Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. (64845 Views)

Biafra Is A Failed Project, We Are For One Nigeria – Igbo Community In Adamawa / Osinbajo Meets With Igbo Leaders (Photos) / Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by BlackMbakara1(m): 8:24pm On Feb 17, 2017
Amarabae:
your comment lacks intelligence.
Is minimah an Igbo man? Whats wrong in an easterner occupying at least one position in the Defence sector?
Sowing seed of hatred? So its the Obi of onitsha that threatens to throw people into lagoon if they fail to vote for his candidate.
Or a resurrected Nnamdi Azikiwe that grouped the country into 95%vs 5%?
Don't comment because others are commenting.
And finally, mentioning ur Ibibio tribe is uncalled for, no one is interested.
Its a clannish mentality.

You see why i said you guys r selfish, self-centre, filled with hatred. so a SS man can't be there ni?

It's my right to state my tribe and it's your right to sulk if you so choose so. Bigot!

4 Likes

Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by totit: 8:24pm On Feb 17, 2017
donjahsy:
This was possible because Igbo's are so marginalized and they had nothing in there state of residence,
so they were forced to move up North and West were the federal government are so close to the people.

They saw many opportunities and grabbed it then made good fortune.

I believe your question is partly answered.

There are opportunities in iboland too, and besides, SE as a whole receives fed allocation too just like SW, North..

And If you people claim that Yoruba are sbackstabbers and hate you so much hence the clamor for brafra why do you troop into SW almost on daily basis.

And if iboland is so developed and SW isn't according to some ipod yoots why do you continue trooping into backward SW?

9 Likes

Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by jumpandpas(m): 8:25pm On Feb 17, 2017
Opakan2:

look around you.. it's glaring or better still go back home and spend time with your people to know how they behave
I am sure you're in a peaceful place here in SW with no worries about home

Go home boy.. go see for yourself.

you'll understand why Dangote, Otedola, Adenuga and co have no investments in your region. not even fast food joint to show you how bad things are there

Pained

2 Likes

Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by Nwaoma198(f): 8:25pm On Feb 17, 2017
Make I go marry yoloba man cause I can't leave Lagos to the east lailai iro nla.

1 Like

Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by totit: 8:26pm On Feb 17, 2017
Huddler:
[/s]

Shameless illiterate, you are disgracing your tribe on the internet.

see the meaning of development.

development - /dɪˈvɛləpm(ə)nt/ noun 1. the process of developing or being
developed.
2. an event constituting a new stage in a
changing situation.
3. the process of converting land to a new
purpose by constructing buildings or making use of its resources.
4. the process of starting to be affected
by an ailment or feeling.
5. the process of treating photographic
film with chemicals to make a visible
image. 6. the process of bringing one's pieces
into play in the opening phase of a game.

Of course your brain is filled with poisonous ewedu gas, I really don't blame you.

LMao. The olodo ipod yoot is trying so hard now to prove he's educated.

Olodo, you used the word " developed " not development.
Quit trying to safe face, Olodo rabataa grin

5 Likes

Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by Stingman: 8:27pm On Feb 17, 2017
BlackMbakara1:

You had opportunity to vote for Ojukwu, yet he couldn't get 1M vote from SE out of 6M peeps there (Hypocrisy). You can try your own luck and fill the people you so desired. Are you aware that we have six geo-political zone in Nigeria and every Geo-political Zone is fully represented if not at the executive, you can find at the Judiciary or Senate. When you say North North, is it only one tribe that is there? Are you aware that some positions were inherited and until they finish their tenure, the president can't change them just like that? Are you also aware that there's seniority and that follows suit on who will be chosen?

Sometimes let's be objective, we had our brother there for 6 years and he worked with people he could trust...and please continue listing other agencies you omitted let's know if there's no SS, SE, SW peeps. Haba!

You can be living in delusion for all I care...No other agencies can be as powerful as all the head of all security services, all arms of government. It has never happened in the history of this country. Where is the element of our diversity?

4 Likes

Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by Deadvalley001: 8:27pm On Feb 17, 2017
Huddler:
[/s]

Shameless illiterate, you are disgracing your tribe on the internet.

see the meaning of development.

development - /dɪˈvɛləpm(ə)nt/ noun 1. the process of developing or being
developed.
2. an event constituting a new stage in a
changing situation.
3. the process of converting land to a new
purpose by constructing buildings or making use of its resources.
4. the process of starting to be affected
by an ailment or feeling.
5. the process of treating photographic
film with chemicals to make a visible
image. 6. the process of bringing one's pieces
into play in the opening phase of a game.

Of course your brain is filled with poisonous ewedu gas, I really don't blame you.

This is what they call sophistication.

4 Likes

Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by Deadvalley001: 8:28pm On Feb 17, 2017
shocked

1 Like

Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by rightwingz: 8:28pm On Feb 17, 2017
jumpandpas:

Can you balance it by posting other regions and their positions since 1960?.

Nigeria has 6 elected presidents.
1. Azikiwe .....IGBO
2. Shagari...... HAUSA
3. OBJ ..........YORUBA
4. Yaradua....... HAUSA
5. Jonathan (Ebele Azikiwe)..... IGBO
6. Buhari........ HAUSA

Hausa 3
Igbo 2
yoruba 1.

In my Opinion, Yorubas are the marginalized.
Jonathan govt. was high-jacked by Igbos hence i counted him as Igbo.

7 Likes

Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by Funlordmaniac(m): 8:28pm On Feb 17, 2017
cheesy
Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by Funlordmaniac(m): 8:29pm On Feb 17, 2017
blues2022:

When are you reporting back to Yaba left you sick _moron?

E don pain this monkey wella
Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by Funlordmaniac(m): 8:30pm On Feb 17, 2017
smiley
Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by Deadvalley001: 8:30pm On Feb 17, 2017

sophistication.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by Wallade(m): 8:30pm On Feb 17, 2017
Then start the process of legal separation; put together a referendum. Please go and don't come back.

1 Like

Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by ShakaZullu(m): 8:31pm On Feb 17, 2017
[s]
Funlordmaniac:

Yes mods the same rule 2 should be enforced on the following monikers too!

Blues2022, tribalistseun, stingman, Igboid, shakazullu

You kids always come insulting people and when you are given a taste of your own medicine you start crying!
[/s]
Nonsense trash

2 Likes

Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by Stingman: 8:31pm On Feb 17, 2017
rightwingz:

Nigeria has 6 elected presidents.
1. Azikiwe .....IGBO
2. Shagari...... HAUSA
3. OBJ ..........YORUBA
4. Yaradua....... HAUSA
5. Jonathan (Ebele Azikiwe)..... IGBO
6. Buhari........ HAUSA

Hausa 3
Igbo 2
yoruba 1.

In my Opinion, Yorubas are the marginalized.
Jonathan govt. was high-jacked by Igbos hence i counted him as Igbo.

That is why your kids need very low cut of mark to enter unity schools, than the kids from SE and SS...Now compute how many years the Igbos including your Johnathan were in power compared to the Hausas and Yorubas?

3 Likes

Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by Rexnegro(m): 8:32pm On Feb 17, 2017
aloziedaya:
The Igbo's are the only tribe in Nigeria that believe in 'one Nigeria' and that is where their problem lies. If you are dealing with a Hausa man, he first thinks of his religion and ethnicity, a Yoruba man thinks of his ethnicity first but an Igbo man thinks of one Nigeria. If you come to the east you hardly see any structure built by a Hausa man or Yoruba but, travel all over Nigeria the Igbo's are developing them bearing in mind the 'one Nigeria' syndrome.
The Igbo man's quest for wealth has robbed him of his sense of belonging. That is why they develop other cities while theirs lay bare. Lagos today is developed by the igbos. Imagine what would happen if the igbo businesses in Lagos are in the east. Every major market in Lagos is dominated by them; ALABA INTERNATIONAL, TRADEFAIR, COMPUTER VILLAGE, LADIPO AUTO MARKET, BERGER AUTO MARKET, IDUMOTA etc. These are the backbone of Lagos state. They'll tell you that the seaport is in Lagos but, the largest motorcycle spare parts market in Africa is in Nnewi and, it is striving without any seaport in the east.
Have you imagined what would have happened if these markets are dominated by the hausas? Or the Yorubas dominating these markets in another state? Of course they would have transfered them to their areas.
Igbo's need to rethink and realize their mistakes. Develop your own. If you make billions in lagos and the billions are still reinvested in Lagos, you've not made anything. Aku ruo ulo amara onye nwe ya. Igboland will develop when we make wealth outside and send it home. The houses you build in Lagos because of the appreciation rate of Lagos can be built equally in the east to boost the appreciation rate there. Lagos is appreciating because you've developed it, do same down home.
Politically, Igbo's are marginalized because they are seen as divided people who cannot come together with one voice.
I wish The igbos can See This Your comment And start preparing to leave south west. left for me I wish we all can go our separate ways. especially The igbos make una dey go. leave South West first n go to Your biafra state And start agitating from There until then I will say You people Are serious.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by jhadu: 8:32pm On Feb 17, 2017

3 Likes

Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by imitateMe(m): 8:32pm On Feb 17, 2017
MasterofNL:

If the Igbos leave, most likely the SS will leave too and the center will no longer hold then the Nigerian state will cave in.

They know this well.
Igbos can go if they wish...I'd be happy if they'd go pitch their tent in another place like Burkinafaso or Congo....

2 Likes

Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by Huddler: 8:33pm On Feb 17, 2017
[s][/s]totit:

LMao. The olodo ipod yoot is trying so hard now to prove he's educated.
[/s]

You have been defeated.
you are pained and frustrated.
Cry no more.

5 Likes

Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by totit: 8:35pm On Feb 17, 2017
Huddler:
[/s]

You have been defeated.

you are pained and frustrated.

Cry no more.

Yes! In your imagination. tongue

2 Likes

Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by Funlordmaniac(m): 8:35pm On Feb 17, 2017
ShakaZullu:
[s][/s]
Nonsense trash

By the way this is the same moniker as

"Bloodkiller, devilhimself, omenkata, genbloodkiller, opiaku, ipobdevil"

Clear violation of rule 19!

Cc: Lalasticlala and mukina2

2 Likes

Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by Huddler: 8:35pm On Feb 17, 2017
Deadvalley001:

sophistication.

These people are extremely wicked.

3 Likes

Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by jumpandpas(m): 8:35pm On Feb 17, 2017
rightwingz:

Nigeria has 6 elected presidents. 1. Azikiwe .....IGBO 2. Shagari...... HAUSA 3. OBJ ..........YORUBA 4. Yaradua....... HAUSA 5. Jonathan (Ebele Azikiwe)..... IGBO 6. Buhari........ HAUSA
Hausa 3 Igbo 2 yoruba 1.
In my Opinion, Yorubas are the marginalized. Jonathan govt. was high-jacked by Igbos hence i counted him as Igbo.

Oya clap for yourself

1 Like

Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by Amarabae(f): 8:35pm On Feb 17, 2017
BlackMbakara1:

You see why i said you guys r selfish, self-centre, filled with hatred. so a SS man can't be there ni?

It's my right to state my tribe and it's your right to sulk if you so choose so.
we are not fighting.
You labelled minimah as an easterner,I Corrected you.
You wanted to justify the sidelining of Igbos in top security office,I Pointed out ur wrongs and u re flaring up.
U mentioned sowing seed of hatred, I exposed ur hypocrisy, you AVOIDED the questions.
Your primitive ethnic jingoism is totally archaic in the functionality of an advanced society.

5 Likes

Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by ShakaZullu(m): 8:36pm On Feb 17, 2017
[s]
Funlordmaniac:

By the way this is the same moniker as

"Bloodkiller, devilhimself, omenkata, genblodkiller, opiaku, ipobdevil"

Clear violation of rule 19!

Cc: Lalasticlala and mukina2
[/s]
what's this one saying

2 Likes

Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by emmy4life02(m): 8:38pm On Feb 17, 2017
jamislaw:
your kinship will just kill you because you progress more than their relatives that's why Igbos always run from home to seek for greener pasture in another man's land.
Maybe that is the way ur ppl think. Igbo don't think DAT way. DAT is y we are progressive

2 Likes

Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by Huddler: 8:38pm On Feb 17, 2017
totit:

Yes! In your imagination. tongue

Why are you crying like a kid nah.

You are total disgrace to shemalehood.
Oya pele

4 Likes

Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by fatiaforreal: 8:39pm On Feb 17, 2017
aloziedaya:
The Igbo's are the only tribe in Nigeria that believe in 'one Nigeria' and that is where their problem lies. If you are dealing with a Hausa man, he first thinks of his religion and ethnicity, a Yoruba man thinks of his ethnicity first but an Igbo man thinks of one Nigeria. If you come to the east you hardly see any structure built by a Hausa man or Yoruba but, travel all over Nigeria the Igbo's are developing them bearing in mind the 'one Nigeria' syndrome.
The Igbo man's quest for wealth has robbed him of his sense of belonging. That is why they develop other cities while theirs lay bare. Lagos today is developed by the igbos. Imagine what would happen if the igbo businesses in Lagos are in the east. Every major market in Lagos is dominated by them; ALABA INTERNATIONAL, TRADEFAIR, COMPUTER VILLAGE, LADIPO AUTO MARKET, BERGER AUTO MARKET, IDUMOTA etc. These are the backbone of Lagos state. They'll tell you that the seaport is in Lagos but, the largest motorcycle spare parts market in Africa is in Nnewi and, it is striving without any seaport in the east.
Have you imagined what would have happened if these markets are dominated by the hausas? Or the Yorubas dominating these markets in another state? Of course they would have transfered them to their areas.
Igbo's need to rethink and realize their mistakes. Develop your own. If you make billions in lagos and the billions are still reinvested in Lagos, you've not made anything. Aku ruo ulo amara onye nwe ya. Igboland will develop when we make wealth outside and send it home. The houses you build in Lagos because of the appreciation rate of Lagos can be built equally in the east to boost the appreciation rate there. Lagos is appreciating because you've developed it, do same down home.
Politically, Igbo's are marginalized because they are seen as divided people who cannot come together with one voice.
Lagos has been attractive long before colonization, much longer before you started arriving here by your night buses. Maybe you need to be reminded, it was poverty and wretchedness that drove you here; you never came to Lagos as merchants or investors. So be realistic and sincere with yourself in your analyses Mr Developer who loves others more than himself.
Your real problem is you're naturally filled with, and driven by hatred. Full of greed, you lack respect for people.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by willibounce1(m): 8:40pm On Feb 17, 2017
If you are not comfortable, then go to Ghana. All these noise don tire us jare.

1 Like

Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by jamislaw(m): 8:41pm On Feb 17, 2017
emmy4life02:

Maybe that is the way ur ppl think. Igbo don't think DAT way. DAT is y we are progressive
progressing how?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (26) (Reply)

Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt / Landmark Demolition: I'm Glad I Left Nigeria - Tayo Aina / School Boy Meets President Buhari, Shakes Him While Kneeling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.