Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

...... - Islam for Muslims (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / ...... (216730 Views)

Angels Of Mercy: Some Of The Houses They Do Not Enter / It's Delusional & Sign Of Apostasy To Believe Angels Are Caught On Video Camera / Differences Between Angels And Jinn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ...... by Empiree: 10:58pm On Apr 12, 2019
aadoiza:

If you can recall, ikupakuti made mention of how Laylatul qadri could fall outside of the month of Ramadan. Did ever expatiate upon that to you off this forum?
Ladunal, if he did to you could you throw more light on it.

Because, hmm, Oga Empi.ree, I have been thinking about that supposedly special night in the glorious month of Ramadan for some time, even before I came upon kuti's post. Its not that I'm doubting the word of Allah, I'm just a practical person ni.
brother LadunaI followed this closely with ikupakuti
Re: ...... by lanrexlan(m): 3:01am On Apr 13, 2019
Empiree:
I need to buttress your point by calling attention of my brother lanrexlan. He sent me whatsapp message few wks ago about a brother who was amongst the victims of robbery but he was not robbed when he recited this ayah in sura Yasin. Ayah 9. Please read the meaning. When armed robber lined them up and requested that they should all empty their pockets and bags, by the time they reached the brother who recited Yasin verse 9, they skipped him and jumped to the next. They did not see him at all.
Not even only Surah Yasin Ayah 9, there was even a report that the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) was screened from an unbeliever in the ahaadith. Read

The Qu'ran says in Surah Al-Isra 17:45 -And when you recite the Qur'ân, We put between you and those who believe not in the Hereafter, an invisible veil.

In the Tafsir of Imaam Qurtubi (May Allah have mercy on him) concerning this verse, it reads: Narrated Said Bin Jubair(May Allah be pleased with him):When the Surah No. 111(Surah Masad) was revealed, the wife of Abu Kahab came looking for the Prophet(Peace be upon him and his family) while Abu Bakr(May Allah be pleased with him):When was sitting beside him.Abu Bakr(May Allah be pleased with him) said to the Prophet(Peace be upon him):'I wish if you get aside(or go away) as she is coming to us, she may harm you. The Prophet(Peace be upon him and his family) said:''There will be a screen set between me and her''.So she didn't see him. She said to Abu Bakr:'' Your companion is saying poetry against me, and Abu Bakr said:''By Allah, he doesn't say poetry.'' She said:''Do you believe that?'' Then she left.
Abu Bakr said:''O Allah's messenger! She did not see you.'' The Prophet(Peace be upon him) said: ''An angel was screening me from her.''.[Hadith is quoted in Musnad Abu Ya'la].

Imaam Al-Qurtubi(May Allah have mercy on him): If the above verse is recited by a real believer, he will be screened from a disbeliver(Allah knows better)[Tafsir Al-Qurtubi Volume 10, Page 269]

The issue is that most of these things boil down to faith, sincerity and intention. Most importantly, many of these people rarely talk about it or boast about it. They only narrated it when necessary. Moreover, these things aren't employed for bad things. For example, you owe someone money that's overdue (and you have the capacity to pay up) and you recite Surah Yasin or any other other surah in order to be screened from your debtor grin Oga pay up grin
It won't work.

Bottom line is that be sincere, if you call upon Allah in distress using His words, he would surely response to your call.

I leave you with this ayah.

Surah Ar-Rad, Verse 31:
وَلَوْ أَنَّ قُرْآنًا سُيِّرَتْ بِهِ الْجِبَالُ أَوْ قُطِّعَتْ بِهِ الْأَرْضُ أَوْ كُلِّمَ بِهِ الْمَوْتَىٰ..........

And if there had been a Quran with which mountains could be moved (from their places), or the earth could be cloven asunder, or the dead could be made to speak (it would not have been other than this Quran).........

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 12:33pm On Apr 13, 2019
aadoiza:

If you can recall, ikupakuti made mention of how Laylatul qadri could fall outside of the month of Ramadan. Did ever expatiate upon that to you off this forum?
Ladunal, if he did to you could you throw more light on it.

Because, hmm, Oga Empiree, I have been thinking about that supposedly special night in the glorious month of Ramadan for some time, even before I came upon kuti's post. Its not that I'm doubting the word of Allah, I'm just a practical person ni.

I was glad reading reading most of your contributions and many others brothers willing to share their thought on this thread.

Though we had interesting discussion about this issue earlier in this forum. But the conclusion is that is more of subject than object. The subjectivity stems from The fact that, different individual would always have some peculiar spiritual experience that might not be generally shared.

Ibn Arabi said something similar that he's seen Lailatul Qadr in other month than month of Ramadan but that doesn't preclude that it can't be seen in odd night of Ramadan. in fact that is where we'll ALWAYS see it. I believe others is just form of spiritual experience personal to the individual involved.

In my own little way. It happened twice in the odd night of Ramadan from experience I had. One is during 27th night and the other five years later on the 23rd of Ramadan. I believe others will have their own experience of.this night also base on what they witness or 'seen' or experience on that day. Somebody might ask, how sure that one know is he's 'seen' it? Well the signs is not cast in stone, and I believe if one has experience it, the divine grandeur and GRACE that accompany that moment of truth would be too great to discard as mere ordinary night. I believe when others share their experience here going forward, we'd get more enlightened on this issue.

4 Likes

Re: ...... by aadoiza: 12:47pm On Apr 13, 2019
lanrexlan:
Not even only Surah Yasin Ayah 9, there was even a report that the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) was screened from an unbeliever in the ahaadith. Read

The Qu'ran says in Surah Al-Isra 17:45 -And when you recite the Qur'ân, We put between you and those who believe not in the Hereafter, an invisible veil.

In the Tafsir of Imaam Qurtubi (May Allah have mercy on him) concerning this verse, it reads: Narrated Said Bin Jubair(May Allah be pleased with him):When the Surah No. 111(Surah Masad) was revealed, the wife of Abu Kahab came looking for the Prophet(Peace be upon him and his family) while Abu Bakr(May Allah be pleased with him):When was sitting beside him.Abu Bakr(May Allah be pleased with him) said to the Prophet(Peace be upon him):'I wish if you get aside(or go away) as she is coming to us, she may harm you. The Prophet(Peace be upon him and his family) said:''There will be a screen set between me and her''.So she didn't see him. She said to Abu Bakr:'' Your companion is saying poetry against me, and Abu Bakr said:''By Allah, he doesn't say poetry.'' She said:''Do you believe that?'' Then she left.
Abu Bakr said:''O Allah's messenger! She did not see you.'' The Prophet(Peace be upon him) said: ''An angel was screening me from her.''.[Hadith is quoted in Musnad Abu Ya'la].

Imaam Al-Qurtubi(May Allah have mercy on him): If the above verse is recited by a real believer, he will be screened from a disbeliver(Allah knows better)[Tafsir Al-Qurtubi Volume 10, Page 269]

The issue is that most of these things boil down to faith, sincerity and intention. Most importantly, many of these people rarely talk about it or boast about it. They only narrated it when necessary. Moreover, these things aren't employed for bad things. For example, you owe someone money that's overdue (and you have the capacity to pay up) and you recite Surah Yasin or any other other surah in order to be screened from your debtor grin Oga pay up grin
It won't work.

Bottom line is that be sincere, if you call upon Allah in distress using His words, he would surely response to your call.

Surah Ar-Rad, Verse 31:
وَلَوْ أَنَّ قُرْآنًا سُيِّرَتْ بِهِ الْجِبَالُ أَوْ قُطِّعَتْ بِهِ الْأَرْضُ أَوْ كُلِّمَ بِهِ الْمَوْتَىٰ..........

And if there had been a Quran with which mountains could be moved (from their places), or the earth could be cloven asunder, or the dead could be made to speak (it would not have been other than this Quran).........

I was totally inundated by the last verse you shared. If anyone reads this and still believe Quran is only to be read, and memorised for salat, sorry I can't help them for this verse is clear, concise, precise, and devoid of all forms of ambiguity.

You see ehn, you can't be too sure that if that Surah 17 vs 45 or any other was read, for example: to screen one from a debtor, or to some other end, Allah SWT would not grant one's wish. Allah always works in mysterious ways faa.

My brother, many years back, would use Surahs 108 and 112 to protect himself in street fights, no be small small fights oo, over street credibility and girlfriends. And those Surahs worked wonders for him.

1 Like

Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 12:48pm On Apr 13, 2019
lanrexlan:

It won't work.

Surah Ar-Rad, Verse 31:

Thanks bro for these details. Like I earlier mentioned on this forum, my experience with this particular ayah is my dream. Somebody was chasing me, and I'd to be running for my dear life. Suddenly, I stoped and started reciting that ayah:

Immediately an invisible veil was.set between me and the attacker, and all his effort to get to me prove abortive. The funny thing is that, I'd not memorize that ayah before that incident.

3 Likes

Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 12:51pm On Apr 13, 2019
Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 12:52pm On Apr 13, 2019
Empiree:
Thanks. I am back oto NY
Wallilahi-ili-Ahmdul

1 Like

Re: ...... by aadoiza: 1:00pm On Apr 13, 2019
LadunaI:

I was glad reading reading most of your contributions and many others brothers willing to share their thought on this thread.

Though we had interesting discussion about this issue earlier in this forum. But the conclusion is that is more of subject than object. The subjectivity stems from The fact that, different individual would always have some peculiar spiritual experience that might not be generally shared.

Ibn Arabi said something similar that he's seen Lailatul Qadr in other month than month of Ramadan but that doesn't preclude that it can't be seen in odd night of Ramadan. in fact that is where we'll ALWAYS see it. I believe others is just form of spiritual experience personal to the individual involved.

In my own little way. It happened twice in the odd night of Ramadan from experience I had. One is during 27th night and the other five years later on the 23rd of Ramadan. I believe others will have their own experience of.this night also base on what they witness or 'seen' or experience on that day. Somebody might ask, how sure that one know is he's 'seen' it? Well the signs is not cast in stone, and I believe if one has experience it, the divine grandeur and GRACE that accompany that moment of truth would be too great to discard as mere ordinary night. I believe when others share their experience here going forward, we'd get more enlightened on this issue.

If a man as ibn Arabi could make such a claim then their is a possibility it could be experienced outside of Ramadan. I wish ikupakuti would just appear now. I think it was implicit in kuti's posts Laylatul Qadr could be determined numerically. Allahu allam
Re: ...... by movado19: 5:21pm On Apr 13, 2019
LadunaI:

Thanks...seems you read me well why I ask that question. It is because most of the calculation I made, I realized their total value seems not have correlation with abjad, but with your correction thru Occidental method I can see the importance now.

Sorry what correlation does Surah Nasr have with number 16. Though I have been trying to come to some understanding based on your previous examples. But it will be nice, if you have something to say about it.

Furthemore, when I pondered over our previous discussion about five Divine Platform (Nasut, Lahut, Malakut, Jabarut and Hahut).I wondered if they have any link or connections with Seven heavens? Where some of Allah's prophets are stationed as stated in hadith during Prophet (saw) isra & miraj.

Thanks

Salam Alaikum LadunaI,

From the above, Ikupakuti highlighted the differences between the abjad values of some six letters via oriental and occidental.
For example, using letter (sin) which has value of 60 orientally and value of 300 occidentally; when calculated will give values of 786 and 1026 respectively for Bismillahi Rahmanir Rahim. I tried it and it is just as he stated.

This is a piece of the convo between you two on page 5, I believe:

This site utilizes the oriental formula which is inferior to the occidental formula, the difference between them is just 6 characters- viz:-

ص =60
ض =90
س =300
ظ =800
غ =900
ش =1000

The issue for me is that I have searched extensively online and all I keep seeing are those six letters with oriental abjad values. Where you able to get any material with the occidental values? If yes, could you point one to the direction, please?
Also, how did Ikupakuti know about the oriental and occidental differences? Because if he had never mentioned it on this thread, there's no way for someone like me to even get a whiff of such differences.

Thank you.
Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 6:41pm On Apr 13, 2019
movado19:

Salam Alaikum LadunaI,

From the above, Ikupakuti highlighted the differences between the abjad values of some six letters via oriental and occidental.
For example, using letter (sin) which has value of 60 orientally and value of 300 occidentally; when calculated will give values of 786 and 1026 respectively for Bismillahi Rahmanir Rahim. I tried it and it is just as he stated.

This is a piece of the convo between you two on page 5, I believe:

This site utilizes the oriental formula which is inferior to the occidental formula, the difference between them is just 6 characters- viz:-

ص =60
ض =90
س =300
ظ =800
غ =900
ش =1000

The issue for me is that I have searched extensively online and all I keep seeing are those six letters with oriental abjad values. Where you able to get any material with the occidental values? If yes, could you point one to the direction, please?
Also, how did Ikupakuti know about the oriental and occidental differences? Because if he had never mentioned it on this thread, there's no way for someone like me to even get a whiff of such differences.

Thank you.

# What brought about the question was that, using oriental system of calculation for BasmaAllah gives me 786 and 19 is not its factor.so when I asked he pointed out to me that is because the website uses oriental instead of o accidental system. He now gave all those six major letter that differentiate them with their associated values. By so doing, using of occidental for basmallah give us 1026 which has 19 as one of it divisor corresponding to total numberof letters in Basmallah.

# I didn't bother to ask or search further because if you read his (Ikupakuti) previous posts, he make categorically statement that he's an "Authority" when he comes to M.A and Numerology. So I believed him and just move on using the occidental he proposed. I couldn't pursue it much there after though. If you could lay your hand on some of the books he proposed then, you might get more info you're looking for.
Re: ...... by movado19: 7:22pm On Apr 13, 2019
LadunaI:

# What brought about the question was that, using oriental system of calculation for BasmaAllah gives me 786 and 19 is not its factor.so when I asked he pointed out to me that is because the website uses oriental instead of o accidental system. He now gave all those six major letter that differentiate them with their associated values. By so doing, using of occidental for basmallah give us 1026 which has 19 as one of it divisor corresponding to total numberof letters in Basmallah.

# I didn't bother to ask or search further because if you read his (Ikupakuti) previous posts, he make categorically statement that he's an "Authority" when he comes to M.A and Numerology. So I believed him and just move on using the occidental he proposed. I couldn't pursue it much there after though. If you could lay your hand on some of the books he proposed then, you might get more info you're looking for.

"I didn't bother to ask or search further because if you read his (Ikupakuti) previous posts, he make categorically statement that he's an "Authority" when he comes to M.A and Numerology. So I believed him and just move on using the occidental he proposed".

Yes, I saw where he mentioned so and many, many thanks to him.
I am just amazed because nowhere else, online or otherwise have the two types been mentioned. Everyone seems to be using only the oriental method.

Thank you for replying.
Re: ...... by leksbore(m): 12:23am On Apr 14, 2019
Empiree:
^^^

Thanks for this very useful information. Yes, I remembered the ustaz and I do listen to him in some cases. I personally don't think I rebuked all Salafis in this regard.

There is no doubt that there are sub-salafis among Salafis who reject Islamic spirituality. That's very clear on this platform.

See solution this Alfa proffered by saying something in water for her to drink?. Some of the Salafis would reject that. They ask for "evidence". So not all Salafi reject islamic spirituality and haqiqa but most and they have different approach.

It is all about rivalry from my perceptive. And I think this ustaz Qomordeen Akorede slows down from his previous approach. And I believe he's learned too.

Thanks again

pls is there a way I can meet you in person...I would really like to seek your advice on some personal issues,,,,,may Allah reward you bountifully.
Re: ...... by aadoiza: 2:19am On Apr 14, 2019
I've often wondered if those criticising those babas of old have the balls to do it to their faces. Can they really call these babas ignorant, kafirun, etc, just as one stupid jabata stooge has done on upteem times?

I'm not here to defend any baba or some of their practices; I'm not insinuating all of them were pious either. So I'm leaving everything to Allah SWT. However; I will base my opinion on them only on what I have seen or heard of them. Whatever anyone chooses to do behind closed doors is not my concern.

Na so one idiot many years ago, after having adopted a new ideology decided to bring it to knowledge of the whole neighbourhood by insulting an alfa agba. I was still very young so I can't say anything about his newly-found aqeedah then. We used to call the alfa agba "Father Xmas" because of his massive white beard, and everyone was scared of him. This guy went to front of this alfa's house and started shouting out: you ogboni man that call yourself alfa, you this, you that, blah blah blah... He went on and on and on. Then of a sudden his lower jaw shifted to one side and couldn't speak. (Awon rawaniyah must have slapped him.) Lmao!!! He quickly held up his hands in contrition and started begging the best he could. The alfa no even come out while all this was happening. It took the intervention of other babas and landlords for area wey come beg the alfa before his jaw was reconfigured to shape.

How many of these spineless balless e-rats could face these alfas, even if they were doing kufr, and tell'em off? Shior.
Re: ...... by Empiree: 2:47am On Apr 14, 2019
leksbore:
pls is there a way I can meet you in person...I would really like to seek your advice on some personal issues,,,,,may Allah reward you bountifully.
your best bet might be through email
Re: ...... by movado19: 3:12am On Apr 14, 2019
aadoiza:
I've often wondered if those criticising those babas of old have the balls to do it to their faces. Can they really call these babas ignorant, kafirun, etc, just as one stupid jabata stooge has done on upteem times?

I'm not here to defend any baba or some of their practices; I'm not insinuating all of them were pious either. So I'm leaving everything to Allah SWT. However; I will base my opinion on them only on what I have seen or heard of them. Whatever anyone chooses to do behind closed doors is not my concern.

Na so one idiot many years ago, after having adopted a new ideology decided to bring it to knowledge of the whole neighbourhood by insulting an alfa agba. I was still very young so I can't say anything about his newly-found aqeedah then. We used to call the alfa agba "Father Xmas" because of his massive white beard, and everyone was scared of him. This guy went to front of this alfa's house and started shouting out: you ogboni man that call yourself alfa, you this, you that, blah blah blah... He went on and on and on. Then of a sudden his lower jaw shifted to one side and couldn't speak. (Awon rawaniyah must have slapped him.) Lmao!!! He quickly held up his hands in contrition and started begging the best he could. The alfa no even come out while all this was happening. It took the intervention of other babas and landlords for area wey come beg the alfa before his jaw was reconfigured to shape.

How many of these spineless balless e-rats could face these alfas, even if they were doing kufr, and tell'em off? Shior.

LOL @ "Then of a sudden his lower jaw shifted to one side and couldn't speak."

This just made my day and serves him right! Those who choose not to imbibe the home-training given to them in their homes will surely be served outside.
I wonder what part of islam calls for one to eschew humility, respect and nobility.

1 Like

Re: ...... by leksbore(m): 5:30am On Apr 14, 2019
Empiree:
your best bet might be through email
Thanks sir,will be waiting for your reply.
Re: ...... by aadoiza: 12:13pm On Apr 14, 2019
movado19:

LOL @ "Then of a sudden his lower jaw shifted to one side and couldn't speak."

This just made my day and serves him right! Those who choose not to imbibe the home-training given to them in their homes will surely be served outside.
I wonder what part of islam calls for one to eschew humility, respect and nobility.
It wasn't funny then faa. Of course one could look at the event in retrospect and give a good laugh. If only some of these modern alfas knew what those babas went through at the hands of idolaters before they could lay the groundwork for the Islam we're practicing peacefully today in Nigeria, ehn...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ...... by movado19: 1:17pm On Apr 14, 2019
aadoiza:

It wasn't funny then faa. Of course one could look at the event in retrospect and give a good laugh. If only some of these modern alfas knew what those babas went through at the hands of idolaters before they could lay the groundwork for the Islam we're practicing peacefully today in Nigeria, ehn...

Very true. People can be quite ungrateful. Just like a trust-fund kid who did not work for any of the riches he/she enjoys today. They usually have no concept nor appreciation for the earlier struggles and tears.
There are even some that are now saying that some of the 99 beautiful names of Allah are fabricated/ do not exist!!!
So what will they say of His other names/attributes that are not grouped with the 99 names?!
I wonder whatever happened to personal research...Oh, wait! A clear case of mental laziness. They don't want to research or go on a quest for knowledge, but will readily condemn that which is brought forth without justification for doing so.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ...... by YUNGCONCEPT11(m): 1:50pm On Apr 14, 2019
It is very clear that those Baba's on the right part. They are not concerned about the word affairs of life .some of them fasted throughout their lifetime.
If we Africans are not grateful to God for giving us this Aoliya ....most of the Aoliya are found among blacks. Allah has balanced it he gave the white prophets.
Sheik Hussein Ilmi isik of hakikat kitabevi would say is it the fault of the sun that the blind cannot see.
Walahi this Baba's never go against the Creed of Islam, but unfortunately we have fake men of religion who claim to be men of tassawuf but the type of immoralities you see them practice, I was chatting with one of my friend when he said he prayed jummat in a mosque and the Imam on minbar was just advertising is develish Ogun.
Have studied the men of tassawuf, I see that those Baba's they know Allah Swt and Allah Swt knows them, Spiritually knowledge in Islam is the only guard to firm faith, I read the books of Hakikat Kitbevi I was now wondering are we muslims not throwing away our diamonds and replacing them with with ordinary copper. Though I just start exploring the path of tassawuf. I need guide from mentors here pls Guide me towards the path of Allah swt. Some of these Baba's Do see HABEEBULAH Seyidina Muhammed (saw)very minute of their life. I once here about Sheik Abubakar Agbarigidoma.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ...... by Empiree: 2:49pm On Apr 14, 2019
movado19:

"I didn't bother to ask or search further because if you read his (Ikupakuti) previous posts, he make categorically statement that he's an "Authority" when he comes to M.A and Numerology. So I believed him and just move on using the occidental he proposed".

ikupakuti really dropped the ball. Quite unfortunate we don't know his whereabout undecided
Re: ...... by aadoiza: 3:06pm On Apr 14, 2019
movado19:

Very true. People can be quite ungrateful. Just like a trust-fund kid who did not work for any of the riches he/she enjoys today. They usually have no concept nor appreciation for the earlier struggles and tears.
There are even some that are now saying that some of the 99 beautiful names of Allah are fabricated/ do not exist!!!
So what will they say of His other names/attributes that are not grouped with the 99 names?!
I wonder whatever happened to personal research...Oh, wait! A clear case of mental laziness. They don't want to research or go on a quest for knowledge, but will readily condemn that which is brought forth without justification for doing so.
I can't believe this. Why is it so easy for some to make bogus claims and spawn controversies in the deen. If I lived a billion years such thought that some of the 99 names of Allah might have been fabricated would never cross my mind. I know it is the love of sectarianism that has corrupted some minds, and will make them say drivel and indulge in unwholesomenes just so their sects could appear knowledgeable. This is why I strongly frown upon all sorts of labels besides Muslims.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ...... by aadoiza: 3:10pm On Apr 14, 2019
Empiree:
ikupakuti really dropped the ball. Quite unfortunate we don't know his whereabout undecided
Bros eeh. I never forget the story oo..
Re: ...... by movado19: 3:14pm On Apr 14, 2019
Empiree:

Wallahi, only God knows why he is M.I.A.
Just a sentence of his has got me searching far and wide, lol!
Allah really blessed him.

1 Like

Re: ...... by aadoiza: 3:22pm On Apr 14, 2019
YUNGCONCEPT11:
It is very clear that those Baba's on the right part. They are not concerned about the word affairs of life .some of them fasted throughout their lifetime.
If we Africans are not grateful to God for giving us this Aoliya ....most of the Aoliya are found among blacks. Allah has balanced it he gave the white prophets.
Sheik Hussein Ilmi isik of hakikat kitabevi would say is it the fault of the sun that the blind cannot see.
Walahi this Baba's never go against the Creed of Islam, but unfortunately we have fake men of religion who claim to be men of tassawuf but the type of immoralities you see them practice, I was chatting with one of my friend when he said he prayed jummat in a mosque and the Imam on minbar was just advertising is develish Ogun.
Have studied the men of tassawuf, I see that those Baba's they know Allah Swt and Allah Swt knows them, Spiritually knowledge in Islam is the only guard to firm faith, I read the books of Hakikat Kitbevi I was now wondering are we muslims not throwing away our diamonds and replacing them with with ordinary copper. Though I just start exploring the path of tassawuf. I need guide from mentors here pls Guide me towards the path of Allah swt. Some of these Baba's Do see HABEEBULAH Seyidina Muhammed (saw)very minute of their life. I once here about Sheik Abubakar Agbarigidoma.
There are so many alfas out there doing absolutely devilish stuff, but should we lump them together with the righteous ones amongst them?
I believe you're right about Allah sending most Awliya to the blacks. Unfortunately, We, modern-day Muslims, now get blissful from and revel in demonising them. A most absolutely disgraceful disposition.
Re: ...... by movado19: 3:23pm On Apr 14, 2019
aadoiza:

I can't believe this. Why is it so easy for some to make bogus claims and spawn controversies in the deen. If I lived a billion years such thought that some of the 99 names of Allah might have been fabricated would never cross my mind. I know it is the love of sectarianism that has corrupted some minds, and will make them say drivel and indulge in unwholesomenes just so their sects could appear knowledgeable. This is why I strongly frown upon all sorts of labels besides Muslims.

The scheme to collapse Islam using muslims is really active, but Allah will never let such prevail, by His will.
Honestly, I couldn't place my feeling when I first heard this. I thought to myself, how much lower can they go?
That is how one asked me why I don't call myself Sunni or Shia but insist to be called just a muslim!!!
I answered that it is the name Allah gave to us, hence my sticking to it.
He vehemently insisted that I had to choose one as I had no choice, looool!
I said okay, no problem - I declare myself a SuShi!
He looked and asked which one is that one again?
I said the amalgamation of Sunni and Shia!
He said to me that my case is far worse than he actually thought and then left me alone.
I laughed so much that day, enh!

1 Like

Re: ...... by aadoiza: 3:28pm On Apr 14, 2019
movado19:

The scheme to collapse Islam using muslims is really active, but Allah will never let such prevail, by His will.
Honestly, I couldn't place my feeling when I first heard this. I thought to myself, how much lower can they go?
That is how one asked me why I don't call myself Sunni or Shia but insist to be called just a muslim!!!
I answered that it is the name Allah gave to us, hence my sticking to it.
He vehemently insisted that I had to choose one as I had no choice, looool!
I said okay, no problem - I declare myself a SuShi!
He looked and asked which one is that one again?
I said the amalgamation of Sunni and Shia!
He said to me that my case is far worse than he actually thought and then left me alone.
I laughed so much that day, enh!
Hahaha!!! I can't stop laughing @Sushi. I think Sushi is far better than any of their made-up labels I have ever come upon
Re: ...... by aadoiza: 3:30pm On Apr 14, 2019
movado19:

Wallahi, only God knows why he is M.I.A.
Just a sentence of his has got me searching far and wide, lol!
Allah really blessed him.
That kuti guy is something else, Wallahi.
Re: ...... by YUNGCONCEPT11(m): 4:00pm On Apr 14, 2019
That ikupakuti man is something else he has gone far beyond imaginations. He his a scientist, his knowledge about space technology is beyond even what those so called Westerner scientist even know, he said he his an authority in numerology, he claime everything is centered on number, he even talked about the level of spiritual realm . Space time and earth. Ikupakuti may Allah keep you safe and be your sustainer any where you are Amin

1 Like

Re: ...... by movado19: 4:09pm On Apr 14, 2019
aadoiza:

Hahaha!!! I can't stop laughing @Sushi. I think Sushi is far better than any of their made-up labels I have ever come upon

Lol!
I had a conversation with one of my uncles yesterday and he made mention of people whom the Shaitan has successfully planted the seed of doubt in their hearts and has steadily grown. He gave an example of those who outrightly reject the verse of concern, stating that it is not part of the Quran, a fabrication that was snuck in by some people after the prophet S.A.W. passed on!
So their reasoning is that since the verse is not legit, then they don't even bother to recite it once they get to the end of the surah, or some just don't bother reading the surah Tawbah since according to them, the verse of concern has corrupted the whole surah!!!!!
May Allah keep evil away from us, Amin.
He said to me that such things occur slowly but steadily over time. First, it is to discard a verse, then a surah, and then ultimately the whole Quran!
He said to me why the verse of concern? Something that wards off "anyhow anyhow" accidents or deaths is the one shaitan has made them discard, so they have become "uncovered", "open" game for shaitan and his cohorts! Allahu Akbar!
He said if Muslims are to practice Islam the right way, no one should be standing to claim that angels or Ruhaniyyah don't appear to people because everyone would have experienced it at some point in time or the other. It would be a given for all. But because people have strayed far away and they don't polish away their sins with zikr and istigfar, then how do they expect to converse or meet with such beings?
He said they are pure and love only the pure and that anyone who dedicates his/her life to Allah and is in constant zikr must surely encounter them in their lifetime as they would be the ones vying to gain nearness to you by the leave of Allah.
He said seeing/encountering them is Allah trying to let you know something like how well you are doing as per your station and stuff and that you are walking on "Sirat Al Mustakym".

1 Like

Re: ...... by movado19: 4:10pm On Apr 14, 2019
YUNGCONCEPT11:
That ikupakuti man is something else he has gone far beyond imaginations. He his a scientist, his knowledge about space technology is beyond even what those so called Westerner scientist even know, he said he his an authority in numerology, he claime everything is centered on number, he even talked about the level of spiritual realm . Space time and earth. Ikupakuti may Allah keep you safe and be your sustainer any where you are Amin

Amin, Amin!

3 Likes

Re: ...... by Empiree: 4:14pm On Apr 14, 2019
aadoiza:

like sheikh Daud Alfa Nla would say, there is no need to respond to this idiot. Allah responds on their behalf. Sheikh Malik Adebayo said the same thing. Sheikh Muhammad mustapha Ashile and Sheikh Ahmed Alaye all said the same thing. One is to be careful for insulting them. You never know their status before Allah. We can't even do much as they do in terms of worship. We are so distracted by duniya today.

This reminds me of hadith of Nabi (saw) that when Allah loves someone He(swt) becomes the person eyes, hands, mouth etc. He responds at appropriate time.

So what happened to the guy, did he learn one or two things after that incident?. Did he learn to keep his mouth shut and his eyes open next time?
Re: ...... by Empiree: 4:30pm On Apr 14, 2019
Double Post

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (164) (Reply)

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station / Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 150
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.