Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,919 members, 7,817,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. (64859 Views)

Biafra Is A Failed Project, We Are For One Nigeria – Igbo Community In Adamawa / Osinbajo Meets With Igbo Leaders (Photos) / Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by Gkemz: 8:41pm On Feb 17, 2017
aloziedaya:
The Igbo's are the only tribe in Nigeria that believe in 'one Nigeria' and that is where their problem lies. If you are dealing with a Hausa man, he first thinks of his religion and ethnicity, a Yoruba man thinks of his ethnicity first but an Igbo man thinks of one Nigeria. If you come to the east you hardly see any structure built by a Hausa man or Yoruba but, travel all over Nigeria the Igbo's are developing them bearing in mind the 'one Nigeria' syndrome.
The Igbo man's quest for wealth has robbed him of his sense of belonging. That is why they develop other cities while theirs lay bare. Lagos today is developed by the igbos. Imagine what would happen if the igbo businesses in Lagos are in the east. Every major market in Lagos is dominated by them; ALABA INTERNATIONAL, TRADEFAIR, COMPUTER VILLAGE, LADIPO AUTO MARKET, BERGER AUTO MARKET, IDUMOTA etc. These are the backbone of Lagos state. They'll tell you that the seaport is in Lagos but, the largest motorcycle spare parts market in Africa is in Nnewi and, it is striving without any seaport in the east.
Have you imagined what would have happened if these markets are dominated by the hausas? Or the Yorubas dominating these markets in another state? Of course they would have transfered them to their areas.
Igbo's need to rethink and realize their mistakes. Develop your own. If you make billions in lagos and the billions are still reinvested in Lagos, you've not made anything. Aku ruo ulo amara onye nwe ya. Igboland will develop when we make wealth outside and send it home. The houses you build in Lagos because of the appreciation rate of Lagos can be built equally in the east to boost the appreciation rate there. Lagos is appreciating because you've developed it, do same down home.
Politically, Igbo's are marginalized because they are seen as divided people who cannot come together with one voice.

Gbam... u nailed it. #Thumbs up#
Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by Nobody: 8:41pm On Feb 17, 2017
Stingman:

It can't happen while in Nigeria...even if the all the governors are brothers...but it will definitely happen if under an independent country...This is why the Igbos prefer a separate entity...just an example...
why cant it happen? lagos has a small rail project that's almost nearing completion. if all the eastern governors join hands together, the east would be great. those shouting for biafra, that they are tired of being sidelined ought to hold their governors responsible for the failures, underdevelopment and poor standards of living in their states.

1 Like

Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by Aragon: 8:42pm On Feb 17, 2017
aloziedaya:
The Igbo's are the only tribe in Nigeria that believe in 'one Nigeria' and that is where their problem lies. If you are dealing with a Hausa man, he first thinks of his religion and ethnicity, a Yoruba man thinks of his ethnicity first but an Igbo man thinks of one Nigeria. If you come to the east you hardly see any structure built by a Hausa man or Yoruba but, travel all over Nigeria the Igbo's are developing them bearing in mind the 'one Nigeria' syndrome.
The Igbo man's quest for wealth has robbed him of his sense of belonging. That is why they develop other cities while theirs lay bare. Lagos today is developed by the igbos. Imagine what would happen if the igbo businesses in Lagos are in the east. Every major market in Lagos is dominated by them; ALABA INTERNATIONAL, TRADEFAIR, COMPUTER VILLAGE, LADIPO AUTO MARKET, BERGER AUTO MARKET, IDUMOTA etc. These are the backbone of Lagos state. They'll tell you that the seaport is in Lagos but, the largest motorcycle spare parts market in Africa is in Nnewi and, it is striving without any seaport in the east.
Have you imagined what would have happened if these markets are dominated by the hausas? Or the Yorubas dominating these markets in another state? Of course they would have transfered them to their areas.
Igbo's need to rethink and realize their mistakes. Develop your own. If you make billions in lagos and the billions are still reinvested in Lagos, you've not made anything. Aku ruo ulo amara onye nwe ya. Igboland will develop when we make wealth outside and send it home. The houses you build in Lagos because of the appreciation rate of Lagos can be built equally in the east to boost the appreciation rate there. Lagos is appreciating because you've developed it, do same down home.
Politically, Igbo's are marginalized because they are seen as divided people who cannot come together with one voice.

Hmmmmm something to think about. Very deep indeed!
Another thing to think about is this, if truly our Igbo brothers have to broke away from Nigeria, what happens to all their Billions of Dollars Investments scarttered across Nigeria?..... Cos till now it's mostly the ordinary people, especially the Youths that wants out! I have not seen the Billionaires coming out to champion this movement why? Without these Heavyweights how is this ever going to be possible? Cos no matter how emotional anyone gets, without Money and Powerful people behind it, this thing will just remain Noise and knowing the mind of humans, nobody wanna loose his hard earned money over anything as they are very comfortable with the Status quo. Na Wah!

2 Likes

Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by gamargu(m): 8:42pm On Feb 17, 2017
Opakan2:

we know their problem, they always want to be the ones in control, running things as others are not good enof.

The nonsense they tried with GEJ (a prodigal minority) but can't get an inch near PMB. so dem no dey happy.

Yorubas being wiser than they are, kept quiet when they hijacked GEJ's govt.. we knew they can't try that with a core Northerner so we waited for them at the polls.

These guys will cry till eternity and still nothing will happen.. they've shown their true colour during GEJ's tenure
During GEJ's tenure they were quiet about biafra but now that its buhari and they are no longer in control they are crying blue murder. Igbos marginalize other tribes in their region yet are so quick to shout when others give them a taste of their own medicine. The freedom igbos enjoy in other regions is not accorded to outsiders living in igboland

2 Likes

Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by Nobody: 8:43pm On Feb 17, 2017
Nigeria cant do without igbos, else they would have let them go. Igbos are the heart beat of Nigeria, they contribute 70% while others contribute the rest.
Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by Deadvalley001: 8:43pm On Feb 17, 2017
development.

With the rate these animals are killing themselves in the west, I assume the afonjaic may go into extinction in next 6 years coming.

4 Likes

Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by gabicon: 8:43pm On Feb 17, 2017
The political atmosphere in Nigeria always creates a regional underdog, when zik made alliance with the Hausa, awo n the southwest were marginalised, during military era the south south were marginalised, in GEJ era the southwest was marginalised and of course in Pmb era the southeast is complaining of marginalisation. The truth is that marginalisation is simply created by political alliance, you allign with the winner of an election you enjoy the spoils if GEJ had won 2015 election the southwest will be singing this same song.
Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by rightwingz: 8:43pm On Feb 17, 2017
Stingman:

That is why your kids need very low cut of mark to enter unity schools, than the kids from SE and SS...Now compute how many years the Igbos including your Johnathan were in power compared to the Hausas and Yorubas?

You needed statistics and i gave it to you..............Now you divert to duration.
Una like argument.

My kids don't need low cut off mark. Im from Bayelsa and Delta state.
In my Opinion, Hausas are not better than us in th SS. Why i have to jealous them?

We need to be strong and play a strong political game not crying like cry cry babies.
Northern Nigeria is backward compare to South. I always sorry for their kids. They are victims of their political leaders.

1 Like

Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by Huddler: 8:44pm On Feb 17, 2017
totit:

Yes! In your imagination. tongue

Why are you crying like a kid nah.

You are total disgrace to shemalehood.
Oya pele

1 Like

Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by femolii: 8:45pm On Feb 17, 2017
Osus people lack sence because after d war more than 3 000 000 died as a result of their greedness still they troops down to yorubas land to survive this osu senior son didnt ask them to stay n develop their region. no matter what they do that region will remain d same because d enviroment hate strangers. during jona regime they were so happy n dancing because they filled all d key positions now that d game has change they are crying is too late osus. is only in nigeria here i see government puting rabels in positions but osus will regret at end they said their are d one develop lagos which mean igbos are basterd for saying that another people land.
Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by totit: 8:45pm On Feb 17, 2017
Huddler:

Oya pele

Olodo.
And I quote you, again :

Huddler:
[/s]

You are the dumb animal here. I'm just telling you the reality you are talking about beer parlour gist.

Our ancestors developed Lagos which is a known fact, we are buying your land and properties cos your inbred laziness you inherited from your coward forefathers.

Your useless afonja stats doesn't work again.

But after being busted and embarrassed by me you went to pick up your akpu dictionary to save yourself from shame, here :

Huddler:
[/s]

Shameless illiterate, you are disgracing your tribe on the internet.

see the meaning of development.

development - /dɪˈvɛləpm(ə)nt/ noun 1. the process of developing or being
developed.

2. an event constituting a new stage in a
changing situation.
3. the process of converting land to a new
purpose by constructing buildings or making use of its resources.
4. the process of starting to be affected
by an ailment or feeling.
5. the process of treating photographic
film with chemicals to make a visible
image. 6. the process of bringing one's pieces
into play in the opening phase of a game.

The olodo couldn't differentiate nor identify ,a continuous word or sentence.

Olodo oo tongue
Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by totit: 8:46pm On Feb 17, 2017
Huddler:

Oya pele

Yes, in your imagination.

Anyway, it's good for ya health if it makes you feel good kiss
Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by deomelo: 8:50pm On Feb 17, 2017
aloziedaya:

The same Lagos wey don develop before you show up and even before Nigeria's independence and before den make am capital of Nigeria?

How exactly did igbo people develop Lagos? How?

1 Like

Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by jinxet2000: 8:52pm On Feb 17, 2017
You talk as if you are an English man and you do not have similar culture in your place.
I will not blame you but blame the govt that removed history in the education curriculum, otherwise you would have known the history about your tradition.
This is why Nigeria can never never be one nation because of people like you.
Look around you, look at the northern states and western states and tell if there is any state as developed as the eastern states notwithstanding they have single handedly built it themselves with little help from the govt. Yet, your brothers and sisters have ruled the country several years and yet they cannot make it close to Western countries. Keep deceiving yourself.
I tell you and everyone, worse case scenario, Igbos will abandon their things in your states and come back home and in a decade, they will be even 10 times bigger. It has happened before and it can still happen again. After the war they seized their wealth and lands and houses, you would think that they will go broke and beg, yet they became stronger and richer within a decade and yet the confiscators became more jealous and poorer. Igbos will keep building in your place and they have no fear of you taking over. In fact take it, take everything, that will make them more stronger and more prosperous. "Blessed is the man that giveth than the man that taketh"

Super1Star:
See these Osus and Ojukwus.

Shameless people.

1 Like

Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by mekleelex200(m): 8:53pm On Feb 17, 2017
Sometimes I wonder weda some people are born from the anus, u are a disgrace to ur generation. Tufia!!! Spit on ur stupidity.

Quotes: See these Osus and Ojukwus.
Shameless people.
Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by Enemyofpeace: 8:53pm On Feb 17, 2017
Yipeeeeeeeeee let the breakup begin. I want Seun and lala to obtain visa before entering my country
Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by Minirakiza: 8:53pm On Feb 17, 2017
Hausa people love one Nigeria but they are not in anyway practicing it and they can never build any house in igbo land since they do expect war all the time. And YORUBAS, although they too possess the spirit of fear and noise making which they them selves know what am saying. But I pity YORUBAS, and equally pray that Olu wa should forgive them for they know not what they are doing. But I advice that they should by all means make better use of this Golden opportunity now, because BIAFRA here I come.!
Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by Stingman: 8:53pm On Feb 17, 2017
rightwingz:

You needed statistics and i gave it to you..............Now you divert to duration.
Una like argument.

My kids don't need low cut off mark. Im from Bayelsa and Delta state.
In my Opinion, Hausas are not better than us in th SS. Why i have to jealous them?

We need to be strong and play a strong political game not crying like cry cry babies.
Northern Nigeria is backward compare to South. I always sorry for their kids. They are victims of their political leaders.

Who is crying? You are from Bayelsa and Delta...what have your own governors done with billions collected...which of your cities can you compare with cities in the SE? You don't need any political strenght...what did you do with the one Johnathan had?

1 Like

Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by BlackMbakara1(m): 8:54pm On Feb 17, 2017
Amarabae:
we are not fighting.
You labelled minimah as an easterner,I Corrected you.
You wanted to justify the sidelining of Igbos in top security office,I Pointed out ur wrongs and u re flaring up.
U mentioned sowing seed of hatred, I exposed ur hypocrisy, you AVOIDED the questions.
Your primitive ethnic jingoism is totally archaic in the functionality of an advanced society.

If you had diligently read what i posted with a discerning mind there will be no room to correct me. But because your so choked in your own illusions which is why you typed what you typed. I never avoided your question sweetheart. Bring it on if you are rational. I'll 4give your BS.

Never did i mention Minimah as an Easterner (there's no room for correction) my first line of the embolden summarizes my point.

Truth is we can't have all the tribes represented as head of security agencies. During GEJ tenure, we had minimah and ihejirika and i want to believe GEJ picked people he trusted. Must Ibos be everywhere?

Deputy senate president is Ibo and there are ministers that are from Ibo extraction, in the judiciary(Apex) we have Ibos too...what else joor? Abi the governors in the SE are non-igbos? Are there no senators or rep members 4rm SE?

Na only Igbo dey this country? Is becoming so annoying joor...always sowing seed of hatred, melancholy etc

Before you quote me stupidly, proudly an Ibibio Man. Make una park one-side.

1 Like

Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by Ponziking(m): 8:54pm On Feb 17, 2017
Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by jinxet2000: 8:55pm On Feb 17, 2017
You talk as if you are an English man and you do not have similar culture in your place.
I will not blame you but blame the govt that removed history in the education curriculum, otherwise you would have known the history about your tradition.
This is why Nigeria can never never be one nation because of people like you.
Look around you, look at the northern states and western states and tell if there is any state as developed as the eastern states notwithstanding they have single handedly built it themselves with little help from the govt. Yet, your brothers and sisters have ruled the country several years and yet they cannot make it close to Western countries. Keep deceiving yourself.
I tell you and everyone, worse case scenario, Igbos will abandon their things in your states and come back home and in a decade, they will be even 10 times bigger. It has happened before and it can still happen again. After the war they seized their wealth and lands and houses, you would think that they will go broke and beg, yet they became stronger and richer within a decade and yet the confiscators became more jealous and poorer. Igbos will keep building in your place and they have no fear of you taking over. In fact take it, take everything, that will make them more stronger and more prosperous. "Blessed is the man that giveth than the man that taketh"

deomelo:

The same Lagos wey don develop before you show up and even before Nigeria's independence and before den make am capital of Nigeria?

How exactly did igbo people develop Lagos? How?

1 Like

Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by Stingman: 8:56pm On Feb 17, 2017
femolii:
Osus people lack sence because after d war more than 3 000 000 died as a result of their greedness still they troops down to yorubas land to survive this osu senior son didnt ask them to stay n develop their region. no matter what they do that region will remain d same because d enviroment hate strangers. during jona regime they were so happy n dancing because they filled all d key positions now that d game has change they are crying is too late osus. is only in nigeria here i see government puting rabels in positions but osus will regret at end they said their are d one develop lagos which mean igbos are basterd for saying that another people land.

Where did the afonjas got the money to build the 3rd mainland bridge, Tin Can and Apapa Wharf, MMIA, for example...You don eat today?

1 Like

Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by origima: 8:56pm On Feb 17, 2017
Am afraid this man is not talking like a leader but like a politician. IBO's are not marginalized. This tribal sentiment will not help us.the IBO's may not succeede in hurry if they eventually liberate but it will be more favourable for them to remain in Nigeria.Nwodo is suffocating to lure the IBO's to more pains
Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by Huddler: 8:58pm On Feb 17, 2017
[s][/s]totit:

Olodo.
And I quote you, again :

But after being busted and embarrassed by me you went to pick up your akpu dictionary to save yourself from shame, here :

The olodo couldn't differentiate nor identify ,a continuous word or sentence.

Olodo oo tongue
[/s]

The grade one Olodo is pained,

You went to school for nothing.

You always end up confusing yourself.

See the meaning of developed here.

developed - /dɪˈvɛləpt/ adjective 1. advanced or elaborated to a specified
degree. develop - /dɪˈvɛləp/ verb 1. grow or cause to grow and become
more mature, advanced, or elaborate.
2. start to exist, experience, or possess.
3. treat (a photographic film) with
chemicals to make a visible image.
4. bring (a piece) into play from its initial position on a player's back rank.

you will always be seen as a mentally challenged idiot.

1 Like

Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by Huddler: 9:01pm On Feb 17, 2017
totit:

Yes, in your imagination.
Anyway, crying is good for my health it makes me feel good kiss

We know that already.

Cry harder.

1 Like

Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by jomoh: 9:02pm On Feb 17, 2017
cstr100:

That is just the fact.
They can never speak with one voice which is why they fall prey to inferior people with inferior strategies.
Go to lagos, they are more Yorubatic than the yorubas. In the north, they are more northern than the northerners.
You will see an Igbo man spending billions in lagos, and you will wonder if the idiott has gone nuts.
A very sad situation.

aloziedaya:

I am a Yoruba man but their is nothing I love to see than a truly United Nigeria where every Nigeria irrespective of tribe is respected according to their strengths and limitations.

I want you to view my comment with an open mind before you write it off as "wetin concern you" or "hypocrite".

That being said, I think the igbo man has got a very wrong notion of what integration is all about. Like you rightly pointed out an Igbo man in the north tries as much as possible to appear more Hausa than the real Hausa man. In the west, they want to appear more Yoruba than the Yorubas. Ordinarily, there shouldn't be anything wrong with it because it is not restricted to the Igbo tribe alone. We have Yorubas that prefers to be called an Hausa (i have them in my family) while some prefers to associate with the Igbos. We also have them in Hausa. It is not restricted to the Igbo tribe but the larger percentage resides with the Igbo tribe. I must tell you, while it is absolutely absolutely not a bad idea to love your neighbour to that extent but that is not what gives you power in a multi tribal society like Nigeria.

What gives you power is your language. Just like currency. The larger the number of people demanding for your currency, the more control you have over them. Its just a basic rule in every area of life. The more people demand for what you have, the more power and control you have over them. Same goes with Language. Language is power and with power comes with respect. An average educated European man learns to speak English. That zealone gives the native English speakers more power and control over the affairs of the world. An average French man understands this, that is why an average French stranger will speak French to you first and when you speak English to him he most probably will not answer you. Not because he does not understand English but because he doesn't consider English as being superior to french. Same goes for an Hausa man. An Hausa man will first speak his Hausa language to you despite the fact that he knows you are not Hausa. The French even goes as far as having French learning program in almost every country of the world.

South Africa has alot of ethnic groups just like Nigeria but their divide is not as pronunced as that of Nigeria simply because all the major tribes of the country doesn't see the language of the other tribe as being superior. This in turn, commands mutual respect amongst the major tribes. They have 11 languages as their official language.

Naturally the Hausas and fulanis are more in population and geographical presence than the Yorubas but what gives the Yorubas the power to be able to stand toe to toe with the hausa is the world wide acceptability of the language. Some part of the world like the southern America even sees the Yoruba as a religion.

An average Igbo man does not help matters on the language either. They see the language as a trading tool and secrete that should not be taught to an outsider. They see an outsider struggling to understand or speak their language instead of them to correct the person and appreciate him/her, they laugh and make fun of the person. I think this idea needs to change because the concept of trust goes beyond you being able to speak my language it involves me being able to speak your language so I know you can't have hide things from me with your language.

You mentioned No Yoruba or Hausa man owns properties in the easy. How so you own a property in the midst of people you don't understand their language and are not even willing to tutor you on it.

People say Yoruba language is easy but the fact is that Yoruba language is one of the hardest in the world but the attitude of the natives speakers towards the learners makes it easy to learn and understand.

For example I fell in love with fynos music and particularly had his track "connect" on a constant repeat on my phone when it was released. My Igbo neighbours at that time heard it first on my phone and requested that I send it to their phone which I did but when I asked him what Phyno was saying in the song, he gave a short and vague explanation that made me loose interest in wanting to know in the first place.

What I think and believe what the Igbo tribe needs to be respected is to promote the speaking of Igbo as a language and when this is done? watch the Igbo tribe sour high and practically rule the world with their industrious nature.

2 Likes

Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by Stingman: 9:02pm On Feb 17, 2017
origima:
Am afraid this man is not talking like a leader but like a politician. IBO's are not marginalized. This tribal sentiment will not help us.the IBO's may not succeede in hurry if they eventually liberate but it will be more favourable for them to remain in Nigeria.Nwodo is suffocating to lure the IBO's to more pains

No way...Igbos want fairness to all...or they are out...Individuals can't be developing a region, part of a country while the central government shares resources and do things as it pleases...to regions it favours....More powers should be given to the regions to do certain things...Look, this man built this road in the SE...

1 Like

Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by Michel2013: 9:03pm On Feb 17, 2017
oyinkinola:

...that's what am saying, that Igbo never forget, are any of you had been threw into lagoon? are there anywhere in Igbo land where any Nigerian have place in cabinet as you have in lagos?

u talk like an illiterate.let me ask u which state in eastern region has any other tribe consisted just 10% of its population to merit any elective post in the cabinet? the Igbo man in lagos state cabinet was elected by igbos ,he was not appointed to be there.sometimes i wonder the kind of education you guys received.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (26) (Reply)

See What Fayose's Thugs Did To Students Who Endorsed Buhari (Viewers Discretion) / FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic / Wole Soyinka Enjoying The Lagos-Ibadan Railway. PICS.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.