Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,737 members, 7,824,086 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Feb 14th, My Most Recent Orgy Experience In A Room! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Feb 14th, My Most Recent Orgy Experience In A Room! (2374 Views)

My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl / Feb 14th Is Around The Corner, show luv to a nairalander / Valentine Gifts And Hampers In Nigeria For Feb. 14th 2017 - With Free Delivery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Feb 14th, My Most Recent Orgy Experience In A Room! by Nobody: 3:29pm On Feb 16, 2017
At 10 o'clock in the morning on Feb 14th the val's day, we had already prepared and we're on our way to the beach, the food was prepared and the sum of 8k was paid to the driver to drop us off. My girlfriend didn't come with us as she asked to be permitted to spend it with her family who would be going to the zoo in Ibadan, thankfully I permitted her to go with them. She said she was gonna miss me though and I said the same, but truly I wasn't gonna miss shii about her, I'm almost done with her, just that I find it hard to be the one to say goodbye (believe me, she can kill me if I do so cry)

Now while we were in the car and enjoying the fresh air flying in and out of the car door glasses, I received a message from my girlfriend asking me to be careful and never forget that she trusts me, and I sent her same and said I love her then I dropped the phone and concentrated on the journey ahead.

Not quite long, I noticed some sounds at the back seat,i turned to look, only to behold my 3 good friends kissing with their girlfriends lol, I became jealous but didn't show it, the driver was just laughing like mumu cos he saw What was going on through the assist mirror right above his head so I had to tell him to concentrate cos if something happens now, I don't know where we were all going.. Then one of the girls tapped my shoulder from the back and asked why I didn't come with my girlfriend, to which I provided her with the reason and we continued, But I have in mind to take a girl when we get to the club.

We got to the beach at 1:16pm and it was just perfect, the air was just the way we wanted it, the 3 girls hurriedly took off their cloths leaving the swimming dresses, camel toes was just everywhere at the beach, from 16yr olds to 24, it was just lovely looking at thick nipplles poking out of a dress after they go for the waters,one of my friend's girlfriend in particular caught my attention with her pussy when she bent over to pick a shell, she stood up and wanted to show it to me and noticed I was looking at her meaty vagina, and called the other 2 girls to go for some swimming, I felt like a pervert, but who cares? My main aim was to Bleep the 3 girls they brought as payback to what they did to me 2years ago... Yeah, read along to see if I did grin

I joined my friends in eating, during which Daniel brought out a long line of condoms, teasing that he's gonna fuq today till he can Bleep no more I just relaxed, listened as they kept discussing, they were still at it when I went to meet with the 3 girls playing with the water, surprisingly Jummy started teasing me by adjusting her dress and throwing quick glances at me, by this time I knew I must have at least 2 out of the 3 girls...
Re: Feb 14th, My Most Recent Orgy Experience In A Room! by slimthugchimee(m): 3:30pm On Feb 16, 2017
useless thing, dey decieve yourself undecided
Re: Feb 14th, My Most Recent Orgy Experience In A Room! by Nobody: 3:31pm On Feb 16, 2017
slimthugchimee:
useless thing, dey decieve yourself undecided
useful thing, dey make sense dey go...
Re: Feb 14th, My Most Recent Orgy Experience In A Room! by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 16, 2017
shocked

Re: Feb 14th, My Most Recent Orgy Experience In A Room! by femolacqua(m): 3:36pm On Feb 16, 2017
TrapQueen77:
shocked
This meme is so funny.
Re: Feb 14th, My Most Recent Orgy Experience In A Room! by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 16, 2017
femolacqua:

This meme is so funny.

grin

I bet u clearly saw the letter M
Re: Feb 14th, My Most Recent Orgy Experience In A Room! by femolacqua(m): 3:40pm On Feb 16, 2017
TrapQueen77:

grin

I bet u clearly saw the letter M
Quite creative grin
Re: Feb 14th, My Most Recent Orgy Experience In A Room! by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 16, 2017
Nice story
Re: Feb 14th, My Most Recent Orgy Experience In A Room! by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 16, 2017
My friends weren't looking though as they kept on talking about their plans for the night, I left Jummy and the rest and went back to relax my head which was aching at that time. I was woken up by Pius who tapped my shoulder saying (guy, we don get cab we go take us go nah... We go leave u here oo, I asked him the time and he said its 4:02pm, I jumped up immediately, and packed my little things then followed him. We got to the cab,jummy and co were already inside,so jummy told me I still have sand at the back of my head, while taking it off she was laughing and looking at me seductivly, I finished and got into the cab without wasting more time.

Daniel was at the front seat with driver while Pius and David was with us at the back seat. Jummy (Daniel's girlfriend) was sitted right next to me while subomi and tolu were lapped by there boyfriends, I asked to lap jummy and Daniel bluntly refused lol... Who would agree grin

While we were heading to the club, jummy tapped my hand I looked at her and she winked, it was getting dark now, I just moved my left hand out of its tight corner, went straight to jummy's panties, shifted it to the side and noticed it was wet, I tried to slide it inside, but the way we were seated made it seem too tight to execute, so I withdrew and lifted her top up and reached for her boobs they were small but the nipples were thick, guess she was aroused already and needed what she's getting.. I couldn't even remember I was doing this to my guy's girlfriend...

1 Like

Re: Feb 14th, My Most Recent Orgy Experience In A Room! by agbonkamen(f): 4:02pm On Feb 16, 2017
you don join dey smoke weed abi
Re: Feb 14th, My Most Recent Orgy Experience In A Room! by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 16, 2017
agbonkamen:
you don join dey smoke weed abi
i wish it was weed... Don't tell me they didn't papula-ur-lala on val's night...
Re: Feb 14th, My Most Recent Orgy Experience In A Room! by agbonkamen(f): 4:21pm On Feb 16, 2017
YellowEyeBalls:
i wish it was weed... Don't tell me they didn't papula-ur-lala on val's night...

Noo. I was in the studio working, beside am a transgendered grin
Re: Feb 14th, My Most Recent Orgy Experience In A Room! by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 16, 2017
agbonkamen:
Noo. I was in the studio working, beside am a transgendered grin
what were u doing in the studio and tell me, we're you alone in there that night? Was it shifted?
Re: Feb 14th, My Most Recent Orgy Experience In A Room! by SEEDORF441(m): 4:40pm On Feb 16, 2017
Some1 dey here dey enjoy u, tiri gbosa for u.
Re: Feb 14th, My Most Recent Orgy Experience In A Room! by FunnyDude(m): 5:30pm On Feb 16, 2017
Liar

(1) (Reply)

London Guys Are The Most Romantic!! (official) / Shame! NYSC Lady Exposes Big Boobs And Panties (photos) / Nigerian Man Killed In Brazil For Sleeping With Another's Wife(graphic pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.