Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,499 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

...... - Islam for Muslims (104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / ...... (216339 Views)

Angels Of Mercy: Some Of The Houses They Do Not Enter / It's Delusional & Sign Of Apostasy To Believe Angels Are Caught On Video Camera / Differences Between Angels And Jinn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ...... by UnclePrincipal(m): 9:21am On May 19, 2019
this is bad
Re: ...... by YUNGCONCEPT11(m): 11:57am On May 19, 2019
UnclePrincipal:
this is bad
What is bad sir

3 Likes

Re: ...... by qeemus: 2:21pm On May 19, 2019
ikupakuti:
....VERSE OF CONCERN Cont‘d

#1 Whoever recite it 7x after the eid-l-fitr, God will save him from deafness for the duration of that year & every other year so far he continues to recite it.

#2 Whoever recites it 11x after the eid-l-adha, God will save him from blindness for the duration of that year & also continuously so far he maintains the recitations.

#3 Whoever recites it 66x after the prayer of eclipse (solar or lunar), God will cure him of all internal ailments.

#4 Whoever recites it 28x after the prayer for rainfall, God will grant whatever he requests.

#5 Whoever continue to recite it 1x immediatly after solat-l-fajr, such shall not die until he has seen his abode in paradise or someone else sees it for him.

#6 Whoever recites it 1x after ISTIKHARA NABAWI, God will asign an angel to aid him & he shall not experience adversity.

#7 Whoever recites it 1x after nawafil, God will protect his IMAN from ruin.

#8 Whoever recites it 1K on the day of ASHURA God will delegate ruhaniyyas to assist him & gather wealth for him from all quaters of the universe.

#9 Whoever recites it 500x on the night of the middle of sha‘aban, God will deliver such from interogations in the grave.

#10 Whoever secluded & recites it 3K while placing his hand on his chest, such shall never fall sick again (God will reconfigure his anti-bodies to the highest level of resistance to fight & conquer any intruder into his system), nobody will be able to harm him from among men & jinns.

#11 Whoever suffers nightmares from the jinns should recite it 11x before bed, God shall deliver him from such.

#12 Whoever strives to be reciting it all the time, standing, sitting, walking, etc God will provide him the goodness of this life & the next, he shall procure the love of the holy prophet (saw) until he begins to see him, if he lives long & did that 4 40yrs, he shall never lose sight of him (saw) for once.
This is wonderful

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ...... by aadoiza: 3:15pm On May 19, 2019
LadunaI:

At time, I do think Ikupakuti is from another "planet" lol grin, such is his Islamic academic scholarship in this area. I pray he resurface once again .BTW Éku oungbé o to ALL.

I have often entertained this same thought long before my contributions on this evergreen thread.
In fact, I believe ikupakuti is not human. I have read and heard of numerous accounts of people, not excluding the occult, on esoterics but kuti offers much more than just experiences. It's as though he embodies it, as though his life in its entirety is esoteric. I think he merely peeps into our to more light on the sources of beffudlment on spirituality.

I still hope he returns to Nairaland.
Re: ...... by Tessyy1701: 3:16pm On May 19, 2019
qeemus:
This is wonderful

What is verse of concern?
Re: ...... by aadoiza: 3:31pm On May 19, 2019
movado19:

Same on my mind. And also the case of recycled qareens...my question is, why recycle when it's very possible and doable to have a unique qareen for every individual?
I am not doubting the experiences of people, I just want to really understand the whole concept of akudas as well as jasads.
I think Ikupakuti's theory on Abiku is the most plausible I have read anywhere. Some Alfas here in Nigeria totally dispel this 'Abiku phenomenon', saying it does not happen. And that's a lie.

My mother's younger sister is Abiku. I can remember the number of times my mother said she died and came back. She said, it got to a point my grandfather got tired of her and burned her body, then again she returned and, this time, very black in complexion like charcoal. So my grandpa refused to name her thinking she'd die but she stayed and is very much alive today.

When I read kuti's theory on this, I, with immediate effect, adopted it as fact. Allahu allam.

1 Like

Re: ...... by aadoiza: 3:36pm On May 19, 2019
Tessyy1701:

What is verse of concern?
It's in Sura At-Tauba. Qur'an 9 vs 128 & 129 (the last 2 verses)
Re: ...... by aadoiza: 3:40pm On May 19, 2019
LyfeJennings:

U fucking brilliant hommie
Very very very brilliant
I'd like to know u
That guy is not human. Let him come and prove me wrong
Re: ...... by aadoiza: 3:47pm On May 19, 2019
[quote author=Empiree post=78327491][/quote]
Gba irawo. All this African science dey work oo.
Re: ...... by Empiree: 4:08pm On May 19, 2019
aadoiza:

I think Ikupakuti's theory on Abiku is the most plausible I have read anywhere. Some Alfas here in Nigeria totally dispel this 'Abiku phenomenon', saying it does not happen. And that's a lie.

My mother's younger sister is Abiku. I can remember the number of times my mother said she died and came back. She said, it got to a point my grandfather got tired of her and burned her body, then again she returned and, this time, very black in complexion like charcoal. So my grandpa refused to name her thinking she'd die but she stayed and is very much alive today.

When I read kuti's theory on this, I, with immediate effect, adopted it as fact. Allahu allam.

1 Like

Re: ...... by LyfeJennings(m): 4:48pm On May 19, 2019
aadoiza:

That guy is not human. Let him come and prove me wrong

He is
He only has deeper knowledge of our existence
Re: ...... by aadoiza: 4:54pm On May 19, 2019
LyfeJennings:

He is
He only has deeper knowledge of our existence
I don hear oo. But the guy is terribly mysterious

2 Likes

Re: ...... by Empiree: 5:55pm On May 19, 2019
Empiree:
Thinking about possible short Quizzes this Ramadan.

Should we roll it?.

This thread or another one?
Re: ...... by Empiree: 5:56pm On May 19, 2019
Rilwayne001:

I've been longing to ask you, just relunctant and waiting on you to raise the motion. Now, it's good that you raised it.

As per the thread, I'll suggest another new thread so as to attract more forumites.

May Allah bless you brother.
many more are here now. After all, we don't need 100 people grin

1 Like

Re: ...... by Empiree: 5:58pm On May 19, 2019
Empiree:
Salaam alaikum,

We shall be conducting quizzes of between 10 to 20 questions in this thread before Ramadan is over. However, this will be made possible if there are enough participants. In sha Allah, we are increasing number of participants to 10 this Ramadan.

Stay tuned

Re: ...... by Empiree: 6:00pm On May 19, 2019
Empiree:
Hopefully by the 15th of Ramadan quizzes should be up.
Re: ...... by Empiree: 6:03pm On May 19, 2019
LadunaI:

Yes saw him toward the end of his life. I don't even see much to sheikh(ra) then only that I was filled with awe of him during that meditative/prayer facing sky. You need to be above average Muslims to read between the line and see that he's something, because is a typical Majzoob that even confused the 'elites' talk less of ordinary Muslims.

So, it is people that are close to the sheikh (ra) and those Alfas that know the signs of majzoob recognized and revered him then. So if not what I later know about him from other end after his demise, may be I would still be one of the doubting Thomas lol.

Look at the exalted station of hadrat Uways(ra) Qarni, if not what holy prophet (saw) said about him nobody would have take him seriously, even the elites from Kufa that met Hadrat Umar(ra) during Hajj confessed that they didn't see Uways(ra) as anything then. So, there is class of AWLIYAHs that one cannot see to them physically whereas they're exceptional in other 'world'. So one cannot entirely blame those average muslims that criticized those sheikhs, that is limit/level of their knowledge and understanding, which is a confirmation of how spiritual myopics they are.
Re: ...... by Rilwayne001: 7:06pm On May 19, 2019
Empiree:
many more are here now. After all, we don't need 100 people grin

But bro, 10-20 questions? shocked shocked sad
Re: ...... by Empiree: 7:34pm On May 19, 2019
Rilwayne001:

But bro, 10-20 questions? shocked shocked sad
too small? cheesy
Re: ...... by Rilwayne001: 7:35pm On May 19, 2019
Empiree:
too small? cheesy

Indeed, too small. Make it 250 grin grin grin cheesy
Re: ...... by Empiree: 7:42pm On May 19, 2019
Rilwayne001:

ok, let's just pajue de to 300 cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ...... by Rilwayne001: 8:10pm On May 19, 2019
Empiree:
ok, let's just pajue de to 300 cheesy grin

Kuku kill us now shocked grin grin

1 Like

Re: ...... by Nafizzey(m): 10:31pm On May 19, 2019
Empiree:
Salaam Alaikum,

As you all know, I will be conducting annual Ramadan quizzes. Questions and instructions will be posted on or by half of Ramadan

Stay Tuned....

ok
Re: ...... by lanrexlan(m): 8:51am On May 20, 2019
Rilwayne001:

I am suspecting this guy, oversabi is worrying you. Smh grin

1 Like

Re: ...... by Rilwayne001: 3:31pm On May 20, 2019
lanrexlan:
I am suspecting this guy, oversabi is worrying you. Smh grin

grin tongue
Re: ...... by Tessyy1701: 4:11pm On May 20, 2019
Rilwayne001:

It's like Sir Rilwayne is a scholar; just remember Me after You won
Re: ...... by Empiree: 5:10pm On May 20, 2019
Here we go brothers and sisters willing to participate. Kindly read instructions properly before you post anything.

Maximum of 10 participants only. You should start submitting your answers from 25th of Ramadan (estimated to be May 30) by 12 AM your time wherever you are

Once your answers are submitted and graded, you can not edit. If you do it doesnt count. If you submit you answers prior to 25th of Ramadan, that's automatic disqualification. If you resubmit later i won't grade it please

Grades & Prices are as follow:

If you answer all the questions correctly you get GRAND PRICE. If two or more people answer all questions correctly, the first submission gets Grand Prize.

Grand price #35,000 cash

FROM 1ST PRICE TO LAST PRICE GET CREDIT TOWARDS MOBILE SERVICE OF YOUR CHOICE

1st price 15,000

2nd price 13,000

3rd price 12,000

4th price 10,000

5th price 8,000

6th price 6,500

7th price 5,500

8th price 4,000

9th price 3,500

10th price 2,500

Questions will be posted momentarily. Thanks for participation.

Prices are issued beginning a week AFTER Eld in sha Allah, begin with minimum price reward.

Ramadan Mubarak

3 Likes

Re: ...... by movado19: 5:18pm On May 20, 2019
Empiree:
Here we go brothers and sisters willing to participate. Kindly read instructions properly before you post anything.

Maximum of 10 participants only. You should start submitting your answers from 25th of Ramadan (estimated to be May 30) by 12 AM your time wherever you are

Once your answers are submitted and graded, you can not edit. If you do it doesnt count. If you submit you answers prior to 25th of Ramadan, that's automatic disqualification. If you resubmit later i won't grade it please

Grades & Prices are as follow:

If you answer all the questions correctly you get GRAND PRICE. If two or more people answer all questions correctly, the first submission gets Grand Prize.

Grand price #35,000 cash

FROM 1ST PRICE TO LAST PRICE GET CREDIT TOWARDS MOBILE SERVICE OF YOUR CHOICE

1st price 15,000

2nd price 13,000

3rd price 12,000

4th price 10,000

5th price 8,000

6th price 6,500

7th price 5,500

8th price 4,000

9th price 3,500

10th price 2,500

Questions will be posted momentarily. Thanks for participation.

Prices are issued beginning a week AFTER Eld in sha Allah, begin with minimum price reward.

Ramadan Mubarak

Shaikh Empiree, Please how should we submit our answers? Through an email or just paste on here? Thank you.
Re: ...... by Empiree: 6:04pm On May 20, 2019
movado19:

Em.piree, Please how should we submit our answers? Through an email or just paste on here? Thank you.
Okay, it seems you are first timer on this. This is sample of how answers should be submitted, (same as 2018's pattern). And, yes, answers are submitted here.

EXAMPLE

Empiree:
I will suggest when you reply your answers, you should repost and align the questions with answers and bold questions only for easy read. For example,

Question: Who is Nairaland founder?
Answer: Seun
Re: ...... by movado19: 6:07pm On May 20, 2019
Empiree:
Okay, it seems you are first timer on this. This is sample of how answers should be submitted, (same as 2018's pattern). And, yes, answers are submitted here.

EXAMPLE

Shukran and well understood now. Yes, I'm a first timer. smiley
Re: ...... by Empiree: 8:24pm On May 20, 2019
cheesy

3 Likes

Re: ...... by movado19: 8:31pm On May 20, 2019

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (164) (Reply)

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station / Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.