Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,553 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. (64854 Views)

Biafra Is A Failed Project, We Are For One Nigeria – Igbo Community In Adamawa / Osinbajo Meets With Igbo Leaders (Photos) / Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by Timbuktuo: 3:48pm On Feb 17, 2017
blues2022:

Nope. Since you guys like to carry Niaja matter for head like gala, we'll dash una the remaining road block cantonment. South West must be the next DMZ zone insha allahu. cheesy

We have no choice but to carry the matter for head. And if/when the time comes for us to leave, we will go about it properly, expending our energy where it needs to be expended. Marshalling allies in the most prudent way possible.

5 Likes

Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 17, 2017
oyinkinola:

...if every one hate you, you must look at your behavior, because people didn't hate for nothing!
The usual defense. Ok I hear you. One question: Do you have the right to throw me into the lagoon because I want to vote for a candidate of my choice? As a sane human, does it make sense to you?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by owobokiri(m): 3:50pm On Feb 17, 2017
Develpeast:

Leaving the igbo development pursuit for nwodo and the ohaneze ndigbo goons is what is killing the igbo dream. you expect them to deliver but what you all do online is argue about pdp and apc, igbo and hausa and every other inconsequential threads in this forum.

i beg you, send a mail to blues2022 and he will tell you what is in the pipeline and key into this pursuit and lets do something drastic in this region.

thank you

Bro, Whats cooking?
Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by Nobody: 3:52pm On Feb 17, 2017
Timbuktuo:

We have no choice but to carry the matter for head. And if/when the time comes for us to leave, we will go about it properly, expending our energy where it needs to be expended. Marshalling allies in the most prudent way possible.
Agreed. By then, you'll be socking our balls, cuz we'll be pulling the shot. You get it.... cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by tifany89(m): 3:52pm On Feb 17, 2017
blues2022:

Will give you update.... I'll follow your moniker.....
Okay bro

1 Like

Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by Timbuktuo: 3:56pm On Feb 17, 2017
blues2022:

Agreed. By then, you'll be socking our balls, cuz we'll be pulling the shot. You get it.... cool

It's good to have dreams and have positive thoughts but, forgive me for wanting to see proof before believing. Because y'all are looking quite ordinary right now.

3 Likes

Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by oyinkinola: 3:57pm On Feb 17, 2017
blues2022:

The usual defense. Ok I hear you. One question: Do you have the right to throw me into the lagoon because I want to vote for a candidate of my choice? As a sane human, does it make sense to you?
...that's what am saying, that Igbo never forget, are any of you had been threw into lagoon? are there anywhere in Igbo land where any Nigerian have place in cabinet as you have in lagos?

5 Likes

Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by omenkaLives(m): 4:00pm On Feb 17, 2017
Nogodye:
Then go and die.They always like to taste power...Awon oloju kokoro
I bet Igedes should also say so because they dont head any of the security agencies- and so also should all the over 300 tribes in the country!

What a confused lot.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by Nobody: 4:03pm On Feb 17, 2017
Timbuktuo:

It's good to have dreams and have positive thoughts but, forgive me for wanting to see proof before believing. Because y'all are looking quite ordinary right now.
If you agree to port.... convert from Afonja to IPOB, and see how serious the game is.... wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by totit: 4:03pm On Feb 17, 2017
Huddler:
[/s]

You are the dumb animal here. I'm just telling you the reality you are talking about beer parlour gist.

Our ancestors developed Lagos which is a known fact, we are buying your land and properties cos your inbred laziness you inherited from your coward forefathers.

Your useless afonja stats doesn't work again.

The illiterate is pained.

Quit the cry already, I have my facts but provide yours first. I am not here to engage my brain with illiterate aba gala seller.

Dumboo

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by Huddler: 4:07pm On Feb 17, 2017
[s][/s]totit:

The illiterate is pained.

Quit the cry already, I have my facts but provide yours first. I am not here to engage my brain with illiterate aba gala seller.

Dumboo
[/s]

You are the shameless illiterate here.

Of course you have your misleading and crooked facts.

Shameless agbo seller.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by totit: 4:11pm On Feb 17, 2017
Huddler:
[/s]

You are the shameless illiterate here.

Of course you have your misleading and crooked facts.

Shameless agbo seller.

I knew it grin
You've got nothing on that big head you call brain.. grin

Olodo, how can you develop a state in a country that isn't developed?
cheesy

13 Likes

Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by totit: 4:23pm On Feb 17, 2017
Huddler:

Only a mad man will argue with you, you are mentally distraught to be taken serious.

That big head of yours needs decapitation.

Senseless troll.

You are obviously pained. Continue,keep cursing .. Olodo rabata grin

9 Likes

Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by Nobody: 4:24pm On Feb 17, 2017
oyinkinola:

...that's what am saying, that Igbo never forget, are any of you had been threw into lagoon? are there anywhere in Igbo land where any Nigerian have place in cabinet as you have in lagos?
We are saying the same thing. Because the first time it happened, you guys did not only massacre us, you came into our land and committed the most heinous genocide against our women and children. Your threats only remind us of the past and the needs to thread carefully.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by Huddler: 4:25pm On Feb 17, 2017
totit:

I'm obviously pained. I will keep cursing myself .. Olodo rabata I am grin
Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by totit: 4:29pm On Feb 17, 2017
[quote author=Huddler post=53801956][/quote]

Illiterate ipod yoots,who believe that the whole world evolves round about him, who believe fairy tales, oral figures is anything to go by at the detriment of truth and reality.

Cure you crave Olodo rabata :
This is the list of major Nigerian imports and their worth -- before some people come and claim that their substandard imported merchanise constitute the bulk of the revenues generated via SW ports. cheesy grin

Refined petroleum- 15% ($7.83-billion)
Cars- 3.4% ($1.75-billion)
Wheat - 2.8% ($1.46-billion)
Packaged medicaments - 1.4% ($752-million)
Rice - 1.4% ($706-million)
Concentrated Milk - 1.3% ($679-million)
Raw Sugar - 1.3% ($668-million)
Malt extract- 0.84% ($441-million)

Sources:
http://atlas.media.mit.edu/en/visualize/tree_map/hs92/import/nga/all/show/2014/

grin

9 Likes

Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by disumusa: 4:33pm On Feb 17, 2017
Masterclass32:
Ohaneze Ndigbo has declared that the people
of the South East are no longer comfortable
being part of Nigeria due to their perceived
marginalisation by the present Federal
Government. Addressing Igbo leaders during an
interactive forum in Lagos, the President-
General of the socio-political Igbo
organisation, Nnia Nwodo, lamented that
nobody from the South East was heading any
security agency in the country.

Nwodo claimed that the Federal Government
does not trust Igbo to the extent of
appointing any of them to head any of the
security agencies or the paramilitary bodies. According to Nwodo, “We don’t feel that
we are part of this country. The statement I
made earlier was not my thinking alone.
Every part of that statement was scrutinised
line by line by members of the Ohanaeze
executive and we agreed this was the situation before it was issued. “How can we be comfortable in a country
where no Igbo man is heading any of the
security services in this country? Not the
Nigerian Army, Navy, Air Force, Police,
Customs Service (NCS), Immigrations,
National Intelligence Agency (NIA), State Security Services (SSS), Federal Road Safety
Corps and the Nigeria Security and Civil De­
fence Corps (NSCDC). “The impression we have been given is
that we are not trusted enough to be put as
the head of any security agency.

“Now, if you drive to the South East, we
are like a conquered people. In every major
town you go into, there is a military
checkpoint. They call it Operation Python
Dance. “If they screen you for arms and
ammunition, I will understand that it is
national security imperative. But they collect
money from you. We are forced to pay. “Between Enugu and Onitsha, there are 17
police checkpoints that I enumerated on one
trip. There are police checkpoints, some
police and army combined. The commercial
vehicle drivers drop the money on the
ground. “They do not care whether the Inspector-
General of Police is coming in an on-coming
vehicle or that they are being photographed.
It does not happen anywhere else in this
country. And nobody cares.

“I said it at the 82 Division and I was
arrested. I have said that at every public
forum anytime I have the opportunity, I will
keep harping on this.”

www.dailypost.ng/2017/02/16/no-longer-comfortable-part-nigeria-igbo-leaders/
but they are comfortable to drag and accept political appointment , awon olojukokoro ole

7 Likes

Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by Huddler: 4:39pm On Feb 17, 2017
[s][/s]totit:

Illiterate ipod yoots,who believe that the whole world involves round about him, who believe fairy tales, oral figures is anything to go by at the detriment of truth and reality.

Cure you crave Olodo rabata :
grin
[/s]

You sound mentally disabled. I knew this will come, eventually it has come already.

Who asked you for all this?

Do I look like someone you will argue with?

You have posted this same article like hundred times here.

So tell me how would a sane man argue with you, knowing fully well that you are mentally challenged to be taken serious by people here.

Senseless kid go and face your herbal medicine business and leave internet for sane mind.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by Huddler: 4:42pm On Feb 17, 2017
[s][/s]disumusa:
but they are comfortable to drag and accept political appointment , awon olojukokoro ole
[/s]

Ss2 drop-out.

Fuckoutta here you parasite.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by totit: 4:42pm On Feb 17, 2017
Huddler:
[/s]

You sound mentally disabled. I knew this will come, eventually it has come already.

Who asked you for all this?

Do I look like someone you will argue with?

You have posted this same article like hundred times here.

So tell me how would a sane man argue with you, knowing fully well that you are mentally challenged to be taken serious by people here.

Senseless kid go and face your herbal medicine business and leave internet for sane mind.
And so fucking what If i post it hundred times,how does that change the fact or stop from me shutting you up,with your uncle's fairy tales stories of how you developed lagos-without facts?

And here we are again..nothing, absolutely nothing to show for his oral stats.
I hope you make use of your head next time.

Lmao

Poor thing grin

15 Likes

Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by Huddler: 4:52pm On Feb 17, 2017
[s][/s]totit:

And so fucking what If i post it hundred times,how does that change the fact or stop from me shutting you up,with your uncle's fairy tales stories of how you developed lagos-without facts?

And here we are again..nothing, absolutely nothing to show for his oral stats.
I hope you make use of your head next time.

Lmao

Poor thing grin
[/s]

Shut that filthy hole you called mouth.

Twistary you think you are arguing with your fellow agberos?

Mutuwa is better than you.

facts from your large head doesn't work again . Be a witness not a fictional story teller.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by oyinkinola: 4:54pm On Feb 17, 2017
blues2022:

We are saying the same thing. Because the first time it happened, you guys did not only massacre us, you came into our land and committed the most heinous genocide against our women and children. Your threats only remind us of the past and the needs to thread carefully.
...Igbo, let the past go with history and face the reality of today!
If japanese didn't forget of the atomic bomb, they wouldn't have been where they were today!
Igbo forget about Biafra, every home in Nigeria pay their own price in the genocide you are claiming and if it's happen again no one will be spare!

4 Likes

Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by totit: 4:55pm On Feb 17, 2017
Huddler:
[/s]

Shut that filthy hole you called mouth.

Twistary you think you are arguing with your fellow agberos?

Mutuwa is better than you.

facts from your large head doesn't work again . Be a witness not a fictional story teller.

You've finally lost it.

Go and sell you gala jare grin

Poor thing

9 Likes

Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by Huddler: 5:03pm On Feb 17, 2017
totit:

You've finally lost it.
Go and sell you gala jare grin
Poor thing

Leave the internet, smash your phone .
Put more focus in your herbal medicine business.
Internet wasn't established for people like you.
Best advice for you this year.
Poor neglected soul.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by totit: 5:04pm On Feb 17, 2017
Huddler:

Leave the internet, smash your phone .

Put more focus in your herbal medicine business.

Internet wasn't established for people like you.

Best advice for you this year.

Poor neglected soul.

Is that how you want to prove you developed Lagos? Olodo. Nigeria isn't even developed but you've developed Lagos.

12 Likes

Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by Timbuktuo: 6:20pm On Feb 17, 2017
blues2022:

If you agree to port.... convert from Afonja to IPOB, and see how serious the game is.... wink

Funny thing is I'm half Afonja, half IPOB. So, you can count on me to be as impartial as possible. I don't need to port. What is needed is to know what the real enemy is and to learn to work as a team.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by Nowenuse: 6:32pm On Feb 17, 2017
aloziedaya:
The Igbo's are the only tribe in Nigeria that believe in 'one Nigeria' and that is where their problem lies. If you are dealing with a Hausa man, he first thinks of his religion and ethnicity, a Yoruba man thinks of his ethnicity first but an Igbo man thinks of one Nigeria. If you come to the east you hardly see any structure built by a Hausa man or Yoruba but, travel all over Nigeria the Igbo's are developing them bearing in mind the 'one Nigeria' syndrome.
The Igbo man's quest for wealth has robbed him of his sense of belonging. That is why they develop other cities while theirs lay bare. Lagos today is developed by the igbos. Imagine what would happen if the igbo businesses in Lagos are in the east. Every major market in Lagos is dominated by them; ALABA INTERNATIONAL, TRADEFAIR, COMPUTER VILLAGE, LADIPO AUTO MARKET, BERGER AUTO MARKET, IDUMOTA etc. These are the backbone of Lagos state. They'll tell you that the seaport is in Lagos but, the largest motorcycle spare parts market in Africa is in Nnewi and, it is striving without any seaport in the east.
Have you imagined what would have happened if these markets are dominated by the hausas? Or the Yorubas dominating these markets in another state? Of course they would have transfered them to their areas.
Igbo's need to rethink and realize their mistakes. Develop your own. If you make billions in lagos and the billions are still reinvested in Lagos, you've not made anything. Aku ruo ulo amara onye nwe ya. Igboland will develop when we make wealth outside and send it home. The houses you build in Lagos because of the appreciation rate of Lagos can be built equally in the east to boost the appreciation rate there. Lagos is appreciating because you've developed it, do same down home.
Politically, Igbo's are marginalized because they are seen as divided people who cannot come together with one voice.

The extremely greedy and capitalistic nature of Igbos will never allow them develop their own lands like others because their own homeland is too competitive, hence they have to go elsewhere where they feel they can easily dominate, outsmart and catch others mugu.

Your greed and avariciousness is your problem!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by Nowenuse: 6:34pm On Feb 17, 2017
davereal:
But my fellow Mallams and Afonjas will see nothing wrong in this. How can you exclude an entire ethnic group from the security apparatus of a country and still shout One Nigeria?....Hypocrisy!

My question everyday is: why can't they allow the Igbo to go? Is the the Igbo nation indispensable?

And the question is, who is holding u guys? Ijaws, yorubas, deltans or Hausas?
Have your elected governors, senators or house of rep members ever talked about seccesion or Biafra?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by Nowenuse: 6:37pm On Feb 17, 2017
waledeji:

Shut up Aba made Jew cheesy cheesy cheesy

LoL, LoLer, LoLest. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Saraki: Yesterday, Nigeria Experienced One Of Its Saddest Days In Recent Memory / Air Force Officer Who Married 2 Weeks Ago Dies In Borno Aircraft Crash / See What Fayose's Thugs Did To Students Who Endorsed Buhari (Viewers Discretion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.