Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

...... - Islam for Muslims (128) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / ...... (215206 Views)

Angels Of Mercy: Some Of The Houses They Do Not Enter / It's Delusional & Sign Of Apostasy To Believe Angels Are Caught On Video Camera / Differences Between Angels And Jinn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ...... by Empiree: 11:31pm On Dec 24, 2019
aumeehn:
We muslims are truly blessed. This thread changed my life wallahi. I dont know that all i need to succeed in this life and the heareafter is inside the Quran that i always keep in my room. There was a prayer my Old man who happens to be a Modibbo gave me few months ago. Fast Seven days and Recite 25 Waqee'a inbetween all the five obligatory salats. On the last day of the fast one should recite 50 of the said surah instead of the normal 25. Making it 1k in one week. Honestly i'm feeling and experincing the result of that prayer.. Please Sheik Empiree i know that posting some things here is not healthy since its a public forum but help us and be dropping one or two Nakali for Those of us that have made up our minds to do it no matter the challenges. Thank you.

What is your take on Praying for a non muslim?? Something like Using Islamic Nakali to help a non muslim. I hope you understand the question.
You mean you read my post before i edited it? grin
Re: ...... by Excel70: 11:38pm On Dec 24, 2019
Empiree:
if according to Hadith (true or not) that asasi or sihr affected Nabi, who else can't be affected?.

So yes, muslim who already built "defensive wall" (dhikr) around himself overtime will be protected In Sha Allah. First all, asasi should never be done on anyone needless to say to fellow Muslim. It is Haram. Even making legit dua to destroy someone is asasi. It should only be used in extreme cases and even at that we must exercise lots of suuru and if possible reach out to the fellow for settlement.

But this "Qur'anic asasi" in my opinion is better used on thug or someone that is physically powerful than you and is violent and evil. It doesn't matter whether he's as big as Big Show, Brock Lesnar or Undertaker, you skinny man will humble him really quickly. But then again, it is better to ask Allah to deal with such target instead of taking things in your hands.

But as human we aren't patient. We wanna revenge by taking action after sometime. For this reason it is good to know the firaku. But you must have a very strong sabab that initiated this action. In another word intention most be just and Allah knows.

Abi, didn't a prophet asked Allah to destroy his people when they transgressed too much?. And Allah did. In qiyama, that prophet will bring it up when the ummah go to him to intercede for them. We read the Hadith isn't?.

That's why whoever try this scheme even in extreme cases must still ask for forgiveness from Allah and Allah will accept him because He knows his excuse was valid.
Jazakhumullahi khayran
Re: ...... by Empiree: 11:43pm On Dec 24, 2019
aumeehn:
** his father left him and came back to Naija after he was jailed. After 2years the guy was released unconditionally just like that and he wasnt deported, he is still running that same currency exchange business. My friend who gave me the Guys contact told me the guy is into all these islamic jazz lol (my said friend is christia i told him the guy might be into jazz or Jalabi but nothing like islamic jazz it doesnt exist. Except that sometimes some people use the halal way for haram Niyah which is wrong and some might be using the wrong way for the Right niyah which is also Wrong.
He was so lucky. Less than 2yrs. That means he was released this yr. He probably had good record prior to his arrest and it helped reduced his prison sentence. As for "jazz" etc, I really hate using those terms. They are used by touts that look for easy way of out something especially yahoo boyz. Anyway, every bad scheme and evcen dua intended to cause harm to someone even if you are in the right are all wrong. Islam teaches patient and restraining oneself. But i can understand instances where things are really tight and we tend to look for justice where we are losing. If we can just take heart and let it slide the better. Not that i encourage it but in tight situation where one feels the need, it should just be for that and that's it and make tawba afterward. But if it becomes habit whereby alfa threatens someone for every slight incident even if he is right, such alfa is classified bad and should be avoided. A good alfa would try all means to avoid using power that Allah gifted him.
Re: ...... by aumeehn: 12:05am On Dec 25, 2019
Empiree:
You mean you read my post before i edited it? grin
i started reading it but got distracted lol. I thought i will still find it when i get back to the thread again you modified it! But i woudnt not mind if you will post it for me again since i am online now. grin grin grin
Re: ...... by Empiree: 12:21am On Dec 25, 2019
aumeehn:
i started reading it but got distracted lol. I thought i will still find it when i get back to the thread again you modified it! But i woudnt not mind if you will post it for me again since i am online now. grin grin grin
LOL...I intended to store the copy in my library for later post while it was only copied at the time I edited it. But unfortunately i lost the copy in the process. I can understand the need to edit it lol
Re: ...... by aumeehn: 12:24am On Dec 25, 2019
Empiree:

aumeehn:

** his father left him and came back to Naija after he was jailed. After 2years the guy was released unconditionally just like that and he wasnt deported, he is still running that same currency exchange business. My friend who gave me the Guys contact told me the guy is into all these islamic jazz lol (my said friend is christia i told him the guy might be into jazz or Jalabi but nothing like islamic jazz it doesnt exist. Except that sometimes some people use the halal way for haram Niyah which is wrong and some might be using the wrong way for the Right niyah which is also Wrong.
He was so lucky. Less than 2yrs. That means he was released this yr. He probably had good record prior to his arrest and it helped reduced his prison sentence. As for "jazz" etc, I really hate using those terms. They are used by touts that look for easy way of out something especially yahoo boyz. Anyway, every bad scheme and evcen dua intended to cause harm to someone even if you are in the right are all wrong. Islam teaches patient and restraining oneself. But i can understand instances where things are really tight and we tend to look for justice where we are losing. If we can just take heart and let it slide the better. Not that i encourage it but in tight situation where one feels the need, it should just be for that and that's it and make tawba afterward. But if it becomes habit whereby alfa threatens someone for every slight incident even if he is right, such alfa is classified bad and should be avoided. A good alfa would try all means to avoid using power that Allah gifted him.

he was released October this year and he wasnt deported, he was just freed uncondotionally. We even talked yesterday. But i guess he learned his lessons sha! Two years in Jail no be beans. Honestly here in the North especially in The NE deviant Alfas are having their ways! Especially these Kanuri people from Borno very dangerous set of people and the annoying part is that they do all their wicked acts in Mosques, people will just be hailing them Alaramma not knowing that most of them are destroying othet peoples lives inside the Mosque. There is a central mosque in My place here that i use to go for my prayers and adhkars, i got acquinted with one Borno Alfa like that, not knowing that there's a rift between him and my old man. I thanked Allah that i found out earlier, had n i ignorantly told him my Old man's name i would have been in soup. My P man told me the man is dangerous, there was a man who my old man had a face off with about some Govt contracts, he told me the Alfa was contrcted to change it for him but he was lucky Allah saved him and he even saw the man in his dreams. Borno Alfas are very dangerous i think some of their eveil deeds formed BH sef.

1 Like

Re: ...... by aumeehn: 12:29am On Dec 25, 2019
Empiree:
LOL...I intended to store the copy in my library for later post while it was only copied at the time I edited it. But unfortunately i lost the copy in the process. I can understand the need to edit it lol
grin grin no qualms.

Back to my question. Is it right to help a Christian brother with Islamic Dafa'ee??
Secondly have you ever used Dala'eeIul Khairat In formulating prayers? I was told that it is very hot!
Re: ...... by Empiree: 6:37am On Dec 26, 2019
Any of you watched Ustaz Jamiu Adegunwa's program yesterday with his guest?.

His guest was Igbo Muslim named Sheikh Salih Nwanekwu. Chai, listen to his experience. I have always noticed something. Muslims that are naturally gifted are Sufis by default even if they do not openly proclaim it. They lean towards tassawuf. He said something that many don't usually believe and that he was taught Qur'an by a supernatural being who appeared to him everyday for about a month. Hes quoting Qur'an to back his points without opening Qur'an. He got to a point where he said if someone opens Qur'an for him to read he can't point out or read all verses he quoted from Qur'an. He just know it by Divine order. He said he had no teacher and no one can come out to dispute his claim that he studied at XYZ.

By the time Islam takes root in igboland they are gonna be better than hausa and Yoruba. And there is this idea that when you ask Allah for something or when you pray for someone or for deceased, it is common knowledge we say "ola kuli huwa Allah" or simply recite be a sura etc. And he did that. This is common among average Muslims but today puritan reject this form of Dua.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 10:41am On Dec 26, 2019
^^^
Pls @empiree can you kindly share the video here so that we can watch it.
Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 10:46am On Dec 26, 2019
aumeehn:
grin grin no qualms.

Back to my question. Is it right to help a Christian brother with Islamic Dafa'ee??
Secondly have you ever used Dala'eeIul Khairat In formulating prayers? I was told that it is very hot!
I am still expecting from you o.

BTW what are the "combo" Dua from Dalilu Khaer you have, share it.

It's my favourite Dua book and it has really bring greater good. Let discuss more how you use it.
Re: ...... by Empiree: 2:52pm On Dec 26, 2019
LadunaI:
^^^
Pls @empiree can you kindly share the video here so that we can watch it.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=528593084533463&id=1408022469436535

Fast forward the first 10 minutes or until you see Alfa ibo on the screen. It is a little long like about 2hrs but once you start watching you don't wanna turn it off. I watched him live

1 Like

Re: ...... by aumeehn: 4:58pm On Dec 26, 2019
LadunaI:

I am still expecting from you o.

BTW what are the "combo" Dua from Dalilu Khaer you have, share it.

It's my favourite Dua book and it has really bring greater good. Let discuss more how you use it.
You will hear from me very soon.

I will also share it here very soon.

It seems the boss is kinda busy these days. Please what's your take on helping a non muslim with Islamic prayers??

1 Like

Re: ...... by aumeehn: 5:05pm On Dec 26, 2019
Empiree:

Fast forward the first 10 minutes or until you see Alfa ibo on the screen. It is a little long like about 2hrs but once you start watching you don't wanna turn it off. I watched him live
please Brother i need to be enlightened please. I have a Christian brother that needs help. Is it OK to help or it is wrong?
Re: ...... by Empiree: 5:40pm On Dec 26, 2019
aumeehn:
please Brother i need to be enlightened please. I have a Christian brother that needs help. Is it OK to help or it is wrong?
Why not if it is not gonna be at your detrimental and if it is not haram.
Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 6:05pm On Dec 26, 2019
aumeehn:
You will hear from me very soon.

I will also share it here very soon.

It seems the boss is kinda busy these days. Please what's your take on helping a non muslim with Islamic prayers??
I believe that is part of being good to them and of course I see nothing bad in that as empiree has said if the thing doesn't involve Haram.

But I think in addition to any prayer you say for them, do pray for their guidance, Allah guiding them and make them see the beauty of Islam and accepting it for their ultimaye salvation in the hereafter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 6:06pm On Dec 26, 2019
Empiree:

OK thanks I will.
Re: ...... by aumeehn: 6:26pm On Dec 26, 2019
Empiree:
Why not if it is not gonna be at your detrimental and if it is not haram.
Thank you. Jazakallahu khairan
Re: ...... by aumeehn: 6:28pm On Dec 26, 2019
LadunaI:

I believe that is part of being good to them and of course I see nothing bad in that as empiree has said if the thing doesn't involve Haram.

But I think in addition to any prayer you say for them, do pray for their guidance, Allah guiding them and make them see the beauty of Islam and accepting it for their ultimaye salvation in the hereafter.
Alhamdulillah. The issue has been bothering me for a while now. Thanks for Enlightening me.

1 Like

Re: ...... by Hkana: 9:16pm On Dec 26, 2019
aumeehn:
We muslims are truly blessed. This thread changed my life wallahi. I dont know that all i need to succeed in this life and the heareafter is inside the Quran that i always keep in my room. There was a prayer my Old man who happens to be a Modibbo gave me few months ago. Fast Seven days and Recite 25 Waqee'a inbetween all the five obligatory salats. On the last day of the fast one should recite 50 of the said surah instead of the normal 25. Making it 1k in one week. Honestly i'm feeling and experincing the result of that prayer.. Please Sheik Empiree i know that posting some things here is not healthy since its a public forum but help us and be dropping one or two Nakali for Those of us that have made up our minds to do it no matter the challenges. Thank you.

What is your take on Praying for a non muslim?? Something like Using Islamic Nakali to help a non muslim. I hope you understand the question.

Brother, did you slaughter on completion of the dua? If yes, what animal?
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: ...... by aumeehn: 10:21pm On Dec 26, 2019
Hkana:

Brother, did you slaughter on completion of the dua? If yes, what animal?
Thanks.
i didnt slaughter. Just give sadaqa! And it should be started on Friday.
Re: ...... by Razram: 7:29pm On Dec 27, 2019
Please me myself oo(lol) want to bring a suggestion. We have many silent readers here. I think all these duas should be on separate platform like whatsapp. It will make d discussion elaborate than here where every tom and harry read. There are some knowledge that are not to be explicit

2 Likes

Re: ...... by Hkana: 10:19pm On Dec 27, 2019
aumeehn:
i didnt slaughter. Just give sadaqa! And it should be started on Friday.

OK. Thanks
Re: ...... by Tessyy1701: 1:13am On Dec 28, 2019
Razram:
Please me myself oo(lol) want to bring a suggestion. We have many silent readers here. I think all these duas should be on separate platform like whatsapp. It will make d discussion elaborate than here where every tom and harry read. There are some knowledge that are not to be explicit

Seconded
Re: ...... by Empiree: 5:31am On Dec 28, 2019
Razram:
yes indeed.
Re: ...... by aumeehn: 9:33am On Dec 28, 2019
@Razram. This is a welcomed Idea. But there are people among us that don't use whatsapp, Me for example use my PC to browse.
Re: ...... by Razram: 10:59am On Dec 28, 2019
U cam as well download whatsapp on ur.pc sir. Its available, i seldom use it at times
Re: ...... by Empiree: 11:31am On Dec 28, 2019

1 Like

Re: ...... by Hkana: 1:20pm On Dec 28, 2019
The thought of having a whatsapp group should be quashed. Had the discussions on this thread been on whatsapp, a lot of people including the person pushing for the whatsapp thing, wouldn't have had access to such.

If you have classified information you don't feel the need to share, you can keep it to yourself or you let those who are interested reach you. It's that simple.

Every once in a while, people reread this thread and share some of their new perspective - something that wouldn't be possible on whatsapp.

7 Likes

Re: ...... by YUNGCONCEPT11(m): 7:40pm On Dec 28, 2019
I dont support this Whatsapp of a thing...because this group will not function again immediately we switch to Whatsapp...this thread has really helped many life...please lets maintain the status quo. Even those who read and go do gain something ...

2 Likes

Re: ...... by movado19: 3:16pm On Dec 29, 2019
Hkana:
The thought of having a whatsapp group should be quashed. Had the discussions on this thread been on whatsapp, a lot of people including the person pushing for the whatsapp thing, wouldn't have had access to such.

If you have classified information you don't feel the need to share, you can keep it to yourself or you let those who are interested reach you. It's that simple.

Every once in a while, people reread this thread and share some of their new perspective - something that wouldn't be possible on WhatsApp.

I strongly agree with Hkana and YUNGCONCEPT11. The spirit of this thread which was initiated by emekaRaj should be respected and maintained. Look at how far it has gone despite all the cycles of highs and lows. That should count for something.
I, for example, may not always be active but I definitely am always reading from past discussions for research and with easy navigation at that. Just imagine trying to do such on WhatsApp!
Please, let us keep sharing and gaining from each other and if posting certain duas causes anyone discomfort, them don't post it. You could always contact whoever you wish to share it with, etc.
May Allah continue to bless and safeguard us all, Amin.

2 Likes

Re: ...... by Razram: 4:24pm On Dec 29, 2019
Its just a suggestion, we agree to disagree on a matter now my brothers. You enlightening us on the benefit and
Disdvantages of shifting to whatsapp now open our eyes to other aspect we might have failed to look into. I think we need to rest d case. Based on ur opinion which shifted the light of my brain to something critical. Moving from here to whatsapp ia like selling out our nigeria brother economic advantage to a foreigner. Lets stay here based on the added mental advantage and economic advantage to our nigeria brother seun to boost our own invention of nairaland as suggested by our brothers above. My opinion after hearing from both sides. Anyway im a researcher and ive deduced my outcome based on the information supplies for and against whatsapp. Any further suggestions or opinions might ve critically looked into by others too

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (164) (Reply)

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station / Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.