Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,800 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) (57918 Views)

Nigerian Man Flaunts His Old Oyinbo Girlfriend (Photos) / Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) / Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 12:39am On Feb 17, 2017
Lastking147:

wah bout traphedges

What abt him bebe? cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by Lastking147(m): 12:41am On Feb 17, 2017
TrapQueen77:

What abt him bebe? cheesy

lol wen ur talking bout hope...
hows you
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by rodrirodri(m): 12:43am On Feb 17, 2017
G WORLDWIDE COMMUNITY.... SURE WIRE NEEDED URGENTLY
DETAILS
WELLS FARGO
CAPACITY 100K AND ABOVE
ACCOUNT AGE.. OVER 30 YRS
ALL DETAILS AVAILABLE INCLUDING SSN( ALTHOUGH ITS NOT NEEDED)
MOBILE DEPOSIT PLEASE KEEP OFF
THANKS ONE LOVE
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 12:44am On Feb 17, 2017
Lastking147:

lol wen ur talking bout hope...
hows you

Hahahhahaha grin I may be hopeful but we shall see bebe mi... I'm good.. Juz having my morning coffee as usual and juz browsing... How u dey? I don't see u in our house that much.. Hope u doing great... kiss
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by odyoung: 12:49am On Feb 17, 2017
What did your family say?
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 12:50am On Feb 17, 2017
At a time e get as the kori go hook you,you go find oyibo for mortuary marry.shes happy,he's happy so it ain't nobody's gaddamn business.
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 12:53am On Feb 17, 2017
the hustle is real..recession tinzs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by Icon79(m): 12:57am On Feb 17, 2017
It's probably a green card marriage.

O pari
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by abbeyty(m): 1:05am On Feb 17, 2017
i bet that woman is old than his grand mum
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by Lastking147(m): 1:16am On Feb 17, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Hahahhahaha grin I may be hopeful but we shall see bebe mi... I'm good.. Juz having my morning coffee as usual and juz browsing... How u dey? I don't see u in our house that much.. Hope u doing great... kiss
I'm going good Bebe, I was around today na dint see u around
just here watching 'crossbones' stepping it down with Chicken and 7up cool
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by ThaMonk: 1:34am On Feb 17, 2017
Nathdoug:
that na your problem...the niggar is balling you are there talking nonsence
bros forget balling,this woman is too old
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 1:35am On Feb 17, 2017
GREEN CARD
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by legalalien(m): 1:51am On Feb 17, 2017
He is happy with his life and loves her. I see two beautiful people in love. No one cares what you think bout them.
Arrange your own lives

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by ReneeNuttall(f): 1:52am On Feb 17, 2017
Justycxx:
I love that channel. investigation discovery.
same here
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by ReneeNuttall(f): 1:53am On Feb 17, 2017
Mayflowa:

Yeah it could be love. different people have different fantasies. we try to conform in Nigeria because the society is too much of a judge. His might be an admiration for older woman. I once saw a girls that said she can't date any man less than 20 years older than her! Moreso, these two have a baby together. Babies can bond couple you know
u have spoken well
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by ReneeNuttall(f): 2:04am On Feb 17, 2017
Steveinnovates:

Abeg leme jor.... Nigerians are always trying to fit in, if you no know the meaning of the word use the one wey you sabi preferably sef use your dialect.... Make life de go small small.

u say make I leave u jor as if I hold u,shey na everybody sabi my dialect?.... person no dey know something finish for dis life,there are things I know perfectly well that u have no idea of OK,in life we learn everyday.Even if u wanted to point out an error and make corrections, u Don't have to be harsh about it like I av offended u before.......no man is perfect
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by Eluwilussit(m): 2:10am On Feb 17, 2017
ThaMonk:
This dude dey celebrate im Grandmother

He's celebrating his kpali. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by RaeMystix: 2:11am On Feb 17, 2017
This one is serious ooo shocked
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 2:21am On Feb 17, 2017
Lastking147:

I'm going good Bebe, I was around today na dint see u around
just here watching 'crossbones' stepping it down with Chicken and 7up cool

Oohh okies... grin

Crossbones is a movie or tv series?
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by yinkslinks(m): 2:26am On Feb 17, 2017
Well deserved cus you need to see what donald john trump has turn america too. They now search men on the street and ask for papers, if you ain't got one, deport. So ma gee has to be thankful to the old mama mehnnnn.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by seguno2: 2:37am On Feb 17, 2017
ReneeNuttall:
some people like it scraggy, just like some people like 3 days old pottage

......just like 15,424,921 Nigerians liked a scraggy sick illiterate man to change our prosperity to recession.
The thunder that will fire them is still doing push-ups.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by mikolo80: 2:37am On Feb 17, 2017
HARDDON:

Common Renee?

How can this be true luv? angry

Its Annoying u dont see foreigners waste away marrying 9ja grand mamas, yet for a strewpid pieCe of green papers, idiatic young bloods go mortgaging their lives.

Besides,

poverty is not d lack of money, it is d lack of Sense( ideas).
...........Don
who your idea don epp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by seguno2: 2:39am On Feb 17, 2017
yinkslinks:
Well deserved cus you need to see what donald john trump has turn america too. They now search men on the street and ask for papers, if you ain't got one, deport. So ma gee has to be thankful to the old mama mehnnnn.

Yeah, right.......instead of using his brain to work towards improving his own country, he is making babies with his grandma.
What a sick life!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by seguno2: 2:42am On Feb 17, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
cool call him any name una like,the truth remain that he's settled and happy

Going by your moniker, I wonder if you would have said the same thing if the chap was from the south east?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by yinkslinks(m): 2:43am On Feb 17, 2017
Really? I see you as the sick one bro cus if this guy in on the street, bet me, you wont help him. with what will he improve his sick country as you? sico grin grin grin grin grin grin
seguno2:

Yeah, right.......instead of using his brain to work towards improving his own country, he is making babies with his grandma.
What a sick life!!!
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by Goodluckwinner(m): 2:44am On Feb 17, 2017
All for green card
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by Vizzim: 2:48am On Feb 17, 2017
Everybody get wetin him/her dey pursue. This young man dey pursue greater destiny.
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by sollybaby(f): 2:50am On Feb 17, 2017
hmmmm..yahoo boy..him dun even give her belle..waiting patiently for her to die..lol
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by jakandeola(m): 2:56am On Feb 17, 2017
Sandydayziz:
If reverse was the case m sure they'll say it's jazz cheesy
I wish DAT to be u and I,baby

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Slept With His Brother And She Said 'Yes' / Queen Okafor Flaunts Her Hairy Boobs In New Photos / Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.