Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,426 members, 7,819,552 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

...... - Islam for Muslims (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / ...... (216347 Views)

Angels Of Mercy: Some Of The Houses They Do Not Enter / It's Delusional & Sign Of Apostasy To Believe Angels Are Caught On Video Camera / Differences Between Angels And Jinn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ...... by Empiree: 4:54pm On Sep 27, 2018
This one here needs your help

EmmGee:
I need help. i need someone to talk to.

It's not financial, it is spiritual. I'm knee deep in addiction. i don't want to say which because i know it's nto good to publicise sins. but i just need someone to help me. I'm frustrated and I'm losing hope. please brothers someone should help me. through a Pm.

salam alaykum
Re: ...... by Jamo90: 6:48pm On Sep 27, 2018

1 Like

Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 10:30pm On Sep 27, 2018
Empiree thanks for this detailed narration and for sharing this with us. As we await the completion of the story, I'd like you to give us more details about ruhaniya activities as one who had been thoroughly witnessed their interaction with Sheikh, in a follow up after this one.

Pls kindly give us the background details of how their relationship started with the Sheikh, their mode of operandi, communication etc.

I remember we discussed it briefly earlier in this thread, but more elaboration is needed in light of above narration, so that we can learn more about them(ruhaniyah) malaika féléfélé grin thanks

2 Likes

Re: ...... by Empiree: 10:51pm On Sep 27, 2018
LadunaI:
Empi.ree thanks for this detailed narration and for sharing this with us. As we await the completion of the story, I'd like you to give us more details about ruhaniya activities as one who had been thoroughly witnessed their interaction with Sheikh, in a follow up after this one.

Pls kindly give us the background details of how their relationship started with the Sheikh, their mode of operandi, communication etc.

I remember we discussed it briefly earlier in this thread, but more elaboration is needed in light of above narration, so that we can learn more about them(ruhaniyah) malaika féléfélé grin thanks
I will take note of this, in Sha Allah. I should have completed the story but I don't know why I'm always lazy on my days off. I have energy when I'm at work. So I typed everything on my phone at work. But I'm off for few days now. I'm just sleepy cheesy Will try to finish before resuming work.

To brief, ruhaniya was known to him since late 70s or 80s. So e don te

2 Likes

Re: ...... by Empiree: 4:43am On Sep 28, 2018
Before i get to final ordeal, I must not skip this part. When Mr. A was living with me between September 2014 to the time of Nigeria election that brought Buhari to power, at that time, major battle was already won. Whatever they did after that was remnants of their rituals which pretty much had little to no effect. But his wife was still pretty much in the picture by constantly taken court actions against her husband, Mr. A. She was doing this after it became clear that they lost their spiritual battle. But all three of them minus new babalawo ti "farakasha" (they were badly wounded spiritually and physically) i:e grandmother in law, mother in law and their daughter, Mr A's wife. His wife was not the target but she stubbornly slept in their house the day ruhaniya trashed the place by releasing dangerous toxin (spiritual form of course) in 85% of the building bcus they held meetings there. I am coming back to this later.

She took Mr. A to court over and over because of her fair share of the house they lived in Brooklyn. Mr. A wanted to sell the house but his wife wanted big share out of it. Everytime she filed lawsuit, judge dismissed everything. This was going on before Mr. A came to live with me. But at the time he was with me, he was sued twice again by his wife. I saw summonses from civil court. Ruhaniya said this is nothing. That she's just struggling with her last stronghold. They lost the battle already. And indeed, she lost both lawsuits. Judges didnt even waste time. They dismissed it the moment they noticed the woman.

Also, Mr. A has habit that i dislike. He can't close his mouth a second. He received call in my presence from his friend and the man asked him "how far with iya xyz?" Mr. A's wife. Then Mr. A started giving the man latest info. I was so furious like 'damn, this man can't keep his mouth shut for a second, this is how people mess up themselves'. After he left, i called my sheikh to let him know. My sheikh said, "you see how people don't help themselves and they complain their problems never go away. What if the his friend passes info to his wife and his whereabout?". Then ruhaniyah said prayer should be organized to regain his losses over the years. All these came after the battle has been won and i will discuss how that went subsequently.

So Nigeria election was on and dua session was ongoing that he didnt even pay for. My sheikh said hopefully Mr A would be grateful to settle him and all alfas involved. So during his stay with me, there was a deal going on months before election. The deal involved a governor in Northern Nigeria who wanted to buy latest Toyota Jeep. Mr. A has insider who is his new girlfriend. I talked to the woman on the phone at that time as well. She a muslim from north and she already has US visa. She was just waiting for the deal to click so that she could come to US. They strived to have this deal work out before election because they felt that Buhari winning the election was imminent and this could pose a threat to the deal since Buhari made it clear to tackle corruption. Indeed, when Buhari won that was the first thing he did (he blocked all avenues to illegal money making schemes). You notice that money was thrown around the wrong people during GEJ regime including pastors especially former CAN president etc.

The deal was about a governor wanted to buy 100 brand new latest Toyota Jeeps for people including his girl friends, friends, family and thugs. I was just shaking my head as he was telling me. I didnt support this. So Mr. A was the one picked because he is auction dealer anyway. Plus he deals Toyota products only. So he has experience. From his experience, New Toyota the governor needed cost $40k each. Guess what Mr. A did?. He added extra $60k per each vehicle. That's $100k multiply by 100. Do the math yourself. Governor approved the deal without questioning. See where Nigeria money goes shocked shocked I didnt support him at all. I understand that he would need to pay for shipping and clearing etc. But he's been doing this business for long. He would never ship each for 2m. He has insider at Nigeria seaport who gives good price way below market charges. Anyways, he was happy. He said my prayers are now gradually answered. I am going to start a new life bla bla bla. But then, election was looming and Buhari was threatening looters. And at the same time Buhari was having meeting here and there with people including said governor. This occupied the governor from signing check. It was so hard to get hold of the governor even on the phone. His fiance was doing all the runs for him. They finally got hold of governor but election was just few days away. They quickly convinced the governor to order the check for the cars which is really huge money.

The Mr. A asked me for my bank account to have money diverted to my account. I immediately objected bcus that's huge and definitely, it would raise red flag here and i would get in trouble. He quickly contacted friends across US to spread the money in their bank accounts and also those who would single handedly carry the money into the US. I said 'sir, this is very dangerous thing you're doing. If i have to help you at all it would not be more than 10k'. Obviously i am telling him indirectly that i am not interested. Now i am so worried to get him out of my place bcus he could get me in trouble. Nigeria election started and there was a temporary stop on anything that had to do with funds in connection with govt officials. Buhari made this declaration. This stopped everything. Mr A. started cursing and wishing Buhari dead. He said if this man blocks pdp and the flow of money he may be killed. I just dey shake my head like, 'you are going through your own battle and wishing someone dead?'. This kind thing delays dua. I learned from baba Rahma in ilorin that it is a bad idea to do evil while you embark on prayer session for something you want from Allah even if the is necessary, one should put it on hold. This came to my mind and i advised Mr. A that "you shouldn't say that". So Buhari won and the deal collapsed. He already calculated how he would build big bungalow in nigeria on his land and enjoy himself grin

Few days later, he started coughing uncontrollably and he went to hospital for check-up. Alas! "you have cancer", said doctor shocked I was home when he broke the news to me. I was shocked. A week gone by and he was admitted because doctor needed to monitor his cancer growth. Two weeks later i went to visit him at the hospital. Getting there, i see sadness on him but he wasn't confident of the report. He was just looking at himself and he said "those people finally got me" grin grin. He is referring to occult people. But he still somehow lives in denial. "This can not be true", he said. At the time i got there doctor was away in the lab going through tests. He came back while i was there and Mr. A quickly said "i don't think i have cancer, doctor". Doctor already did critical check up again and concluded there is no cancer tumor. It was just a clog and pills recommended to clear the area. This was huge relief.

2 Likes

Re: ...... by Empiree: 7:18am On Sep 28, 2018
With respect to the battle, remember what was done so far was to deter and deflect occults. Untied their knots and rendered them powerless. These were not possible if not that Allah made it possible for ruhaniyah who followed these people everywhere. From nigeria to America. From place to place within Nigeria where they held meetings and also his house in the US. They held meetings there too. So all the time ruhaniya followed them and listened to their conversations. He said one time in nigeria, they went to igbo kijikiji (deep bush) in the AM to devise a plot against Mr. A. Once they concluded their next move, ruhaniyah left and quickly went to my sheikh in the middle of the night while the later was sleeping. He woke up my sheikh and informed him. And he said he should not sleep. He gave him prayers to offer and said to him to buy gisoro/obuko (male goat) later in the morning, slaughter it and give people as sadaqa. My sheikh told me this himself.

So stuff like this was going on. That is, anytime occult people organized meetings, ruhaniya was there watching them. He said one day, their new babalawo noticed presence of unseen being and he said to all members that "ògbó nrùn" (presence of spy). He told them not to speak loud, that someone is around but they dont know who. They can not see him. Allahu Akbar. They started talking quietly. You know how two people talk silently if they don't want third party to hear their convos?. That's exactly how ruhaniya described it. But this means nothing to ruhaniya. He can hear them LOUD and CLEAR. He was truly "fbi". He didnt do anything to them at all. He simply monitored their movements. For instance, if they said in their meeting that they were going to New York (not spiritual this time but by flight), ruhaniya knows the date and he is already there waiting for them. Example of this is, one night they had a meeting in nigeria. They were all present including Mr A's wife. She travelled to nija that time. On that night, they gave the woman a red bánté (i dont know english word for this). You know the thing shrine people tie around waist. This is charm. They gave her description how to use it. It is very simple. She has to use it on her husband by sleeping with him. This part was funny. Mr. A told me that he never had se.x with his wife in over 3 years because she simply didnt give him chance. So ruhaniya already informed my sheikh to tell Mr.A not to sleep with her when she returns to New York. I can't stop laughing here. Mr. A said he acted like in the movie. You know in the movie when you seen someone put poison in your food and you pretend like you dont know. When the food is served, you act like you receive inspiration not to eat grin grin

He said my sheikh warned him over and over not to allow her to seduce him. Make sure your d!ck doesnt get hard cheesy else órún làlà. Prevention is better than cure. Ruhaniya said if you wanna know the truth, tell her to take off all her cloth. My sheikh passed down info to Mr. A. So Mr. A was prepared. He said he was high sexually days before and he went elsewhere to get it to avoid temptation. He was prepared as his wife returns to New York. That night she arrived.."hey my darling husband, i have missed you when i went to visit my family. I am so honey" said his wife. grin I said to Mr. A 'did you do it?". He said, 'hell, no". if i did, i wont be around today" grin He said "i was praying this woman doesn't seduce me to the point of losing my mind". Then, he started acting funny like, "i am not in mood". He said he told her that why all of a sudden you want to sleep with me after many years?. This is so suspicious. You know what's funny, ruhaniya was standing there watching the drama unfolds to ensure nothing goes wrong. Meanwhile, occult people are awake in nigeria waiting for news of Mr A's demise. He pushed his wife aside and angrily stepped out.

He came back minutes later and heard her conversation with people on the phone telling them that Mr A didnt want to sleep her. Someone told her there is one Alfa behind him telling him what to do. They asked her to take the spiritual mirror given to her to see that Alfa (my sheikh). Just when she grabbed the mirror, ruhaniyah dropped the mirror from her and the mirror fell and broke. Not only that, ruhaniya untied bànté on her waist to show Mr A. Please try to understand how ruhaniyah operates because i dont wanna go into too much explanation. He untied bànté, means, bànté dropped suddenly and Mr. A saw it. But Mr A didnt see ruhaniya. He did that to show that the woman did wear bànte to prove his point. And after that, ruhaniyah set bànté on fire inside the house, and this messed up their plan. He didnt hurt the woman. He could have done this easily but he knew it wasn't her fault. The real culprits are her mother and grandmother.

I asked Mr. A how the heck it looked like that night?. He said he had to rent hotel. It was hell in the house. During this battles, i should recall that they buried charm at the entrance of his house. Not only this house. He has another house in Queen, New York. A 3 storey building. They placed charm there from nigeria, just like they did on his land. This house collapsed in the winter of 2014 during his tenants' birthday party when he was living with me. I saw this on the news where ABC news woman was looking for the owner. I saw Mr. A walked pass fire men in black suit and dark glasses that night so that newscasters would not recognise him. He then went to a corner to talk to fire dept but he did not introduce himself as the owner. When my sheikh informed ruhaniya of this, ruhaniyah said something like "ile oba to jo ewa lo bu si" which means it is a blessing in disguise for Mr. A. He told him not to worry. Indeed, NYC authority called Mr.A and informed him of their decision to rebuild the house and pay for everything. Not only that, they would also pay out insurance money to Mr. A. So this is not a lie at all. I saw this on the news myself. I actually saw it before Mr. A told me but i didnt know it was his house. I said before that he has several properties in Queens and Brooklyn. For the fact that the house collapsed, by the time dept of buildings and contractors rebuild it, they would clear all the junks buried there by occults. So that trashed that. I dont know if the house is rebuilt as at this moment. But it will if NYC said they will. They are not like nigerian politicians with failed promises. And thank God there were no victims in the collapse.

You should note that Mr. A also sent for help in nigeria apart from my sheikh. He sought help from Osun worshippers. A woman who also was in the picture after ruhaniya already destroyed the occult network. So Osun woman didnt really do much. But let me brief hers. According to Mr. A, Osun woman also left from nigeria to USA in spiritual realm to access the situation. She came to Mr. A's house in Brooklyn, New York. She said, according to Mr. A that the woman said there is one old man and Alfa in his house standing there. He is all white reciting muslim prayers and that he already helped him alot. That this man uprooted charms buried inside the house and at the entrance of the house. And that there is nothing she can do anymore. So she left. See this woman?. She is not a jinn. She is human being that transformed herself to reach this realm. Some would argue it is not possible. But it is. It resembles what sheikh Isa Akindele narrated that normally it is jinn that possess people. But Shiekh Akindele experienced human possessed fellow human and speaks from inside her victim. Allahu Akbar. Watch his video on youtube. It is crazy. Shiekh Akindele himself said he never seen something like this before. So this Osun woman did communicate on the phone with Mr. A as well.

So basically, ruhaniya did something in their house in brooklyn. I don't know how to perfectly describe this. But let me use analogy or logical reasoning. Who watched "koto Orun" by Alhaji Ajileye?. If you did, there is a scene where Awo funfun versus Ogunjinmi faced off. Ogunjinmi released fart in the air or something of that effect that dispersed Awo funfun. So ruhaniya said he released something of spiritual mess in the air in the house except one room. The thing is dangerous spiritually and physically. But prior to that, he said to my sheikh to warn Mr. A's wife to vacate the house and stop fighting losing battle. At that time, Mr. A's wife's siblings were living there temporarily. A guy and a lady. The guy supported her sister but the other sibling who is a lady didnt support Mr. A's wife. She knew her big sister was wrong all along so she said it to her face to stop fighting her husband. The reason ruhaniya released this deadly thing in the air was because occult held meetings inside the house very often and he stayed there, watched and listened. Mr. A informed the siblings and his wife of pending danger in the house. The guy and his wife refused to leave but the lady left after pleading to no avail. So ruhaniya released this deadly virus in the building but the guy was lucky. He slept in the only room not affected but his wife was seriously affected. She was rushed to the hospital but they found nothing in her blood. They found no traces of chemical or nothing except that scan shows decaying intestine, liver and other internal organs. Since doctors could not find traces/causes, they could not prescribe medication. Mr. A got this information that his wife his dying of internal intestine damages a. k.a IBD and IBS (google search the meanings please) because he has password to his wife's email she used to communicate her health issues with doctors and friends. He updated me everyday how she is doing. How she said she is in pains. How doctors said they can not do anything for her except recommended pain medication for relief.

As for occult group, they escaped from the house and ruhaniya pursued them to Nigeria. Their babalawo said "there is something in the air following you everywhere. I can't tell you what it is but he is listening to our conversations and he is ahead of everything we do. Therefore, you need to stop coming to me. I now jawo jase lori oro yin and i advise you to leave the man alone for your own good."

These two women did not listen to babalawo. They wanted to fight to finish and ruhaniya was standing by to finish them off. They went to meeting again to plot something else. In the midst of the meeting, ruhaniyah paralyzed both women's legs. That's, grandmother in law and mother in law. According to my shiekh, i asked him what happened to the women now?. He said their conditions as we speak is, they are in "Layamutu fi ha walayahya لَا يَمُوۡتُ فِيۡهَا وَلَا يَحۡيٰىؕ" (Q87:13). I was like Allahu Akbar. Both of them now sh!t on themselves and fall on their sh!t. They can neither stand nor sit. Indeed, they are in this situation { لَا يَمُوۡتُ فِيۡهَا وَلَا يَحۡيٰىؕ {87:13

Note: You are already told the reason they wanted Mr. A to be part of them. But after the battle was won, ruhaniya from his insight said the reason they put more battles was because it seems Mr. A will be a king in his hometown in ijebu in the future. So I'm guessing his people will call him home to be king just like they called these new young kings from abroad. So this would be a great deal for his in laws was probably the reason the put up fights.

This is the end of the story to my knowledge and he said they will eventually die in this situation. Since May 2016, i have seized talking to Mr. A bcus he is too nosy for me. Maybe we will start talking again. He will eventually call me because he left his belongings at my house since 2014. Thank you all for reading.

Empiree

8 Likes

Re: ...... by qeemus: 9:23am On Sep 28, 2018
Hmm..even one thousand days of fasting and prayers can not solve this kind of problem.So what can helpless people without a Sheikh do? cry

1 Like

Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 10:16am On Sep 28, 2018
There is need to always fortify ourselves spiritually with various du'a in Qur'an and Sunnah, because the struggle/battle is real.

Jazakhallahu empiree for painstaking written this, I pray almighty Allah to always PROTECT us from evil of what HE has created (jinns and their human ilks), Amin.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ...... by Empiree: 5:34pm On Sep 28, 2018
See this story I just narrated, similar incident is about to happen to a guy in London. Few weeks ago, I left a comment on video posted by Tijjaniya guy, who chastised pseudo Tijjaniya.

My comment attracted guy that I thought was in Nigeria. He replied to my comment saying, "please help me". What happened?. I asked. He said his mother is member of occult world and that she wants to recruit him into the group. He said he has been begging her since. I said listen, you just started. You ain't seeing nothing yet. It is going to get worse if care is not taken. I told him that his situation is gonna be worst than this one I just narrated because the party involved is his mother.

You can't talk to her the way you would talk to mother inlaw. And also he said his mother is coming to live with him to take care of his kids. She's coming from Nigeria. I said listen bro, this is not gonna be funny. If she's mother inlaw it is a different case you can always prevent her from coming. But this is mother and she will comfortably do what's she's asked to do. And you can't just talk to her as you please because you will be transgressing Allah's boundaries.

He said please help me talk to your sheikh. But honestly I can't because I know the cost. I said just take it cool with her see if she can have a chance of mind and also talk to her close relatives to speak with her. This man was literally crying while he replied. I told him that final decision is not with his mother. She's probably not willing to do it but the crazy people pushed her. In that case, this man is gonna be in serious trouble so long as he refuses to bow and he doesn't have backings for now.

I'm guessing his mother is muslim, probably, alasalatu. This one is La ilaha ila Allahu in Zohir. She's member of shayateen in batin. Nkan nbe faah.

2 Likes

Re: ...... by Empiree: 5:41pm On Sep 28, 2018
qeemus:
Hmm..even one thousand days of fasting and prayers can not solve this kind of problem.So what can helpless people without a Sheikh do? cry
this is why we need to be close to Allah as much as we can. Little prayers and adhkar here and there can prevent greater damage or screen you from them to avoid bigger situation like this. So don't lose hope. .

1 Like

Re: ...... by Dreydoe(m): 10:50pm On Sep 28, 2018
qeemus:

Subhanallah
You are a Muslim
This is wrong
Common brother. Fear Allah

Keep the faith strong
Just do this things bolded sincerely for Allah..

it's not by sheikh or by ruhaniyah.. If Allah (swt) doesn't wills it, nothing they can do! Your faith as a Muslim is very important

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ...... by Frenchkiss564: 4:42pm On Sep 29, 2018
Assalam alahykun dear brothers, you are doing a great job May Allah continue to guide us to the right path.

I grew up hearing my father read the Quran every night, he doesn't joke with his prayers and other Islamic teachings. Anytime his Quranic recitation wakes me up in the middle of the night I used to get angry thinking to myself "has this man committed a very great sin when he was younger and is now trying to bribe God with a lot of prayers".?

not that I'm not a Muslim or I have problem with his prayers I just feel we are not seeing the impact of the prayers this is a man that was denied promotion by the fed govt for many years, there was a time govt wanted to send him for hajj he was cheated out of it, we weren't rich neither are we poor.

climax.

fast forward to 2016 my brother went for NYSC in benue state and he was kidnapped, Lo and behold the sorcerer couldn't use him because according to him there were people dressed in white holding sword and threatened to destroy the sorcerer if he dares touch my brother.

fearing for his life the sorcerer left my brother alone and started telling him about our family, that my father is very devout and the likes. he released my brother without harming him.

lessons learnt
the impact of our prayers may not always be monetary and we may not be the beneficiary it may be our children or grandchildren.

Questions.
I believe that there is no dignity in poverty and I don't want to be poor neither do I want to look for money in haraam ways, is there any Surah in the Quran anyone looking for real wealth can be reading?

my dad reads one tira called Ida seifi alot it is written in ancient Arabic, I tried reading it once but couldn't. what is the tira used for.? does it have any negative impact?

Jazakumu lahi khyran as I anticipate your answers. cc empiree, Ladunal,.

thanks for the time.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ...... by Empiree: 5:27pm On Sep 29, 2018
Frenchkiss564:
Assalam alahykun dear brothers, you are doing a great job May Allah continue to guide us to the right path.

I grew up hearing my father read the Quran every night, he doesn't joke with his prayers and other Islamic teachings. Anytime his Quranic recitation wakes me up in the middle of the night I used to get angry thinking to myself "has this man committed a very great sin when he was younger and is now trying to bribe God with a lot of prayers".?
Please dont be offended but this part got me laughing. Your dad knew exactly what he was looking for from Allah. Thats how my sheikh prayed too while growing up. When he started marathon prayers , he would be in khalwa. When he got to a stage, he walked around while doing prayers and he can talk to anyone at this level. Then he goes back in khalwa at the last stage to indicate that he is almost finished.

not that I'm not a Muslim or I have problem with his prayers I just feel we are not seeing the impact of the prayers this is a man that was denied promotion by the fed govt for many years, there was a time govt wanted to send him for hajj he was cheated out of it, we weren't rich neither are we poor.
Dont say that. Everyone's Qadar is different. Allah does reserve struggles of some for their children while they (fathers) live poor but he would be not poor. You know what i mean. Eventually, his prayers and struggles ma lapa lara(reflect) either you or your sibling etc

fast forward to 2016 my brother went for NYSC in benue state and he was kidnapped, Lo and behold the sorcerer couldn't use him because according to him there were people dressed in white holding sword and threatened to destroy the sorcerer if he dares touch my brother.

fearing for his life the sorcerer left my brother alone and started telling him about our family, that my father is very devout and the likes. he released my brother without harming him.
See? see?. Allahu Akbar. This is one of the many effects of his dua. Du'a was answered faah. Just be patient. It is not always about riches. But what you said here buttresses my narration in case some doubted me. Those beings in white that sorcerer saw are malaikat (most likely ruhaniyun) that emitted from your dad's prayers. Listen bro, his prayers is already in effect. Just be patient. You will come here sometimes to thank me later LOL cheesy But I don't know if they already in contact with your dad verbally yet. But definitely, they are around him standing by. This is what i was saying in Jinn Stories thread by tbaba 4 years ago. They dont believe me. Policeman wanted to beat up my brother on the street of Ijebu-ode bcus he hit police inspector's car. Inspector came out with kondo to beat up my brother and ruhaniya seized him (like grip). He stood still like electric shock. Hkana and jamo90 could testify to this narration i made 4 yrs ago.

lessons learnt
the impact of our prayers may not always be monetary and we may not be the beneficiary it may be our children or grandchildren.
True. Thats why you should have adhkar that you do too. My Sheikh did say to me that his prayers MUST have reflection on at least one of his children. And it did now.

Questions.
I believe that there is no dignity in poverty and I don't want to be poor neither do I want to look for money in haraam ways, is there any Surah in the Quran anyone looking for real wealth can be reading?
Poverty is evil in itself. May Allah protect us from it. I think you need to first all ask your Daddy. Get close to him. I dont know how steadfast you are making dua.

my dad reads one tira called Ida seifi alot it is written in ancient Arabic, I tried reading it once but couldn't. what is the tira used for.? does it have any negative impact?
Yes, that's exactly how my sheikh recited his dua too. You just need to get close to old people. They have old tira (nakali awon agbalagba) i:e ism-llah liazam

Jazakumu lahi khyran as I anticipate your answers. cc emp.ree, Lad.unal,.

thanks for the time.

wa'iyyakun

1 Like

Re: ...... by Splendidsun: 9:06pm On Sep 29, 2018
Thanks empiree I enjoyed the story.
You are a good narrator.

SubhanAllah !!It is really an eye opener, thing's are happening for real shocked

So do you have your own ruhaniyah too
Re: ...... by Empiree: 9:26pm On Sep 29, 2018
Splendidsun:
Thanks empiree I enjoyed the story.
You are a good narrator.

SubhanAllah !!It is really an eye opener, thing's are happening for real shocked

So do you have your own ruhaniyah too
I am small piking oooo. Me no get one. He only visited me in 2012
Re: ...... by Hkana: 9:32pm On Sep 29, 2018
Empiree:

I haven't been born yet then grin grin grin grin grin

@Your mention
I remember when you first told us about it. The grab part is amusing.

I wish Ikupakuti was still around, he'd have added some explanations to make your narration clearer for folks like me cool

Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Re: ...... by Splendidsun: 9:41pm On Sep 29, 2018
Empiree:
small pikin indeed ! yimu Agbalagba like you cheesy

So why did he stopped visiting ?? and is there a female ruhaniya ??
Re: ...... by Empiree: 10:25pm On Sep 29, 2018
Splendidsun:
small pikin indeed ! yimu Agbalagba like you cheesy

So why did he stopped visiting ?? and is there a female ruhaniya ??
could be
Re: ...... by Splendidsun: 5:26am On Sep 30, 2018
Empiree:
could be
okay !
Re: ...... by Empiree: 5:49pm On Sep 30, 2018
LadunaI:
Empi.ree thanks for this detailed narration and for sharing this with us. As we await the completion of the story, I'd like you to give us more details about ruhaniya activities as one who had been thoroughly witnessed their interaction with Sheikh, in a follow up after this one.

Na'am. I was not aware of ruhaniya activities to up the middle of 1990s. This was due to me been a piking until late 90s. However, I was sightly aware around 1995 when my sheikh would call all his children only to pray for us. We would gather in his homeoffice and my Sheikh would say the prayer out and we said "Amin".

However, since childhood after praying fajr and did adhkar, my sheikh used to narrate his experiences as young Alfa in the 60s and 70s. And also as electrician in Lagos Island where I was born. He studied briefly under his father but later a protege under agba Alfa in Iwo, Osun State for 12years. This is where his religious background became strong until he returned to Lagos/ijebu. He was trained to be Alfa in Iwo. He always mentioned "baba Iwo". This indicates muslims should have a guide Sheikh.

Back then, my sheikh did not mention anything about ruhaniya to us except that during his struggles to be Awliya Allah at his house in Somolu, Lagos, he encountered jinn activities disturbed him and stole his money. We were basically just laughing at the time because it was just fun for us. For instance, he said when he was in khalwa, jinn would release dirty farts and stinky substance to discourage him from concentrating. If he didn't leave the room, they would beat him up. If he proved stubborn, they would pick him up in the air and drop him grin and he would run outside of his apartment to terrace for fresh air.

By the time he returned, he saw a beautiful woman sitting on his dinning table and tried to seduce him. But he knew this is not human but shaytan. He started chanting anti-shayateen ayat and she disappeared. I called this stage "test and trial" like sheikh AbdulQadri Jilani(ra) experienced.

This narration is no longer peculiar to us because we heard of it since childhood. Note that he had a job. He wasn't just a sitting around doing jalabi or advertised to people to come for spiritual assistance. Rather, he was electrician in Lagos by profession. But his sheikh, baba Iwo' told him that his current profession was not his means of livelihood. His livelihood is Alfa and that he would build a beautiful house that stands out in the hood filled with flowers and sekinat. He thought that was a dream.

But indeed, that's exactly what happened. His house stood out in the hood with flowers. And when we were in primary School, our school teachers and headmaster directed students to cut flower branches from his house to plant at school.

Anyways, as I said before, there was nothing about ruhaniya at the time. It was in 2012 I started questioning him when I had a deep thought at work one day. For some reason I developed kin interest and he didn't hesitate to narrate everything to me on the phone everyday at work. We would spend two hours minimum talking everyday. I know he must be thinking I must have seen something that prompted my action. Indeed, many lectures of Sufi sheikhs like sheikh Adam, sheik Daud Alfa Nla, a sheikh in Canada talked about ruhaniyun. But Yoruba accent kinda messed up the pronunciation. My sheikh would say "rawaniya". The same way other Nigerian shuyukh pronunced it until I listened to a Canadian Sufi sheikh and I tried to connect the dots. So I asked my sheikh if rawaniya is ruhaniya?. He said yes.

Next is his encounters with IBB and Benjamin Adekunle in the 70s and 80s. His spiritual status was becoming stronger and ruhaniya was in the picture and very charming, strong and dynamic. He told me in 2015 that ruhaniya patu (performed magnificently) in the 70s, 80s, and 90s. He was full of energies.

To proceed

2 Likes

Re: ...... by Alhajiemeritus: 6:57pm On Sep 30, 2018
Empiree:
Na'am. I was not aware of ruhaniya activities to up the middle of 1990s. This was due to me been a piking until late 90s. However, I was sightly aware around 1995 when my sheikh would call all his children only to pray for us. We would gather in his homeoffice and my Sheikh would say the prayer out and we said "Amin".

However, since childhood after praying fajr and did adhkar, my sheikh used to narrate his experiences as young Alfa in the 60s and 70s. And also as electrician in Lagos Island where I was born. He studied briefly under his father but later a protege under agba Alfa in Iwo, Osun State for 12years. This is where his religious background became strong until he returned to Lagos/ijebu. He was trained to be Alfa in Iwo. He always mentioned "baba Iwo". This indicates muslims should have a guide Sheikh.

Back then, my sheikh did not mention anything about ruhaniya to us except that during his struggles to be Awliya Allah at his house in Somolu, Lagos, he encountered jinn activities disturbed him and stole his money. We were basically just laughing at the time because it was just fun for us. For instance, he said when he was in khalwa, jinn would release dirty farts and stinky substance to discourage him from concentrating. If he didn't leave the room, they would beat him up. If he proved stubborn, they would pick him up in the air and drop him grin and he would run outside of his apartment to terrace for fresh air.

By the time he returned, he saw a beautiful woman sitting on his dinning table and tried to seduce him. But he knew this is not human but shaytan. He started chanting anti-shayateen ayat and she disappeared. I called this stage "test and trial" like sheikh AbdulQadri Jilani(ra) experienced.

This narration is no longer peculiar to us because we heard of it since childhood. Note that he had a job. He wasn't just a sitting around doing jalabi or advertised to people to come for spiritual assistance. Rather, he was electrician in Lagos by profession. But his sheikh, baba Iwo' told him that his current profession was not his means of livelihood. His livelihood is Alfa and that he would build a beautiful house that stands out in the hood filled with flowers and sekinat. He thought that was a dream.

But indeed, that's exactly what happened. His house stood out in the hood with flowers. And when we were in primary School, our school teachers and headmaster directed students to cut flower branches from his house to plant at school.

Anyways, as I said before, there was nothing about ruhaniya at the time. It was in 2012 I started questioning him when I had a deep thought at work one day. For some reason I developed kin interest and he didn't hesitate to narrate everything to me on the phone everyday at work. We would spend two hours minimum talking everyday. I know he must be thinking I must have seen something that prompted my action. Indeed, many lectures of Sufi sheikhs like sheikh Adam, sheik Daud Alfa Nla, a sheikh in Canada talked about ruhaniyun. But Yoruba accent kinda messed up the pronunciation. My sheikh would say "rawaniya". The same way other Nigerian shuyukh pronunced it until I listened to a Canadian Sufi sheikh and I tried to connect the dots. So I asked my sheikh if rawaniya is ruhaniya?. He said yes.

Next is his encounters with IBB and Benjamin Adekunle in the 70s and 80s. His spiritual status was becoming stronger and ruhaniya was in the picture and very charming, strong and dynamic. He told me in 2015 that ruhaniya patu (performed magnificently) in the 70s, 80s, and 90s. He was full of energies.

To proceed
Does that mean Ruhaniyah doesn't get old?

What are d recommended prayers for examinations and finding a good wife?
Re: ...... by Empiree: 7:40pm On Sep 30, 2018
Alhajiemeritus:

Does that mean Ruhaniyah doesn't get old?
Honestly, i dont know for certain. But i would assume they are for discussion purposes bcus, he once told me he had a young or perhaps, less experience ruhaniyah who was aggressive and he discharged him in 1991. He only used him to bring him food from sea. When i heard of this, i begin to wonder how some of the old babas ate. Yet you see food in their homes. But he gave him dua as well. He didnt need to call him at all. He could just show up bcus Allah's Names with which my Sheikh used to bring him close is still with in his soul. Therefore, when i was talking to him in 2012, he said this particular aggressive one suddenly showed up not too long at the time i talked to him in 2012 that he came to say "salaam alaikum" (i:e hello) to him and that he was just wondering why my sheikh discarded him for many years?. My sheikh replied that i let you go bcus you gave little dua and you are too overprotective and jealous. Yes, he is jealous if he saw anyone around my sheikh especially if the person appeared threatened. He walked around with sword. He replied my sheikh that it is his nature. So my sheikh asked him if he still walks around with sword?. He said yes. He appeared to him for the first time in over 20 years. He said he missed him and always thought about him was the reason he came around to check on him. So my sheikh said this particular ruhaniya was the same age with him. Which means he got him in his early days when he was in his late 20s. Indeed, when you start tasawwuf, you come across crazy stuff before breakthrough. But these old men dont openly talk about ruhaniyah at all except to those who are close to them. It doesn't mean they see ruhaniya. They dont.

What are d recommended prayers for examinations and finding a good wife?

Yea, they are. I may need to go through files you know. I am a lazy one. cheesy But as Sheikh Daud Alfa Nla said, "ko ju si iwe re" grin grin

1 Like

Re: ...... by Alhajiemeritus: 7:56pm On Sep 30, 2018
Empiree:
Honestly, i dont know for certain. But i would assume they are for discussion purposes bcus, he once told me he had a young or perhaps, less experience ruhaniyah who was aggressive and he discharged him in 1991. He only used him to bring him food from sea. When i heard of this, i begin to wonder how some of the old babas ate. Yet you see food in their homes. But he gave him dua as well. He didnt need to call him at all. He could just show up bcus Allah's Names with which my Sheikh used to bring him close is still with in his soul. Therefore, when i was talking to him in 2012, he said this particular aggressive one suddenly showed up not too long at the time i talked to him in 2012 that he came to say "salaam alaikum" (i:e hello) to him and that he was just wondering why my sheikh discarded him for many years?. My sheikh replied that i let you go bcus you gave little dua and you are too overprotective and jealous. Yes, he is jealous if he saw anyone around my sheikh especially if the person appeared threatened. He walked around with sword. He replied my sheikh that it is his nature. So my sheikh asked him if he still walks around with sword?. He said yes. He appeared to him for the first time in over 20 years. He said he missed him and always thought about him was the reason he came around to check on him. So my sheikh said this particular ruhaniya was the same age with him. Which means he got him in his early days when he was in his late 20s. Indeed, when you start tasawwuf, you come across crazy stuff before breakthrough. But these old men dont openly talk about ruhaniyah at all except to those who are close to them. It doesn't mean they see ruhaniya. They dont.

This means someone can have more than one ruhaniyyah?
Yes some ruhanniyahs are aggressive, I learnt from a source.

I have a very close person, when you enter his room without saying Asalam Alaikum, you'll be beaten by unseen forces(this I am very sure of)

Yea, they are. I may need to go through files you know. I am a lazy one. cheesy But as Sheikh Daud Alfa Nla said, "ko ju si iwe re" grin grin
Lol koju so iwe re is good, but exam get level o, no be about koju si Iwe re alone.

If you or anyone is able to lay hands on d duaas, help share with the house

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ...... by Empiree: 7:57pm On Sep 30, 2018
LadunaI:

So i asked him in 2012 how did ruhaniya come about?. But prior to that, i have watched canadian sheikh and sheikh Daud Alfa Nla where Alfa Nla was giving lecture in Pakata. He was talking about those baba made foundations of their lives with La ilaha ila Allah. They did this dhikr till they passed away. He said in their houses filled with ruhaniyun "awon malaika felefele" that we can not see but feel their presence. Sheikh said further that ruhaniyun (p. of ruhaniya) come out dhikr. This was first confirmation i heard from sheikh Daud Alfa Nla in this lecture below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uk0_O8uNuU

I dont know which part of the clip he said it. You may have to watch the whole parts. Okay, i found this link from years ago. Watch 3 videos where Sheikh Daud made references to them in my posts here
https://www.nairaland.com/1116143/jinn-stories/13

This is sheikh Tawhid in Canada talks about ruhaniya knowledge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDMPHnM2TLg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wf-61xaqKOk

After i gathered infos, i asked my sheikh where ruhaniya come from?. He said they come out of dhikr he chanted. He basically went through nonsense before he came across a ruhaniya called Razak but he is very stubborn. He walks around with sword. He always tried to be around and protect him. He felt threatened if anyone argued with my sheikh or got too closed to him for no reason. So they basically flocked to his side but he didnt like them bcus they are aggressive. He said they did give him dua but because, base on their nature, they prefer aggressive mood. Only once in a while he sent Razak to get him fresh fish from beneath the sea. So he wasn't satisfied and progressed with tasawwuf until one day he heard "salam alaikum". He said of course, other ruhaniyun said salaam alaikum including muslim Jinn but when this particular ruhaniya (the one i narrated his story) said salaam alaikum, it was like he never heard "salaam alaikum" before. And he was the only one who greeted him very well and welcome him and as "abd of Allah". But then he doubted him until it became clear that he was authentic. This was late 70s. He kept given him dua small, large. Large small etc. to preoccupy him. It was during this time he was spiritually elevated and he moved to next level. So this ruhaniya was with him since then. He was the one who gave him these number of yasin, khutba, jabbariya amongst others.

When buruj of Allah manifested in you, you can no longer hide it. People started flocking his side for spiritual assistance. This is how IBB heard about him. IBB used his influence, not a head of state at the time (bcus he was not nigeria head of states then), but as a soldier. He "snatched" my sheikh from all his clients and not to attend to any of them. That he should only devote to him. He said he locked him up in a room in Lagos to pray for him until IBB assumed power. So in order not to go deep here, all i can say is that ruhaniya helped babangida through my young sheikh at the time. Listen, Allah's traits are on babangida till now. In order to get him, you will die trying. Ruhaniya, by Allah's order, was behind Badamosi Babangida before, during and after his regime as Nigeria Head Of State. He told me this story in 2012 and Benjamin Adekunle.

He also taught him Quran in his leisure time. I am aware of this. Anytime he was in his home office alone, i would hear him talking to himself and peeped through the curtains to see who he was talking to. I would see him turning pages of a Book and he said "i see the verse. Let me recite this. Let recite that" etc But i didnt understand that at the time. He was only telling me this 6 years ago that he taught him Quran and nakali from it. Even Oyinbo came from Germany, Netherland, UK and Czechoslovakia in the 90s. I witnessed this. This was when a family member who was tabligh criticized him on our group dua and too much recitation of Yasin, khutba, Jabariyyah were not sunnah. My sheikh just laughed. He doesn't argue at all. His works and status were his proofs. No one advised uncle Owo (as we called him) to join us to pray for Oyinbo in 1994 after he realized this is real. He sat down with us from beginning till end. They were just wondering how he achieved his spiritual and worldly statuses. Many of them could not meet the challenges and they had to submit unfortunately.

I am really exhausted to type further unless you ask specific question(s), i will answer if i know it. So basically, Ruhaniya helps Awliya

5 Likes

Re: ...... by Empiree: 8:20pm On Sep 30, 2018
Alhajiemeritus:

Lol koju so iwe re is good, but exam get level o, no be about koju si Iwe re alone.

If you or anyone is able to lay hands on d duaas, help share with the house
Let me tell you this. Sometimes, Allah's way is just too unpredictable. Do you know that you can get a dua for good wife now but your definition of "good wife" is probably: submissive wife, gentle, respectful, obedient etc. But Allah will answer your dua and gives you a "good wife". A good wife in Allah's Sight is the direct opposite of your definition of good wife.

But guess what?. the "good wife" in the Sight of Allah may give you nightmares. Make your household hell for you. Probably neighbors will hear your voices. She doesn't listen to you or only listen to you when she wants. You get so tired of her. But then she is good in bed. Everyone loves you. You are rich. Your duas are answered quickly. You ride luxury cars and beautiful houses. Everything just keeps going great for you except that your wife is a pain in the neck.

Guess what, you get tired of her and you send her away or divorce her. Then things turn around and people begin to hate you and problems start to compound after another. No money. etc. This is where Allah wants you to reflect. The type of wife He(swt) gave you was actually your blessing but He ensures she is also your nightmare to deal with. He sent prophets and messengers but he set against them vehement kufar to deal with.

So Waliy who is given this type of wife will understand and just deal with it bcus the woman in her house may be his influence on his istijabah. People of reflection will take note. But carefree people who prayed for "good wife" see the opposite and start thinking their prayers are not answered. They make mistake by sending wife packing.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: ...... by Alhajiemeritus: 8:41pm On Sep 30, 2018
Empiree:
Let me tell you this. Sometimes, Allah's way is just too predictable. Do you know that you can get a dua for good wife now but your definition of "good wife" is probably: submissive wife, gentle, respectful, obedient etc. But Allah will answer your dua and gives you a "good wife". A good wife in Allah's Sight is the direct opposite of your definition of good wife.

But guess what?. the "good wife" in the Sight of Allah may give you nightmares. Make your household hell for you. Probably neighbors will hear your voices. She doesn't listen to you or only listen to you when she wants. You get so tired of her. But then she is good in bed. Everyone loves you. You are rich. Your duas are answered quickly. You ride luxury cars and beautiful houses. Everything just keeps going great for you except that your wife is a pain in the neck.

Guess what, you get tired of her and you send her away or divorce her. Then things turn around and people begin to hate you and problems start compound after another. No money. etc. This is where Allah wants you to reflect. The type of wife He(swt) gave you was actually your blessing but He ensures she is also your nightmare to deal with. He sent prophets and messengers but he set against them vehement kufar to deal with.

So Waliy who is given this type of wife will understand and just deal with it bcus the woman in her house may be his influence of his istijabah. People of reflection will take note. But carefree people who prayed for "good wife" see the opposite and start thinking their prayers are not answered. The make mistake by sending wife packing.

Hmm, I understand your point. Nonetheless we still have to make dua
Re: ...... by Empiree: 8:49pm On Sep 30, 2018
Alhajiemeritus:

Hmm, I understand your point. Nonetheless we still have to make dua
Yup. Just gave illutration because it happened to fellow I know. Appearance and reality are opposite.

1 Like

Re: ...... by Hkana: 9:35pm On Sep 30, 2018
Empiree:
Let me tell you this.....

People of reflection will take note. But carefree people who prayed for "good wife" see the opposite and start thinking their prayers are not answered. The make mistake by sending wife packing.

Food for thought.

1 Like

Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 10:13pm On Sep 30, 2018
Frenchkiss564:

climax.

lessons learnt

Questions.

Jazakumu lahi khyran as I anticipate your answers. cc empiree, Ladunal,.

thanks for the time.

In addition to what empiree has said earlier, pls kindly read page 12-14 especially page 14 of this thread for the request you made.

I will try and upload the missing verses so that you can just take the screenshot if you're willing to do the PRAYER.

Thanks for sharing little anecdote.

2 Likes

Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 10:29pm On Sep 30, 2018
Empiree:
So i asked him in 2012 how did ruhaniya come about?. But prior to that, i have watched canadian sheikh and sheikh Daud Alfa Nla where Alfa Nla was giving lecture in Pakata. He was talking about those baba made foundations of their lives with La ilaha ila Allah. They did this dhikr till they passed away. He said in their houses filled with ruhaniyun "awon malaika felefele" that we can not see but feel their presence. Sheikh said further that ruhaniyun (p. of ruhaniya) come out dhikr. This was first confirmation i heard from sheikh Daud Alfa Nla in this lecture below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uk0_O8uNuU

I dont know which part of the clip he said it. You may have to watch the whole parts. Okay, i found this link from years ago. Watch 3 videos where Sheikh Daud made references to them in my posts here
https://www.nairaland.com/1116143/jinn-stories/13

This is sheikh Tawhid in Canada talks about ruhaniya knowledge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDMPHnM2TLg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wf-61xaqKOk

After i gathered infos, i asked my sheikh where ruhaniya come from?. He said they come out of dhikr he chanted. He basically went through nonsense before he came across a ruhaniya called Razak but he is very stubborn. He walks around with sword. He always tried to be around and protect him. He felt threatened if anyone argued with my sheikh or got too closed to him for no reason. So they basically flocked to his side but he didnt like them bcus they are aggressive. He said they did give him dua but because, base on their nature, they prefer aggressive mood. Only once in a while he sent Razak to get him fresh fish from beneath the sea. So he wasn't satisfied and progressed with tasawwuf until one day he heard "salam alaikum". He said of course, other ruhaniyun said salaam alaikum including muslim Jinn but when this particular ruhaniya (the one i narrated his story) said salaam alaikum, it was like he never heard "salaam alaikum" before. And he was the only one who greeted him very well and welcome him and as "abd of Allah". But then he doubted him until it became clear that he was authentic. This was late 70s. He kept given him dua small, large. Large small etc. to preoccupy him. It was during this time he was spiritually elevated and he moved to next level. So this ruhaniya was with him since them. He was the one who gave him these number of yasin, khutba, jabbariya amongst others.

When buruj of Allah manifested in you, you can no longer hide it. People started flocking his side for spiritual assistance. This is how IBB heard about him. IBB used his influence, not a head of state at the time (bcus he was not nigeria head of states then), hut as a soldier. He "snatched" my sheikh from all his clients and not to attend to any of them. That he should only devote to him. He said he locked him up in a room in Lagos to pray for him until IBB assume power. So in order not to go deep here, all i can say is that ruhaniya helped babangida through my young sheikh at the time. Listen, Allah's traits are on babangida till now. In order to get him, you will die trying. Ruhaniya, by Allah's order, was behind Badamosi Babangida before, during and after his regime as Nigeria Head Of State. He told me this story in 2012 and Benjamin Adekunle.

He also taught him Quran in his leisure time. I am aware of this. Anytime he was in his home office alone, i would hear him talking to himself and peeped through the curtains to see who he was talking to. I would see him turning pages of a Book and he said "i see the verse. Let me recite this. Let recite that" etc But i didnt understand that at the time. He was only telling me this 6 years ago that he taught him Qwuran and nakali from it. Even Oyinbo came from Germany, Netherland, UK and Czechoslovakia in the 90s. I witnessed this. This was when a family member who was tabligh criticized him on our group dua and too much recitation of Yasin, khutba, Jabaru were not sunnah. My sheikh just laughed. He doesn't argue at all. His works and status were his proofs. No one advised uncle Owo (as we called him) to join us to pray for Oyinbo in 1994 whn he realized this is real. He sat down with us from beginning till end. They were just wondering how he achieved his spiritual and worldly statuses. Many of them could not meet the challenges and they had to submit unfortunately.

I am really exhausted to type further unless you ask specific question(s), i will answer if i know it. So basically, Ruhaniya helps Awliya

Thanks for this detail explanation.

So from your narration those ruhaniya comes from dhikr the Sheikh is engaging in. Is those dhikr General like lailallaha illalahu etc or there are special dhikr that draw them?

Did sheikh always see them or only hear their voice?
Re: ...... by Empiree: 10:59pm On Sep 30, 2018
LadunaI:

Thanks for this detail explanation.

So from your narration those ruhaniya comes from dhikr the Sheikh is engaging in. Is those dhikr General like lailallaha illalahu etc or there are special dhikr that draw them?

Yes. And as we all know, shahada is foundation and a lot are therein. But there are also Allah's Names and Attributes that you don't mention in public due to beings that come out of them. Example of this can be found in sheik Malik Adebayo's lecture, when he locked himself inside for 7 days. But his friend who gave Him those Names made mistake in one araf. On the 3rd night, a being appeared to him in form of human to correct him and disappeared. Sheikh refused to finish the narration. He said let's just leave it here. As for my sheikh, he did similar. And similar thing appeared to him. He told me that they come out of Allah's Names that may be in 99 Names and also outside of that.

As for La ilaha ila Allahu, too much of that will bring Janna in front of you (vision like). This was briefly narrated by lanrexlan 4yrs ago. You know, people don't wanna say too much about things like this in public because some people's brain can't comprehend them. Let me look for sheikh Adebayo's lecture. Hopefully I will find it. I believe it is titled "Asayan Adua"

Did sheikh always see them or only hear their voice?
only hear his voice when they communicated. I asked him if it is possible he can see them if he requested? He said no. It is better not. Otherwise, you open your eyes in Qiyama (death). He said "a ki ri won" which indicates it is not healthy to see them. But he felt their presence all the time they came around. He said when the being appears first time, you should look down so you don't get scared. And he will greet you with "salaam alaikum" . Remain silent and just looking at you and disappears. But in human form with strange beautiful features perhaps.

Similarly there are people who do the same with names of jinn and they see the jinn and jinn place them on conditions. But with ruhaniya, no condition beyond they try to strengthen you. And do good to whoever do good to you. Awón agbalagba Alfa Sufi have the Names. They hardly leave the Names around. But ikupakuti dropped Ya Ayun Ya Qoyunm last year.

When I started few years ago, I started receiving knocks on my door 10 mins to fajr to wake me up everyday. This happened for up to 2-3 years. I started to get worried. Later I asked my Sheikh what that means?. He asked me what dua I make?. I simply recite Yasin with common Names amongst 99 Names of Allah he gave me. He said, okay you are about to have visitors. You getting there. When he said that, I stopped making dua and just salat. I was worried someone talking to me and I don't see him grin

So it is not all dhikr you do outside due to the "visitors" in charge of them

4 Likes

Re: ...... by Empiree: 11:24pm On Sep 30, 2018
Nakali

4 Rakat. 2 salamot:

First Rakat recite sura iklas 50 times

Second Rakat recite sura iklas 50 times

Atahiya and Salam

Repeat the same process the second time. After you finish, sit down and recite sura iklas 50 times. Total of 250 sura iklas. Then, make sujud and ask Allah for all your needs (even though He knows). Finish with solati fatih.

This is only for those who believe in Dua.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (164) (Reply)

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station / Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 211
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.