Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,134 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Funke Akindele Blasts Gifty For Claiming She Doesn't Know Falz & Banky W - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele Blasts Gifty For Claiming She Doesn't Know Falz & Banky W (60898 Views)

Busola Dakolo Under Fire For Claiming Police Forced Her To Withdraw Rape Case / Cosmetic Surgery: Lilian Afegbai Fires Back At Gifty For Defending Tonto Dikeh / Mercy Aigbe Exposed For Claiming To Protest (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Akindele Blasts Gifty For Claiming She Doesn't Know Falz & Banky W by roselynbas(f): 8:22am On Feb 17, 2017
Ngokafor:

....Funke Akindele l like you a lot cos i think you are a very talented actress..your Jenifa's diary cracks me up every time i watch any episode..

..but trust me on this,if there is ever going to be a BBN celebrity edition and you are one of the housemates,you will be out the minute you are nominated cos you are nasty.

...i cant forget your show of shame with Chioma Apotha on the celebrity edition of Guilder Ultimate Search when you were all on Muma Gee's case like a badger.

....You guys almost earned some slaps from Daddy Showkey because of your lousiness and ofcourse were later thrown out of the show so kindly shut your trap and take several seats..

...as for Gifty,you don enter one chance..Nigerians will use you to vent their frustrations like sey na you cause the recession and hardships they are going through..but you should know Banky W at least,even if you dont know the rest.

then, I'm sure it must have occurred to you that all that drama was just what it is, "show". They are actresses for crying out loud.
Re: Funke Akindele Blasts Gifty For Claiming She Doesn't Know Falz & Banky W by Stellaenefa(f): 9:50am On Feb 17, 2017
shurlermoz:

is your hubby in the entertainment industry?

that's the point.

what Gifty failed to realise is that it's even an insult on herself.

Gifty knows nothing about music. Every body was singing and dancing last night, she didn't know the songs, she didn't sing. She just wants to be an actress and be famous for that. She doesn't know songs at all. Anytime they sing, she keeps quiet.
Re: Funke Akindele Blasts Gifty For Claiming She Doesn't Know Falz & Banky W by Ngokafor(f): 9:56am On Feb 17, 2017
roselynbas:

then, I'm sure it must have occurred to you that all that drama was just what it is, "show". They are actresses for crying out loud.

....Excuse me??...Guilder Ultimate Search a drama??...BBA/Naija a drama??.. I dont know what you are 'crying out loud' for cos if you know the dynamics of these shows i mentioned,then you will know that being lousy and nasty will not earn you any points undecided

..They are reality shows without script where you are holed up with total strangers for weeks.If you have to 'act' at all,it should be to pretend to be nice so you wont be nominate by the housemates or evicted by the audience..thats for BBA/Naija...For Guilder Ultimate Search its more of endurance,intellect and resilience...and a little bit of luck...fact.
Re: Funke Akindele Blasts Gifty For Claiming She Doesn't Know Falz & Banky W by barallanee(f): 10:01am On Feb 17, 2017
Why wuld she not know ur sege,a whole sege wink
Re: Funke Akindele Blasts Gifty For Claiming She Doesn't Know Falz & Banky W by shurlermoz(m): 11:13am On Feb 17, 2017
Stellaenefa:

Gifty knows nothing about music. Every body was singing and dancing last night, she didn't know the songs, she didn't sing. She just wants to be an actress and be famous for that. She doesn't know songs at all. Anytime they sing, she keeps quiet.

Hmmm, Banky W is not only a musician, he is a brand ambassador, an actor, a model and a public speaker.

My feeling is that Gifty knows him alright, she is just trying to form something i dont understand, some women sha.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Princess Chiamaka Umez Is Miss CYON 2018 (Photos) / Teebillz: Tiwa Savage Is My Wife, Not My Baby Mama / Illuminati Symbols In Davido's 'IF' Music Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.