Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,224 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Funke Akindele Blasts Gifty For Claiming She Doesn't Know Falz & Banky W - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele Blasts Gifty For Claiming She Doesn't Know Falz & Banky W (60900 Views)

Busola Dakolo Under Fire For Claiming Police Forced Her To Withdraw Rape Case / Cosmetic Surgery: Lilian Afegbai Fires Back At Gifty For Defending Tonto Dikeh / Mercy Aigbe Exposed For Claiming To Protest (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Akindele Blasts Gifty For Claiming She Doesn't Know Falz & Banky W by czarmide(m): 5:30pm On Feb 16, 2017
I really don't know why people like to raise issue when a party express his or her view about the other party.Let's try to understand each others opinion.
Gifty's comment about not knowing banky w was an indirect statements which simply means I don't like your style of music.
The question is must everybody like you.capital no.I Personally can say it publicly that I'm not a fan of jeniffa. It's not that I don't know her but I don't like her style of acting.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Blasts Gifty For Claiming She Doesn't Know Falz & Banky W by Eledan: 5:30pm On Feb 16, 2017
You don't even to listen to the girl talk, mere looking at her, you will definitely see her fake
Re: Funke Akindele Blasts Gifty For Claiming She Doesn't Know Falz & Banky W by Ngokafor(f): 5:31pm On Feb 16, 2017
emperorchedda:
But at least you know him. So, you have no point!

...Are you high or what??..what exactly is paining you??..mscheww frustrated ingrates everywhere.
Re: Funke Akindele Blasts Gifty For Claiming She Doesn't Know Falz & Banky W by Mrbigman1(m): 5:32pm On Feb 16, 2017
But really, do you guys think I know Nija musicians?

For real, I listen to all Dia rubbish on radio and would rather not watch dem plus dey speak yoruba dat I dnt understand shit.

My play list is zero Nija apart from the don jazy dat dose in english and the Igbo guys

Rest, I dnt know
Re: Funke Akindele Blasts Gifty For Claiming She Doesn't Know Falz & Banky W by Skmoda360(m): 5:36pm On Feb 16, 2017
Soljaboi44:
Someone, Somewhere-On-Earth Is 37hours, 8mins Pregnant Right Now..!!
Sister.. Is It You??

None Of My Biz'Ness Tho..
# 14th_Nov_Is_Chi ldren'sDay..!!
Stop that i was born that day so pocket your story.
Re: Funke Akindele Blasts Gifty For Claiming She Doesn't Know Falz & Banky W by emperorchedda(m): 5:38pm On Feb 16, 2017
Ngokafor:

...Are you high or what??..what exactly is paining you??..mscheww frustrated ingrates everywhere.
see the slowpoke, you just contradicted your silly self because you're trying to prove a point. Punkass
Re: Funke Akindele Blasts Gifty For Claiming She Doesn't Know Falz & Banky W by Ngokafor(f): 5:45pm On Feb 16, 2017
emperorchedda:
see the slowpoke, you just contradicted your silly self because you're trying to prove a point. Punkass

...If you are not a drug addict you would have understood my point..but thats a tall order for a street urchin like you...kindly keep to your lane and get your smelly self of my mention.
Re: Funke Akindele Blasts Gifty For Claiming She Doesn't Know Falz & Banky W by itsRhamzy: 6:00pm On Feb 16, 2017
clemmonce:
you are dull in thinking. Your level of stupidity just made me speechless
LoL.. grin. Oh lawd have messi.
Re: Funke Akindele Blasts Gifty For Claiming She Doesn't Know Falz & Banky W by chiefoluigwe(m): 6:03pm On Feb 16, 2017
LatestAmebo2:
CHECKOUT GIFTY's RESPONSE TO FUNKE http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/02/shes-obviously-liar-who-needs-attention.html

damn too funny, mehnnn

Olodo.. How did Gifty know what Funke Akindele said. Stop using scopes to draw traffic to your fake blog

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Blasts Gifty For Claiming She Doesn't Know Falz & Banky W by abbeyty(m): 6:27pm On Feb 16, 2017
why blasting her must she know them ? na by force to know some1

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Blasts Gifty For Claiming She Doesn't Know Falz & Banky W by emperorchedda(m): 6:39pm On Feb 16, 2017
Ngokafor:

...If you are not a drug addict you would have understood my point..but thats a tall order for a street urchin like you...kindly keep to your lane and get your smelly self of my mention.
grin grin grin grin grin

What a dummy! No relationship between what you call me and the issue in focus

Mumu you know Falz one way or the other, whether it's on Jenifa's diary or MTN or whatever, the point is you know him. Same way the young pretender on BBN should know him one way or the other, whether it's through the Headies, or music videos, or through the way you foolish self knew him (Jenifa's diary). So slowpoke shut the hell up and run along!
Re: Funke Akindele Blasts Gifty For Claiming She Doesn't Know Falz & Banky W by Limitless72(m): 6:48pm On Feb 16, 2017
badmrkt:
na by force to know person? haba!!!! make una rest jor. WHO BANKY epp?

But u knw banky?...infact u're high on cotonou weed
Re: Funke Akindele Blasts Gifty For Claiming She Doesn't Know Falz & Banky W by HarveySpecter1: 6:51pm On Feb 16, 2017
the beauty of this gifty dey make some yoruba girls jealous?

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Blasts Gifty For Claiming She Doesn't Know Falz & Banky W by Ngokafor(f): 6:55pm On Feb 16, 2017
emperorchedda:
grin grin grin grin grin

What a dummy! No relationship between what you call me and the issue in focus

Mumu you know Falz one way or the other, whether it's on Jenifa's diary or MTN or whatever, the point is you know him. Same way the young pretender on BBN should know him one way or the other, whether it's through the Headies, or music videos, or through the way you foolish self knew him (Jenifa's diary). So slowpoke shut the hell up and run along!

....Just see how you are using laugh emicons like a deranged fellow...I say i just got to know falz recently through jenifa's diary and you are crying and insulting your useless ancestors.You lots are really pathetic...If i was asked about falz six months ago, i wouldnt know him..so do you want to tell me he came into lime-light six months ago??.

..You jump on post you do not understand to spill garbage with so much pride..Except you are falz himself,related to him or getting stipends from him,i really fail to see how my post became like salt on worms to you

...Instead of looking for ways to improve your pathetic life,you are killing yourself over falz who does not even know you exist...Go and murder Gifty because she said she does not know falz na..ingrates everywhere.

.Like i mentioned earlier,you are simply a drug-addict who is yet to get his fix,thats why you are ranting like the deranged scum you are.I am not the reason for your wretched and wasted life,you can blame your village people for that..Senseless Vagabond.
Re: Funke Akindele Blasts Gifty For Claiming She Doesn't Know Falz & Banky W by Nedsnow(m): 7:00pm On Feb 16, 2017
Clone2020:
Funke is only jealous that someone else is trending and stealing the spotlight. So what if she claims she doesn't know falz and banky w? You think everyone is that current in music affairs? I listen to songs a lot and most times and I have no clue who the musician is. Why is she so bothered by this? I don't see falz or banky whinning on social media. People get small fame then they think their opinions matter. Abeg don't blur that thin line between your on screen character and reality or you will just make an ass of yourself and no one would find it funny.
Are you seriously kidding me!!!
Can you read what's coming out of your mind?
Who the F**k is gifty? If you are her family member or something, just know shitty people like her don't get what they actually crave for at last. You know why?
When you are wise enough, i will telk you
Re: Funke Akindele Blasts Gifty For Claiming She Doesn't Know Falz & Banky W by htron(m): 7:41pm On Feb 16, 2017
It depend on how de question come to her, Me ma self i no kw dem officially. :PIt depend on how de question come to her, Me ma self i no kw dem officially.
Re: Funke Akindele Blasts Gifty For Claiming She Doesn't Know Falz & Banky W by amamahdaniel(m): 8:06pm On Feb 16, 2017
BabieGhagha:

it is not by force to know someone but it is shameful to lie about the obvious.and their music and personalities are eye opener to me especially that of falz.listen to the lyrics of his songs and you will find sense,jokes,truth,the obvious,facts,and lots more

#lafiaji
YOUR BRAIN IS PAININ YOU. IS IT A FORCE TO KNOW PERSON.
Re: Funke Akindele Blasts Gifty For Claiming She Doesn't Know Falz & Banky W by BabieGhagha(f): 8:17pm On Feb 16, 2017
amamahdaniel:

YOUR BRAIN IS PAININ YOU. IS IT A FORCE TO KNOW PERSON.

like I started earlier,it isn't. but I can deduce from your this comment that your own brain aren't functioning because if they are,you wouldn't be thinking like someone preparing for common entrance.
Re: Funke Akindele Blasts Gifty For Claiming She Doesn't Know Falz & Banky W by amamahdaniel(m): 8:23pm On Feb 16, 2017
BabieGhagha:

like I started earlier,it isn't. but I can deduce from your this comment that your own brain aren't functioning because if they are,you wouldn't be thinking like someone preparing for common entrance.
PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE ME AGAIN.
YOU HAVE WON AND I MUST TELL MY PEOPLE THAT ITS A MUST THAT EVERYBODY FROM NIGERIA MUST KNOW BANKY W.
I HOPE YOU ARE OKAY NOW.
Re: Funke Akindele Blasts Gifty For Claiming She Doesn't Know Falz & Banky W by chocorex(m): 8:52pm On Feb 16, 2017
234ng44uk:
And that they are "proud and fake", philosopher, kindly explain that off too.
. Every celeb loves a fake and proud life.. That's if u ve ever been oppourtuned to need one 2012 I met mochedah. N wanted to take a pic. She said she's feeling head ache... Where's she now...
Re: Funke Akindele Blasts Gifty For Claiming She Doesn't Know Falz & Banky W by pimper24: 9:06pm On Feb 16, 2017
Gifty might have incurred Funke's wrath for claiming she does'nt know those artist, so freaking what and doesnt call for such offensives. An American lady had equally said she didnt know Michael Jackson (in his lifetime), some had equally said they have not heard of Christ, So why the unbriddled tongue by Funke. Funke should bury her head in shame for her failure in 2 marriages; at least she had played fake all her life to the consternation of men that constantly used and dumped her. She should go and sit down. At gifty's age, shes probably still at Mushin selling ogi for her mum before some fair hearted duded discovered her. Who the Bleep are those dudes? I dont freaking know them too; spew poo if you care. Thrash....thrash... and thrash.... and fools are clapping. Naija sha, with queer mentality!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele Blasts Gifty For Claiming She Doesn't Know Falz & Banky W by Nostradamu(m): 9:09pm On Feb 16, 2017
Clone2020:
Funke is only jealous that someone else is trending and stealing the spotlight. So what if she claims she doesn't know falz and banky w? You think everyone is that current in music affairs? I listen to songs a lot and most times and I have no clue who the musician is. Why is she so bothered by this? I don't see falz or banky whinning on social media. People get small fame then they think their opinions matter. Abeg don't blur that thin line between your on screen character and reality or you will just make an ass of yourself and no one would find it funny.

I agree with you !000%, smiley but abeg, you fit epp us clone this your point for Funke page? Abeg. grin
Re: Funke Akindele Blasts Gifty For Claiming She Doesn't Know Falz & Banky W by Stellaenefa(f): 9:10pm On Feb 16, 2017
martinsfm:
Ok....Funke Akindele, i dont know you....kill yourself

Epic. Love this
Re: Funke Akindele Blasts Gifty For Claiming She Doesn't Know Falz & Banky W by Nostradamu(m): 9:13pm On Feb 16, 2017
Ngokafor:

....Just see how you are using laugh emicons like a deranged fellow...I say i just got to know falz recently through jenifa's diary and you are crying and insulting your useless ancestors.You lots are really pathetic...If i was asked about falz six months ago, i wouldnt know him..so do you want to tell me he came into lime-light six months ago??.

..You jump on post you do not understand to spill garbage with so much pride..Except you are falz himself,related to him or getting stipends from him,i really fail to see how my post became like salt on worms to you

...Instead of looking for ways to improve your pathetic life,you are killing yourself over falz who does not even know you exist...Go and murder Gifty because she said she does not know falz na..ingrates everywhere.

.Like i mentioned earlier,you are simply a drug-addict who is yet to get his fix,thats why you are ranting like the deranged scum you are.I am not the reason for your wretched and wasted life,you can blame your village people for that..Senseless Vagabond.

Shots fired! Shots fired! grin grin grin (Nawa ooo. Wetin bi all dis na? One persin throw tyre, another one throw rim...odikwa serious mehn) angry angry
Re: Funke Akindele Blasts Gifty For Claiming She Doesn't Know Falz & Banky W by Stellaenefa(f): 9:19pm On Feb 16, 2017
My hubby doesn't know falz, but he loves jenifa's diary. I guess he didn't watch the part falz acted. He knows " soft work" but still doesn't know falz.
I downloaded WeChat because of gifty. I have given her my 100 votes.
Re: Funke Akindele Blasts Gifty For Claiming She Doesn't Know Falz & Banky W by pimper24: 10:12pm On Feb 16, 2017
And wait a minute, why do they criticize people here because they cant speak English? is that not stupidity personified in a country that should even have a national language apart from the said English not to talk of a gory state of the local language because of the mad chase for another persons's language. I have visited Tanzania, Nairobi and Uganda. I have equally been to South Africa and the way English is spoken in these places is terrible yet people are able to communicate effectively without a yoruba kind of meremere nihu kwampiti na azu. East and South African countries even have Swahili more popular than the Nigerian darling English. Are we talking of the mixture of tenses by Americans the co owners of English or the French twag, Italian speaking English grin or German trying his best, yet people still communicate and no one is mocked. And this is where I still admire our Hausa brothers, "a handsome guy like you cannot speak Hausa language" was an expression of surprise by a native in Kano where I was trying without much luck to describe a place to a taxi driver. Why are we so left handed in the way we do things here. Do you even know that the Gifty you criticize her English could speak to an extent 7 other languages, i mean languages spoken in other countries, not Igbo, Hausa or Yoruba and in other climes, she will be more applauded than you a grammarian. You cannot even impress the Brits or Americans, cos if you mingle, you will know you speak archaic English. True, they might really not cherish your use of the language because like other languages you might not be abreast of the modern usage, just like someone speaking "igbo Izugbe" to a mixed igbo audience grin Its just terrible!
Re: Funke Akindele Blasts Gifty For Claiming She Doesn't Know Falz & Banky W by onyeomanono24(f): 10:25pm On Feb 16, 2017
Not everybody that likes music bothers about the singer, she might be right abeg.
Re: Funke Akindele Blasts Gifty For Claiming She Doesn't Know Falz & Banky W by Nobody: 10:51pm On Feb 16, 2017
Chijiuche:

No Vex Hospydboi, BBsouthafrica will be done in Naija...The matter don dey settle now...Just had a discussion with Big brother

Re: Funke Akindele Blasts Gifty For Claiming She Doesn't Know Falz & Banky W by kingdenny(m): 10:55pm On Feb 16, 2017
What's the big deal bout knowing banky, I recently just knew who M.I was, have heard of him but never knew him facially. I dont know most of these Nigeria artist, once e don pass p square, flavour, daddy showkey, Africa China, timaya, tuface, and dem oldies the rest sounds foreign to me and believe me I don't really care to know so give the girl a break angry
Re: Funke Akindele Blasts Gifty For Claiming She Doesn't Know Falz & Banky W by Menace2Society(m): 11:15pm On Feb 16, 2017
Clone2020:
Jealous of what?what kind of rubbish talk is this!!!49 muppets even gave u like chai!imbezos
Re: Funke Akindele Blasts Gifty For Claiming She Doesn't Know Falz & Banky W by shurlermoz(m): 12:26am On Feb 17, 2017
Clone2020:

Gifty na fake girl, how can you b in the entertainment industry and you wldnt know one of the prominent players in that industry? it's like hoping to be a pro footballer and claiming not to know Obafemi Martins, or being in pastors school and asking who Pastor Adefarasin is.
Re: Funke Akindele Blasts Gifty For Claiming She Doesn't Know Falz & Banky W by shurlermoz(m): 12:30am On Feb 17, 2017
Stellaenefa:
My hubby doesn't know falz, but he loves jenifa's diary. I guess he didn't watch the part falz acted. He knows " soft work" but still doesn't know falz.
I downloaded WeChat because of gifty. I have given her my 100 votes.

is your hubby in the entertainment industry?

that's the point.

what Gifty failed to realise is that it's even an insult on herself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Teebillz: Tiwa Savage Is My Wife, Not My Baby Mama / Princess Chiamaka Umez Is Miss CYON 2018 (Photos) / Chika Ike Shares Underwear Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.