Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,517 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

...... - Islam for Muslims (161) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / ...... (215861 Views)

Angels Of Mercy: Some Of The Houses They Do Not Enter / It's Delusional & Sign Of Apostasy To Believe Angels Are Caught On Video Camera / Differences Between Angels And Jinn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ...... by Empiree: 3:03am On Mar 15, 2023
Empiree:
With respect to the battle, remember what was done so far was to deter and deflect occults. Untied their knots and rendered them powerless. These were not possible if not that Allah made it possible for ruhaniyah who followed these people everywhere. From nigeria to America. From place to place within Nigeria where they held meetings and also his house in the US. They held meetings there too. So all the time ruhaniya followed them and listened to their conversations. He said one time in nigeria, they went to igbo kijikiji (deep bush) in the AM to devise a plot against Mr. A. Once they concluded their next move, ruhaniyah left and quickly went to my sheikh in the middle of the night while the later was sleeping. He woke up my sheikh and informed him. And he said he should not sleep. He gave him prayers to offer and said to him to buy gisoro/obuko (male goat) later in the morning, slaughter it and give people as sadaqa. My sheikh told me this himself.

So stuff like this was going on. That is, anytime occult people organized meetings, ruhaniya was there watching them. He said one day, their new babalawo noticed presence of unseen being and he said to all members that "ògbó nrùn" (presence of spy). He told them not to speak loud, that someone is around but they dont know who. They can not see him. Allahu Akbar. They started talking quietly. You know how two people talk silently if they don't want third party to hear their convos?. That's exactly how ruhaniya described it. But this means nothing to ruhaniya. He can hear them LOUD and CLEAR. He was truly "fbi". He didnt do anything to them at all. He simply monitored their movements. For instance, if they said in their meeting that they were going to New York (not spiritual this time but by flight), ruhaniya knows the date and he is already there waiting for them. Example of this is, one night they had a meeting in nigeria. They were all present including Mr A's wife. She travelled to nija that time. On that night, they gave the woman a red bánté (i dont know english word for this). You know the thing shrine people tie around waist. This is charm. They gave her description how to use it. It is very simple. She has to use it on her husband by sleeping with him. This part was funny. Mr. A told me that he never had se.x with his wife in over 3 years because she simply didnt give him chance. So ruhaniya already informed my sheikh to tell Mr.A not to sleep with her when she returns to New York. I can't stop laughing here. Mr. A said he acted like in the movie. You know in the movie when you seen someone put poison in your food and you pretend like you dont know. When the food is served, you act like you receive inspiration not to eat grin grin

He said my sheikh warned him over and over not to allow her to seduce him. Make sure your d!ck doesnt get hard cheesy else órún làlà. Prevention is better than cure. Ruhaniya said if you wanna know the truth, tell her to take off all her cloth. My sheikh passed down info to Mr. A. So Mr. A was prepared. He said he was high sexually days before and he went elsewhere to get it to avoid temptation. He was prepared as his wife returns to New York. That night she arrived.."hey my darling husband, i have missed you when i went to visit my family. I am so honey" said his wife. grin I said to Mr. A 'did you do it?". He said, 'hell, no". if i did, i wont be around today" grin He said "i was praying this woman doesn't seduce me to the point of losing my mind". Then, he started acting funny like, "i am not in mood". He said he told her that why all of a sudden you want to sleep with me after many years?. This is so suspicious. You know what's funny, ruhaniya was standing there watching the drama unfolds to ensure nothing goes wrong. Meanwhile, occult people are awake in nigeria waiting for news of Mr A's demise. He pushed his wife aside and angrily stepped out.

He came back minutes later and heard her conversation with people on the phone telling them that Mr A didnt want to sleep her. Someone told her there is one Alfa behind him telling him what to do. They asked her to take the spiritual mirror given to her to see that Alfa (my sheikh). Just when she grabbed the mirror, ruhaniyah dropped the mirror from her and the mirror fell and broke. Not only that, ruhaniya untied bànté on her waist to show Mr A. Please try to understand how ruhaniyah operates because i dont wanna go into too much explanation. He untied bànté, means, bànté dropped suddenly and Mr. A saw it. But Mr A didnt see ruhaniya. He did that to show that the woman did wear bànte to prove his point. And after that, ruhaniyah set bànté on fire inside the house, and this messed up their plan. He didnt hurt the woman. He could have done this easily but he knew it wasn't her fault. The real culprits are her mother and grandmother.

I asked Mr. A how the heck it looked like that night?. He said he had to rent hotel. It was hell in the house. During this battles, i should recall that they buried charm at the entrance of his house. Not only this house. He has another house in Queen, New York. A 3 storey building. They placed charm there from nigeria, just like they did on his land. This house collapsed in the winter of 2014 during his tenants' birthday party when he was living with me. I saw this on the news where ABC news woman was looking for the owner. I saw Mr. A walked pass fire men in black suit and dark glasses that night so that newscasters would not recognise him. He then went to a corner to talk to fire dept but he did not introduce himself as the owner. When my sheikh informed ruhaniya of this, ruhaniyah said something like "ile oba to jo ewa lo bu si" which means it is a blessing in disguise for Mr. A. He told him not to worry. Indeed, NYC authority called Mr.A and informed him of their decision to rebuild the house and pay for everything. Not only that, they would also pay out insurance money to Mr. A. So this is not a lie at all. I saw this on the news myself. I actually saw it before Mr. A told me but i didnt know it was his house. I said before that he has several properties in Queens and Brooklyn. For the fact that the house collapsed, by the time dept of buildings and contractors rebuild it, they would clear all the junks buried there by occults. So that trashed that. I dont know if the house is rebuilt as at this moment. But it will if NYC said they will. They are not like nigerian politicians with failed promises. And thank God there were no victims in the collapse.

You should note that Mr. A also sent for help in nigeria apart from my sheikh. He sought help from Osun worshippers. A woman who also was in the picture after ruhaniya already destroyed the occult network. So Osun woman didnt really do much. But let me brief hers. According to Mr. A, Osun woman also left from nigeria to USA in spiritual realm to access the situation. She came to Mr. A's house in Brooklyn, New York. She said, according to Mr. A that the woman said there is one old man and Alfa in his house standing there. He is all white reciting muslim prayers and that he already helped him alot. That this man uprooted charms buried inside the house and at the entrance of the house. And that there is nothing she can do anymore. So she left. See this woman?. She is not a jinn. She is human being that transformed herself to reach this realm. Some would argue it is not possible. But it is. It resembles what sheikh Isa Akindele narrated that normally it is jinn that possess people. But Shiekh Akindele experienced human possessed fellow human and speaks from inside her victim. Allahu Akbar. Watch his video on youtube. It is crazy. Shiekh Akindele himself said he never seen something like this before. So this Osun woman did communicate on the phone with Mr. A as well.

So basically, ruhaniya did something in their house in brooklyn. I don't know how to perfectly describe this. But let me use analogy or logical reasoning. Who watched "koto Orun" by Alhaji Ajileye?. If you did, there is a scene where Awo funfun versus Ogunjinmi faced off. Ogunjinmi released fart in the air or something of that effect that dispersed Awo funfun. So ruhaniya said he released something of spiritual mess in the air in the house except one room. The thing is dangerous spiritually and physically. But prior to that, he said to my sheikh to warn Mr. A's wife to vacate the house and stop fighting losing battle. At that time, Mr. A's wife's siblings were living there temporarily. A guy and a lady. The guy supported her sister but the other sibling who is a lady didnt support Mr. A's wife. She knew her big sister was wrong all along so she said it to her face to stop fighting her husband. The reason ruhaniya released this deadly thing in the air was because occult held meetings inside the house very often and he stayed there, watched and listened. Mr. A informed the siblings and his wife of pending danger in the house. The guy and his wife refused to leave but the lady left after pleading to no avail. So ruhaniya released this deadly virus in the building but the guy was lucky. He slept in the only room not affected but his wife was seriously affected. She was rushed to the hospital but they found nothing in her blood. They found no traces of chemical or nothing except that scan shows decaying intestine, liver and other internal organs. Since doctors could not find traces/causes, they could not prescribe medication. Mr. A got this information that his wife his dying of internal intestine damages a. k.a IBD and IBS (google search the meanings please) because he has password to his wife's email she used to communicate her health issues with doctors and friends. He updated me everyday how she is doing. How she said she is in pains. How doctors said they can not do anything for her except recommended pain medication for relief.

As for occult group, they escaped from the house and ruhaniya pursued them to Nigeria. Their babalawo said "there is something in the air following you everywhere. I can't tell you what it is but he is listening to our conversations and he is ahead of everything we do. Therefore, you need to stop coming to me. I now jawo jase lori oro yin and i advise you to leave the man alone for your own good."

These two women did not listen to babalawo. They wanted to fight to finish and ruhaniya was standing by to finish them off. They went to meeting again to plot something else. In the midst of the meeting, ruhaniyah paralyzed both women's legs. That's, grandmother in law and mother in law. According to my shiekh, i asked him what happened to the women now?. He said their conditions as we speak is, they are in "Layamutu fi ha walayahya لَا يَمُوۡتُ فِيۡهَا وَلَا يَحۡيٰىؕ" (Q87:13). I was like Allahu Akbar. Both of them now sh!t on themselves and fall on their sh!t. They can neither stand nor sit. Indeed, they are in this situation { لَا يَمُوۡتُ فِيۡهَا وَلَا يَحۡيٰىؕ {87:13

Note: You are already told the reason they wanted Mr. A to be part of them. But after the battle was won, ruhaniya from his insight said the reason they put more battles was because it seems Mr. A will be a king in his hometown in ijebu in the future. So I'm guessing his people will call him home to be king just like they called these new young kings from abroad. So this would be a great deal for his in laws was probably the reason the put up fights.

This is the end of the story to my knowledge and he said they will eventually die in this situation. Since May 2016, i have seized talking to Mr. A bcus he is too nosy for me. Maybe we will start talking again. He will eventually call me because he left his belongings at my house since 2014. Thank you all for reading.

Empiree

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ...... by Empiree: 3:05am On Mar 15, 2023
^^
Someone read and liked this. This is why I repost. I'm reading it again and it is indeed very interesting

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ...... by CodingBlood: 10:10pm On Mar 22, 2023
Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullohi wa barakatuh.
Ramadan Kareem to everyone here!
May Allah make us witness more and more of it in good health and aafiya.
I've been learning from this thread since August/October last year(still on page 102 though).
May Allah continue to guide and bless you all for sharing this with everyone. I swear by Allah, my Imaan has increased multiple folds since I started learning from this thread.
Please don't stop the good work!
I say a big JAZAKUMULLAHU KHAIRAN JAZA to emekaRaj, Empiree, Ladunal, Ikupakuti, Jamo90, Albaqir, Lanrexlan, Trottle, Rilwayne001, Raintaker, movado19, Alhajiemeritus, YUNGCONCEPT, aadoiza, Frenchkiss564, Excel70, Dreydoe, Razram, leksbore and others I'm yet to meet for contributing to this impactful thread.
Ramadan Kareem once again!
May Allah accept it as an act of Ibaadah.
Aamin.

10 Likes

Re: ...... by movado19: 1:34am On Apr 04, 2023
Bakar1:
Dreams are means trough which almighty Allah use to communicate to people, but of which dream is it, when you dream a dream that has meaning you would know. Allah so great even if it be for a 100 years you would still know the dream in details but you might miss some part but that memory is still in you Empiree must have known me before this post, well most of my dreams are messages to me but most times it's not good to say your messages to people the gift often get taken away from you in a way or two unless almighty Allah likes you then it would still stick by you.

They are so many other things but are best unsaid. It's good to come out sometimes to glorify Allah for what we have and don't have we all are blessed with a certain gift in one way or the other and to some it takes time to mature the gift out others piety some don't even have piety but are given gifts by the almighty but it's never easy.

To the incognitos all are blessed with a gift don't feel down because you don't observe for your self what Brother A is observing because you would like to, everyone is programed differently if you to witness what Brother A is witnessing you might not be able to take it physically and might mess with your physical as well as emotional state so we all are special one way or the other just be greatful to the Almighty for everything and anything

Like you see prophet Musa was programed to hear Allah directly no one else was if am not mistaken that's how he was if you choose to hear and you not configured to hear you might end up the way prophet Musa ended when he said he wants to see Allah because he can hear him he's not configured to see only hear.

I feel as if I'm just seeing the bolded for the first time.

The best for YOU is what Allah will give to you.

@Bakar1, I hope that you are doing well inshaAllah?
Re: ...... by movado19: 1:43am On Apr 04, 2023
aadoiza:
Empiree, awon alfa nla ti lo faa. My father used to tell us about one alfa in Ebira land. He was called "Alfa oni tira".
According to him, if you go to the alfa for prayer, his only prayers were Fatiha & Solatu Fatih. For example, if you went to him to complain about failing business he would say: you have told Allah your problem not him, may Allah bless your business Fatiha, Solatu fatih. And will bring baraka into that business. No matter the problem you took to him, even if it is village people, na Fatiha, Solatu fatih be the prayer and, in sha Allah, that problem would be over. The likes of this alfa are difficult to come by these days, and the few ones left are old and will leave us soon enough.

One imam said, "awon alfa wonyi aba aye je. Won ani ko si nkan ti onje batini, gbogbo nkan ni sohir." LOL ...

The next generation go suffer ehn . At least, most of us were born when sheikh Adam, Sambo and other alfa nla in Lagos were alive. But the coming generations go meet awon alfa who would give more weight to ahadith than the holy Quran. Even those ahadith would be approached superficially by them.. E don dey happen small small self.

^^^

Those are people who have become AAMIL of certain ayah or surah; they treat ANY spiritual issues that come their way by means of such ayah or surah.

Indeed, that generation to suffer is already here!

2 Likes

Re: ...... by Deathstroke00(m): 9:43am On Apr 04, 2023
movado19:

Hmm! This clearly reminds me of a narration I read a few years ago about an angel Allah created; who was so huge and was also in charge of a far-away planet (I'm not sure which one), but the angel had no clue/idea about planet earth!
So yes, I can see how there are others bigger than angel Jibril size-wise.

Salaam alikum. I was going through this thread for the unknown number of time and I read this piece, it got me thinking, in that same planet ate there people living there, worshipping? I need your insights on this sheikhs in the house. Thank you

1 Like

Re: ...... by movado19: 12:17pm On Apr 04, 2023
Deathstroke00:

Salaam alikum. I was going through this thread for the unknown number of time and I read this piece, it got me thinking, in that same planet ate there people living there, worshipping? I need your insights on this sheikhs in the house. Thank you

Wa Alaikum Salam.
We are all students of knowledge here, looking to learn from each other.

Yes, there are other "people" living there and worshiping.
They look like us but with some differences here and there.
Some are given nothing but LA ILLAHA ILALLAH, MUHAMMAD RASUL ALLAH and this is all they ever recite.
From this alone comes their daily sustenance and RIZK.
Allahu Akbar!

We have no idea how COMPLETE Allah has made us. Q95:04
Truly man is ungrateful Q14:34

1 Like

Re: ...... by Deathstroke00(m): 9:05am On Apr 05, 2023
movado19:

Wa Alaikum Salam.
We are all students of knowledge here, looking to learn from each other.

Yes, there are other "people" living there and worshiping.
They look like us but with some differences here and there.
Some are given nothing but LA ILLAHA ILALLAH, MUHAMMAD RASUL ALLAH and this is all they ever recite.
From this alone comes their daily sustenance and RIZK.
Allahu Akbar!

Truly man is ungrateful Q14:34

Allahu Akbar! Do these people have the Quran, do they know the prophet and his history, I want to know more about them please
Re: ...... by movado19: 10:59pm On Apr 05, 2023
Deathstroke00:

Allahu Akbar! Do these people have the Quran, do they know the prophet and his history , I want to know more about them please

Rasul Allah — Sallallu Alaihi Wa Sallam was sent as a prophet and messenger to ALL that exists below the KURSI down to the MULK.
He (S.A.W.) is UNIVERSAL MAN; INSAN AL-KAMIL.
He is the primordial NAFS from whose light other things were created.
We are highly favoured that he is of us (mankind), hence our quest to perfect ourselves by following him.
Only a rebel will deny him.

Regarding your question on whether they have the Quran, my answer once again is:
Truly man (insan) is ungrateful Q14:34

1 Like

Re: ...... by Deathstroke00(m): 12:08pm On Apr 06, 2023
movado19:

Rasul Allah — Sallallu Alaihi Wa Sallam was sent as a prophet and messenger to ALL that exists below the KURSI down to the MULK.
He (S.A.W.) is UNIVERSAL MAN; INSAN AL-KAMIL.
He is the primordial NAFS from whose light other things were created.
We are highly favoured that he is of us (mankind), hence our quest to perfect ourselves by following him.
Only a rebel will deny him.

Regarding your question on whether they have the Quran, my answer once again is:
Truly man (insan) is ungrateful Q14:34

Thank you. Allah ya saka da Alkhairi

1 Like

Re: ...... by movado19: 11:06pm On Apr 06, 2023
Deathstroke00:

Thank you. Allah ya saka da Alkhairi

Amin, Amin.
Kuma Allah ya ba dukanmu Alkhairi a wanan Ramadan, Amin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ...... by Merinada: 11:10am On Apr 17, 2023
emekaRaj:
This was the first time I saw them, since then wenever am fighting in my dreams they always come and fight with me.
Wow
Re: ...... by Merinada: 11:11am On Apr 17, 2023
Empiree:
Wallahu ta'ala alam. I am not going to dispute your claim for what you saw. Allah does has He pleases. But what I do know is that, from what my Sheikh told me few years ago, the day you see malaika(Angels) in their TRUE form, start preparing for your transition to alukiyamo i:e DEATH would be very close. The least i can say is hearing voices which very possible.

Some people have argued that humans can not see Jinns in their true forms but this is due to them reading texts only. In reality, if a Jinn decides to display himself, you will see him/her in their true form and I believe this to be true. Back in the days (in the 80s), my father and his elder brother were first to establish in the hood they are now. The entire area was bushy back then (now developed). So early morning for fajr salat, my dad's sister and her son who live less than quarter mile away arrived at our house and the guy collapsed just at the door step and his mother fled. We rushed out upon hearing noise. The guys said I see him, the jinn tall like palm tree with something like lamp on his head. His mom also said the same thing was the reason she fled but the dude fell unconscious.

But reading text however indicates you can not see them. The Islamic text NEVER said we can not see them as far as i know. It says they are seeing us from where we cant see them. But what if they choose to make themselves visible?. Absolutely you can see them but it is not healthy at all. Another confirmation that you can see Jinn is only through practical like people who do zikr and those who do ruqya. Sheikh Salahudeen Akindele narrated his experiences on two occasions about a Nigerian guy that lived in USA, who denied existence of Jinn and he did not hide this. He is a Muslim but denied them. One day in his apartment alone just after he returned from work, he was seeing legs from waist down, seeing chests but no head and legs etc and they started making noises that "you denied us?". Being Muslim and was aware of reciting sura baqara, he quickly turned on his stereo and played sura baqara. The jinn said to him it is too late and they would not leave his house regardless of how many times he plays the tape or recite baqara. The man realized he don entered one chance. He took the next available flight to Nigeria for ruqya. That's how Sheikh Akindele got to know. His second story was Sheikh Akindele himself is a raqi and he saw them. He said they can be tall as palm tree with a lamp on their head. They could have multiple heads etc. This goes to show you that experience is the BEST teacher. That's why people who are denying unseen need to be very careful bcus if Allah decides to set them on trial, them no go find it easy.

As for seeing Angels, either Malaika or ruhaniyun, I am yet to see that. If you said you hearing voices, i can relate to that. What i understand from that is we cant see them and the day you see them you dont live long. They usually appear in human form to deliver msg if Allah is pleased with you so that they dont scare you. Their true form is scary faah when the prophet (SAW) saw Jibril(AS) in his true form. If you had said when you do dhikr and strange being appears to you like a man, i can relate to this. They can enter from anywhere even if you lock your doors and windows. You will see him and once he finishes his assignment he lives. This usually happens to those who mention Allah's Names and attributes very often. A Sheikh narrated his ordeal to me. Said he was given some of Allah's Names by colleague Sheikh of his. But the Sheikh made mistake in pronunciation when he wrote the names down for him. He was supposed to recite the names for 7 days in seclusion but the 3rd day, a man entered from nowhere (doors and windows were locked). He was standing in front of him and sheikh asked him what he wants?. He said no word. He only bent down to correct the spelling and left. Sheikh did not know until he looked down. He said "Allahu Akbar..so i have been reading it wrong for 3 days".

My point is some muslims are denying Allah's Power indirectly by condemning what they know not. There is a lot in Islam and this is not about emotion. This is reality. If they dont believe it, fine. My advice is dont try seeing them often. You may not live long but doesnt mean you are doing anything wrong. It is just what it is. And I will also advice you to keep your experience private bcus people are going to call you a madman very soon.

As recorded by islamqa website, "And there is other saheeh (authentic) evidence from which it is clear that the angels can be seen, but only in the form in which Allah commands them to appear; and then everyone that Allah decrees should see them will see them."

JazakaAllahu Khayran for sharing your experience with us.

Amin

1 Like

Re: ...... by Ajibbbbbb: 2:05pm On Apr 23, 2023
I just came he to benefit
Re: ...... by Ajibbbbbb: 2:12pm On Apr 23, 2023
Empiree:
^^
Someone read and liked this. This is why I repost. I'm reading it again and it is indeed very interesting
@Empiree: please. Reply my message. For Allah's Sake
Re: ...... by Ajibbbbbb: 3:05pm On Apr 25, 2023
Empiree:
[/quote][quote author=Empiree post=121749728]
Empiree:
. Assalamu alaikum sir! Please, repl me
Re: ...... by movado19: 10:11pm On Apr 25, 2023
The Importance of Sincerity in Our Amal — You Cannot Cheat or Deceive Allah

Salam Alaikum, Everyone.
May this past Ramadan and Eid be sources of blessings to you and your families, and the entire Ummah, Amin.

We have been enjoined by the Quran to seek and call on Allah for our needs and wants - Q40:60 - and for that, we beseech Him with His beautiful names, His holy words, etc.

How we go about asking Allah to grant our requests is very important, and it begins with our intentions;
they are the spirits that power our acts /Amal. How you begin will determine your end.
People around may not know what your intentions are, but Allah does. He is Al-Latif, Al-'Alim, Al-Khabir. Q31:16.

If what we want/need doesn't draw us closer to Allah and His Rasul (S.A.W.), then of what benefit is it?

Someone organized a dua (it is here on this thread) and the prerequisite was a MAJEMU/IBURA - covenant/oath.
This person was told that their life would now be under the watchful gaze of Allah and cannot afford to just be anyhow...
all the dos and don'ts were meticulously explained and the person assiduously agreed.

I had the opportunity to read through what the person wrote as a promise to Allah — I am close to this person's family.
The dua was concluded and like gasoline to a matchstick, things picked up for this person in such a way that even the Alfas who conducted the prayers were surprised!

All the things that this person promised NEVER to indulge in have been broken.
All the things promised to continue or start on to gain proximity to Allah were discarded like they never existed!
Even the 5 daily salat were abandoned...
The person's shoulder pads rose in competition with the Tower of Babel.

It's a very intricate and sad tale, but all I will write here is that the Al-'Azab Al- Akbar is already taking effect... Q88:23-24.
The light of Allah has vanished from this person's face and life.
It looks as if one is witnessing a different being - a JASAD!
Allahu Akbar.

What Allah blesses one with can become a source of curse and damnation. It's left for us to decide which way we want to go.
We need to be deeply sincere and tell ourselves the truth concerning our station with Allah.
We need to cultivate the spirit and practice of reflection and gratitude.
Sometimes Allah keeps us in a station/situation for our own good but as humans, we want it all and want it now!
Let's carefully examine our hearts and intentions regarding everything we say, do, or think. Allah will expose that which we think we have cleverly hidden.

We ask for our Rabb's Tawfiq in all our endeavours, Amin.
May Allah forgive and bless us all, Amin.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ...... by Ajibbbbbb: 2:27pm On Apr 27, 2023
[quote author=Empiree post=121749728][/quote]Assalamu 'alaikum! Please sir, reply my message.
Re: ...... by Ajibbbbbb: 2:30pm On Apr 27, 2023
Empiree:
. Assalamu alaikum sir!
Re: ...... by movado19: 10:30pm On Apr 30, 2023
LadunaI:

Ummm...though I used to hear that as well but for me if you do it with noble intention for love of Prophet(saw), you think Allah will not reward you for your effort and sincerity?

Though mine is "accidental" I would say, been given to me my a known sheikh during conversion with him in my sleep, sort of encouragement to harness the potential of faith with what I have doing before ibramiya etc. So even if there is need be that you have to get it from sheikh, then Allah would bring succor someday. Continue engaging in what Allah has made easy for you.

HAQQ.
Intention is the spirit or driving force of ones deeds and actions.
Re: ...... by movado19: 11:16pm On Apr 30, 2023
LyfeJennings:

To be honest. My faith in God is lost.

Salam Alaikum.

The issue of Faith/Iman has its ebb and flow, highs and lows, contractions and expansions.

What you were (hopefully you are in a much relaxed state, InshaAllah?) experiencing was QABD - constriction and it is not unique to you.
Everyone will experience it to some degree and it's all a test from Allah. Q67:01-02.
And after every test comes promotion or demotion.

Regressed Iman is most times a foundational issue - meaning that just as a weak foundation can destroy a building, so also can a weak Iman destroy ones relationship with Allah, if not addressed quickly.
You need to redirect your focus from what you want for yourself to what Allah wants for you.
I know this may not be what you want to see/hear, but this is why we are here on earth. Allah wants something for you and our ego wants another.
We want to use our heads to reason out Allah when what is needed is our hearts.
The head is for things of the MULK.
The heart is for the things of the MALAKUT.

Do you know that there are so many people who seemingly have everything yet they have zero Iman? e.g. the very rich and famous who have the world at their fingertips and still take their lives! Think about that for a bit and ask why, despite having it all?!
I say this to draw your attention to the fact that Iman is not dependent on what you have or don't have materially, but upon the soundness of your heart.

Iman is dependent on a host of things and one is your AQEEDA - try to renew it. I know we all should.
Make it a daily practice to recite the testament of faith ( AMANTU BILLAHI WA MALAIKATIHI WA RUSULIHI.... ) 3x after every salat and whenever you are not doing anything. Recite it with full concentration on what each word means.
Ask Allah to strengthen your heart so it can bear a stronger faith. You will know when your Iman begins to increase.
Daily Istigfaar to get ensconced in Allah.
Be in the company of people who constantly remember Allah.
Be around people whose words are the truth and will uplift your spirit.

Remember: You will always be between LA ILLAHA ILALLAH and MUHAMMAD RASULALLAH; so, FA AINA TADZHABUN? Q81:26.
We have no where else to go or be. Shaitan can only whisper but we have the free will to accept or deny his message, and his is a message that never bears good fruits.

"AND DESPAIR NOT OF ALLAH'S MERCY; SURELY, NONE DESPAIRS OF ALLAH'S MERCY EXCEPT THE UNBELIEVING PEOPLE. Q12:87."

I pray Allah heals and strengthens our hearts and makes us establish firm Iman with complete Yaqin, Amin.

5 Likes

Re: ...... by movado19: 12:07am On May 01, 2023
Empiree:
you need to listen to this interesting piece by Maulana Dr. MUhammad Fazlur Rahman Ansar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRVjP3U4M9Q

Towards the middle he speaks about islamic sciences and of making "inquiries" (spiritual) he was referring to i believe. It is never forbidden in islam.
He said "you might find some of these sciences being labeled blasphemy by religious people of today(muslims) which are in tandem with nabi muhammad(SAW)" I didnt quote him verbatim and i hope i didnt misunderstood him. I am going to listen to this over again.

He said we made everything today haram haram haram which are not and this is changing religion of islam.
Subhanallah, at the time he gave this lecture, muslim population was only 700 million in the world. Now look at it today. He said no muslim countries today is actually muslim country. We only call them muslim countries bcus majority are muslims. I am learning here faah. Finally he said, Western world is not the master of sciences. Nabi Muhammad was the master the modern science. Allah akbar. He said it is muslims that restricted everything by making this haram haram and haram is the reason the lack in science and technology. I understood this long ago actually. I estimate this lecture was given in 60s or early 70s bcus he died in 1974 I am sorry i gave much info before you watch it. Go ahead and watch it.

Spiritual inquiry is part of a Muslim's life. We claim to read the Quran, yet cannot understand it's messages...eyes which gaze on but do not see!
Please don't let any so-called modern Muslim deceive you into throwing away your religious heritage. Claim it and utilize it fully.
Very soon, the greeting of Salam Alaikum will be frowned upon...now that halloween has been adopted with much relish in some quarters...
Re: ...... by movado19: 12:31am On May 01, 2023
Frenchkiss564:

Salam alahykun brother.

The cancer eating Islam is eating it from within. A lot of Muslims don't really know the importance of what Allah in his infinite wisdom has given to us. I personally know a Christian woman that recites the 99 names of Allah at midnight after ablution to solve her problems.
She has even never been a Muslim and according to her it works perfectly for all her problems and we have a bulk of Muslims asking if the prophet ever did that. The Quran is not just meant to be read like some classic novels but be used to solve our problems. It is a mercy from Allah.

May Allah guide us

^^^
The display of strong Iman, Yaqin and Tawwaqul from a non-Muslim!
So heart wrenching.
Re: ...... by movado19: 1:26am On May 01, 2023

Na wao are you not the same person that posted over 1000 pages of dua for our sister from Mali?

You still wish to add more to your book of prayers .Any way jazakallah khair , I saved it and sent to others.if you have more please post

grin grin grin
You've made me laugh so hard with this your comment.
It's never too much or little, fa!

I hope and pray that you are doing well, InshaAllah?

Re: ...... by Bakare19: 8:55am On May 01, 2023
Thanks for the updates on this beautiful thread, Movado19. They’ve been beneficial.

1 Like

Re: ...... by movado19: 1:58pm On May 01, 2023
Bakare19:
Thanks for the updates on this beautiful thread, Movado19. They’ve been beneficial.

Afwaan. Alhamdulillah.

1 Like

Re: ...... by Tessyy1701: 5:22pm On May 01, 2023
movado19:

grin grin grin
You've made me laugh so hard with this your comment.
It's never too much or little, fa!

I hope and pray that you are doing well, InshaAllah?

At the bolded, should I send pm? grin

1 Like

Re: ...... by movado19: 5:46pm On May 01, 2023
Jamo90:

Sorry I had to quote the whole post.
This is an excellent piece. You really understand my thoughts and gave satisfying explanation.

I have been reading everyone's contributions silently. May Allah continue to increase you all in knowledge and grant all your personal desires.

Salam Alaikum.

@jamo90. This case of spiritual arrow which you asked about is very real and dangerous.
The evil ones look for a gap (no matter how little) and then shoot their poisonous arrow. This is still all related to the aura or energy field.

One needs to know a genuine Alfa/Mallam who can take care of cases relating to spiritual arrow; not all of them know how.
But as the saying goes, prevention is better than cure. Obedience is better than sacrifice.

And with that, the daily/or almost daily recitation of HIZB AL-BAHR and HIZB AN-NASR after salat Fajr are very efficacious.
And after reciting the bed time duas, say over your palms:
HA MIM Q41:01
LA YUNSAROON Q41:16

Meaning:
"HA MEEM. They will NOT be helped."

Blow dry spittle/air on your palms and rub from head to toe then sleep, InshaAllah.
Do this for the little ones in the house too.

Fortunate are those who are warned in dreams that a spiritual arrow has been shot their way.
Never take your dreams for granted and alway pray to Allah to be blessed with true dreams.
Sleep with wudu as much as you can. The evil ones are not lazy, so, neither should we!

1 Like

Re: ...... by movado19: 5:47pm On May 01, 2023
Tessyy1701:

At the bolded, should I send pm? grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin
For what?!
Re: ...... by movado19: 7:53pm On May 01, 2023
fu91t1v3:

As for controlling one's ruh, that has been the most difficult task, it only happens during zikr but just for few seconds, any idea on how to maximize that?

Salam Alaikum.

One effective way is to watch your breaths.
This is one thing we hardly do simply because it is automatic.
Get trained on how to slow it down and your mind and heartbeat will follow.
The calmer they are, the more free and receptive your ruh gets.
All the normal day happenings around us, especially at work or in public places/interactions promote raggedy breathing patters due to tension, fear, anger, anxiety, etc.
Do this and then watch how your zikrs become more enjoyable, inshaAllah.
Re: ...... by movado19: 2:25am On May 02, 2023
Who has had a personal encounter with Shaikh Dahiru Bauchi?
What can you say of his personality, interactions with people and spirituality?
Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: ...... by Tessyy1701: 5:38pm On May 02, 2023
movado19:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
For what?!

The '1000 page' something grin or if less too

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (Reply)

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station / Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.