Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,077 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Funke Akindele Blasts Gifty For Claiming She Doesn't Know Falz & Banky W - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele Blasts Gifty For Claiming She Doesn't Know Falz & Banky W (60899 Views)

Busola Dakolo Under Fire For Claiming Police Forced Her To Withdraw Rape Case / Cosmetic Surgery: Lilian Afegbai Fires Back At Gifty For Defending Tonto Dikeh / Mercy Aigbe Exposed For Claiming To Protest (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Akindele Blasts Gifty For Claiming She Doesn't Know Falz & Banky W by Berbierklaus(f): 3:30pm On Feb 16, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:
So everyone must know Banky W and Falz. SMH
I dont listen to them or watch them maybe I should be shot for that mtcheew
You might not listen or watch them and their songs But you know them and you are not even an entertainer unlike 54 accents gbagaun speaking UK based Gifty who is an actress contesting for 25million naira in an entertainment show,yet doesn't know the entertainers

3 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Blasts Gifty For Claiming She Doesn't Know Falz & Banky W by Ngokafor(f): 3:30pm On Feb 16, 2017
ring7:
If not for instgram and Mtn .who knows Falz,and who jenifas diary Døñ help?

...You are spot on..i only got to know falz through Jenifa's Diary..My colleague at work told me how he is a musician and Femi Falana's son,na so i take know embarassed..

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Blasts Gifty For Claiming She Doesn't Know Falz & Banky W by chocorex(m): 3:31pm On Feb 16, 2017
Na una get her know. Shuu. She Nor sabi them .let her be....its her world.. I watch Spanish.league but I don't know a player name is sevilla
.. They ain't popular enough to be noticed by her..

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Blasts Gifty For Claiming She Doesn't Know Falz & Banky W by Nobody: 3:31pm On Feb 16, 2017
undecided
Berbierklaus:

You might not listen or watch them and their songs But you know them and you are not even an entertainer unlike 54 accents gbagaun speaking UK based Gifty who is an actress contesting for 25million naira in an entertainment show,yet doesn't know the entertainers
Re: Funke Akindele Blasts Gifty For Claiming She Doesn't Know Falz & Banky W by Berbierklaus(f): 3:33pm On Feb 16, 2017
Re: Funke Akindele Blasts Gifty For Claiming She Doesn't Know Falz & Banky W by Pascal181: 3:38pm On Feb 16, 2017
Jeniva don vex
Re: Funke Akindele Blasts Gifty For Claiming She Doesn't Know Falz & Banky W by ring7(m): 3:39pm On Feb 16, 2017
Ngokafor:

...You are spot on..i only got to know falz through Jenifa's Diary..My colleague at work told me how he is a musician and Femi Falana's son,na so i take know embarassed..
Thank you jare.fake life is part of the show,
Beverly did hers doing the BBA
And she came second.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Blasts Gifty For Claiming She Doesn't Know Falz & Banky W by Chijiuche: 3:39pm On Feb 16, 2017
hopsydboi:
So bbnaija is done in south Africa lipsrsealed undecided cry

No Vex Hospydboi, BBsouthafrica will be done in Naija...The matter don dey settle now...Just had a discussion with Big brother
Re: Funke Akindele Blasts Gifty For Claiming She Doesn't Know Falz & Banky W by misteryman: 3:40pm On Feb 16, 2017
Funke 10 Gifty 0

Re: Funke Akindele Blasts Gifty For Claiming She Doesn't Know Falz & Banky W by 234ng44uk(m): 3:40pm On Feb 16, 2017
And that they are "proud and fake", philosopher, kindly explain that off too.
chocorex:
Na una get her know. Shuu. She Nor sabi them .let her be....its her world.. I watch Spanish.league but I don't know a player name is sevilla
.. They ain't popular enough to be noticed by her..
Re: Funke Akindele Blasts Gifty For Claiming She Doesn't Know Falz & Banky W by Liftedhands(f): 3:42pm On Feb 16, 2017
Soljaboi44:
Someone, Somewhere-On-Earth Is 37hours, 8mins Pregnant Right Now..!!
Sister.. Is It You??

None Of My Biz'Ness Tho..
# 14th_Nov_Is_Chi ldren'sDay..!!
Lolz abeg re calculate cos pregnancy doesn't start the day you had sex! A woman is "pregnant" even before the day sperm was deposited.
Re: Funke Akindele Blasts Gifty For Claiming She Doesn't Know Falz & Banky W by Chijiuche: 3:44pm On Feb 16, 2017
Berbierklaus:

Same here, I dont even know Banky. Just knew Falz because I love to see Jennifer Diary. As for Banky, I dont know him....But that is least of my worry now. Am thinking how 1 dollar will be equal to 1 naira
Re: Funke Akindele Blasts Gifty For Claiming She Doesn't Know Falz & Banky W by Horlufemi(m): 3:44pm On Feb 16, 2017
LatestAmebo2:
CHECKOUT GIFTY's RESPONSE TO FUNKE http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/02/shes-obviously-liar-who-needs-attention.html

damn too funny, mehnnn

How gifty wanna respond to funke. Do you think people are idiots?

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Blasts Gifty For Claiming She Doesn't Know Falz & Banky W by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 16, 2017
Re: Funke Akindele Blasts Gifty For Claiming She Doesn't Know Falz & Banky W by Dreyl(m): 3:48pm On Feb 16, 2017
badmrkt:
na by force to know person? haba!!!! make una rest jor. WHO BANKY epp?
i wonder o
Re: Funke Akindele Blasts Gifty For Claiming She Doesn't Know Falz & Banky W by Clone2020(m): 3:49pm On Feb 16, 2017
clemmonce:
you are dull in thinking. Your level of stupidity just made me speechless

Remain speechless, foolish boy.
Re: Funke Akindele Blasts Gifty For Claiming She Doesn't Know Falz & Banky W by SocialSpyNG: 3:49pm On Feb 16, 2017
Re: Funke Akindele Blasts Gifty For Claiming She Doesn't Know Falz & Banky W by KingRex1(m): 3:55pm On Feb 16, 2017
justjify:

Exchoose me mr. I this the question is, how did she make it into the BBN house? Backdoor maybe...
Lol, who knows
Re: Funke Akindele Blasts Gifty For Claiming She Doesn't Know Falz & Banky W by KingRex1(m): 3:57pm On Feb 16, 2017
Berbierklaus:

Your head is there.. correct
Re: Funke Akindele Blasts Gifty For Claiming She Doesn't Know Falz & Banky W by justmenoni: 4:02pm On Feb 16, 2017
The problem of the whole scenario is our usage and level of understanding the english language.

Wike knows ameachi which is very obvious, but in some instances Gov wike will tell you he doesn't know ameacho..Indirectly meaning that he ain't a fan of Hon ameachi.

That gifty said he doesn't know falz and banky w doesn't mean she really don't know who they're, but the issue is that she ain't a fan.
Re: Funke Akindele Blasts Gifty For Claiming She Doesn't Know Falz & Banky W by saintmark88(m): 4:16pm On Feb 16, 2017
So what if she's fake??...if she says she doesn't know banky w, this is a country of 180million pple, u tink erryone knows banky and falz??....... Pple just take this thing too far, that's d attention she wants and she's got it, she's prolly one of the most popular HMs in that show.... I doubt she ll leave on sunday

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Blasts Gifty For Claiming She Doesn't Know Falz & Banky W by Fastlinkpro: 4:19pm On Feb 16, 2017
badmrkt:
na by force to know person? haba!!!! make una rest jor. WHO BANKY epp?
Like seriously I don't know fayz self

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Blasts Gifty For Claiming She Doesn't Know Falz & Banky W by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 16, 2017
is it by force that she must know banky w and falz?
Re: Funke Akindele Blasts Gifty For Claiming She Doesn't Know Falz & Banky W by Nobody: 4:34pm On Feb 16, 2017
Clone2020:
Funke is only jealous that someone else is trending and stealing the spotlight. So what if she claims she doesn't know falz and banky w? You think everyone is that current in music affairs? I listen to songs a lot and most times and I have no clue who the musician is. Why is she so bothered by this? I don't see falz or banky whinning on social media. People get small fame then they think their opinions matter. Abeg don't blur that thin line between your on screen character and reality or you will just make an ass of yourself and no one would find it funny.

You listen to music, but not a celebrity or aspiring entertainer, right?
But that fake girl is tryna break into limelight and didn't know people
she will be chilling with or collabo with to bring her up??

Bro, you're the one hating here.
That babe is likely to be a gonna, her "fakery" no be for here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele Blasts Gifty For Claiming She Doesn't Know Falz & Banky W by Nobody: 4:45pm On Feb 16, 2017
Clone2020:
Funke is only jealous that someone else is trending and stealing the spotlight. So what if she claims she doesn't know falz and banky w? You think everyone is that current in music affairs? I listen to songs a lot and most times and I have no clue who the musician is. Why is she so bothered by this? I don't see falz or banky whinning on social media. People get small fame then they think their opinions matter. Abeg don't blur that thin line between your on screen character and reality or you will just make an ass of yourself and no one would find it funny.

But she did claim that she's a good follower of Jenifa's Dairy and has watched all episodes. She even mentioned Segun(Falz).
Re: Funke Akindele Blasts Gifty For Claiming She Doesn't Know Falz & Banky W by cuteme88(f): 4:49pm On Feb 16, 2017
undecided
Well,u won't blame her sha. It all started with the Naija self. of all the fine places and environs in naija na for South Africa una dey hold BBNaija even the Naija support fake things too. Lets start by cleaning our own mess before cleaning others.

Everythng na abroad. na so Stella Obasanjo go wake up dead for abroad. make una reason this thing small. Even Naija too fake as far as i'm concern.

seriously anybody when attack me i must attack back with full force. THE TRUTH IS BITTER
Re: Funke Akindele Blasts Gifty For Claiming She Doesn't Know Falz & Banky W by teabully(m): 5:02pm On Feb 16, 2017
I ain't a fan of either falz or Banky W,, but nonetheless who wud say he or she neva hear of banky w and falz, not some one in gifty age's bracket and into entertainment, screw GiftyGifty I have always known her back in the days in baadagry, lives a fake life @ d back of hotel de' James with her mom. She is rili a sucker.
Re: Funke Akindele Blasts Gifty For Claiming She Doesn't Know Falz & Banky W by softwerk(f): 5:10pm On Feb 16, 2017
I told you guys this was going to happen. The girl is just too fake! sad

Re: Funke Akindele Blasts Gifty For Claiming She Doesn't Know Falz & Banky W by slap1(m): 5:17pm On Feb 16, 2017
Some people don't really know about certain celebrities, but her claim is suspicious since she applied to BBNaija. Someone like me, I won't lie, I got to hear about Falz this January and actually saw his face last week on BBNaija, for the first time.

As at October last year, I didn't know Adekunle Gold. Some people are not interested in Naija music. Don't crucify her.
Re: Funke Akindele Blasts Gifty For Claiming She Doesn't Know Falz & Banky W by BabieGhagha(f): 5:20pm On Feb 16, 2017
amamahdaniel:

Wait oh. which one be your own, na by force to knw person? You Way Know Am waiti he done do for you.
it is not by force to know someone but it is shameful to lie about the obvious.and their music and personalities are eye opener to me especially that of falz.listen to the lyrics of his songs and you will find sense,jokes,truth,the obvious,facts,and lots more

#lafiaji
Re: Funke Akindele Blasts Gifty For Claiming She Doesn't Know Falz & Banky W by emperorchedda(m): 5:26pm On Feb 16, 2017
Ngokafor:

But at least you know him. So, you have no point!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Teebillz: Tiwa Savage Is My Wife, Not My Baby Mama / Princess Chiamaka Umez Is Miss CYON 2018 (Photos) / Chika Ike Shares Underwear Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.