Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,994 members, 7,828,511 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Get Upto 2.5 Million Naira Loan Within 24 Hours With No Collateral! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Get Upto 2.5 Million Naira Loan Within 24 Hours With No Collateral! (2066 Views)

Man seeks divorce 24 hours after marriage over wife's deceptive ‘backside' / Not Upto 2 Weeks Of Telling Her I Lost My Job, See The Food She Gave Me / 11 Ways To Get Anyone Love You Within 24 Hours, Including Your Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Upto 2.5 Million Naira Loan Within 24 Hours With No Collateral! by Nobody: 3:11pm On Feb 17, 2017
Are you a salary earner? Is your salary in the range of #100,000 or above? Do you reside in Lagos? Do you have an urgent need you to take care of but your salary is not enough to bail you out? Have you considered getting a car for UBER services but your salary can't cover the expenses? Oh! You don’t have enough cash right now to get all these done? Don’t waste time thinking too far. At Zedvance, we will get you a quick loan within 24 hours. No collateral, no hidden charges. Get as much as 2.5million naira within 24hours. Call me on 08151014421 or send an email to Oluwashola.lasekan@zedvance.com

Re: Get Upto 2.5 Million Naira Loan Within 24 Hours With No Collateral! by sleeknick: 3:15pm On Feb 17, 2017
I need this loan but i don't have a job. I have a business plan that will tripple that amount
Re: Get Upto 2.5 Million Naira Loan Within 24 Hours With No Collateral! by Nobody: 3:16pm On Feb 17, 2017
say no to scam
Re: Get Upto 2.5 Million Naira Loan Within 24 Hours With No Collateral! by Nobody: 3:19pm On Feb 17, 2017
lefulefu:
say no to scam
Sir/Ma, it is not a scam. You can verify the authenticity of this post before concluding that its a scam... Kindly visit http://www.zedvance.com/ for more information.
Re: Get Upto 2.5 Million Naira Loan Within 24 Hours With No Collateral! by Nobody: 3:19pm On Feb 17, 2017
sleeknick:
I need this loan but i don't have a job. I have a business plan that will tripple that amount
Am sorry about that but we only give salary earners. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Trashy OR Sexy >> Ugandan Babe Exposes Her Wet Punni In Photoshoot! / Your Boyfriend Is Stingy If He Uses Iphonex And You Use Iphone6 - Lady Says / #bbnaija: Teddy A And Bambam Caught Having Sex In The Toilet This Morning(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.