Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,945 members, 7,817,776 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Toyin Saraki Visits A Pregnant Mother Of Triplets Before Surgery. PICS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Toyin Saraki Visits A Pregnant Mother Of Triplets Before Surgery. PICS (27991 Views)

Bukola Saraki Visits Sandra Davou, Sergeant Assaulted At The Senate / PHOTOS: Bukola Saraki Visits Offa, Kwara State Over Robbery Attack / Governor Fayose Visits A Roadside Hairsaloon. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Saraki Visits A Pregnant Mother Of Triplets Before Surgery. PICS by asatemple(f): 9:48pm On Feb 16, 2017
This is th joy of every expectant mother, to pass the pains and stress of pregnancy and watch ur baby/ies alive. God bless the wife of Saraki

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Saraki Visits A Pregnant Mother Of Triplets Before Surgery. PICS by olasaad(f): 10:08pm On Feb 16, 2017
lawalosky:
But I thought Mrs Saraki suppose to wear hijab, abi she no be moslem? Only asking though

She's not a Muslim, she only marry a Muslim but she's practicing her religion which is christian
Re: Toyin Saraki Visits A Pregnant Mother Of Triplets Before Surgery. PICS by SHOPPERS(m): 10:22pm On Feb 16, 2017
lawalosky:
But I thought Mrs Saraki suppose to wear hijab, abi she no be moslem? Only asking though

From what we know here for a fact, both Saraki and his wife are not moslems. Saraki lived with his Mum who is a Christian and Toyin too is a Christian. Abubakar was added to Sasaki's name when he was gonna come into politics in Kwara state.

Even the current wife of Kwara state governor is a Christian..
Re: Toyin Saraki Visits A Pregnant Mother Of Triplets Before Surgery. PICS by theway83: 10:59pm On Feb 16, 2017
ofi owo Abu se Abu ni Alejo
Re: Toyin Saraki Visits A Pregnant Mother Of Triplets Before Surgery. PICS by Abdulsalaam9(m): 12:34am On Feb 17, 2017
lawalosky:

Awryt Thanks
point of correction, it is stated in d Holy Qur'an d@ every female MUST cover their head (by using HIJAB)... So it is totally Religios not cultural
Re: Toyin Saraki Visits A Pregnant Mother Of Triplets Before Surgery. PICS by highbee02: 1:00am On Feb 17, 2017
passyhansome:
Wife of a Criminal, She just gave her, her own share of national cake

Can u call your father a criminal? Amugbo
Re: Toyin Saraki Visits A Pregnant Mother Of Triplets Before Surgery. PICS by SamiraF: 2:18am On Feb 17, 2017
sarrki:
With the stolen billions ?

It's a good gesture if it's pure money

We love corruption in Nigeria

Which lie of which stolen billions? You better shut that your dirty lying mouth before God shuts it for you permanently.

I love Toyin Saraki for the way she goes about helping pregnant women survive, something she has been doing before her husband entered politics. You didnt see the Nigerian woman that delivered quadruplet in UK that 2 died and UK government is shouting health tourism for the woman to pay £500,000 pounds? Toyin Saraki in Nigeria is helping women survive childbirth even of triplets and you are talking rubbish and spinning lies. May God prevent your helper from meeting you in your hour of need.
Re: Toyin Saraki Visits A Pregnant Mother Of Triplets Before Surgery. PICS by KanwuliaExtra: 3:32am On Feb 17, 2017
Kudos woman. kiss
Your good deed shalt never go unrewarded. Amen.

Now, to more pressing matters. . . . . shocked

The only kind of beauty money can buy is INNER BEAUTY.
After ALL the money ya husband and his generations of thieves embezzled, you still BLAAAACK AND WOR-WOR? shocked
Chai!!!!
To add insult to injury, she went to study "Oriental and AFRICAN Studies" all the way in LONDON?

Why she nor juss siddon for her Papa Compound for Lagos with "SHRINE FOR ALL CORNERS" to study "Ifa Oracle" instead? cheesy
What a waste of money. embarassed

No wonder Babba Bukola nor dey siddon for house, with billions of girlfriends all over the universe.grin
Ojora family must have paid the Saraki family HEAVVVVVVILY to marry this wor-wor babe.
This woman can only fit A MAN LIKE ASIWA-JUJU!!!!
See "HANDSOME and THE BEAST"! lipsrsealed

Re: Toyin Saraki Visits A Pregnant Mother Of Triplets Before Surgery. PICS by passyhansome(m): 4:19am On Feb 17, 2017
highbee02:

Can u call your father a criminal? Amugbo

No but I can call your Mother PROSTITUTE. Don't quote me again, you destitute
Re: Toyin Saraki Visits A Pregnant Mother Of Triplets Before Surgery. PICS by Nobody: 6:23am On Feb 17, 2017
kennygee:
The last triplet is so tiny.

The others always ate his or her food away grin
Re: Toyin Saraki Visits A Pregnant Mother Of Triplets Before Surgery. PICS by bigiyaro(m): 8:11am On Feb 17, 2017
sarrki:
With the stolen billions ?

It's a good gesture if it's pure money

We love corruption in Nigeria
who gives a f. uck? the money eased the delivery.
Re: Toyin Saraki Visits A Pregnant Mother Of Triplets Before Surgery. PICS by seenter84: 10:15am On Feb 17, 2017
Rich bitchhhh
Re: Toyin Saraki Visits A Pregnant Mother Of Triplets Before Surgery. PICS by TijaniAbu: 12:40pm On Feb 17, 2017
KanwuliaExtra:
Kudos woman. kiss
Your good deed shalt never go unrewarded. Amen.

Now, to more pressing matters. . . . . shocked

The only kind of beauty money can buy is INNER BEAUTY.
After ALL the money ya husband and his generations of thieves embezzled, you still BLAAAACK AND WOR-WOR? shocked
Chai!!!!
To add insult to injury, she went to study "Oriental and AFRICAN Studies" all the way in LONDON?

Why she nor juss siddon for her Papa Compound for Lagos with "SHRINE FOR ALL CORNERS" to study "Ifa Oracle" instead? cheesy
What a waste of money. embarassed

No wonder Babba Bukola nor dey siddon for house, with billions of girlfriends all over the universe.grin
Ojora family must have paid the Saraki family HEAVVVVVVILY to marry this wor-wor babe.
This woman can only fit A MAN LIKE ASIWA-JUJU!!!!
See "HANDSOME and THE BEAST"! lipsrsealed

LWKMD! She worwor for your eye but she catch d man wey all of una dey chase n die for. She black for your eye but you wey dey bleach nor fit find man. Her husband get billions of babes for your mouth but none fit drag am marry. None fit carry belle for am sef. Be like say she get one sense wey you no get. Great woman, na she dey save her husband. No be every pesin wan carry fat bleach yellow painted brokoto masquerade put for house.
Re: Toyin Saraki Visits A Pregnant Mother Of Triplets Before Surgery. PICS by TijaniAbu: 10:05am On Feb 18, 2017
passyhansome:

You can dish abuse but you can't swallow abuse? Very funny

1 Like

Re: Toyin Saraki Visits A Pregnant Mother Of Triplets Before Surgery. PICS by lawalosky(m): 11:10am On Feb 18, 2017
olasaad:

She's not a Muslim, she only marry a Muslim but she's practicing her religion which is christian
From my own understanding, I think yorubas are the only one living in a simple and common social life in Nigeria, but coming to look into other tribes expecially ibo and housa, it is very very rare To see husband moslem and wif xtian!
Re: Toyin Saraki Visits A Pregnant Mother Of Triplets Before Surgery. PICS by petecoolboy: 3:35pm On Feb 22, 2017
Mrs Saraki may God Bless your kind gestures. You are truly one in a million, as hardly can one see other high profiled individuals have any sympathy towards the lower class.

I've observed Mrs Toyin closely for sometime and I must confess that she wowed me with her various charity-oriented interventions (in cash and kind) that she uses to improve the lives of mothers and children as well as advocating for a secure future for women, newborns and especially the Girl-Child.

Critics should rather appreciate those charitable enough to support the weak and helpless rather than try to discourage them or defame their characters.
Re: Toyin Saraki Visits A Pregnant Mother Of Triplets Before Surgery. PICS by highbee02: 10:14pm On Feb 24, 2017
passyhansome:

U r not well cultured, The woman alone can feed u and your generation unborn. ERAN SOKA

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ikpeazu Flags Off Reconstruction Of Port-Harcourt Road Aba, An FG Road (Pics) / PDP To Buhari, APC: “You Have Betrayed Almajirai After Using Them To Get Power” / FG Drags NASS To Supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.