Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

...... - Islam for Muslims (127) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / ...... (215204 Views)

Angels Of Mercy: Some Of The Houses They Do Not Enter / It's Delusional & Sign Of Apostasy To Believe Angels Are Caught On Video Camera / Differences Between Angels And Jinn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ...... by aumeehn: 4:01pm On Dec 17, 2019
LadunaI:

OK....thank I will be expecting it. You Jhsora Kamal? Give us details about it
No its part of the ingredients of the recipe i want to give you, but i don't have it i will also go and buy it. Hope you will get it in your location sha
Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 4:03pm On Dec 17, 2019
Empiree:
his name really went off my head. I have been struggling to remember. I used to mention his name back in 2014. He was killed before or after given lecture on his way home along with his wife and children by BH. Allegation first emerged that Sufis killed him as presented by Sheikh Isa Akindele(this was just sectarian trash that was not substantiated). The hausa man was Salafi and was said to know so many ahadith. I just can't remember his name anymore but if I see his picture I know him. As for Sheik Ja'far Mahmud Adam he was shot while praying salat.

OK....Yeah Sheikh Jafar was murdered while praying salat, I think Kofar Mata in Kano. He was critical of those called Puritans at the time when he was assassinated.

He gives HUD lectures in Hausa, so he wasn't frequently invited to campus them to deliver lectures unlike Sheikh bn Uthman who is regular guest then. The lecture theatre always filled to it capacity whenever he was invited to give lecture at BUK.
Re: ...... by Empiree: 4:59pm On Dec 17, 2019
LadunaI:

OK....Yeah Sheikh Jafar was murdered while praying salat, I think Kofar Mata in Kano. He was critical of those called Puritans at the time when he was assassinated. .
Now I'm able to get his picture through Sheikh Ja'far's Google search. I was trying to remember Sheikh Muhammad Auwal Albani Zaria.

I don't know the one @bold. Hearing about the name first time. What happened to that one?

Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 5:30pm On Dec 17, 2019
Empiree:
Now I'm able to get good picture through Sheikh Ja'far's Google search. I was trying to remember Sheikh Muhammad Auwal Albani Zaria.

I don't know the one @bold. Hearing about the name first time. What happened to that one?
No that's not a name for the Sheikh, but the name of neighborhood where he was murdered. It was an area, though can't remember vividly if that's truth, but heard about it when it happened. I had long left KN when it happened.
Re: ...... by aumeehn: 5:48pm On Dec 17, 2019
Empiree:
Now I'm able to get good picture through Sheikh Ja'far's Google search. I was trying to remember Sheikh Muhammad Auwal Albani Zaria.

oh! He was killed in Kaduna, i think he was killed by BH. He was bashing BH left right and center, he knows their leader Mohammed Yusuf very well. Went to same school with some of his children.
Re: ...... by Empiree: 6:11pm On Dec 17, 2019
LadunaI:

No that's not a name for the Sheikh, but the name of neighborhood where he was murdered. It was an area, though can't remember vividly if that's truth, but heard about it when it happened. I had long left KN when it happened.
oh you lived in Kano before.

What's his name then?. I always hear "Sheikh Albani Zaria". I thought that was his name
Re: ...... by Empiree: 6:12pm On Dec 17, 2019
aumeehn:
oh! He was killed in Kaduna, i think he was killed by BH. He was bashing BH left right and center, he knows their leader Mohammed Yusuf very well. Went to same school with some of his children.
oh yes, I heard he was very critical of the stupid group. Ofcourse they killed him.
Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 9:51pm On Dec 17, 2019
Empiree:
oh you lived in Kano before.

What's his name then?. I always hear "Sheikh Albani Zaria". I thought that was his name
Yes for some time.

His name was Sheikh Jafar, he was assassinated when praying solat subh at his residence @ Kofar Mata near BUK old site.

It was more of politically motivated killing during Shekarau tenure, during electioneering in 2007.

The other one is Sheikh Albani Zaria you mentioned up there killed by BH in Kaduna with one of his wife.
Re: ...... by Empiree: 12:02am On Dec 18, 2019
LadunaI:

Yes for some time.

His name was Sheikh Jafar, he was assassinated when praying solat subh at his residence @ Kofar Mata near BUK old site.

It was more of politically motivated killing during Shekarau tenure, during electioneering in 2007.
I'd thought it was BH that killed him too. Anyways it was possible since Boko boys are politically motivated. But was the sheikh into politics?
Re: ...... by Empiree: 2:52am On Dec 18, 2019
Razram:

to be candid muslims in nigeria are very stingy coupled with corrupted islamic NGOs around. Who if visited for assistance will give so many excuses that one will even be pissed of to go there again
It got to a stage i decided to never go to any ialamic NGOs again for support
You are the 3rd person to tell me about this corrupt Muslim NGOs. They got the money from gulf countries to help muslims in Nigeria but they utilized the funds for their selfish gain.

They built schools that average Muslims can not afford and they come to nija to condenm practices that are halal just bcuz they have their means of getting money.

First, I am not in support of just handling money to average Muslims or people anyhow. They should rather create foundation that includes but not limited to school (Islamic and Western education), vacational courses and training for all types of handiwork (carpentry, tailoring, nursing, mechanicals, etc). Sports, farming, restaurants, comparative religion (Bible and Qur'anic studies for Muslims etc. And the funds are meant to fund the people. Also use the funds to finance serious muslim traders or small businesses (upon verification of their businesses). These things would keep Muslims busy and learning.

If they do these they will further attract donors and sponsors. I heard that there are rich Muslims in Nigeria willing to fund Islamic projects but they don't trust Alfas in charge because they fear they will divert the funds. Isn't that true now?.

I wish Allaah blessed me like MKO. Money is meant to be spent the right way. You can't take it to the grave. It hurts me so bad when I see pastors in the Muslim community spraying cash or giving them food as if muslims are church rats.

Look at Alhaji sulaiman Adegunwa of Ososa. He used to spend money on Islam. Look at eleganza. Look at Dangote, Tinubu and so many more of them that can fund Muslims but they don't trust Muslim leaders that are close to poor Muslims so they keep to themselves. I learned not too long ago that when Tinubu was governor some Alfas used to visit him only for their pocket instead of Muslim concerns. Years after he left office Jamiu Adegunwa said he and few others visited tinubu at his residence about crowning Tinubu as "baba adini" but he refused. His excuse was that if he accept the title he wouldn't be able to conform to his lifestyle. That he wants to enjoy life but if there is anything they need financially for Islam no problem.

It was then he confessed to them that all the Alfas that visited him only came to him for their personal needs not for Islam or Muslims. Jamiu Adegunwa said Tinubu love Islam despite his non-Islamic appearance. So he said because of their selfish interest was the reason he barred them from coming to him again.

He said but the CHRISTIAN leaders came to him for Christian projects when he was in power. See that? And he gave them money.
Re: ...... by Razram: 9:48am On Dec 18, 2019
[quote author=Empiree post=85006796] You are the 3rd person to tell me about this corrupt Muslim NGOs. They got the money from gulf countries to help muslims in Nigeria but they utilized the funds for their selfish gain.

They built schools that average Muslims can not afford and they come to nija to condenm practices that are halal just bcuz they have their means of getting money.

First, I am not in support of just handling money to average Muslims or people anyhow. They should rather create foundation that includes but not limited to school (Islamic and Western education), vacational courses and training for all types of handiwork (carpentry, tailoring, nursing, mechanicals, etc). Sports, farming, restaurants, comparative religion (Bible and Qur'anic studies for Muslims etc. And the funds are meant to fund the people. Also use the funds to finance serious muslim traders or small businesses (upon verification of their businesses). These things would keep Muslims busy and learning.

If they do these they will further attract donors and sponsors. I heard that there are rich Muslims in Nigeria willing to fund Islamic projects but they don't trust Alfas in charge because they fear they will divert the funds. Isn't that true now?.

I wish Allaah blessed me like MKO. Money is meant to be spent the right way. You can't take it to the grave. It hurts me so bad when I see pastors in the Muslim community spraying cash or giving them food as if muslims are church rats.

Look at Alhaji sulaiman Adegunwa of Ososa. He used to spend money on Islam. Look at eleganza. Look at Dangote, Tinubu and so many more of them that can fund Muslims but they don't trust Muslim leaders that are close to poor Muslims so they keep to themselves. I learned not too long ago that when Tinubu was governor some Alfas used to visit him only for their pocket instead of Muslim concerns. Years after he left office Jamiu Adegunwa said he and few others visited tinubu at his residence about crowning Tinubu as "baba adini" but he refused. His excuse was that if he accept the title he wouldn't be able to conform to his lifestyle. That he wants to enjoy life but if there is anything they need financially for Islam no problem.

It was then he confessed to them that all the Alfas that visited him only came to him for their personal needs not for Islam or Muslims. Jamiu Adegunwa said Tinubu love Islam despite his non-Islamic appearance. So he said because of their selfish interest was the reason he barred them from coming to him again.

my mentor told me he built islamic school with no assistance coupled with many islamic project the man his embarking on. At present he is building 5 masjid donating most of the materials from his pocket and giving education at d lowest rate to.muslims. he once suggested a joint islamic school that will be of high standard class but other proprietors thinking different. So my brother muslims are d problems of muslims in yoruba land. So all those things got me upset that i decided to be on my lane and work the money out like my mentor jare.
Re: ...... by Razram: 9:52am On Dec 18, 2019
Even christians are helping muslims develop their religion now than the so called muslims scholars themselves financially. I dont know their problem with luxury life of this duniyah rather than work on expandinh islam. @emperee there are so many things that cant be discussed here explicitly
Re: ...... by Empiree: 11:15pm On Dec 18, 2019
Razram:
Even christians are helping muslims develop their religion now than the so called muslims scholars themselves financially. I dont know their problem with luxury life of this duniyah rather than work on expandinh islam. @emperee there are so many things that cant be discussed here explicitly
I know. But for me, I don't care. I talk it out loud bcuz they pissing me off. It doesn't matter whether they are Sufi, Alhusunnah, Salafi or whatever names they gave themselves. They are all guilty. Wallahi Islam was beautiful in the 80s and 90s that I grew up. Rich Muslims funded Islam.

There was love to some extent. Now you go on Facebook it is Muslims fighting muslims most of the time over irrelevant things.

2 Likes

Re: ...... by Empiree: 1:01am On Dec 22, 2019
Jalabi ( جالب) or healing or شفاء

Let's discuss this controversial topic that is causing so much brouhaha in yorubaland. What is your definition and and understanding of this topic in Islam. Some said there is no jalabi in islam. Some said the kalima itself does not exist, hence it cant be used even if definition is right. Some simply dont like the name. Some believe it is mix and needs sorting etc. Some believe without doubt that it is in islam backed by Quran and Sunnah.
Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 10:38am On Dec 22, 2019
Empiree:
Jalabi ( جالب) or healing or شفاء

Let's discuss this controversial topic that is causing so much brouhaha in yorubaland. What is your definition and and understanding of this topic in Islam. Some said there is no jalabi in islam. Some said the kalima itself does not exist, hence it cant be used even if definition is right. Some simply dont like the name. Some believe it is mix and needs sorting etc. Some believe without doubt that it is in islam backed by Quran and Sunnah.

What is Jalabi? This seems to have different definitions to do many people.

As much as there are evidence within sunnah of how some sahaba pray using Quran as a cure for certain ailment or problem, there seems that many modern days forms of healing as taking different dimensions, combining the above methodology with orthodox form of healing obscuring what is halal from haram.

1 Like

Re: ...... by Razram: 12:35pm On Dec 22, 2019
From mine understanding, jalabi is symbolic with modern medicine. Before the present medical system, jalabi has been in existence, people treat humans with leaves and all sort of. Allah says in the quran that quran is a shifah to muslims, buy the present westerners wants to bury all the gold aspect of islam and wanted us to follow them at d detriment of our religion principles. Jalabi simply means the use of quran to cure problems. Jalabi, if we claim it doesnt exist, then we muslims are fooling ourselves coz the westerners are researching quran everyday and getting its secret while diverting the brains of some muslims away from thinking critically. Jalabi is our way of healing in islam. The sahabas used it and prescribed for us. If we want to argue that there is no jalabi. Then we can just conclude that the quran is just a mere text and neglect the verse it was reffered to as shifa. Even those against it, why reading ruqyah, isnt that jalabi in disguise, so far u use the quran for any healing or solve problem u are already into jalabi. The only thing left is to identify those using other magics under d guise of jalabi and neglect them or better still let us rename the islamic healing method away from jalabi. So @emperee jalabi exist and it dwell among us everyday except we want to act in hypocrisy.
Re: ...... by Empiree: 2:46pm On Dec 22, 2019
LadunaI:

What is Jalabi? This seems to have different definitions to do many people.

As much as there are evidence within sunnah of how some sahaba pray using Quran as a cure for certain ailment or problem, there seems that many modern days forms of healing as taking different dimensions, combining the above methodology with orthodox form of healing obscuring what is halal from haram.
How about those claiming there is no jalabi in Islam, are they off?.

Also what's your take on cobweb, does it have any significant to ones qadar?.

Modified

Came across this thread and realized it was discussed before. But still, let's hear your view.

https://www.nairaland.com/2625242/prayer-cobweb-attack
Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 4:46pm On Dec 22, 2019
Empiree:
How about those claiming there is no jalabi in Islam, are they off?.

Also what's your take on cobweb, does it have any significant to ones qadar?.

Modified

Came across this thread and realized it was discussed before. But still, let's hear your view.

https://www.nairaland.com/2625242/prayer-cobweb-attack
You've beautifully sum it up in that thread and provided an antidote; prayers, adhkar etc within the limit set by Sharia for that particular problem been discussed and by extension to any other. I see nothing wrong with that.

Of course you'll see many that might still have reservation for or for the name given to it. But that doesn't negate the fact that is within 4th e limit provided by Sharia.

1 Like

Re: ...... by Empiree: 7:00pm On Dec 22, 2019
Those who outrightly condenmed Jalabi are extreme. Most of them are modern Alfa or kids who have no experience in life. I watched a lecture few years ago talking about Jalabi. I believe Imam Offa delivered the lecture and he said jalabi was set up by Alfas in Yorubaland to care for Muslims so that they don't have to take their problems to oher religion.

That's what we are witnessing now. Some now believe there is no healing in Islam. Because of this they seek solution to their problems in church and covert. There are malpractices in jalabi today but condemnation is not the solution. There are always malpractices in every field.

There are those amongst them who mix things up but still, it is very important to be careful not to castigate them. As I said before when I went to Nigeria briefly and talked to my Sheikh, I asked him some quick questions about Jalabi.

He said yes, Jalabi exist in Islam but in Yorubaland, some do mix it with Yoruba juju some of which are not against Sharia outright and some are in conflict with Shari'a of Islam.

He gave me examples. He said healing for treatment of physical body and spiritual is allowed like using Honey, Olive oil, ewe egbo etc. He is against ose dudu, and he condenms the use of animal like alangba, Ori oka, Ori sebe and animal meat generally for kadara related issues.

He went further to ósé awure, eyonu awón agba etc, he said by devising different "dark" methods as the solution is Haram. He said istigfar is antidote for this. You don't need ose awure, Ori oka etc. These things are not part of jalabi. They are agbamo inherited in Ile Yoruba and he said they are Haram.

However, he doesn't condenm ose dudu for healing in Yoruba way but not the best. For instance, a child is sick with strange illness and he's very hot or suffers hypothermia, and Alfa or alawo etc quickly use ose dudu to bath the sick and he's okay. This is allowed provided there is nothing Haram in it.

We can deduce this from narration in seerah where nabi(saw) asked the locals about what they use to cure so so and so or another narration about farming where Nabi Muhammad (saw) thought it would be appropriate to plant a certain seed and the locals said it was not the time to plant the seed. This indicates that there are local traditional that are okay for as long as there is no Haram in it.

Also with respect to using animal parts or entire animal, this is not essentially Haram as long animal itself is classified halal in Sharia law. But using them for spiritual growth or spiritual needs like work promotion, itaja, awure etc, my Sheik said that is Haram and borderline shirk because there are Islamic alternatives to deal with spiritual uplifting etc. That's, dhikr is the solution to this. As you could see everything I have been recommending here is a dhikr bcuz I don't know anything about ewe and egbò nor do I know anything about using animal for kadara.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with ewe ati egbo. Allah's Names are in them that's why they work. People used them for good and bad. That's where precaution is taken. As for using animal for healing, this is only restricted to physical and sometimes spiritual but not kadara.

Let's take actor Antar Laniyan for example. Do you know that Antar is the name of animal (Eran Igbe)?. Actor Antar Laniyan was very sick as a child and he was taken to places but no solution and someone recommended someone somewhere in a village where solution was proffered. They searched for animal called Antar, slaughtered it, made stew from it and with leafs etc and that's how he was cured and his name was changed to or was given Antar after the name of the animal. Actor's last name is Olaniyan. So they coined his name "Antar Laniyan". This was version of his story I read some 10yrs ago. Read his story online.

So it would be unfair for a Muslim to say nabi didn't do this, therefore it is haram. Actor's sickness might not exist in the time of nabi. Sicknesses or ailments vary from a country to another. We are not homogeneous people.

So basically, anything that has to do with kadara like seeking job, seeking job promotion, itaja, ogun owo, eyonu agba(nonesense.. how about eyonu omode grin ). My Sheikh said iyonu olohun is what we should seek and that is istigfar. So all these things that have to do with kadara, we don't need ose dudu, ebo ori meta etc. He said some Alfa do this and it is not their fault. It is how Islam came to them. He also said not all Alfas are like that. There are those who believe without using anything. That their faith is as strong as rock. That they exist in Yorubaland as well.

He said however not all these Alfa actually use these Haram or do this Haram activities or shirk for themselves. He said they only know it and they device these things for nonmuslims clients only and lazy ikhwan. This is where it gets tricky but he said they should just leave it. This is where some Muslims today, when they see someone or nonmuslim visits Alfa and Alfa recommends something questionable like for instance, awure or ogun itaja, they prepare ose dudu or something similar because the later doesn't know Arabic or Qur'an. For this reason they use Yoruba method. But their intention is not meant for aqeeda purposes. But folks like puritan would hear this and scream "Alfa elebo".

So this is why it is better to drop this method and should simply organize Dua which is what we used to do back home for most people. Bro, nkan be faah that I don't care to mention. But let me give one.

Me and my sheikh talked about a sick person who was brought to him. I think this happened few yrs ago. So obviously I was not there. He said when he saw him he asked if he's Muslim and his family said no because he can't talk. So he said it is waste of time going through complex Dua since there is a shutcut.

He asked him to sleep overnight and the first pee in the morning he should use it to wipe his face as entire body. And indeed the guy did it and he talked and got well. He wanted to give him money but he turned it down.

So I asked isn't this Haram since urine is Haram on our body and I cited hadith to that effect?. He said yes, but he's not Muslim that's why I used that. If he's Muslim, a muslim will pray so we used other method. There are antidotes in our ownselves. Same things applies to saliva. I don't even want to get into this. So he simply said something like this is called "menumo" but you don't use this for Muslims. Allah is pure and accept only pure".

Now another trick is what if that nonmuslim accepts Islam in the future and recounts this method used for him as Christian?. His sense should tell him that that was the method that suited him at the time because many of them are muslims today or were Muslims before but they were agbero, touts and these folks didn't mind using juju. After they started practicing and learned Islam they started screaming Alfa elebo and not considering their own situation at the time. I hope you grabbed my point?.
Re: ...... by Razram: 8:13pm On Dec 22, 2019
Hmmm, ah nnkan nbe

1 Like

Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 12:04am On Dec 24, 2019
Lootó nkan béé...

1 Like

Re: ...... by Empiree: 6:10am On Dec 24, 2019
yup, nkan nbe especially in ile yoruba, whether haram or halal. Ogun nbe Ogun asasi in the Quran that speaks of rizq, sustenance etc. ayah like this can be used or fastest way is you write Allah in arabic and muhammad in arabic. Enlarge the hau and ms and put positive niyat with name and mother's name of the target on oponla. I stop here on this. This is also nakali but positive one. So this was how we dealt with crazy people back then but after several restrains but ogun sharia ni eleyi but not idan or shirk.

2 Likes

Re: ...... by Excel70: 8:42am On Dec 24, 2019
Sir empire i think you should edit the nakali you don't know who may be reading this thread make they no go try it at home grin grin grin
My question is can verses of the quran nullify this halal asasi. e. G the morning and evening adhkar
Can it affect a bekieving and praying muslim
Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 10:31am On Dec 24, 2019
Please my sheikh edit that post as Excel70 said, people might start trying this upandan Lol.

But I see the philosophy of being patient and forgiving as Quran advocated because the truth of the matter is, the man pulling the that stuff will[b]not be at peace[b][/b]. And along every move of his is incurring wrath of Allah by his many doings e. g throwing the extract of glorious words of Allah in space away, or behind adogan. He will be having his share of that calamity.

I think I get you quite well, nothing we cannot achieve thru Glorious Quran if we have faith in it, rather than thinking elsewhere and in the process getting into shirk.

However, the positivity of how to invent/bring what was never was or would be, should be our focus of research in using Quran. Uplifting our lifes and lifes of people around us.

Perhaps share more for us all those oungbóngê nakali you know in the Quran to open our eyes further.
Re: ...... by Empiree: 3:09pm On Dec 24, 2019
I have. I expected some provocation by this. I delibrately posted it but it is edited now. I actually eschewed some stuff from them.

Some read it and by like, "good, that madam rice seller in the corner, I go deal with her for abusing me 5yrs ago" cheesy

1 Like

Re: ...... by Empiree: 3:47pm On Dec 24, 2019
Excel70:
Sir empire i think you should edit the nakali you don't know who may be reading this thread make they no go try it at home grin grin grin
My question is can verses of the quran nullify this halal asasi. e. G the morning and evening adhkar
Can it affect a bekieving and praying muslim
if according to Hadith (true or not) that asasi or sihr affected Nabi, who else can't be affected?.

So yes, muslim who already built "defensive wall" (dhikr) around himself overtime will be protected In Sha Allah. First all, asasi should never be done on anyone needless to say to fellow Muslim. It is Haram. Even making legit dua to destroy someone is asasi. It should only be used in extreme cases and even at that we must exercise lots of suuru and if possible reach out to the fellow for settlement.

But this "Qur'anic asasi" in my opinion is better used on thug or someone that is physically powerful than you and is violent and evil. It doesn't matter whether he's as big as Big Show, Brock Lesnar or Undertaker, you skinny man will humble him really quickly. But then again, it is better to ask Allah to deal with such target instead of taking things in your hands.

But as human we aren't patient. We wanna revenge by taking action after sometime. For this reason it is good to know the firaku. But you must have a very strong sabab that initiated this action. In another word intention most be just and Allah knows.

Abi, didn't a prophet asked Allah to destroy his people when they transgressed too much?. And Allah did. In qiyama, that prophet will bring it up when the ummah go to him to intercede for them. We read the Hadith isn't?.

That's why whoever try this scheme even in extreme cases must still ask for forgiveness from Allah and Allah will accept him because He knows his excuse was valid.

2 Likes

Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 4:53pm On Dec 24, 2019
Empiree:
I have. I expected some provocation by this. I delibrately posted it but it is edited now. I actually eschewed some stuff from them.

Some read it and by like, "good, that madam rice seller in the corner, I go deal with her for abusing me 5yrs ago" cheesy
Lol @ rice seller grin
Re: ...... by Empiree: 5:26pm On Dec 24, 2019
LadunaI:

Lol @ rice seller grin
abi now.
Re: ...... by aumeehn: 10:36pm On Dec 24, 2019
Empiree:
abi now.
Sheik. What is nkaan bee faa?? I understand you usually talk with your sheik in Yoruba thats why sometimes you name somethings in Your language. Unfortunately for me i coudnt read the nakali you posted earlier, but there is a nakali that was given to me which has similar effects with the one you posted earlier. I was unable to do it even though i wanted to. I'm afraid someone will die and you see i have committed murder.
There is this friend of mine who is a student in China and we do run business together, through him i got a contact of his friend a Hausa guy from Kano who is also studying there and is into currency exchange, i usually send money and receive money through him. One thing leads to another the guy started run some Runs for G boys unfortunately for him he was arrested, this happened around sept 2017, his father traveled all the way to China and hired a lawyer to help clear the guy of all charges but it was unfortunate there are glaring evidences found against him.
Re: ...... by aumeehn: 10:45pm On Dec 24, 2019
** his father left him and came back to Naija after he was jailed. After 2years the guy was released unconditionally just like that and he wasnt deported, he is still running that same currency exchange business. My friend who gave me the Guys contact told me the guy is into all these islamic jazz lol (my said friend is christia i told him the guy might be into jazz or Jalabi but nothing like islamic jazz it doesnt exist. Except that sometimes some people use the halal way for haram Niyah which is wrong and some might be using the wrong way for the Right niyah which is also Wrong.
Re: ...... by aumeehn: 11:01pm On Dec 24, 2019
We muslims are truly blessed. This thread changed my life wallahi. I dont know that all i need to succeed in this life and the heareafter is inside the Quran that i always keep in my room. There was a prayer my Old man who happens to be a Modibbo gave me few months ago. Fast Seven days and Recite 25 Waqee'a inbetween all the five obligatory salats. On the last day of the fast one should recite 50 of the said surah instead of the normal 25. Making it 1k in one week. Honestly i'm feeling and experincing the result of that prayer.. Please Sheik Empiree i know that posting some things here is not healthy since its a public forum but help us and be dropping one or two Nakali for Those of us that have made up our minds to do it no matter the challenges. Thank you.

What is your take on Praying for a non muslim?? Something like Using Islamic Nakali to help a non muslim. I hope you understand the question.
Re: ...... by Empiree: 11:27pm On Dec 24, 2019
aumeehn:
Sheik. What is nkaan bee faa?? I understand you usually talk with your sheik in Yoruba thats why sometimes you name somethings in Your language. Unfortunately for me i coudnt read the nakali you posted earlier, but there is a nakali that was given to me which has similar effects with the one you posted earlier. I was unable to do it even though i wanted to. I'm afraid someone will die and you see i have committed murder.
There is this friend of mine who is a student in China and we do run business together, through him i got a contact of his friend a Hausa guy from Kano who is also studying there and is into currency exchange, i usually send money and receive money through him. One thing leads to another the guy started run some Runs for G boys unfortunately for him he was arrested, this happened around sept 2017, his father traveled all the way to China and hired a lawyer to help clear the guy of all charges but it was unfortunate there are glaring evidences found against him.
@bold means mysteries literally, So the guy in china was already sentenced?

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (164) (Reply)

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station / Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.