Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,980 members, 7,835,277 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

When Your Exotic Ride Is About To Be Kazeemed!!!! - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / When Your Exotic Ride Is About To Be Kazeemed!!!! (33091 Views)

Nigerians React As Dubai Police Flaunt Their Exotic Luxurious Police Cars / Exotic Cars Packed In An Old House. Photo Shared By Yomi Casual / See The Ultimate Garages For Exotic Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your Exotic Ride Is About To Be Kazeemed!!!! by Jammiiee(m): 10:18pm On Feb 18, 2017
Aii tnx a great deal
spectator2001:

His workshop is located along Ifako Expressway in Lagos.
Re: When Your Exotic Ride Is About To Be Kazeemed!!!! by thexzy(m): 11:55pm On Feb 18, 2017
There'ยง one Mechanic in my area that has a phobia for TURBO-ENGINE Cars.
Re: When Your Exotic Ride Is About To Be Kazeemed!!!! by Pyroclast(m): 12:30am On Feb 19, 2017
Reference:

But c'mon guys.... if you are going to handle cars worth hundreds of thousands of dollars the least you can do is to create an environment for that. I mean why do your repairs all out in the open and in such tough conditions. Looking at the picture for instance there is no protection around the hood edges and these engines are massive so you end up with paint scratches and dents here and there and.... abeg if the owner came around... where will he sit.....
I doubt if repairs had started on the vehicle. The car is even probably there for an oil change not engine transplant.The guys must have been beholding the engine bay of the car in awe. Camera angle didn't show the entirety of the workshop but I'm sure they would have a receiving area

1 Like

Re: When Your Exotic Ride Is About To Be Kazeemed!!!! by chyket(m): 6:51am On Feb 19, 2017
Tokziby:

Thanks for the update. when did it start?
Coscharis started the Rolls Royce brand in 2015
Re: When Your Exotic Ride Is About To Be Kazeemed!!!! by chyket(m): 8:34pm On Feb 26, 2017
Tokziby:

Thanks for the update. when did it start?
Re: When Your Exotic Ride Is About To Be Kazeemed!!!! by Nobody: 10:33pm On Feb 28, 2017
valdes00:
This life sef
So easy to loose focus One minute you Are going to save money at all cost
The next minute you are buying Suya
saying 'I cannot kill myself'
chai.......na true
Re: When Your Exotic Ride Is About To Be Kazeemed!!!! by fabiomatic(m): 2:56pm On Jan 09, 2018
Please can you give me that mechanic's number? the one that fixed your benz?
spectator2001:

His workshop is located along Ifako Expressway in Lagos.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abuja Street Car Racing Gallery/discussions / See Pics Of Innoson Motors Workers On Duty Amidst Rumour The Company Has Stopped / 5 Things You Do That Are Destroying Your Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.