Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,598 members, 7,816,485 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

See Pics Of Innoson Motors Workers On Duty Amidst Rumour The Company Has Stopped - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / See Pics Of Innoson Motors Workers On Duty Amidst Rumour The Company Has Stopped (33108 Views)

The Company Behind New Danfo Buses in Lagos Unveiled - AutoReportNG / Innoson Produces Bullet Proof Version Of Innoson SUV That Can Stop AK47 Bullet / The Army Jeep Innoson Motors Produced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Pics Of Innoson Motors Workers On Duty Amidst Rumour The Company Has Stopped by obiremy: 10:27am On Sep 03, 2016
Aftermath of the distorted news that Innoson Motors shut down operations and the rebuttal from IVM through its oress release, newsmen requested to come and see for themselves.

The  pics above show Dr Chukwuma (Innoson) granting an interview and some workers on duty.
Innosonmotors is still in operation.
Regards

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/09/photos-of-innoson-motors-carrying-out.html

9 Likes

Re: See Pics Of Innoson Motors Workers On Duty Amidst Rumour The Company Has Stopped by obiremy: 10:28am On Sep 03, 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Pics Of Innoson Motors Workers On Duty Amidst Rumour The Company Has Stopped by agabaI23(m): 11:02am On Sep 03, 2016
Chukwuma went through this before in 1984.
He knows how to survive

116 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See Pics Of Innoson Motors Workers On Duty Amidst Rumour The Company Has Stopped by Luckylife(m): 11:48am On Sep 03, 2016
That is why I respect easterner they don't depend on feeding bottle federal money , they survive by the grace of God and hard work .

184 Likes 8 Shares

Re: See Pics Of Innoson Motors Workers On Duty Amidst Rumour The Company Has Stopped by Sharon6(f): 6:38am On Sep 04, 2016
More grease to their elbows.

GET RID OF STRETCH MARKS! CHECK MY SIGNATURE!
Re: See Pics Of Innoson Motors Workers On Duty Amidst Rumour The Company Has Stopped by veekid(m): 6:38am On Sep 04, 2016
Ok; seen
Re: See Pics Of Innoson Motors Workers On Duty Amidst Rumour The Company Has Stopped by siraj1402(m): 6:38am On Sep 04, 2016
Good to see them
Re: See Pics Of Innoson Motors Workers On Duty Amidst Rumour The Company Has Stopped by ladyF(f): 6:38am On Sep 04, 2016
So they finally got forex to import. They should stop using Innoson as an example of *buy naira to grow naira* when they clearly depend on dollars to produce. Anyway sha...

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

[size=5pt]Make I go continue my search for Skrill funds...freelancers, forexers, biko epp me[/size]

5 Likes

Re: See Pics Of Innoson Motors Workers On Duty Amidst Rumour The Company Has Stopped by brunofarad(m): 6:39am On Sep 04, 2016
Nice one

Guys digodi mean cool

2 Likes

Re: See Pics Of Innoson Motors Workers On Duty Amidst Rumour The Company Has Stopped by Nobody: 6:39am On Sep 04, 2016
Holy smokes, I will never buy their products....WTF is this?

It appears the concept of mass production and assembling is foreign to them. Really shabby.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See Pics Of Innoson Motors Workers On Duty Amidst Rumour The Company Has Stopped by ItzChinnex(m): 6:39am On Sep 04, 2016
igbos are Africa's greatest Tribe.
if you believe me, Hit like
if not hit Share

298 Likes 34 Shares

Re: See Pics Of Innoson Motors Workers On Duty Amidst Rumour The Company Has Stopped by c4tnoelz: 6:40am On Sep 04, 2016
kk
Re: See Pics Of Innoson Motors Workers On Duty Amidst Rumour The Company Has Stopped by Proffdada: 6:40am On Sep 04, 2016
What about bank accounts? undecided
I strongly feel that external superpowers are trying to choke Nigerian industry so there''ll be dependency on their products, this weakening the naira . They may go as far as planting bomb in that factory undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Pics Of Innoson Motors Workers On Duty Amidst Rumour The Company Has Stopped by Allwility: 6:42am On Sep 04, 2016
Good for him,

O boy see lots of safety violations!!

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See Pics Of Innoson Motors Workers On Duty Amidst Rumour The Company Has Stopped by STFUand4kMeHARD(m): 6:42am On Sep 04, 2016
The word "Afonja" has seen all my monickers decimated. I don't even know the meaning undecided . God help me, that i my not lose this one to that meaningless jargon angry sad

6 Likes

Re: See Pics Of Innoson Motors Workers On Duty Amidst Rumour The Company Has Stopped by agulion: 6:42am On Sep 04, 2016
is good to hear that
Re: See Pics Of Innoson Motors Workers On Duty Amidst Rumour The Company Has Stopped by STFUand4kMeHARD(m): 6:43am On Sep 04, 2016
Wingback:

It appears the concept of mass production and assembling is foreign to them. Really shabby.
Mr Afang Jack spotted grin cheesy
Bloody hater grin

84 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See Pics Of Innoson Motors Workers On Duty Amidst Rumour The Company Has Stopped by Nobody: 6:43am On Sep 04, 2016
My cat Sabina won't eat beans, doesn't she know we are in recession?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Pics Of Innoson Motors Workers On Duty Amidst Rumour The Company Has Stopped by primcy(m): 6:44am On Sep 04, 2016
Wingback:

what's this one saying?

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See Pics Of Innoson Motors Workers On Duty Amidst Rumour The Company Has Stopped by Nobody: 6:45am On Sep 04, 2016
STFUand4kMeHARD:

Mr Afang Jack spotted grin cheesy
Bloody hater grin

I am Black...CASE CLOSED, Tell a redneck you are igbo and watch him stare at you blankly, now fvck off, because I don't endorse thrash means I am a hater?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Pics Of Innoson Motors Workers On Duty Amidst Rumour The Company Has Stopped by nonjebose(m): 6:47am On Sep 04, 2016
Good, they should not close down, hunger bad
Re: See Pics Of Innoson Motors Workers On Duty Amidst Rumour The Company Has Stopped by IDnoble1: 6:47am On Sep 04, 2016
ok
Re: See Pics Of Innoson Motors Workers On Duty Amidst Rumour The Company Has Stopped by chiderao: 6:47am On Sep 04, 2016
Jelousy!!
Re: See Pics Of Innoson Motors Workers On Duty Amidst Rumour The Company Has Stopped by tdayof(m): 6:48am On Sep 04, 2016
Proudly Nigerian.
Re: See Pics Of Innoson Motors Workers On Duty Amidst Rumour The Company Has Stopped by anonimi: 6:53am On Sep 04, 2016
agabaI23:
Chukwuma went through this before in 1984.
He knows how to survive

Did you say 1984?
That was the DullardPoo's first coming as a MAXIMUM ruler military dictator.
Only baby zombies do not remember the havoc he caused back then.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3906024_cmcdugtxeaadtaq_jpglarge_jpeg1de1569c071297410be4a6d98a3ed50a

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3515036_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See Pics Of Innoson Motors Workers On Duty Amidst Rumour The Company Has Stopped by MeanChris(m): 6:54am On Sep 04, 2016
Wingback:

Stay there and be shouting holy smokes and waiting for mass production when he's making billions..

#Amala brain
#Mkpi Yoruba
#Ewu Awusa.

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See Pics Of Innoson Motors Workers On Duty Amidst Rumour The Company Has Stopped by sweerychick(f): 6:54am On Sep 04, 2016
Nice one, very industrious dude. God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: See Pics Of Innoson Motors Workers On Duty Amidst Rumour The Company Has Stopped by LOGDAN(m): 6:56am On Sep 04, 2016
That is nice to hear
Re: See Pics Of Innoson Motors Workers On Duty Amidst Rumour The Company Has Stopped by slimthugchimee(m): 6:57am On Sep 04, 2016
Wingback:

k

14 Likes

Re: See Pics Of Innoson Motors Workers On Duty Amidst Rumour The Company Has Stopped by OkwuruOKARISIA(m): 7:00am On Sep 04, 2016
Wingback:

I am Black...CASE CLOSED, Tell a redneck you are igbo and watch him stare at you blankly, now fvck off, because I don't endorse thrash means I am a hater?
what is trashy about their product?
can you provide an ordinary wheel barrow?

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Pics Of Innoson Motors Workers On Duty Amidst Rumour The Company Has Stopped by IMASTEX: 7:01am On Sep 04, 2016
Imagine
Re: See Pics Of Innoson Motors Workers On Duty Amidst Rumour The Company Has Stopped by tunwumi: 7:01am On Sep 04, 2016
Meticulously looking at the pictures I found only three welders working who can be sought from anywhere. Also, a closer look at their legs says it all no safety boots and they are working in heavy metal industry!

This is assembly line indeed. He's afraid of prosecution after collecting cheap dollars.

This is cosmetic.

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Picture Of Man Transporting A Cow With 'Okada' / Meet “Toyota 86”: The Amazing Toyota Nigerians Are Yet To Discover / The Horrible Condition Of Enugu-Onitsha Express Road, Worst In Nigeria. (PICS.)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.