Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

Sorry Guys, Girls Want Tall, Fair And Handsome Like Thin Tall Tony - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sorry Guys, Girls Want Tall, Fair And Handsome Like Thin Tall Tony (18558 Views)

I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen / Top Ten Reasons Why Girls Want Tall Guys / Guys & Girls That Wear Glasses Are Safe To Date - Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sorry Guys, Girls Want Tall, Fair And Handsome Like Thin Tall Tony by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 17, 2017
smiley

Re: Sorry Guys, Girls Want Tall, Fair And Handsome Like Thin Tall Tony by Jodha(f): 11:01am On Feb 17, 2017
That tony is not even handsome in my eyes..?

He looks like someone deported from Congo...

Spits..
Re: Sorry Guys, Girls Want Tall, Fair And Handsome Like Thin Tall Tony by Olaedoh: 11:33am On Feb 17, 2017
Erngie:
I love them black anyday
same here. i'll go for a guy like bassey anyday anytime

2 Likes

Re: Sorry Guys, Girls Want Tall, Fair And Handsome Like Thin Tall Tony by Erngie(f): 11:55am On Feb 17, 2017
DrObum:

Babe I black like Kiwi polish!

E go work for me
Lol
Re: Sorry Guys, Girls Want Tall, Fair And Handsome Like Thin Tall Tony by khiaa(f): 2:05pm On Feb 17, 2017
Backinfront:
He is currently participating in a live tv show.

Good morning.
Good morning luv smiley Are you saying that the guy you posted is handsome, If so to whom?
Re: Sorry Guys, Girls Want Tall, Fair And Handsome Like Thin Tall Tony by khiaa(f): 2:17pm On Feb 17, 2017
Backinfront:
Liar say the truth and shame the devil

I agree with her, I love dark skin men also, that smooth chocolate skin just drives me wild. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Sorry Guys, Girls Want Tall, Fair And Handsome Like Thin Tall Tony by Nobody: 3:00pm On Feb 17, 2017
Gifty liked miyonse jon over soma and bally,tboss chose miyonse jon over kemen bassey bisola chosed ttt,well light skin guys are naturally considered fresh and they keep on winning,even the dark skinned guys prefer light skin women,soma said he likes light skin women,the major losers here are dark skin women

1 Like

Re: Sorry Guys, Girls Want Tall, Fair And Handsome Like Thin Tall Tony by popefuse(m): 3:35pm On Feb 17, 2017
Guy u making sense untill u carry nairaland put u jst spoil am
Re: Sorry Guys, Girls Want Tall, Fair And Handsome Like Thin Tall Tony by Nobody: 3:57pm On Feb 17, 2017
Amarabae:
A handsome dark or chocolate skinned guy is very appealing to the eye.
The darker the berry,the sweeter the juice.
Some lightskinned guys are just "soft".
im soft,and im tough as steel

1 Like

Re: Sorry Guys, Girls Want Tall, Fair And Handsome Like Thin Tall Tony by Backinfront(m): 4:23pm On Feb 17, 2017
khiaa:

Good morning luv smiley Are you saying that the guy you posted is handsome, If so to whom?
Hahahaha. Calm. down lady, fair guys are considered much more attractive than their darkskinned counterparts..

You may disagree for whatever reason still doesn't change the truth.

1 Like

Re: Sorry Guys, Girls Want Tall, Fair And Handsome Like Thin Tall Tony by Backinfront(m): 4:28pm On Feb 17, 2017
RIZLER:
Gifty liked miyonse jon over soma and bally,tboss chose miyonse jon over kemen bassey bisola chosed ttt,well light skin guys are naturally considered fresh and they keep on winning,even the dark skinned guys prefer light skin women,soma said he likes light skin women,the major losers here are dark skin women

The major losers are dark skinned men. They know that's why they are really pushing their market very hard.

Even fair girls prefer fair guys. But when the desired is out of reach, the available is. considered.

That's the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Sorry Guys, Girls Want Tall, Fair And Handsome Like Thin Tall Tony by spencerlouis(m): 5:33pm On Feb 17, 2017
pweetixandy:
I would think you're a player too, you're so fine! and ur pink lips, are you sure that's not Photoshop?
lol! no photoshop! its dat way n d camera light enhanced too!
Re: Sorry Guys, Girls Want Tall, Fair And Handsome Like Thin Tall Tony by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 17, 2017
Jodha:
That tony is not even handsome in my eyes..?

He looks like someone deported from Congo...

Spits..
Lol jon is cuter than him

#YOLO
Re: Sorry Guys, Girls Want Tall, Fair And Handsome Like Thin Tall Tony by pweetixandy: 7:14pm On Feb 17, 2017
spencerlouis:
I'm gon be your newest stalker tho smiley hope u don't mind wink

2 Likes

Re: Sorry Guys, Girls Want Tall, Fair And Handsome Like Thin Tall Tony by Isryl02(m): 7:44pm On Feb 17, 2017
Backinfront:
pele
Dude, grow up...
Re: Sorry Guys, Girls Want Tall, Fair And Handsome Like Thin Tall Tony by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:49pm On Feb 17, 2017
khiaa:

I agree with her, I love dark skin men also, that smooth chocolate skin just drives me wild. smiley

I'm thrilled
Re: Sorry Guys, Girls Want Tall, Fair And Handsome Like Thin Tall Tony by Jodha(f): 8:45pm On Feb 17, 2017
richommie:
Lol jon is cuter than him

#YOLO

Jon is extremely handsome nah... Yhu can't compare em...

But Jon dunor have height... That's his only problem..
Re: Sorry Guys, Girls Want Tall, Fair And Handsome Like Thin Tall Tony by donbene4(m): 9:06pm On Feb 17, 2017
luminouz:

Lmao! Hope u know u sound like a jealous ninny!
dude..I ain't jealous one bit..m jst saying,fact you're fair shouldn't make you feel like one Mr handsome..I'm satisfied with my skin colour,I've never been turned down by any woman so wht exactly should I be jealous fr?..even if I wanna gt jealous I can't gt jealous of you cos bro you ain't handsome..

3 Likes

Re: Sorry Guys, Girls Want Tall, Fair And Handsome Like Thin Tall Tony by donbene4(m): 9:09pm On Feb 17, 2017
spencerlouis:
you're kind of a show off..
Re: Sorry Guys, Girls Want Tall, Fair And Handsome Like Thin Tall Tony by donbene4(m): 9:13pm On Feb 17, 2017
luminouz:

Na true talk baba.....we just dey appreciate wetin God give us! Not sounding pompous jare!
Good..Buh that doesn't mean you should strt feeling like you're one Mr handsome or you're better Dan dark skin guys..even some girls on this thread jst said they prefer dark skinned guys cos that's their taste,so there's no need fr feeling to "fine" cos some pple might nt like your skin colours..one Man's food is another man's poison"

2 Likes

Re: Sorry Guys, Girls Want Tall, Fair And Handsome Like Thin Tall Tony by luminouz(m): 11:21pm On Feb 17, 2017
donbene4:
dude..I ain't jealous one bit..m jst saying,fact you're fair shouldn't make you feel like one Mr handsome..I'm satisfied with my skin colour,I've never been turned down by any woman so wht exactly should I be jealous fr?..even if I wanna gt jealous I can't gt jealous of you cos bro you ain't handsome..
U sounded so insecure bro! Who asked for ur life story? Who asked u for ur success rate with d ladies? N why ur so particular about my handsomeness? U want me to tell u flat out abi? I won't! Ask d girls on dis forum....bye! N please easy with d jealousy...u reek of it!

1 Like

Re: Sorry Guys, Girls Want Tall, Fair And Handsome Like Thin Tall Tony by khiaa(f): 11:22pm On Feb 17, 2017
Backinfront:
Hahahaha. Calm. down lady, fair guys are considered much more attractive than their darkskinned counterparts..

You may disagree for whatever reason still doesn't change the truth.

Different women have different preferences, some like them dark, brown, fair or even pink but where I live most of us love our men dark chocolate and that's a fact. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Sorry Guys, Girls Want Tall, Fair And Handsome Like Thin Tall Tony by khiaa(f): 11:27pm On Feb 17, 2017
luminouz:

U sounded so insecure bro! Who asked for ur life story? Who asked u for ur success rate with d ladies? N why ur so particular about my handsomeness? U want me to tell u flat out abi? I won't! Ask d girls on dis forum....bye! N please easy with d jealousy...u reek of it!

How can we tell if you're handsome or not when we can't see your face, post a picture without the shades then we can give an opinion.
Re: Sorry Guys, Girls Want Tall, Fair And Handsome Like Thin Tall Tony by HayatH(f): 11:30pm On Feb 17, 2017
You don't speak for every guy lol. Everybody has their preference. Some like fair guys, some prefer dark. It's their choicesmiley

1 Like

Re: Sorry Guys, Girls Want Tall, Fair And Handsome Like Thin Tall Tony by khiaa(f): 11:33pm On Feb 17, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

I'm thrilled

Hello my new prince, whatcha been up to? smiley
Re: Sorry Guys, Girls Want Tall, Fair And Handsome Like Thin Tall Tony by khiaa(f): 11:38pm On Feb 17, 2017
Backinfront:

The major losers are dark skinned men. They know that's why they are really pushing their market very hard.

Even fair girls prefer fair guys. But when the desired is out of reach, the available is. considered.

That's the truth.

It's not the truth, I said it once twice and I will continue to say it, I looooove chocolate men. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Sorry Guys, Girls Want Tall, Fair And Handsome Like Thin Tall Tony by khiaa(f): 11:45pm On Feb 17, 2017
luminouz:

Y then are so many ladies after me? Light skin! Y? Coz they all want light skinned babies.......y do women bleach? Coz of light skin!

You're not light skin in that picture.
If you men loved and appreciated the beautiful skin that the Most High created and weren't color struck your women wouldn't be bleaching just to be noticed by you.Smh sad
Don't you know that you cheapen yourself when you say that women are only after you because you think that you have light skin and they want light skin babies. Why don't you post positive qualities about yourself, like women are attracted to you because you are a nice, respectable, responsible man. I know that women wouldn't know that about you at first glance, but maybe they like your friendly smile.
Yes, I am attracted to dark skin but it takes more than that to get my attention at first sight.

1 Like

Re: Sorry Guys, Girls Want Tall, Fair And Handsome Like Thin Tall Tony by khiaa(f): 12:10am On Feb 18, 2017
truthsayer007:

Like Drake ?

Drake is one ugly man,in my opinion of course grin

1 Like

Re: Sorry Guys, Girls Want Tall, Fair And Handsome Like Thin Tall Tony by khiaa(f): 12:14am On Feb 18, 2017

1 Like

Re: Sorry Guys, Girls Want Tall, Fair And Handsome Like Thin Tall Tony by luminouz(m): 12:14am On Feb 18, 2017
khiaa:

How can we tell if you're handsome or not when we can't see your face, post a picture without the shades then we can give an opinion.
I can send u a private one since u nicely asked! PM me!
Re: Sorry Guys, Girls Want Tall, Fair And Handsome Like Thin Tall Tony by khiaa(f): 12:18am On Feb 18, 2017
luminouz:

I can send u a private one since u nicely asked! PM me!

My mail isn't working but you can post it here for a minute then delete it. cheesy
Re: Sorry Guys, Girls Want Tall, Fair And Handsome Like Thin Tall Tony by luminouz(m): 12:19am On Feb 18, 2017
[quote author=khiaa post=53813501]

You're not light skin in that picture.
If you men loved and appreciated the beautiful skin that the Most High created and weren't color struck your women wouldn't be bleaching just to be noticed by you.Smh sad
Don't you know that you cheapen yourself when you say that women are only after you because you think that you have light skin and they want light skin babies. Why don't you post positive qualities about yourself, like women are attracted to you because you are a nice, respectable, responsible man. I know that women wouldn't know that about you at first glance, but maybe they like your friendly smile.
Yes, I am attracted to dark skin but it takes more than that to get my attention at first sight. [/quote

If u want bobrisky kinda colour..sorry I don't bleach!
Shuu! All this epistle to lalasticlala coz i made a comment from my experience with women? Cheapen myself u say? Lmao! Ur not in my world so ao can u understand?Some women look beyond d colour dou n get to know d real me!
Y don't u spare d history for d century n just tell me u like ur men dark! Some women r confused sha!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Keys To Seduction And Self Improvement / Ladies, Will You Consider His Surname Before Saying "Yes"? / Mother Dies As Daughter Rejects Grave-digger Fiance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.