Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

...... - Islam for Muslims (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / ...... (216455 Views)

Angels Of Mercy: Some Of The Houses They Do Not Enter / It's Delusional & Sign Of Apostasy To Believe Angels Are Caught On Video Camera / Differences Between Angels And Jinn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ...... by Empiree: 7:42pm On Sep 08, 2017
LadunaI:

Why? are they not suppose to be the one that will file for his h1b or perhaps eb2 for him, why putting the onus on him to sort it out by himself?
They simply dont want to go through that. It can be stressful indeed. They want ready made cheesy Thats what my cousin was going to do before reversed after seeing what happened to his colleague. At least this is what he experienced and told me. Maybe some other law firms might be different.

LOL ... @ fake marriages, how can that be? it is always ends in disaster!. Perhaps the dude had a very beautiful "wifey" in naija that makes usc girls unattractive to him lol grin. It was unfortunately though, to have wasted that chance of re-accruing back his investment.
Yes, i thought about this too. You hooked once you have someone already. As for fake thing, it depends. These akata don "wake up". Bunch of them are online and they have learned foreigners want to marry them for papers, not knowing there are real ones out there. So it is of two types. Either by mutual consent where USC see it as business and you pay her for it with understanding that she keeps her mouth shut throughout and after without living suspicion. And then she must understand that you aren't in love and will divorce her. Problem is, LOVE is very powerful. It is not just as easy as 123. Govt want to see proofs which means you both really have to be so intimate. They have to see pictures like tours, wedding, random pictures of you having funs etc. You know nature of women, can easily forget she on business and fall in love. The other is you marry her with intention for papers but she doenst. This one i hate. It leads to heartbreak. I cant' stand this. This is what i thought my cousin wanted to do thats why i asked him over and over about his commitment cus the lady see me as trustworthy. She asked everything about him from me. But alhamdulilah, he said he is serious. All this was less than 6 months and they got married this May.

Thats nice for your cousin. And being a single himself I surmise?, that without doubt aided him to make such switch swiftly and seamlessly. Learnt many Nigerians are in Texas and more Muslims resides their compare to many other US states save CA, if am not mistaking.
Yes, he was single. And indeed, TX is filled with Nigerians. The state alone is bigger than Nigeria. I remembered in 2007 when lots of people reverted to islam in US, it was TX mainly.
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 5:51am On Sep 09, 2017
Tlake:

am fine broda, just normal life drama ,may Allah assist us...sent u a mail

Reminder for our brodas ASHURA is next week monday lets try d verse of concern 1000 recitation of laqod jakum from Mr kuti post may Allah and his prophet come to our aid...

Wlc back bro, replied.
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 5:56am On Sep 09, 2017
LadunaI:
@Ikupakuti sheikhuna is in hibermood for the past 2weeks now, seems he is off the cyberspace. I presume, may be he is in passively-read mode only (anonymous) lol.

Meanwhile,Insha Allah he will surely re-invigorate us with more spiritual diet for new golden year 1439 AH soon.

Also that's reminds us of @emekaRaj. I think is time for him to take a break in his khalwa and mingle one's more.

One Luv keep us together. Cheers!

Lols sayyidi, hows the general going? grin

Just needed my full attention on some issue like that...BARKA DA SALLAH.
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 6:00am On Sep 09, 2017
Hkana:

Ashura is next month bro.... The tenth day of Muharram.

Where sensei enter sef. The guy lowkey these days pass my Own. grin grin grin

For where ? You art the king of ‘ghostdom‘ grin cheesy hold unto thy crown cheesy
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 6:04am On Sep 09, 2017
Empiree:
Be ready for another round of debates and arguments btw sunnis vs shia vs salafi on Ashura.

I'm looking for thread last yr where I made last comment on it, that by next yr (2017), cycle of endless arguments would ensued grin cheesy

It never gets old grin

he's in khalwa cheesy

Pls where is the link ? Would really love to participate grin
Re: ...... by Empiree: 6:12am On Sep 09, 2017
ikupakuti:

Pls where is the link ? Would really love to participate grin
You gonna have to check either albaqir or mrolai. they are famous for opening that type of thread. Will trying looking for it later today

1 Like

Re: ...... by AlBaqir(m): 6:42am On Sep 09, 2017
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 6:52am On Sep 09, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ...... by Hkana: 9:16am On Sep 09, 2017
ikupakuti:

For where ? You art the king of ‘ghostdom‘ grin cheesy hold unto thy crown cheesy

Whatever you say boss grin grin grin welcome back.
Any "gist" for us from that issue you gave your FULL attention? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: ...... by Empiree: 11:55am On Sep 09, 2017
Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 12:43pm On Sep 09, 2017
ikupakuti:

Lols sayyidi, hows the general going? grin

Just needed my full attention on some issue like that...BARKA DA SALLAH.

Allan wasalam...you're most welcome back.
Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 1:09pm On Sep 09, 2017
Empiree:
They simply dont want to go through that It can be stressful indeed.
They want ready made cheesy Thats what my cousin was going to do before reversed after seeing what happened to his colleague. At least this is what he experienced and told me. Maybe some other law firms might be different.
Perhaps when they know the immediate value they will be getting from the guy would NOT be commensurate with time and money they will pump in for t
his filing. But I am pretty sure once they can see the potential, they wouldn't mind or hesitate going to any length to secure work permit for him. This is where Tech company comes in like FB and Google, they do for the recruit without delays!

Though one would have to proof one's worth thru internship in most of those tech, which require head up am trying to meet up with. But all the same it has been very interesting experience thus far.

Empiree:
The other is you marry her with intention for papers but she doenst. This one i hate. It leads to heartbreak. I cant' stand this. This is what i thought my cousin wanted to do thats why i asked him over and over about his commitment cus the lady see me as trustworthy. She asked everything about him from me. But alhamdulilah, he said he is serious. All this was less than 6 months

That's means you must been very GOOD ALARINA lol grin

1 Like

Re: ...... by Empiree: 12:55am On Sep 10, 2017
cheesy

Re: ...... by kamelleeon: 8:43am On Sep 10, 2017
After following this thread from its inception I finally commented. smiley

That's how you guys sent emekaraj away from his own thread because of tassawuf. His stories experiences and explanations from ikupakuti really gave insight to a lot of things and inspired a lot of readers. emekaraj is on another level.Your Khalwa don do. Oya #bringbackemekaraj .

I and Tlake targeting Ashura like kilode,our billionaire status shall be televised inshaallah cheesy wink cool

This thread has spanned from seeing angels, to Duas, to stories, to credits score and alarina things.

Been following empiree from the jinn thread about 2years ago, his submission on that thread gave a lot of insight on ruhuniyaa(rawaniyah) and jinns. If you can go through the jinn thread and this thread you'll be able understand this thread below easily
https://www.nairaland.com/3926575/experience-supernatural-ghost-spirits-exist

I think we should share more stories, experiences and Duas . Personally, I have tried like 3 prayers dropped here by emekaraj, agentxxx and ikupakuti (sensei) and it worked better than Magic(not like magic). I still need more Biko, make una epp me, edakun. cry

s/o hkana ladunal heebah shawl raintaker jamo90 etc and silent observers like me.

As we proceed, I will share my little experience .

3 Likes

Re: ...... by Empiree: 11:19am On Sep 10, 2017
^^
Woow, have never even seen your moniker before. Ppl been secretly reading stuff.without many knowing. Indeed, that thread is a bomb. Never underestimate power of du'a.

Emekaraj is around. I see him all the time. I guess he's taking his time to refresh. The dude handsome though. Seen his pic cheesy

Anyways, derailment here and there is part of keeping up with this thread. I see it exactly like "Jinn Stories" thread. Never knew you were reading shocked
Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 11:43am On Sep 10, 2017
^^^you are welcome bro!

I think you said you have taking time to read the thread up to this point. I guess you might have learnt how well discussion developed and what caused a little 'pause' in the forum as regards @emekaRaj seemingly 'absence' in the forum.

No thanks to that needless extent the argument on seeing Allah degenerated into, but btw is part of those things we have to deal with as an adult. So for a record nobody is 'chasing' anybody out of the thread. But on the contrary, we are keeping the thread ALIVE one way or the other. Also, is NOT even possible chasing anyone our especially @emekaRaj, for he has the authority to delete most of the post here in which none have.

We are one big family here even with little disagreement will get over it. You can do well to persuade @emekaRaj once again to forget about the previous and become more active as he used to; dishing us many of those UNCOMMON experiences, and by that we learn.

Thanks God @Ikupakuti has been active again, we can kick start another cycle of spiritual rejuvenation, and I will like if you don't mind to plunge us into that by SHARING your experience(s), and from there, hopefully, people will keying into and ROBOUST discussion will ensure once again.

We are waiting bro @ kamelleeon grin shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ...... by Empiree: 1:46pm On Sep 10, 2017
Interesting. ...

1 Like

Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 4:46pm On Sep 10, 2017
Empiree:
^^

Emekaraj is around. I see him all the time. I guess he's taking his time to refresh. The dude handsome though. Seen his pic cheesy

shocked

Empiree you know i cant ignore you, I hav one big respect 4 u, even tho u dnt knw it.... But that ur Quote up their is one big wash. Infact na wash of life but thanks anyway.
Re: ...... by Empiree: 4:55pm On Sep 10, 2017
emekaRaj:

Empiree you know i cant ignore you, I hav one big respect 4 u, even tho u dnt knw it.... But that ur Quote up their is one big wash. Infact na wash of life but thanks anyway.
LOL, welcome back. Which of my statement "na wash",

**that i see you all the time or

**that you are refreshing or

**that you are handsome cheesy
Re: ...... by Tlake(m): 8:59pm On Sep 10, 2017
Have never hidden the fact that am a big fan of mr emeka and cos of him v personally hin able to meet others and gain spiritual upliftment tru d thread but i noticed that his not interested in the thread any more since i went back to read some if his old post especially about some angels circling him saying allahu nur samawati but noticed he has deleted almost all his experiences except comments
May b he wishes to write his experiences in a book n sell in future?
Or the discussion about seeing God made him to loose interest?
May b some of d endless argument made him to think that he has lost control of a thread he created ,nt so many people v your gift ...

Salam to mr Albaqir his really knowledgeable but he came in to d thread with questions he already had answers to..forgv me if m wrong

Nobody is perfect from mr kuti ,to empire boss ,ladunal ilma etc we are all here to learn

Nobody is here to show that he knws everything only God does...

We are all here to uphold the Prophets ummah that means we ll v to overlook so many tinz for d sake Islam brotherhood and share knowledge for whomever s willing

#bringbackemekaraj

2 Likes

Re: ...... by Empiree: 11:45pm On Sep 11, 2017
Watch this 9 minutes video of this thug yelling and cursing inappropriately all bcus of Buhari omo musa's utterances at church. Because of omo musa, this guys condemns all alfas from ilorin and all their past shuyukh. Talked down on Sheikh Niyas(ra) and Sheikh Abdul Qadir jilani(ra).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zp2-DWua_wE&feature=youtu.be

Pppl lost manners these days. Some of buhari utterances were wrong indeed. A sensible muslim would be objective but he did give sincere advice and spoke the truth as well to them in church. Why did they ignore all that
Re: ...... by Empiree: 11:48pm On Sep 11, 2017
This ustaz is correcting him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hqb-h2IkZxQ
Re: ...... by Jamo90: 9:55am On Sep 12, 2017
Empiree:
Watch this 9 minutes video of this thug yelling and cursing inappropriately all bcus of Buhari omo musa's utterances at church. Because of omo musa, this guys condemns all alfas from ilorin and all their past shuyukh. Talked down on Sheikh Niyas(ra) and Sheikh Abdul Qadir jilani(ra).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zp2-DWua_wE&feature=youtu.be

Pppl lost manners these days. Some of buhari utterances were wrong indeed. A sensible muslim would be objective but he did give sincere advice and spoke the truth as well to them in church. Why did they ignore all that

Hahaha Seriously, This video is somehow funny but he messed it up by insulting Sheikh Ibrahim (ra) and Sheikh Abdul Qadir jilani(ra).

In my opinion, despite the fact that buhari omo Musa spoke the truth in the video, he also made some major goofs that negates his stand as a Muslim. I'd rate that video as thus: The ratio of the truth he spoke against the goofs is 55:45

Making somewhat lewd jokes, shouting 'Halleluyah', and 'In the name of Jesus you shall be blessed' in the church will definitely raise some eyebrows. You don't expect Muslims to give him a round of applause for that, do you? Lol

Remember, this is my opinion. Someone more knowledgeable can shed more light on this. Salam
Re: ...... by Jamo90: 10:25am On Sep 12, 2017
Empiree:
This ustaz is correcting him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hqb-h2IkZxQ

This is the perfect response. That Saheed Shittu seems to me like all those Lagos agbero. That's why I said his video is funny. I can relate very well.
LOL @ 'ama treat fvck up awon alfa yen'.

Islam has accepted some very toxic people.

This second alfa said the UK guy wanted to correct someone and ended up pooing on the issue. (O yagbe soro). I like the way he handled the issue by even vaguely warning him if he tries such next time, yio yiwo.
Re: ...... by Empiree: 11:25am On Sep 12, 2017
@jamo90,

Not at all. I didn't endorse some of omo musa utterances as you said. When the first 4 mins excerpt gone viral, i condemned him. Later I watched the whole an hr long lecture in church and I realized it is not necessarily as potrayed earlier. He did speak truth to them. But he messed up with nonsense about "jesu a gbe yin o or in the mighty name of jesus"

As for Helleluya, that has correct terminological term in Islam which is acceptable to Christians. Far as am concerned, I feel like he taunted them at church indirectly. That's why I stopped criticism of him. He needs to make message of Islam clear cut. "Kul haq walao kana mora".

Speak the truth no matter how difficult it is. That's what sheikh buhari should do even though the church invited him. He spoke about a pastor who is a secret Muslim when he went to visit him. All that should go to his credit too but he definitely needs to stop unnecessary utterances.

As for this agbero guy, he's one of those things called Islam ti ko eran mero in 21st century.
Re: ...... by Jamo90: 2:51pm On Sep 12, 2017
I completely agree with you. However, you'll agree with me that buhari has accumulated a lot of enemies due to his utterances so I'm not surprised he's being attacked. I do like his lectures a lot. He just needs some guidance. I'm sure things like this would have been averted and settled if his alfa Sheikh oniwasi agbaye is still alive.

#Does it mean "In the mighty name of jesus" is our own Islamic version of saying "Ola anobi wa Mohammed(Saw) "?
Re: ...... by AlBaqir(m): 3:36pm On Sep 12, 2017
^^^

# Although I'm yet to listen to any of the said 3 videos, I am neither a fan of Buhari or his hypocritical antagonist. No doubt he's a master of saying rubbishes. However, there is absolutely nothing wrong if a Muslim go to Church invited for a specific purpose. If anybody thinks its wrong or its a sin, his submission is welcome.

# Hallelujah/Halleluyah is an Hebrew language and its equivalent is Allahu Akbar in Arabic language. So what's the fuss? Same intolerance and unreasonable hatred that make some to be saying a Yoruba man should not say "Oluwa, Olohun, Olodumare" etc.
Re: ...... by AlBaqir(m): 4:47pm On Sep 12, 2017
Jamo90:

This is the perfect response. That Saheed Shittu seems to me like all those Lagos agbero. That's why I said his video is funny. I can relate very well.
LOL @ 'ama treat fvck up awon alfa yen'.

Islam has accepted some very toxic people.

This second alfa said the UK guy wanted to correct someone and ended up pooing on the issue. (O yagbe soro). I like the way he handled the issue by even vaguely warning him if he tries such next time, yio yiwo.

# First, the guy Saheed Shiitu is not a scholar and he never claim to be one. Obviously, he did not have any adab. However, I can understand his grievances. Truly there are lots of weird utterances from many Alfas (especially from Ilorin) both the Sufi and and self-acclaimed Salafis. Unfortunately, many of these fanciful talks and practices are not duly addressed.

# Second, Islamic scholars and students (except for very few) alike generally lack manners when it talks to dialogue. From the past scholars like Sheik Ibn Taymiyyah to the present like Ibn Fawzan to our local champions like Jabata et al. Their lectures and writings can only breed nothing but thugs and stone cold unrepentant hearts like the Saeed guy (and the bunch of crackheads we have on NL). So, if Alfas are uncultured, what do you expect of students and followers.

# Third, part of what Scholars of Yoruba Muslim community is suffering from is the fact that there is no "censorship". Everyone of them see himself as an authority. The legacy left by Sheik Adam and Sheik Kamal seems to be destroyed whereby whoever you are as a scholar, you have a source. That's why "ijaza" is very very important in Islamic scholarship. So, I envisage more craziness in Muslim community.
Re: ...... by Bashspeaks(m): 5:53pm On Sep 12, 2017
Any single Muslim lady that wish to get hook up for marriage with our Muslim brothers should please chat me, our brothers are waiting for you

Am a living testimony from the group

Group admin
Bashiru
Re: ...... by Empiree: 6:11pm On Sep 12, 2017
Jamo90:
I completely agree with you. However, you'll agree with me that buhari has accumulated a lot of enemies due to his utterances so I'm not surprised he's being attacked. I do like his lectures a lot. He just needs some guidance. I'm sure things like this would have been averted and settled if his alfa Sheikh oniwasi agbaye is still alive.

#Does it mean "In the mighty name of jesus" is our own Islamic version of saying "Ola anobi wa Mohammed(Saw) "?
Bold, no. Completely the opposite. It is like saying "in the name of Muhammad". Muslims dont say this. We say, in reference to the beginning of every chapter of Qur'an "In The Name Of Allah". We begin everything we do In The Name Of Allah Bismillah Rahman Rahim. That's clear.

If we are to assume "in the name of Jesus" is correct, their aqeedah is messed up anyway bcus Jesus, according to vast majority of christians believe he is God. This is not the case of Nabi Muhammad(saw). Big difference. "Ola anobi" is tawasul. The former is not. Buhari was wrong when he said "ilana ti yin niyen". Truth be told. He needs to stay away from comparative. He needs to live that to ACARDIP and others. He should stay within his limit. And i definitely don't support this shittu guy. Someone just uploaded more of his rants. Each video is like an hour long. He tuned down a little bit about insulting Shuyukh like Sheikh Jilani and Tijani(ra). But he still condemns many alfas. Unfortunately, i dont blame him bcus he is citing bogus alfas arrested for rituals to buttress his points. Yet, he bases his criticisms on every alfas. In the video, he confirms his thug life before islam and this still has great effect on him. He mixed truth with ignorance in his rants.

There is absolutely nothing wrong to attend church if invited. You simply dont join them in WORSHIP. That's whats wrong. The nise many made when his church lecture surfaced was about Buhari attended church. I was like, "guys, be sensible"
Re: ...... by Empiree: 1:32am On Sep 13, 2017
Re: ...... by Jamo90: 4:58pm On Sep 13, 2017
AlBaqir:

# Third, part of what Scholars of Yoruba Muslim community is suffering from is the fact that there is no "censorship". Everyone of them see himself as an authority. The legacy left by Sheik Adam and Sheik Kamal seems to be destroyed whereby whoever you are as a scholar, you have a source. That's why "ijaza" is very very important in Islamic scholarship. So, I envisage more craziness in Muslim community.

I totally agree with you. The censorship issue is all we need but some people are not ready to comply. They believe their own way is the perfect way.
Thanks for your contribution.

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (164) (Reply)

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station / Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.