Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,102 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Help: I'm Yoruba But Fascinated By Igbo Girls. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help: I'm Yoruba But Fascinated By Igbo Girls. (4015 Views)

Help! I'm Emotionally Wrecked! / When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls / Igbo Girls And Nyash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: I'm Yoruba But Fascinated By Igbo Girls. by Nobody: 1:07pm On Feb 17, 2017
I am Yoruba and I am very fascinated by Igbo girls. My fascination with them is so huge that I am beginning to think it's a sickness. Each time I see an Igbo girl, I instantly realize she is an Igbo girl. Is it so obvious; blatant or is it just that I easily realize because of my admiration of them? There was a day a girl was approaching my friend and I, my friend said she must be a Yoruba girl but I said she is Igbo. When she was close enough, we asked her and she said she is Igbo. I really have this inexplicable penchant to recognize them. I think this fascination is as a result of how I see them: I feel they are the cutest in the whole of Nigeria. Point of correction, I know they are the cutest in Nigeria. I mean their kind of beauty is the cutest in Nigeria. My present girlfriend is an Igbo girl and I'm beginning to be head over heels...even though I've got my reservation(albeit it's a reservation borne out of other standards one of which is level of education). I may just get married to an Igbo girl when it's time despite the culture difference and the apparent animosity that exist between some members of the two tribes who are nothing but pathetic bigots. In short, I strongly love, admire, adore Igbo girls and I can do anything to marry one as I know they are the cutest in Nigeria. This is despite the fact that I'm Yoruba.

3 Likes

Re: Help: I'm Yoruba But Fascinated By Igbo Girls. by elkon(m): 1:12pm On Feb 17, 2017
embarassed okay bro.. av heard you. .but am busy with my weeds now so I gat nothing to say..but I reserve my response to d dude below m... lobatan

5 Likes

Re: Help: I'm Yoruba But Fascinated By Igbo Girls. by Lastpharoah33: 2:05pm On Feb 17, 2017
Cutiest and neatiest.... Point of correction, proudly biafran smiley

3 Likes

Re: Help: I'm Yoruba But Fascinated By Igbo Girls. by Pritypussi(f): 2:07pm On Feb 17, 2017
The day you stop making money is when your world ends. Their love comes with very high price

5 Likes

Re: Help: I'm Yoruba But Fascinated By Igbo Girls. by Maxi112: 2:09pm On Feb 17, 2017
Lastpharoah33:
which part of the rising sun you hailed from?
Re: Help: I'm Yoruba But Fascinated By Igbo Girls. by Maxi112: 2:10pm On Feb 17, 2017
Pritypussi:
The day you stop making money is when your world ends. Their love comes with very high price
it cut across other tribes.... not only igbo

1 Like

Re: Help: I'm Yoruba But Fascinated By Igbo Girls. by Nobody: 2:12pm On Feb 17, 2017
hmm... isorite we like Yoruba guys too

1 Like

Re: Help: I'm Yoruba But Fascinated By Igbo Girls. by Nobody: 2:27pm On Feb 17, 2017
what kind of advice are you seeking for here op? If you like them go and befriend them I beg. Toast as many as you want, marry as many as you love.
Re: Help: I'm Yoruba But Fascinated By Igbo Girls. by Fuqman(m): 3:52pm On Feb 17, 2017
I don't wanna believe something is wrong with the Yoruba ladies( The obsession from their men is becoming alarming) On the contrary, I think Igbo's are quite unique just like the universe.

Well, I guess it's just preference and I am a respecter of a free world.

2 Likes

Re: Help: I'm Yoruba But Fascinated By Igbo Girls. by Amarabae(f): 3:56pm On Feb 17, 2017
solasolasola:
I am Yoruba and I am very fascinated by Igbo girls. My fascination with them is so huge that I am beginning to think it's a sickness. Each time I see an Igbo girl, I instantly realize she is an Igbo girl. Is it so obvious; blatant or is it just that I easily realize because of my admiration of them? There was a day a girl was approaching my friend and I, my friend said she must be a Yoruba girl but I said she is Igbo. When she was close enough, we asked her and she said she is Igbo. I really have this inexplicable penchant to recognize them. I think this fascination is as a result of how I see them: I feel they are the cutest in the whole of Nigeria. Point of correction, I know they are the cutest in Nigeria. I mean their kind of beauty is the cutest in Nigeria. My present girlfriend is an Igbo girl and I'm beginning to be head over heels...even though I've got my reservation(albeit it's a reservation borne out of other standards one of which is level of education). I may just get married to an Igbo girl when it's time despite the culture difference and the apparent animosity that exist between some members of the two tribes who are nothing but pathetic bigots. In short, I strongly love, admire, adore Igbo girls and I can do anything to marry one as I know they are the cutest in Nigeria. This is despite the fact that I'm Yoruba.
Beautiful girls can be found in every tribe, the fact that you tribalized ur fantasy makes it look questionable.
Enough of this "I am yoruba,love Igbo girls" Noise abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Help: I'm Yoruba But Fascinated By Igbo Girls. by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 17, 2017
Hmmmm , I hope her people will allow you to marry her.
All these Yoruba guys wey dey like marry as many wives as possible.

1 Like

Re: Help: I'm Yoruba But Fascinated By Igbo Girls. by Nobody: 4:30pm On Feb 17, 2017
I have not said beautiful girls are not found in other tribes. I have only said, to me, Igbo girls are the cutest in Nigeria. Plus, that is not tribalistic!
Amarabae:
Beautiful girls can be found in every tribe, the fact that you tribalized ur fantasy makes it look questionable.
Enough of this "I am yoruba,love Igbo girls" Noise abeg.
Re: Help: I'm Yoruba But Fascinated By Igbo Girls. by slex(m): 4:31pm On Feb 17, 2017
elkon:
embarassed okay bro.. av heard you. .but am busy with my weeds now so I gat nothing to say..but I reserve my response to d dude below m... lobatan

hahaha EPIC
Re: Help: I'm Yoruba But Fascinated By Igbo Girls. by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 17, 2017
My dad has my mother as his only wife. TO GENERALIZE IS A FALLACY.
ToriBlue:
Hmmmm , I hope her people will allow you to marry her.

All these Yoruba guys wey dey like marry as many wives as possible.
Re: Help: I'm Yoruba But Fascinated By Igbo Girls. by bqlekan(m): 4:38pm On Feb 17, 2017
Your life, your fascinations
Your life, your choice
Your life, your mistake.

Igbo or no Igbo, they are humans, they are women and you like them. This is your personal life. Don't disturb us with irrelevances.

2 Likes

Re: Help: I'm Yoruba But Fascinated By Igbo Girls. by Nobody: 4:41pm On Feb 17, 2017
If my post is so irrelevant, why comment on it?
bqlekan:
Your life, your fascinations
Your life, your choice
Your life, your mistake.

Igbo or no Igbo, they are humans, they are women and you like them. This is your personal life. Don't disturb us with irrelevances.
Re: Help: I'm Yoruba But Fascinated By Igbo Girls. by bqlekan(m): 4:53pm On Feb 17, 2017
solasolasola:
If my post is so irrelevant, why comment on it?

1 Like

Re: Help: I'm Yoruba But Fascinated By Igbo Girls. by firstking01(m): 5:30pm On Feb 17, 2017
Bro, it's your personal life, go and do whatever you deem fit with it and stop disturbing our peace hereundecided
Re: Help: I'm Yoruba But Fascinated By Igbo Girls. by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 17, 2017
Lastpharoah33:

Surprisingly people say Yoruba girls are dirty but I'll like to point out that the neatest babes I have dated are Yoruba and I have dated as much Igbo's as I have dated Yorubas

3 Likes

Re: Help: I'm Yoruba But Fascinated By Igbo Girls. by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 17, 2017
firstking01:
Bro, it's your personal life, go and do whatever you deem fit with it and stop disturbing our peace hereundecided
Don't be butt-hurt.
Re: Help: I'm Yoruba But Fascinated By Igbo Girls. by schumastic(m): 7:53pm On Feb 17, 2017
solasola may you live long, I know some people will not agree with you but I got your back 100%

1 Like

Re: Help: I'm Yoruba But Fascinated By Igbo Girls. by Nobody: 7:56pm On Feb 17, 2017
who no lovevdem biafran babes.dem make sense na
Re: Help: I'm Yoruba But Fascinated By Igbo Girls. by fyxboss(m): 8:43pm On Feb 17, 2017
fhavourish:
hmm... isorite we like Yoruba guys too
babe na u I go marry last last, fine ibo girl.... u from IMO
Re: Help: I'm Yoruba But Fascinated By Igbo Girls. by Nobody: 8:49pm On Feb 17, 2017
you are not alone... tho i like and can spot em' but i keep my options open

1 Like

Re: Help: I'm Yoruba But Fascinated By Igbo Girls. by luscioustrish(f): 10:22pm On Feb 17, 2017
Wow...that's good. smiley

1 Like

Re: Help: I'm Yoruba But Fascinated By Igbo Girls. by Lastpharoah33: 8:46am On Feb 18, 2017
Maxi112:
which part of the rising sun you hailed from?
Imo....
Re: Help: I'm Yoruba But Fascinated By Igbo Girls. by Maxi112: 8:49am On Feb 18, 2017
Lastpharoah33:
Imo....
undecided undecided
Re: Help: I'm Yoruba But Fascinated By Igbo Girls. by Maxi112: 8:51am On Feb 18, 2017
luscioustrish:
Wow...that's good. smiley
your comment took me to your profile, your ass ain't that bad grin

morning! how are you?
Re: Help: I'm Yoruba But Fascinated By Igbo Girls. by Rukkydelta(f): 8:56am On Feb 18, 2017
Maxi112:
it cut across other tribes.... not only igbo
Yeah it does
But Igbos are number 1
Re: Help: I'm Yoruba But Fascinated By Igbo Girls. by Rukkydelta(f): 8:59am On Feb 18, 2017
Maxi112:
your comment took me to your profile, your ass ain't that bad grin

lipsrsealed
Re: Help: I'm Yoruba But Fascinated By Igbo Girls. by Maxi112: 9:03am On Feb 18, 2017
Rukkydelta:
Yeah it does But Igbos are number 1
sigh....
how did you know they're number1, are you IBO?
Re: Help: I'm Yoruba But Fascinated By Igbo Girls. by Rukkydelta(f): 9:07am On Feb 18, 2017
Maxi112:
sigh....

how did you know they're number1, are you IBO?
No I'm not
But some of my friends are from the east

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wanna Fvck Tonight Buh Bae Wasn't Around / See What A Scorned Wife Did To A Lady Over Affair With Her Husband. Photos / Woman Covers Her Face In Period Blood To Show They're 'beautiful' And 'powerful'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.