Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,734 members, 7,831,338 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Nigerian Mafians(thriller,love,hate,comedy ,betrayal Andl Oyalty) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Mafians(thriller,love,hate,comedy ,betrayal Andl Oyalty) (610 Views)

Mafians & Aye Cult Members Clash In Istanbul, Turkey Over A Girl, Many Injured / Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love / A Love-hate Relationship-episode 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Mafians(thriller,love,hate,comedy ,betrayal Andl Oyalty) by Nicheey(m): 6:43pm On Feb 17, 2017
After several hours of driving, they finally got to their destination, warri delta state, all passengers alighten from the toyota pickup truck, ,dimta jumped down with his coloured lace timber land, opened thick trunkfit like he was going to put out a fire with a pale white shirt thats as white as snow, walked to the other side of the road,straighten his body with some sounds arising from his ankles fingers, legs and waist, Barile jumped down, wearing the southern nigeria designed out fit with a slimy toms with omo naija written on both sides of the shoe, dimta inhale then exhale, turned over to barile and said, "yo this place stinks"saying it hilariously,barile giggled and called him over to back their belongings,suddenly a girl wearing a neatly sowed akra, with a Nigerian designed pams(aba products) almost the height of barile. :-) dimta thought to him self, maybe it's the nigerian rush vibe,before he could make way for her ,she knocked him down, with her her falling ontop of him, he raised her up, unfortunately she fell again, before dimta could help her up again, men dressed in native lace sewed trousers and english polos pulled her up,this drawn the attention of the already starring crowd, yelling "eyah, you fall?? Rhetorically a woman asked ,unfortunately the crowd didnt see when one of the men shot her with some sleeping nidles, furious as ever the crowd got, "ewooo she don faint ooo" some people shouted "Bring water, bring water" a wowan yells,interrupting one of the men addressed the crowd, everything is fine ,he said, asuring the crowd,he continued, she's our neice,who has ran away from home he added,one of the men shot barile before he could raise an alarm of to dimta that a man was behind him, seeing this the crowd yells and some boys in the park make some advance to the men who was kidnapping barile and the rest of the teens, the men leader walked up to them and told them theyre kids who ran away from school,almost whispering
That his neice was the girl who fell, her father told them to bring her and the other kids back:-) the boys fell for their trick and one of them said," ah no wahala"sha why una come carry truck na, shey una school no get bus ni?? ,the man smiled and said no be so bros, "we don dey look for them tey tey scatter",he continued,no be only us oo,we be the go supply food for the school when we sight them,nor understand??the man asked, the boys nodded in agreement then one of them said, sha find boys small thing na,e no hard, ah dey come the man said dip his hand into his black leather trousers back's pocket and brought out 5 N1000 notes and hand it to the boy in the middle, saying may una mannage m, na waytin dey ,twale baba, twale baba raising their botg hands up the boys shouted and left, when dimta caught sight of this he wanted to run but was shot by one of the men, all three of the teen got baged after taken into the truck, everything is okay one of the men asurred the crowd again ,and the crowd soon begin to leave one after the other, till they were all gone, the men immediately drove out of the area.:-) after several hours of driving, the arrived at a forest of mainly banana fruit plantation barile and dimta, along side the girl was still asleep,finally the call stopped, the men came down, some of them straighten their bodies, some easing them selves, some men carried the teens and walked through a Banana path road, and went deeper into the banana plantation,after few mins of walking, the brought the teens down ,lay them down in an open field,with the grasses throughly and neatly cleared, after a long walk,and carry them for 11.3 kilometers from the cars, many teenagers has been kidnapped to by the inknown men, total numbers of teens kidnapped were 36 ,all brought together,following their boss order the unbagged them while the were still asleep, and left them all by them selves under hidden cameras, thats keeping tract of everything that goes around In the forest and their boss who is a chinese gangsta that took political asslyum in nigeria wanted to see how long before the young nigerians unites and fend for them selves
Re: Nigerian Mafians(thriller,love,hate,comedy ,betrayal Andl Oyalty) by Nicheey(m): 6:45pm On Feb 17, 2017
watch out for episode 2 of the Nigerian mafians,titled Unity,on monday afternoon, thanks for reading, and dont forget to give feedbacks or corrections
Re: Nigerian Mafians(thriller,love,hate,comedy ,betrayal Andl Oyalty) by Nicheey(m): 4:31pm On Feb 21, 2017
episode 2 of the nigerian mafians (unity)

in the morning, most of the kidnapped kids were waking up
so did dimta and barile, barile in a low concern voice said to dimta, are you okay? dimta nodded as he was too shock to reply finally he said to barile, who arr they? referring to the other kids,before barile could utter a word he said in an american accent ,where'd the world are we?

now all the teens has woken up, questions of where are we, how'd we get here filled the air,after some hours past when all teens got tired of finding a way outta the forest (the moved in group,yelling their voice out for help)the all sat together and this discursion commences.

i think we're lost said one of the teens,my phone is taken, mine too said another (there was a deep silence thereafter)
i'm starving a fat girl said breaking the silence, looking weary,me too said a slim little girl that seem to be in her 14th years ,how about we all go plucke some fruits,i mean we'll need food to live right? ? the fat girl asked rhetorically,
they all agreed little did the know the fat girl whose name was tomie had hidden agendans

when the first boy who plucke few for just him self, mainly banana and oranges brought what he got,tomie due to her large seize and short height could not stretch to the trees like the others,what she did was sit down while others did the work.
"hey you " tomie said to chinedu who had few bananas and oranges in his hand,i'm going to sit down so i could eat what i plucked chinedu replied tomie, this time looking at tomie with extra causiousness like a thief hold a gun to its victim

bring them here said tomie looking serious,whys that chinedu who was already scared asked,"you dey mad ni"tomie speak out furiously ,iffa slap you ehh you go turn blind,bring am here you dey ask me why,your fathere there,bring am joor she said angrily their the fruits were rightfily hers,fearfuly abd hesistantly ,chinedu walked to tomie and fell all he had plucked ,unfortuntely despite his comply with tomie who had brought him to submission was given a hot slap**kaps***chinedu scream uncontrolable, every one attention was drwan to them

so the rest of the kids walked up to them,being too questioning after an exchange of words between tomie and the rest of the kids,tomie knew she cant win a word battle with them swinged to violence,she ran to where a long dried palm stick lay ,due to her fattness it toke her a longer time vefore she got to the stick than a slim person would

reaching there she furiously carried the stick while doing so carried a lotta sand too in detecting danger other kids ran to a safe haven while tomie chase at the once she could pursue,this went on for 2minds before she got tired and stopped breathing heavyly ,she sat down looking helpless then remembered the fruits she had hjack fron chinedu and hurriedly went to where she had left it,reaching there every was still intact ,she sat down and ate lousily

TOO BE CONTINUED
Re: Nigerian Mafians(thriller,love,hate,comedy ,betrayal Andl Oyalty) by Nicheey(m): 5:26pm On Feb 21, 2017
CONTINUATION, THE NIGERIAN MAFIANS (EPISODE 2,TITLE:UNITY)

barile brought up an idea to the rrst of the kids that they should keep their distance from her and said if theyd want to get out of the jungle theyd have to unite under one person's orders,and who would that be a girl who had her hair plaited neatly in bob marley attachement, with light choco skin colour whose name was baride said looking concern

well could be any one dimta said with less concern,lets put it in a vote said ojioma who had her hair cut in a galax style with some attachement plaited on it,agreed said barile

he continued when the sun goes down perphase by dusk he concluded but was objected by ubong who said they should put up a test for any one who wants to be leader and was accepted by others saying" yes!!!" "i gree" he went on, any one that can cut those coconut fruits pointing at many long coconut trees that only their top were visible and seems to be in middle of no where,he continued who ever brings back 3coconuts from the tree back here is our leader

some find this impossible while some agreed ,he said who ever wants to contest should step forward,barile stepped forward,tomie walked up to the kids with a sorry facial expression ,the kids detect her sorry facial expression and stayed instead of taking to their heels ,approaching them she said i'm sorry, they all forgave her and continued in their chase for a leader ,will you be among those going for the leadership test? ?one of the kid asked tomie ,uhm i'm not really sure if i could climb those trees but i'll give it a try said tomie

at dawn all contestants who were barile ,ojioma and tomie were getting ready, a fire was lit in all corners of the field,the were using torch of mainly dried herd ,all constestants are now ready to partake in their journey,chinedu addressed them,be careful out there he said ,be watchful of hippopodamus and crocodies,always follow a dried passage that has neither wet mud or water,remember soon as you set seight on a lion or tiger and it charges against you remember you onky have to outrub who ever will be unfortunate(every one laughed including him)he continued avoid the swarms ,there arr things youd rather not know are in the forest with us ,ladies and gentle man(ojioma and tomie were females while barile was the only male) i hereby wish you good fortunate he said

now the whole camp was quiet like an angel had passed,ojioma broke the silence thank you chinedu hope we meet again,barile said same thing ojioma said ,tomie went towards him and patted him ,sorry i robbed you off your fruits hope we meet again she said almost whispering in his ears with chinedu being total dumbfounded she bidded farewak with the other kids and began her journey

barile approached dimta and said take care of your self while in away i wont take long ,the shaked, ojioma hugged everyone, while she was hugging them she whispered into their ears ,i'm doing this for you this brought tears in many of them eyes ,like she was going on a world war 3 frontline commando mission,she tab tbarile on his should ,we aint ghat much time if we wanna come back in one peice or probably half if not dead completely we will have to go now

barile laughed and said to her dont worry we wont die, just not yet ,barile and ojioma walk after tomie who was almost covered by the bananaleaves but the soon catched up with her ..The End

what will be come of them?? will the all make it back in camp alive,who's going to be the leader??

Look at for episode 3 of the Nigerian Mafians Titled:Brutality
posting tomorrow evening 4:00pm sharp
Re: Nigerian Mafians(thriller,love,hate,comedy ,betrayal Andl Oyalty) by Nicheey(m): 5:31pm On Feb 21, 2017
Seun, Nobody biko come and help me shift this thing to front page
Re: Nigerian Mafians(thriller,love,hate,comedy ,betrayal Andl Oyalty) by Nicheey(m): 5:21pm On Mar 08, 2017
EPISODE 3 (TITLE:BURTALITY)NIGERIAN MAFIANS

They were all walking together, it was almost dark and the could barely see ojioma started the conversation, where are you from tomie, tomie who was walking exhustedly replied, I'm from ijebu, ibadan, A yoruba, oh thats great and you barile? ? ojioma asked walking and turning back to get a peep at barile who was behind tomie,I'm from Rivers ,Ogoni to be precise, not bad ojioma said ,You're odua pointing at Tomie and you are Niger Deltan pointing at barile ,so Cool she said

Where are you from Barile asked ojioma
i'm from the middle belt, benue to be precised, Tribe of igala
awesome Barile said, can you speak igala tomie tease ojioma ,I spent almost all my years in the UK, i came back about a week ago,Same here barile said ,Dimta and i came from the states 3days ago, we got kidnapped when we arrived at warri he added,What about you tomie? ojioma asked,have you been in the country recently?? she asked with concern on her while turning back to stare at tomie

yes have been in the country for a month now ,came from Paris to celebrate grandma's birthday,i was kidnapped day before yesterday by unknown men who claimed my dad had sent them, tomie said with a broken voice.

patting her shoulder, Barile said to her, dont worry we'll make it out,ojioma smiled at her, dont worry we won't die, probably not yet,they all laughed

after several mins of walking ,the day was already dark, they were following the moonlight reflection,sudenly the heard something that seemed to be like a snarl,crocodie snarl tomie said looking worried,Ojioma called her to walk ahead of her,She hurriedly went to her front, they heard the snarl again, this time louder and nearer than before,Are the trailing us or something ojioma asked,won't be Barile asured her,suddenly they saw the bushes front of them opening fast and aggressively,seeing this tomie immediately ran behind ojioma, Who's There ojioma said quickly and loud,while bending down slowly and armed hee self with a dried bambo stick laying on the footpath.

what's going on tomie said ,almost crying ,Shuuuuuuu!! ojioma turned behind and look at tomie whild still making the "shuuuu"sound,This isnt a good time to cry she said looking at tomie with a "do you mind??" facial expression,I'm not gonna cru tomie said wity tears rolling down her chubby cheeks,What are those rolling dowb your cheeks ,"Wine"??she asked rhetorically,Tomie chuckles while she wipe the tears off,Maybe i did cry she said,The snarl came again ,This time not one or two,Ladies i think it's about time we Do what "Uasin bot" is known for ,Barile said looking extremely scared.
Re: Nigerian Mafians(thriller,love,hate,comedy ,betrayal Andl Oyalty) by Nicheey(m): 5:45pm On Mar 08, 2017
Continuation From episode 3Of the Nigerian Mafians(Title:Brutality)

No!Ojioma said that will give them a reason to prey on us, Just arm your self with any thing you can find, Immediately tomie picked at long but weak stick, Barile found him self a fat but not too long stick.

what wilk that do said ojioma looking at tomie's stick,Help keep them away from a long lenght before i do what ojkuwu did after the war,Barile and ojioma laughed, they got at a stop that seem like one one was watching them,Barile! barile! ,do you think some one is out here with us?? wont be barile said ,Be careful ojioma tomie said,they were now walking slowly and highly alert,suddenly a sound that seem like a howl(sound wolfs makes )immediately they all stopped,squaiting (Sitting on their ankles)while facing each other,what do you think that could be barile??tomie askes with worries, dunno but hope its not what i'm thinking barile said, and what are you thinking ,a wolf?? ojioma asked rhetorically, c'mon who eveer your geography teacher was or is should have told you wolf don't live in a plantation.

this brought ease to tomie that seems was gonna cry any time,we're almost there, let's keep moving barile said getting up,tomie and ojioma agreed this time barile lead the way with tomie in the middle and ojioma behind her,Immediately a rhino came behind a bush, walking slowly towards ojioma, ojioma saw a show cast beside her, then turned back to see what could be following her,Immediately she shouted ,Run! ! it a rhino,they all ran their life out with the rhino chasing at them.

TO BE CONTINUED TILL WHEN EVER
Re: Nigerian Mafians(thriller,love,hate,comedy ,betrayal Andl Oyalty) by Nicheey(m): 5:54pm On Jun 24, 2017
continuation of episode 3of Nigerian mafians (brutality)

unfortunately the rhino fell into a swap covered in grass,crocodiles tried to bite it,but the rhino fought back ,trying to swirm it's way out ,a big crocodile final bite it's back leg deep. but the rhino shake it off it's leg,the rhino was injured with the water turning red with it's blood another crocodile bite it again ,this time the rhino was too weak to fight back ,the crocodiles succeeded in killing the rhino and began eating it ,meanwhile tomie has lost her way with ojioma and barile ,she followed another path while escaping from the rhino, she got to a place where there were lion cubs ,she was extremely scared ,she heard a roar then turn back ,what she saw almost made her pee in her pants ,it was a lion ,she thought to her self no way lions aren't found in swamps ,immediately she took to her heels ,shouting ojioma ,barile run it a lion

tomie followed narrowed paths ,slowing the lion down till she burst out of the main foot path now running very well ,with the lion still trying to pass the narrow paths as fast as possible, tomie saw barile and ojioma in sight, she increased her acceleration shouting let's hide ,we can't out run a lion ,ojioma who was ahead of barile said in a very loud and scared voice ,we don't have to outrun the lion ,we just have to out run you
What? was what barile exclaimed ,hell no
unless you're gonna take her place she said and added boast to her speed ,tomie who was not tired as her andralaline hormone was kicking faster and faster got in same place with barile ,barile said to her in a loud voice ,let's hide ,tomie nodded in agreement and the both dived into a hidden footpath covered in leaves.

To read more visit our blog Cooldolly.. com

To Be Continued

(1) (Reply)

10 Interesting Things That Are Seen As Sexy In Various Countries / 4 S3x Mistakes You Should Avoid / You Won't Believe What This Two Were Caught Doing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.