Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

...... - Islam for Muslims (125) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / ...... (218880 Views)

Angels Of Mercy: Some Of The Houses They Do Not Enter / It's Delusional & Sign Of Apostasy To Believe Angels Are Caught On Video Camera / Differences Between Angels And Jinn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ...... by Razram: 9:02pm On Oct 31, 2019
Thanks so much my sheikhs in the house, ive picked my answer from ur replies. May Allah increase his love and his apostle in our hearts and may we continue to dwell in his blessings.
Another question is i do have feelings of not been comfortable in a house where their is anytging tied at the entrance and i cant make my adhkar in such house, i always feel like my soul is caged. Please is there anything wrong with me ?
even if it is quran scripts, i feel d same.
Re: ...... by movado19: 10:31pm On Oct 31, 2019
Razram:
Thanks so much my sheikhs in the house, ive picked my answer from ur replies. May Allah increase his love and his apostle in our hearts and may we continue to dwell in his blessings.
Another question is i do have feelings of not been comfortable in a house where their is anytging tied at the entrance and i cant make my adhkar in such house, i always feel like my soul is caged. Please is there anything wrong with me ?
even if it is quran scripts, i feel d same.

When you say you feel like your soul is caged, could you expand more on it? Do you get a heaviness/constriction in your chest/heart area?
Re: ...... by Nobody: 12:13am On Nov 01, 2019
My niece just told me that for long she feels strange .. She feels she doesn't belong here.
She constantly feels she is in the wrong body that her soul and the body she is in aren't connected /linked.More like her soul isn't for this body .she feels she is in a stranger.sounds odd to me sha .That she doesn't even understand her self shocked

I asked her for his long she said for years

Please what do you advise?Is this just a mental issue?

Cc:empiree
Bakar1
Movado19
Aumeehn
Re: ...... by movado19: 1:46am On Nov 01, 2019
Mustsucceed:
My niece just told me that for long she feels strange .. She feels she doesn't belong here.
She constantly feels she is in the wrong body that her soul and the body she is in aren't connected /linked.More like her soul isn't for this body .she feels she is in a stranger.sounds odd to me sha .That she doesn't even understand her self shocked

Bakar1
Movado19
Aumeehn

Could you provide us with more information about your niece?
Things like:
Her age
Personality
Home history
Any medical history of interest
Her level of deen
What exactly happened before she began feeling this way
When is this feeling the strongest
How's her interactions with people when this thoughts become strong?
Has she ever had hijama done before?

1 Like

Re: ...... by Nobody: 6:38am On Nov 01, 2019
movado19:

Could you provide us with more information about your niece?
Things like:
Her age
Personality
Home history
Any medical history of interest
Her level of deen
What exactly happened before she began feeling this way
When is this feeling the strongest
How's her interactions with people when this thoughts become strong?
Has she ever had hijama done before?

23 (please iam not a grand ma grin gap between me and her mum is like 40 years)

Well I view her as ambivert not loud not shy but most often she is on her own.

Home history? Explain.. well with what I perceive not really balanced (really complicated) That's all I can state

No medical history usual malaria etc noni

Not strong sha like not extra.I will rate her as passive as there are times I caution her on praying on time sometimes she wakes up very late for fajr

She says she has been feeling this way for years

When she is alone

She says normal but in general I observed she has people difficulty relationship.she doesn't understand people and they don't understand her.in other words she is quite a difficult person.I, personally learnt the art of patience by dealing with her
grin...but she is nice and generous sha

Never done hijama
Re: ...... by Razram: 7:05am On Nov 01, 2019
movado19:

When you say you feel like your soul is caged, could you expand more on it? Do you get a heaviness/constriction in your chest/heart area?

I just feel like this place is not meant for me, jinns will disturb here and all sort of things comes to my mind and i wont be able to make any adhkar in that environment. Is it my mind that is having issue or what is really happening at d moment?
Re: ...... by Bakar1: 8:23am On Nov 01, 2019
Mustsucceed:

Bakar1
Movado19
Aumeehn

Salam brother how was your night trust good, please on your previous post you quoted me please help modify it to the slave and servant of those last words you used would be glad.

Brother on this, first things first hope the sister is good I pray help comes to her and she feels comfortable soon.

I think the first step is to interview her, like she should let you into her thoughts but first you have to earn her trust be truthful with her, tell her stories that makes her happy, do things that makes her happy maybe you cook for her play games with her willingly she would open up to you on happenings about her.

know this if you to do this you would be a guide and your rewards are many, it might be hard but with it too you might get a bigger grace and mercy from the most merciful the most wise.

Then from there you could diagnose if she needs medical care or spiritual care not everything needs spiritual care but if you notice things that are strange in her then you could go spiritual.

Do Rukyya from there we could know wassup but if in her talk she talks about snakes she falling in water she seeing herself in strange places and she feel she's been watched followed and all it might be a presence of a Jin or more Jins.

After the talk and you've gotten enough evidence play verses of the Quran and see how she reacts say to her you want to tell her something personal to her hear then call the Adhan and see her reactions before you do Rukyya on her.

Sometimes it might be depression that makes one hallucinate and the need to be loved maybe she's not getting it back as she gives to people.

First thing is to make your research then know what next to do.

Let her do adkars, read the Quran and be in constant ablution if she could and see changes and pray on time give Zakat.

Since it's not permissible for a lady to wear perfumes, I advise she ask around or yourself a good spiritual perfume/Oil that brings +ve energies she should get warm water recite in it The last three verses of the Holy Quran 3 times each and the 99 names of Allah mix pour a little of the perfume/oil in the water and bath with it before bed time and she should pray two rakats nafila before bed time if possible sprinkle that water around the house, her room, on her bed on her blanket, bedspread as well she should be in ablution too and ask Allah the almighty for Guidance.

Truely in the remembrance of your Lord you find peace in the heart the soul and the body.
Re: ...... by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 01, 2019
Bakar1:

Salam brother how was your night trust good, please on your previous post you quoted me please help modify it to the slave and servant of those last words you used would be glad.

Brother on this, first things first hope the sister is good I pray help comes to her and she feels comfortable soon.

I think the first step is to interview her, like she should let you into her thoughts but first you have to earn her trust be truthful with her, tell her stories that makes her happy, do things that makes her happy maybe you cook for her play games with her willingly she would open up to you on happenings about her.

know this if you to do this you would be a guide and your rewards are many, it might be hard but with it too you might get a bigger grace and mercy from the most merciful the most wise.

Then from there you could diagnose if she needs medical care or spiritual care not everything needs spiritual care but if you notice things that are strange in her then you could go spiritual.

Do Rukyya from there we could know wassup but if in her talk she talks about snakes she falling in water she seeing herself in strange places and she feel she's been watched followed and all it might be a presence of a Jin or more Jins.

After the talk and you've gotten enough evidence play verses of the Quran and see how she reacts say to her you want to tell her something personal to her hear then call the Adhan and see her reactions before you do Rukyya on her.

Sometimes it might be depression that makes one hallucinate and the need to be loved maybe she's not getting it back as she gives to people.

First thing is to make your research then know what next to do.

Let her do adkars, read the Quran and be in constant ablution if she could and see changes and pray on time give Zakat.

Since it's not permissible for a lady to wear perfumes, I advise she ask around or yourself a good spiritual perfume/Oil that brings +ve energies she should get warm water recite in it The last three verses of the Holy Quran 3 times each and the 99 names of Allah mix pour a little of the perfume/oil in the water and bath with it before bed time and she should pray two rakats nafila before bed time if possible sprinkle that water around the house, her room, on her bed on her blanket, bedspread as well she should be in ablution too and ask Allah the almighty for Guidance.

Truely in the remembrance of your Lord you find peace in the heart the soul and the body.

Iam sorry the first paragraph.. Which of my posts do you wish me to edit?I however just deleted the whole post/ please if there is any other part you wish me to edit ,do tell me.iam really sorry if by any chance I offended you

Secondly please can you recommend name/example of perfumes and where I can get them .I have access to Kaduna and abuja easily so if you don't mind guiding me to a store/Islamic shop

Jazakallah khair.iam truly grateful for this advice/suggestions .
Re: ...... by Bakar1: 2:05pm On Nov 01, 2019
Mustsucceed:

Iam sorry the first paragraph.. Which of my posts do you wish me to edit?I however just deleted the whole post/ please if there is any other part you wish me to edit ,do tell me.iam really sorry if by any chance I offended you

Secondly please can you recommend name/example of perfumes and where I can get them .I have access to Kaduna and abuja easily so if you don't mind guiding me to a store/Islamic shop

Salam Brother Baraka Jumma.

Lol bro it's not that deep walai. I love you for the sake of Allah, you a Muslim my brother from another mother I can never have bad blood towards you my bro and the post you don't need to delete, you a nice guy, someone humble with a huge sense of humor that's why we flow well bro.

The text was saying the wise one it's almighty Allah who's the wise one the most wise hope you get none of your post offended me walai.

You could ask there those selling they know Oils/Perfumes that are really good.
Re: ...... by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 01, 2019
Bakar1:

Lol bro it's not that deep walai. I love you for the sake of Allah, you a Muslim my brother from another mother I can never have bad blood towards you my bro and the post you don't need to delete, you a nice guy, someone humble with a huge sense of humor that's why we flow well bro.

The text was saying the wise one it's almighty Allah who's the wise one the most wise hope you get none of your post offended me walai.

For the Perfume ask for Bintu/Dangoma. You could even ask there those selling they know Oils/Perfumes that are really good.

grin..jazakallah khair
Re: ...... by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 02, 2019
Bakar1:

For the Perfume ask for Bintu/Dangoma. You could even ask there those selling they know Oils/Perfumes that are really good.

#Modified# I got the Dan goma for her in abuja sef saw the bint also. grin Jazakallah khair
Re: ...... by movado19: 1:36pm On Nov 03, 2019
Razram:

I just feel like this place is not meant for me, jinns will disturb here and all sort of things comes to my mind and i wont be able to make any adhkar in that environment. Is it my mind that is having issue or what is really happening at d moment?

Salam Alaikum,
I don't think I am in a position to say definitely what the issue is. However, I beleive this presents to you an opportunity to delve into yourself and constantly ask WHY you feel this way..and this could be as a result of so many things, some of which may be:
Strongly and vehemently told to stay clear from anything of such nature as it is pure evil, invites jinns, of which a sort of psychosomatic symptoms are being experienced by you. For example, because a lot of us grew up being told in the strongest of terms of how filthy and abhorrent the meat of the swine or pig is, a lot of us can't even stand the smell of it being cooked anywhere without wanting to throw up or just exit such environment immediately. This is just one example.
Dive deep within yourself and ask why you feel this way.
Also, have you ever opened any of these hangings to see for yourself what is written inside? Did it have any elements of shirk or was it purely Quran?
If after much introspection you still aren't able to come up with a root cause, then it's wise to just stay clear of such places as much as you can; as I am aware that there are certain things we feel a revulsion towards without any clear explanations...for example, there are certain shades of the colour blue that make me terribly sick. Everyone thought it was just a passing thing or something just plainly strange, until years down the line, I was instructed to stay clear off certain blue hues as Allah has created souls differenty and mine is very much averse to those hues...so, I wasn't MAD afterall?!
Anyway, I hope you are able to catch my drift sha?
The more you go inward and introspect/investigate, of course with Allah's guidance, the more things about yourself will become clearer, InshaAllah.
Re: ...... by Empiree: 8:09pm On Nov 03, 2019
Bakar1 is very understanding on tasawwuf to some extent and movado19 cheesy . I cited una
Re: ...... by movado19: 8:18pm On Nov 03, 2019
Empiree:
Bakar1 is very understanding on tasawwuf to some extent and movado19 cheesy . I cited una

My Sheikh! We are at your feet learning cheesy
Re: ...... by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 03, 2019
movado19:

My Sheikh! We are at your feet learning cheesy

Iam sure you meant to state E- feet . grin...This na internet class
Re: ...... by movado19: 9:02pm On Nov 03, 2019
Mustsucceed:

Iam sure you meant to state E- feet . grin...This na internet class

My brother, all na feet cheesy
Re: ...... by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 03, 2019
movado19:

My brother, all na feet cheesy

na true my sister,spiritual feet too dey grin
Re: ...... by Bakar1: 6:59am On Nov 04, 2019
Empiree:

Lol Mallam, you know you were instrumental in almost everything since our first encounter till this date, I know Movado19 and others too would have gained and witnessed your Acumen of wisdom and understanding of subjects.

2 Likes

Re: ...... by Whitedreams: 9:47am On Nov 04, 2019
movado19:

Wa Alaikum Salam.
Subhanallah! You are indeed blessed by Allah to be able to observe Tahajjud every night. This in and of itself is a very unique gift to you. Allah has made it very easy for you to engage in it, so please, never lose sight of that and never downplay this blessing. Some people set up to 4 or 5 different alarms to wake them for this and yet are unable to even move their toes out of bed.
This is your spiritual food or sustenance for your ruh hence the reason you feel very happy or good after performing it. Allah has promised that in His remembrance do hearts find rest Q13:28. I also believe Sheikh Empiree mentioned this verse earlier.
Depression is a spiritual illness and can't be treated materially. It's treatment and your recovery is in what you were doing before which is tahajjud. Please make your niyah and go back to it with an open heart. Allah will always welcome you back, InshaAllah.
Remember that there's no bad deed Allah will not forgive provided you seek repentance and forgiveness genuinely. Q39:53 is like a soothing and healing balm on the hearts of those who despair of the mercy of Allah. It provides hope and solace. No Muslim should ever hold despair in their hearts as it leads to disbelief after sometime.
It is only Allah that can give to you everlasting knowledge, wealth and happiness.
Q 2:282 - The end part with have Wa taqu Allah... to the verse end.
Q 4:113 - The end part with Wa Anzala Allahu... to verse end.
Repeating these two; one after the other is very excellent for wisdom, knowledge and understanding. When you think about Allah much, you thank Him much, you praise Him much, then He will open the gates of knowledge specifically from Himself. This one is not a matter of you went to school and have first class or third class, etc ...
I would like for you to let me know what you experience with the recitation of these two verses after sometime.
I hope this helps InshaAllah.

Jazakhumullahi khayran for this advice bro.. I havetaken note of the recommended verses how many will you recommend i do daily... May Almighty Allah bless you abundantly
Re: ...... by movado19: 12:15pm On Nov 04, 2019
Whitedreams:

Jazakhumullahi khayran for this advice bro.. I havetaken note of the recommended verses how many will you recommend i do daily... May Almighty Allah bless you abundantly

Amin thank you and to you too.

You may start with 7x, 11x or 33x after every Salat, depending on how many you can do. Then for tahajjud, if you can dedicate time to do 111x - 313x and stick to it for a while, that would be very nice. Don’t forget to ask Allah in your own way or language what you need.
After some time when you feel you are able to do even more during tahajjud, then do x2, x3 ...... of those numbers. Also ensure you do lots of istigfaar, salawat on Nabi, and Laillaha Ilallah at least 100x before commencing and then salawat when you finish.
Inshaallah, Allah will grant to you what you desire.
Re: ...... by aumeehn: 5:23am On Nov 05, 2019
Empiree:
Aslam Alaikum. Please I have some questions I want to ask you regarding what you posted earlier.

Q1. You said one should read Suratul Yaseen and stop at every mubeen, then recite 100x Q54:45, Ya Qahhar and Ya Jabbar. my question here is are we going to start from the first ayah after reaching the first mubeen or we can continue after reciting the 100x prayers??

Q2. I want to know whether one should recite Suratul Fatiha when performing the Suratul Ikhlas Nafil prayer. before reciting the 50 Ikhlas are we going to recite Fatiha or one can just go ahead and read 50 Suratul Ikhlas after making Niyah. And please can one end it with Salatul Ibrahimiyya or must be Salatul Fatih?
Re: ...... by Empiree: 12:16pm On Nov 05, 2019
aumeehn:
Aslam Alaikum. Please I have some questions I want to ask you regarding what you posted earlier.

Q1. You said one should read Suratul Yaseen and stop at every mubeen, then recite 100x Q54:45, Ya Qahhar and Ya Jabbar. my question here is are we going to start from the first ayah after reaching the first mubeen or we can continue after reciting the 100x prayers??
you continue to the next mubeen.

]quote]Q2. I want to know whether one should recite Suratul Fatiha when performing the Suratul Ikhlas Nafil prayer. before reciting the 50 Ikhlas are we going to recite Fatiha or one can just go ahead and read 50 Suratul Ikhlas after making Niyah. And please can one end it with Salatul Ibrahimiyya or must be Salatul Fatih?[/quote]sura fathia is a must in any salat whether obligatory or nawafil. Salat is invalid without it. Any salat you know whether Ibrahimyyah, fatih, or simple ones like

Allahumo Salli ala sayyidina muhammadin was ala Ally muhammadin was salim.

Hope this answer your question
Re: ...... by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 05, 2019
Empiree:

]quote]Q2. I want to know whether one should recite Suratul Fatiha when performing the Suratul Ikhlas Nafil prayer. before reciting the 50 Ikhlas are we going to recite Fatiha or one can just go ahead and read 50 Suratul Ikhlas after making Niyah. And please can one end it with Salatul Ibrahimiyya or must be Salatul Fatih?sura fathia is a must in any salat whether obligatory or nawafil. Salat is invalid without it. Any salat you know whether Ibrahimyyah, fatih, or simple ones like

Honestly prayer dey...its only a lazy person that will jumping about for solutions .I know what I have Gained from these forum by just reading comments ,advise,suggestions.Alhamdulillah

1 Like

Re: ...... by aumeehn: 2:38pm On Nov 05, 2019
Empiree:

]quote]Q2. I want to know whether one should recite Suratul Fatiha when performing the Suratul Ikhlas Nafil prayer. before reciting the 50 Ikhlas are we going to recite Fatiha or one can just go ahead and read 50 Suratul Ikhlas after making Niyah. And please can one end it with Salatul Ibrahimiyya or must be Salatul Fatih?sura fathia is a must in any salat whether obligatory or nawafil. Salat is invalid without it. Any salat you know whether Ibrahimyyah, fatih, or simple ones like

Thank you very much! may Allah Reward mercy find you wherever you are.

1 Like

Re: ...... by aumeehn: 2:39pm On Nov 05, 2019
Mustsucceed:

Honestly prayer dey...its only a lazy person that will jumping about for solutions .I know what I have Gained from these forum by just reading comments ,advise,suggestions.Alhamdulillah
A lot of people are lazy my brother. I remembered what Empire said Spirituality is not all about mosque attendance. lol

1 Like

Re: ...... by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 05, 2019
aumeehn:
A lot of people are lazy my brother. I remembered what Empire said Spirituality is not all about mosque attendance. lol

May Allah assist us
Re: ...... by aumeehn: 11:45pm On Nov 05, 2019
Mustsucceed:

May Allah assist us
Ameen Ameen. I read the post before you modified it. grin grin grin
Re: ...... by yasolan(m): 11:54am On Nov 06, 2019
aumeehn:
Hello brother I want to share some khutba with you, saw your previous post looking for Dua Jabbariyya. I have the khutba Yaseen Suratul Mulk and Suratul Waqee'a
I sent a PM mallam
Re: ...... by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 06, 2019
aumeehn:
Ameen Ameen. I read the post before you modified it. grin grin grin

I forget say I get family here. Even though they might not know its me...before I will receive summons and be placed in the middle, that I went to announce family issues to the public
Re: ...... by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 06, 2019
sad.... Hmmm I need prayers from you as well as suggested prayers.. I went and guaranteed someone like that and now it has fallen on me as guarantor to refund the money he was supposed to have refunded two months back.He keeps giving excuses on not refunding.clearly he doesn't have it

Its now upon me to refund as its affecting my relationship with those people and I no want wahala.I dey look for money so please assist me in prayers and also suggest embarassed....who send message? I swear its this period I no say I on my own seriously . grin...no one to help except Allah .
Inshaa Allah After this ,I will never involve my self...I could not sleep well last night cheesy

Empiree
Movado19
Bakar1
Aumeehn
Re: ...... by movado19: 10:56pm On Nov 06, 2019
Mustsucceed:
sad.... Hmmm I need prayers from you as well as suggested prayers.. I went and guaranteed someone like that and now it has fallen on me as guarantor to refund the money he was supposed to have refunded two months back.He keeps giving excuses on not refunding.clearly he doesn't have it

Its now upon me to refund as its affecting my relationship with those people and I no want wahala.I dey look for money so please assist me in prayers and also suggest embarassed....who send message? I swear its this period I no say I on my own seriously . grin...no one to help except Allah .
Inshaa Allah After this ,I will never involve my self...I could not sleep well last night cheesy

Empiree
Movado19
Bakar1
Aumeehn

Please look at pages 93,94...Sheikh Empiree gave some very good duas using Surah Yasin, especially with the one to recite Q 54:45 and 100x Ya Qahar and Ya Jabbar at every mubin, all depending on your intentionss; what you want.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (164) (Reply)

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station / Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.