Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,226 members, 7,811,625 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

...... - Islam for Muslims (163) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / ...... (214783 Views)

Angels Of Mercy: Some Of The Houses They Do Not Enter / It's Delusional & Sign Of Apostasy To Believe Angels Are Caught On Video Camera / Differences Between Angels And Jinn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ...... by Ajibbbbbb: 5:44pm On Jul 04, 2023
Empiree:
I thought I replied?. There are several messages from NL that I replied. I really can't focus on specific people in my busy schedule but I don't know if you are amongst the people I replied
thanks for thls.
may. Allaau reward you well.
lt ls dlrect messages slr, l havent got any message.
lt about asslstance on splrltual journey slr
Re: ...... by movado19: 11:05pm On Jul 07, 2023
Empiree:
walaikun salaam,

For me, I am not into taqriqa nor do I condemn them either. This is simply for personal reasons and my upbringing.

Now, speaking of numerous taqriqat that sprang up up, all I can say about them is about competition sometimes. "We want to be better than the other" and there is nothing wrong with this in as much there is iklas. Quran itself says "race in doing good deeds". Q23:61, Q2:149.

Even alhusunnah waljamah or salafiya is a tariqa whether they deny it or not. Tariqat help some Muslims and they shouldn't be condemned. The purpose of Tariqat is also about bringing Muslims together. But if this purpose is not achieved then, there is no point in them. If Tariqat are all about causing schism, then this purpose I won't even recommend. This seems to be what's happening in Yorùbáland with different tariqat having sectarian issues and none of them is worried when Allah or is messanger is mocked. But when their Alfa or sheikh is abused, mocked or defamed, they flock social media and start causing nuisance.

And yes, all tariqat, including Tariqat Tijjaniya, Qudiriya, salafiya etc focus on the same goal.

Salam Alaikum and Jumma Mubarak to all.

Thank you very much for your analysis.

2 Likes

Re: ...... by Musa95: 5:21pm On Jul 15, 2023
Alhajiemeritus:
It's better to kill/eliminate the jinns than begging them through that Eru Egbe stuff. Its not an Easy thing. Maybe the sister can locate Ben Halima's students in Nigeria. Ben Halima is in Algeria. I would have suggested him.

Salam alaikum waramatullah wa barakatuh. I apologize for the late response. She was able to find the person in charge of jinn catching in Nigeria from Ben Halima website. However he is currently in Lagos and she can't afford the consultation fee. There is a consultation fee before the main jinn catching session.

However, there have been wonderful experiences in the life of this sister lately. The sister has given her permission to share her story and update here but I need permission from @Movaldo to share the story here as Movaldo has been an encouragement to this sister and inshallah, the name of Allah SWT has been exalted in her life.

1 Like

Re: ...... by Mikel99(m): 7:46am On Jul 17, 2023
Assalam alaikum my Muslim brothers. Please don't mind my username. I am a Muslim . My question here is why is it that whenever I recite suratul Yasin 5 times a day, I always see a tiger, usually white in colour, chasing me in the dream?
Though I haven't been caught by it.
Re: ...... by Mikel99(m): 7:53am On Jul 17, 2023
Someone should please answer me embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: ...... by OmoGomesIlorin: 2:01pm On Jul 17, 2023
Mikel99:
Someone should please answer me embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Requote your post
Re: ...... by Mikel99(m): 11:33pm On Jul 17, 2023
I usually see a tiger chasing me in my dreams whenever I recite suratul Yasin 5 times a day (1 time) for each prayer.
Re: ...... by Mikel99(m): 11:33pm On Jul 17, 2023
Mikel99:
I usually see a tiger chasing me in my dreams whenever I recite suratul Yasin 5 times a day (1 time) for each prayer or salat.
Re: ...... by movado19: 12:06am On Jul 18, 2023
Mikel99:
Assalam alaikum my Muslim brothers. Please don't mind my username. I am a Muslim . My question here is why is it that whenever I recite suratul Yasin 5 times a day, I always see a tiger, usually white in colour, chasing me in the dream?
Though I haven't been caught by it.

Wa Alaikum Salam.

1. For how long have you been reciting Surah Yasin 5x everyday?

2. When within that timeline did you start seeing the tiger?

3. When you say "see", do you me "to dream"?

4. Do you recite anything else with the Surah?

5. Did anything change or happen in your life before you started seeing the tiger?

6. Are you regular with your 5 daily salats?

The more details you give, the better.
Re: ...... by Mikel99(m): 1:28am On Jul 18, 2023
movado19:

Wa Alaikum Salam.

1. For how long have you been reciting Surah Yasin 5x everyday?

2. When within that timeline did you start seeing the tiger?

3. When you say "see", do you me "to dream"?

4. Do you recite anything else with the Surah?

5. Did anything change or happen in your life before you started seeing the tiger?

6. Are you regular with your 5 daily salats?

The more details you give, the better.

1 For like 20days
2 From the first day I started reciting it
3 Yes, I will see a tiger appear in my dreams chasing me
4 Yes, I usually recite the surah on the Arabic Quran on my phone and after finishing the surah after each solat, I sometimes do some Duas
5 I recite the surah for protection because a very Islamic prayer woman told me to be prayerful cause my father had many enemies in his family who are trying to do evil to me
6 Before I used to but because I am in school, it is not like before but I am trying
Re: ...... by Mikel99(m): 1:30am On Jul 18, 2023
Mikel99:

1 For like 20days
4 Yes, I usually recite the surah on the Arabic Quran on my phone and after finishing the surah after each solat, I sometimes do some Duas
5 I recite the surah for protection because a very Islamic prayer woman told me to be prayerful cause my father has many enemies in his family who are trying to do evil to me
6 Before I used to but because I am in school, it is not like before but I am trying
Re: ...... by movado19: 1:42am On Jul 18, 2023
Mikel99:

1 For like 20days

Did you recite any of your duas in #3 below on this day?

Would you be free enough to say exactly what these duas are that you recite?
Were they given to you by someone?

5 I recite the surah for protection because a very Islamic prayer woman told me to be prayerful cause my father had many enemies in his family who are trying to do evil to me

I know it's not easy, but please try no to miss ANY of them or be late in offering them. This is where your protection by the Will of Allah begins and if it has gaps, then it'll be a problem.

Re: ...... by Mikel99(m): 2:07am On Jul 18, 2023
Thanks sir. The Duas are Subhanallah 33x, Alhamdulilah 33x ,and astargfirullah 33x
Re: ...... by movado19: 2:29am On Jul 18, 2023
Mikel99:
Thanks sir. The Duas are Subhanallah 33x, Alhamdulilah 33x ,and astargfirullah 33x

Okay.

Please send me an email if you can.
Re: ...... by Mikel99(m): 2:47am On Jul 18, 2023
I have sir
Re: ...... by movado19: 3:09am On Jul 18, 2023
Mikel99:
I have sir

I've replied to your email.
Re: ...... by Mikel99(m): 3:27am On Jul 18, 2023
I have also sent you sir another one.
Re: ...... by movado19: 1:59am On Jul 19, 2023
HAPPY NEW HIJRI YEAR - 1445

A very happy New Islamic Year to beloved brothers and sisters around the world.
Some of us have been opportuned by Allah to step into 1445 while others are still awaiting their time of Maghrib to kick off the new Hijri year based on their locations and wave bye to 1444.
1444 marks the end of a cycle of time that has drawn to its divine end and another begins.
Let's use this opportunity to say goodbye to its (1444) close with Istigfars and Tawbah , and usher in (1445) with more Istigfars and Alhamdulillah.
Let's commemorate the first 10 days of the sanctified Muharram with fasting for the pleasure of Allah.
May Allah grant us all a beautiful life worth living with His praises, Amin.
May Allah wipe our past misdeeds completely and guide every step we take now and always, Amin.

10 Likes

Re: ...... by Hkana: 12:32pm On Sep 30, 2023
Has anyone heard from movado19 recently? She's been quite scarce and I hope all is well with her.

Empiree ladunaI

2 Likes

Re: ...... by Trottle: 12:23pm On Oct 03, 2023
Hkana:
Has anyone heard from movado19 recently? She's been quite scarce and I hope all is well with her.

Empiree ladunaI

Salamualaikum Dear Brother. @Madam Movado19 is doing very fine. I believe it's work and co that's responsible for her scarce presence.

Yourself and other esteemed personalities here have been very scarce. I trust you're doing great too? smiley smiley
Re: ...... by Empiree: 3:53am On Oct 04, 2023
Hkana:

Empi.ree ladu.naI
Walaikun salaam
Re: ...... by Hkana: 3:01pm On Oct 21, 2023
Trottle:

Salamualaikum Dear Brother. @Madam Movado19 is doing very fine. I believe it's work and co that's responsible for her scarce presence.

Yourself and other esteemed personalities here have been very scarce. I trust you're doing great too? smiley smiley

Wa alaikum salaam warahmatulahi wabarakatuh brother. I am just concerned about her as she hasn't been away for this long before. If you don't mind my asking, have you had any direct contact with her lately?

My concern is borne out of the fact that when I noticed ikupakuti's absence then, I had dismissed it as him being busy with stuff. It's been years since and no one knows why he left.

I'm just trying not to make same mistake twice smiley
Re: ...... by leksbore(m): 6:26pm On Oct 23, 2023
Empiree:
Walaikun salaam
asalam alaikum Mr empire,,pls I sent you an email...pls can you kindly reply ...masallam
Re: ...... by Saladdin: 12:11pm On Oct 24, 2023
Hkana:

Wa alaikum salaam warahmatulahi wabarakatuh brother. I am just concerned about her as she hasn't been away for this long before. If you don't mind my asking, have you had any direct contact with her lately?

My concern is borne out of the fact that when I noticed ikupakuti's absence then, I had dismissed it as him being busy with stuff. It's been years since and no one knows why he left.

I'm just trying not to make same mistake twice smiley

Yes brother, I have been in contact with her of recent, sometimes last month and she's doing very fine. It's definitely work-related.

I understand your concerns o, and we definitely cannot lose communication with our other Shekihs o.

Still on the lookout for Sheikh Ikupakuti...

1 Like

Re: ...... by Hkana: 2:28pm On Oct 24, 2023
^^^
Alhamdulilah.
Re: ...... by Empiree: 4:20am On Jan 08
Time flies

Is EmekaRaj still functional on this platform?
Re: ...... by Empiree: 4:31am On Jan 08
movado19:

Salam Alaikum and Jumma Mubarak to all.

Thank you very much for your analysis.

salaam alaikum... Is been a while....Someone read this thread and reached out to me. He shared his experience with me privately and I hope he endeavors to post it here for everyone to benefit from it. It is about verses of concern posted by ikupakuti.

Although I don't think the brother was functional in religion section. I only used to see him in politics section but he read this thread and questioned me about verses of concern after he tried it.

Our people have restricted Quran a lot but Quran proved itself to the brother.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ...... by leksbore(m): 12:44pm On Jan 09
Hello sir empire,longest time,,,pls have been trying to reach out to you but no reply from you ...I would like to talk to you in private thanks ,I hope to hear from you soon.
Empiree:
salaam alaikum... Is been a while....Someone read this thread and reached out to me. He shared his experience with me privately and I hope he endeavors to post it here for everyone to benefit from it. It is about verses of concern posted by ikupakuti.

Although I don't think the brother was functional in religion section. I only used to see him in politics section but he read this thread and questioned me about verses of concern after he tried it.

Our people have restricted Quran a lot but Quran proved itself to the brother.
Re: ...... by Deathstroke00(m): 11:47pm On Jan 15
Assalamu alaikum, brothers and sisters, most of the experiences being post here is what motivates a lot of us truly. Please endeavour to share more and I urge the sheikhs to continue to educate us through the part of Allah

5 Likes

Re: ...... by ladkud(m): 6:16am On Jan 28
Thanks and God bless you.
Jazakallahu khairan

1 Like

Re: ...... by Empiree: 2:31am On Feb 04
leksbore:
Hello sir empire,longest time,,,pls have been trying to reach out to you but no reply from you ...I would like to talk to you in private thanks ,I hope to hear from you soon.
walaikun salaam....I thought I replied you?.

There are several messages from NL and I can't pinpoint any particular individual. I only replied when it is necessary

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (Reply)

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station / Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.