Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,614 members, 7,809,250 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

...... - Islam for Muslims (105) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / ...... (214417 Views)

Angels Of Mercy: Some Of The Houses They Do Not Enter / It's Delusional & Sign Of Apostasy To Believe Angels Are Caught On Video Camera / Differences Between Angels And Jinn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 1:42am On May 21, 2019
Empiree:
cheesy
Lol empiree you want to introduce certificate of participation this year? That is an improvement grin, a bit of innovation been added lol.

You will see we're going to surpass 10, as lot of would be participants are in "ghost" mode now. Hope the question will be simple one. grin

1 Like

Re: ...... by Empiree: 4:58am On May 21, 2019
LadunaI:

Lol empiree you want to introduce certificate of participation this year? That is an improvement grin, a bit of innovation been added lol.

You will see we're going to surpass 10, as lot of would be participants are in "ghost" mode now. Hope the question will be simple one. grin
We will see how certificate issuance goes. I didnt give that much thought until you talked about it.

As for number of participants that's pretty much a matter of "éní yárá ní islam ngbè" grin

1 Like

Re: ...... by lanrexlan(m): 5:02am On May 21, 2019
LadunaI:

On the consensus of the scholars, we disqualify you from participating. Join the league of examiners. grin

1 Like

Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 5:17am On May 21, 2019
lanrexlan:
On the consensus of the scholars, we disqualify you from participating. Join the league of examiners. grin
Lol.. grin me wey they root for.you to win this year edition grin. Empiree is more than qualified for that, he need not any help in that regard. You know is gradation acumen. The way he grades ehn, na another level.

1 Like

Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 5:21am On May 21, 2019
Empiree:
We will see how certificate issuance goes. I didnt give that much thought until you talked about it.

As for number of participants that's pretty much a matter of "éní yárá ní islam ngbè" grin

You will see at least 70-80 % of participants submitting by 12.00am on that day. It going to be fun, let' see what happen. May Allah spare our lifes amin.

1 Like

Re: ...... by Empiree: 6:22pm On May 21, 2019
Questions Are In. I will suggest when you reply your answers, you should repost and align the questions with answers and bold questions only for easy read. For example,

Question: Who is Nairaland founder?
Answer: Seun

Some number may have multiple questions. They all constitute FULL MARK. If you get some wrong, i will fix it the best way i can so long as you don't get the whole number wrong. You just can't get full mark cheesy. Remember, you should start submitting your answers from 25th of Ramadan (estimated to be May 30) by 12 AM your time wherever you are

Question 1

i. In the Quran, Allah mentions creation of Adam how many places?

ii. What are the two (2) things that are responsibilities of Islamic State in the society?

Question 2

i. Not surah Ikhlas, which surah and ayah gives a clear design of the unity of Allah.

ii. In which sura shahada summarized?.

Question 3

i. It is in the Quran, where Allah informs us of existence of life on the planet. What is the sura?.

ii. Which surah defined to whom zakat is payable?.

Question 4

i. A nabi(PBUH) is mentioned twice in the Quran; what is his name and in what surah or surat?.

ii. What is the name of individual who was sent to guide Assyrian people?.

Question 5

i. Milestone in its chapter 2, an important subject was discussed. What is the title of the chapter?.

ii. After Allah, islamic political system makes authority responsible for who?

Question 6

i. The 'rule of thumb' with regards to belief in Allah is.....?

ii. Imam Tahawi said about Allah in his book, (Belief). what was it?

Question 7

On the day of Judgement, man wishes to return to 'dust' which is his place of origin. If he is wishing to return to dust to escape punishment, then, why is Satan who was created from Fire going to Hellfire for punishment? (brainer). Note: I will counter your argument if it doesn't make sense or valid.

Question 8

i. The Quran is divided into thirty divisions, each part is called a juz. What is the name of the last juz in the Quran?

ii. Name 5 common attributes of prophets

Question 9

i. Name 5 scholars who who said muslims must memorize at least 13 Attributes of Allah. With reference is A+

ii. What did famous Imam Ja'far As-Sadiq say about Allah?

iii. "This is not the face of a liar". This statement was made in reference to the prophet(SAW) by who?

Question 10

i. The Baar'ah declaration was read by Ali(ra) but the Hajj that year was led by who?

ii. Which surah of Quran also known as al-maani'ah?

iii. The prophet(SAW) said exact same thing Yusuf(as) said to his brothers on the Day Of The Conquest Of Mecca....what was this famous statement?.

2 Likes

Re: ...... by FriendNG: 8:13pm On May 21, 2019
Jamb questions.
Re: ...... by Rilwayne001: 10:50pm On May 21, 2019
shocked shocked
Re: ...... by movado19: 11:10pm On May 21, 2019
Empiree:
Questions Are In.

Question 1

Shaikh Empiree, a little bit more clarification on question one is needed, please.
Do you mean where only Adam is mentioned or also the creation of man in general?
Shukran.
Re: ...... by movado19: 11:10pm On May 21, 2019
Rilwayne001:
shocked shocked

cheesy cheesy cheesy that is enh?!
Re: ...... by Empiree: 11:22pm On May 21, 2019
movado19:

Emp.iree, a little bit more clarification on question one is needed, please.
Do you mean where only Adam is mentioned or also the creation of man in general?
Shukran.
I think the question is not ambiguous at all. It is underlined lol
Re: ...... by movado19: 11:35pm On May 21, 2019
Empiree:

Okay.
Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 2:28am On May 22, 2019
Empiree:
Interesting questions!. I really like it for it will stimulate research on our "scholars" (participant) part. More to learn at the end of the day. grin

2 Likes

Re: ...... by Alhajiemeritus: 7:20am On May 22, 2019
Let me go and research
Re: ...... by yasolan(m): 8:13am On May 22, 2019
Mhen..
Re: ...... by Frenchkiss564: 10:50am On May 22, 2019
Empiree:
Questions Are In. I will suggest when you reply your answers, you should repost and align the questions with answers and bold questions only for easy read. For example,

Question: Who is Nairaland founder?
Answer: Seun

Some number may have multiple questions. They all constitute FULL MARK. If you get some wrong, i will fix it the best way i can so long as you don't get the whole number wrong. You just can't get full mark cheesy. Remember, you should start submitting your answers from 25th of Ramadan (estimated to be May 30) by 12 AM your time wherever you are

Question 1

ii. What are the two (2) things that are responsibilities of Islamic State in the society?

Question 2

i. Not surah Ikhlas, which surah and ayah gives a clear design of the unity of Allah.

ii. In which sura shahada summarized?.

Question 3

i. It is in the Quran, where Allah informs us of existence of life on the planet. What is the sura?.

ii. Which surah defined to whom zakat is payable?.

Question 4

i. A nabi(PBUH) is mentioned twice in the Quran; what is his name and in what surah or surat?.

ii. What is the name of individual who was sent to Assyrians?.

Question 5

i. Milestone in its chapter 2, an important subject was discussed. What is the title of the chapter?.

ii. After Allah, islamic political system makes authority responsible for who?

Question 6

i. The 'rule of thumb' with regards to belief in Allah is.....?

ii. Imam Tahawi said about Allah in his book, (Belief). what was it?

Question 7

On the day of Judgement, man wishes to return to 'dust' which is his place of origin. If he is wishing to return to dust to escape punishment, then, why is Satan who was created from Fire going to Hellfire for punishment? (brainer). Note: I will counter your argument if it doesn't make sense or valid.

Question 8

i. The Quran is divided into thirty divisions, each part is called a juz. What is the name of the last juz in the Quran?

ii. Name 5 common attributes of prophets

Question 9

i. Name 5 scholars who who said muslims must memorize at least 13 Attributes of Allah. With reference is A+

ii. What did famous Imam Ja'far As-Sadiq say about Allah?

iii. "This is not the face of a liar". This statement was made in reference to the prophet(SAW) by who?

Question 10

i. The Baar'ah declaration was read by Ali(ra) but the Hajj that year was led by who?

ii. Which surah of Quran also known as al-maani'ah?

iii. The prophet(SAW) said exact same thing Yusuf(as) said to his brothers on the Day Of The Conquest Of Mecca....what was this famous statement?.

This one na for mullahs.

Awaiting the answers and just learn
Re: ...... by aadoiza: 4:31pm On May 22, 2019
Na wa o, Empiree. All the questions just carry pikin for back like O level Chemistry exams.
Re: ...... by Empiree: 4:43pm On May 22, 2019
aadoiza:
Na wa o, Emp.iree. All the questions just carry pikin for back like O level Chemistry exams.
life isn't meant to be easy
Re: ...... by prinzeepule(m): 9:08pm On May 22, 2019
Salam Aleikum
Unable to participate last year. Guess I should give this a try. And kudos to all our Sheiks that has being keeping this thread alive. We silent participants can't thank you enough.
Aku oungbe.

5 Likes

Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 12:40am On May 24, 2019
Empiree:
if akuda gets married to 100% human, obviously, the baby us dual "citizen" of human and Jinn. Only time will tell when the baby(s) espouse strange characters. This is similar to a case of woman in yorubaland narrated by sheikh Akindele. The woman gave birth to Jinn. The was a young lady not known to have married let alone have kids. But she already resembles 'adelebo'. The difference here is that she doesnt see her 'kids' but the kids suck her breast daily. Allahu Akbar

100% truth

1 Like

Re: ...... by Usiyaro(m): 6:27am On May 24, 2019
Oga Empiree these your questions strong oh. Sha, make I no allow fear stop me from participating.

2 Likes

Re: ...... by qeemus: 11:33am On May 25, 2019
ikupakuti:
Lols

@Jamo90 & Trottle, thats what we‘ve being discussing all this while.

#Spiritual or material gifts does not denote Godliness neither does it denote ungodliness.

#God can decide to bestow upon anyone among his creatures (human, jinn, angels, animals) any of these 2 types of capabilities either by sheer luck or through effort of the seeker.

#When such comes through luck (by birth or nature of the creature involved), it is called MAOHIBA (gift). But if through effort, its called MALKIYYA (possession).

#Now, anything coming through effort, comes in one of two channels, the Godly & the ungodly.

#THE GODLY: Acquistition through this channel entails utilizing approved means by GOD to reach any end, no matter what that means is, so far it carries a divine sanction.

#THE UNGODLY: Aquistition through this channel entails utilizing unapproved means to reach an end. Anything ungodly is devilish.

#NOBODY has any independent power anywhere save GOD. All powers whether Godly or ungodly originated from God. Everybody is tapping from him including the devil.

#The channel of the power weild by the devil today came from Q38:82, when GOD laid a curse on him, in retaliation he requested saying “ by your MIGHT/POWER I shall....“ (even as a rebel the devil was humble enough to seek power & longetivity coz he knows he cant get anything done without GOD,) & GOD affirmed & granted him that power in Q38:84......brb

2 Likes

Re: ...... by qeemus: 11:34am On May 25, 2019
ikupakuti:
...So, after that vow by the devil to mislead mankind & God having granted him the powers necessary (all are in accoudance with the divine will/plan), GOD now sent down guidance through his prophets (untouchable by the devil) to guide & warn people of those ways affiliated to that channel of power granted to the devil, how to identify it so as not to thread it, cos the same fate await whoever subscribes to it as the devil.

#Every path (SIRAT) leads to GOD in reality. But the only one (guarded) that leads to his mercy & not his wrath is the one sent through his prophets called the STANDARD PATH (siratal mustaqeem), the devil lays in wait on the other.

#So, whether one prays in the name of GOD or in the name of jesus or in the name of the devil, its still the one & only GOD that will answer coz there is no any other AL MUJEEB anywhere save him & all his creatures whether obedient or not, do not have any RABB other than him.

#MUSA & the magicians: MUSA prayed in the name of GOD & the magicians prayed in the name of phiraun/devil & their needs were met . In Q20:67 MUSA was afraid after throwing his staff why ? Coz he knew both his power & theirs came from GOD & thus they are all valid! Throwing is one thing winning is another. grin He knew victory is subjected to the dictated of divine will (Destiny) & GOD can grant it to anybody. MUSA does not have the details of what had been decreed yet until GOD assured him Q20:68-69.

#Denying the powers of the devil is denying the powers of GOD.

#Those people (Godly & ungodly) with visionary prowess whether acquired or gifted are all legit.

#Those we were warned against are those threading the ungodly path. Believing them is believing the devil & thats automatic kufr....brb

1 Like

Re: ...... by qeemus: 11:35am On May 25, 2019
ikupakuti:
...#Destiny is a spiritual feature of existence. It is not as hidden as many people think.

#It is not hidden to the angel that came to blow ruh into us & inputed the details of our destiny into our OS @ the embryonic stage of our lives neither is it hidden to the angels in charge of our sustenance. Anybody with the right means can easily tap into the frequencies of these spiritual entities/channel to access the details.

#Why casting lot is haram & a scientific method is not....brb.

2 Likes

Re: ...... by Tezerdyo: 6:28pm On May 26, 2019
Salam lah alaykum wahramatullah wabarakatuh.

This room is so dry this days, Dear Sheik Empiree please drop some supplications for the last 10 of this blessed month.
May God accept our fast as an act of IBADAH (Ameen).
RAMADAN MUBARAQ

1 Like

Re: ...... by Empiree: 7:38pm On May 26, 2019
Tezerdyo:
Salam lah alaykum wahramatullah wabarakatuh.

This room is so dry this days, Dear Sheik Emp.iree please drop some supplications for the last 10 of this blessed month.
May God accept our fast as an act of IBADAH (Ameen).
RAMADAN MUBARAQ
Walaikum salaam..our brothers and sisters are busy on researches on questions above. In few days now you get to see crowd.

In Ramadan, Quran should be respected and given authority over anything else. So, at midnight till Sahur, I offer as many rakat as I possibly can. I sit down and make dhikr briefly starting with istigfar, salawat, shahadah and so on. Then I begin reciting Qur'an till I'm ready for Sahur and finished with

allahumma salli ala sayyidina muhammad wa ala ali wa sahabiy wa ali bayti wa ala kulli min ajirin warajai

and

Allahumma Innaka 'Afuwwun Tuhibbul 'Afwa Fa'fu 'annee"

My naflah is 2 rakat

First Rakah: after fatiha recite sura Qadri 3x. at rukuh sura Qadri 3x. after rising from rukuh recite Sura Qadri 3x. sujud(same thing). at first sitting (same thing). sujud (same thing). Do the same process at second rakah and make taslim. After salama you recite sura Qadri from beginning to "lailatul Qadri khair" and make sujud. during suju ask Allah for your needs a long as it takes you. Then sit back and complete the sura. In the morning when you wake give sadaqa. Do this for the last ten day.

3 Likes

Re: ...... by movado19: 8:56pm On May 26, 2019
Empiree:
Walaikum salaam..our brothers and sisters are busy on researches on questions above. In few days now you get to see crowd.

In Ramadan, Quran should be respected and given authority over anything else. So, at midnight till Sahur, I offer as many rakat as I possibly can. I sit down and make dhikr briefly starting with istigfar, salawat, shahadah and so on. Then I begin reciting Qur'an till I'm ready for Sahur and finished with

allahumma salli ala sayyidina muhammad wa ala ali wa sahabiy wa ali bayti wa ala kulli min ajirin warajai

and

My naflah is 2 rakat

First Rakah: after fatiha recite sura Qadri 3x. at rukuh sura Qadri 3x. after rising from rukuh recite Sura Qadri 3x. sujud(same thing). at first sitting (same thing). sujud (same thing). Do the same process at second rakah and make taslim. After salama you recite sura Qadri from beginning to "lailatul Qadri khair" and make sujud. during suju ask Allah for your needs a long as it takes you. Then sit back and complete the sura. In the morning when you wake give sadaqa. Do this for the last ten day.

Shaikh Empiree, please should it be to exactly "lailatul Qadri khairu" and then go into sujud and after sujud, continue verse 3 from "...min al fi shahr" until the end of the surah?
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: ...... by Empiree: 8:59pm On May 26, 2019
movado19:

Shaikh Empiree, please should it be to exactly "lailatul Qadri khairu" and then go into sujud and after sujud, continue verse 3 from "...min al fi shahr" until the end of the surah?
Thank you.
Yes, sir.
Re: ...... by movado19: 9:04pm On May 26, 2019
Empiree:
Yes, sir.

Okay, shukran.
Re: ...... by Tessyy1701: 10:06pm On May 26, 2019
Empiree:

and

My naflah is 2 rakat

Jazakumullahu khaeran

1 Like

Re: ...... by Dreydoe(m): 6:46am On May 27, 2019
Empiree:

and

My naflah is 2 rakat

Jazakumullahu khaeran

1 Like

Re: ...... by Excel70: 9:04am On May 27, 2019
Empiree:

and

My naflah is 2 rakat

Salam alaykum sir, do you do tahajjud everyday apart from ramadhan. What is the physical and spiritual benefit for someone that pray tahajjud everyday?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (164) (Reply)

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station / Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.