Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,307 members, 7,829,725 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

London Guys Are The Most Romantic!! (official) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / London Guys Are The Most Romantic!! (official) (2375 Views)

Ladies..it's All About London Guys!!!! / WHICH of These Is the Most Romantic for a Lady? [Picture] / Cult Guys Are After My Girlfriend, Should I Break Up With Her Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

London Guys Are The Most Romantic!! (official) by MrCork: 1:11pm On Jul 12, 2017
.....Wow...not again.. it has juss been confirmed today that we London base guys are the most romantic God's own creatures alive...ladies plis take note...

... THANK ME LATER!!
wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: London Guys Are The Most Romantic!! (official) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 12, 2017
grin

In ur dreams.
Re: London Guys Are The Most Romantic!! (official) by kozmicity: 1:13pm On Jul 12, 2017
Guy why??

You flush your brain for toilet??

3 Likes

Re: London Guys Are The Most Romantic!! (official) by sinaj(f): 1:18pm On Jul 12, 2017
Issorite sad
Re: London Guys Are The Most Romantic!! (official) by Nomfanelo99(f): 1:20pm On Jul 12, 2017
grin grin hoin hoin hoin I laugh in Japanese
Re: London Guys Are The Most Romantic!! (official) by assfreaky(m): 1:21pm On Jul 12, 2017
Our MrCork Has Run Mad Again.
Re: London Guys Are The Most Romantic!! (official) by VargasVee(m): 1:23pm On Jul 12, 2017
Ha! So funny

The average British man with their over inflated ego.
Re: London Guys Are The Most Romantic!! (official) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 12, 2017
London guys>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 10000.00% better and more romantick than homebase guys! cheesy cheesy
Re: London Guys Are The Most Romantic!! (official) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 12, 2017
*farts on thread angry angry
Re: London Guys Are The Most Romantic!! (official) by kozmicity: 1:25pm On Jul 12, 2017
Fabulocity:
London guys>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 10000.00% better and more romantick than homebase guys! cheesy cheesy

Be sure to include me in your wedding invite list
Re: London Guys Are The Most Romantic!! (official) by drnoel: 1:29pm On Jul 12, 2017
MrCork:
.....Wow...not again.. it has juss been confirmed today that we London base guys are the most romantic God's own creatures alive...ladies plis take note...

... THANK ME LATER!!
wink

Broke ass niggers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: London Guys Are The Most Romantic!! (official) by Noaril(m): 1:33pm On Jul 12, 2017
MrCork:

... THANK ME LATER!!
wink
.. Na U Jesus Dey Talk Abt Wen He Said 'It Is Finished'
Re: London Guys Are The Most Romantic!! (official) by MrCork: 1:42pm On Jul 12, 2017
kozmicity:
Guy why??

You flush your brain for toilet??

^^^^homebase guy... always hating!!(Shame) undecided

3 Likes

Re: London Guys Are The Most Romantic!! (official) by MrCork: 1:46pm On Jul 12, 2017
...fact remains...the ladies want us for our British accent innnnit and to be honest...we attracted 98% of females to nairaland....every female need a man..the good news is we only here for the ladies!!!!!( Real talk) angry

2 Likes

Re: London Guys Are The Most Romantic!! (official) by MrCork: 1:47pm On Jul 12, 2017
Noaril:
.. Na U Jesus Dey Talk Abt Wen He Said 'It Is Finished'
^^^^another homebase Nigerian guy...they usually biter!!(no oofeense) undecided

5 Likes

Re: London Guys Are The Most Romantic!! (official) by kozmicity: 1:48pm On Jul 12, 2017
MrCork:

^^^^homebase guy... always hating!!(Shame) undecided

Tsk tsk...to think I had great plans for you to cure your loneliness and joblessness,any ways...keep being stupid

#PEACE

smiley
Re: London Guys Are The Most Romantic!! (official) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 12, 2017
People should try to understand that the op is not meant to be taken serious.
Re: London Guys Are The Most Romantic!! (official) by Mightyraw(m): 2:33pm On Jul 12, 2017
Tahrah:
People should try to understand that the op is not meant to be taken serious.
How,
Look at this mongloforic cacophoric village girl talking to a Londoner as if they on the same level

Isit our fault u can't find man on NAIRALAND

1 Like

Re: London Guys Are The Most Romantic!! (official) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 12, 2017
Mightyraw:
How,
Look at this mongloforic cacophoric village girl talking to a Londoner as if they on the same level

Isit our fault u can't find man on NAIRALAND
I refuse to let you drag me down to the same level of frustration as you.It's not my fault that you aren't making any sense.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: London Guys Are The Most Romantic!! (official) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 12, 2017
Mr cork grin
What of local Ibadan boy like me now embarassed
Re: London Guys Are The Most Romantic!! (official) by MrCork: 3:38pm On Jul 12, 2017
kozmicity:

Tsk tsk...to think I had great plans for you to cure your loneliness and joblessness,any ways...keep being stupid

#PEACE

smiley

...if u ain't lonely then wot u doing on romance section??.. Goat!?(no oofeense) undecided

1 Like

Re: London Guys Are The Most Romantic!! (official) by MrCork: 3:40pm On Jul 12, 2017
Tahrah:
I refuse to let you drag me down to the same level of frustration as you.It's not my fault that you aren't making any sense.

... sweeery pls ignore the crackhead... homebase guys have no respect normally... Am from London! smiley

2 Likes

Re: London Guys Are The Most Romantic!! (official) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 12, 2017
Tahrah:
how you now smiley
Re: London Guys Are The Most Romantic!! (official) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 12, 2017
greyboy5000:
how you now smiley
I dey oo,u?smiley
Re: London Guys Are The Most Romantic!! (official) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 12, 2017
MrCork:

... sweeery pls ignore the crackhead... homebase guys have no respect normally... Am from London! smiley
smiley smiley You're right.
Re: London Guys Are The Most Romantic!! (official) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 12, 2017
Tahrah:
I dey oo,u?smiley
i dey gidigba grin
Re: London Guys Are The Most Romantic!! (official) by MrCork: 4:25pm On Jul 12, 2017
greyboy5000:
Mr cork grin
What of local Ibadan boy like me now embarassed

^^^^see yorrr foto....u place portmanto on top couboard..... clearly u never beeeento London in yorrrr life. I lie? (No oofensece) undecided

3 Likes

Re: London Guys Are The Most Romantic!! (official) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 12, 2017
grin
MrCork:

^^^^see yorrr foto....u place portmanto on top couboard..... clearly u never beeeento London in yorrrr life. I lie? (No oofensece) undecided
Re: London Guys Are The Most Romantic!! (official) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 12, 2017
MrCork:

no i am a local ibadan boy embarassed
kan yoo teash mi lodon bois swaks grin
Re: London Guys Are The Most Romantic!! (official) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 12, 2017
Fabulocity:
grin
inna ehn
you really like mr cork oo smiley
Re: London Guys Are The Most Romantic!! (official) by Rexyblaze: 4:35pm On Jul 12, 2017
grin Cork the legendary troll, fire on mate. Keeping reping Peckham innit
Re: London Guys Are The Most Romantic!! (official) by Fadiga24(m): 5:04pm On Jul 12, 2017
You make it sound like London is the end of life.

Dude, London is 6hrs from here.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Killed In Brazil For Sleeping With Another's Wife(graphic pics) / This Girl's Testimony Is Funny But Real (check It Out) / Share Your Experience: I Have A Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.