Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

A Love-hate Relationship-episode 1 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Love-hate Relationship-episode 1 (583 Views)

Strategies For A Successful Relationship Episode 1 / Not Even Love Is Enough To Sustain A Relationship (episode 1 ) / Nigerian Mafians(thriller,love,hate,comedy ,betrayal Andl Oyalty) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Love-hate Relationship-episode 1 by rhema743: 2:31am On Aug 18, 2017
A LOVE-HATE RELATIONSHIP-EPISODE 1

The tension in the room was thick. Nathalie faked a smile, staring at the girl who was throwing herself all over Xavier, her boyfriend for four years now. Four years and nothing to show for it. No proposal, just dates upon dates that led to where? no where. Nathalie glared at Xavier who was oblivious to the fact that his friend’s girlfriend was all over him, not even caring about the fact her boyfriend was sitted beside her.
” Excuse me” Nathalie said shoving her sit backwards and leaving aware of the fact that Xavier was on her trail.
“What is your problem?” he asked obviously tired.
Nathalie turned around scowling at him.
“My problem?, seriously are you asking me that?, dont you see that tramp throwing herself all over you?” Nathalie answered hotly.
Xavier sighed “So that is the reason behind your behaviour” it was more of a question than a statement.
Nathalie glared at him “Xavier, we have been together for four years, we have been bestfriends for fifteen years.I know you like i know the back of my palm, so what is holding you back?” Nathalie said softly.
Xavier frowned. It always came down to this. Marriage. He had tried a number of times to tell her he was not ready but she got the latter. He wasn’t ready for this topic. Not here and definitely not now. If he were to go into marriage, he needed to think of the future. Their future, the bills, the kids. He loved her, but as painful as it was, he was not ready.

SEE MORE AT:http://www.shzbox.tk/2017/08/a-love-hate-relationship-episode-1.html

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

At The Valley Of Decisions / Someone On Facebook Said I Am Dangerous / ! Need A Sugar Mama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.