Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Don't Give Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Give Up (528 Views)

"Men, Don't Give Us Money Till You Marry Us" - Lady / You Guys Don't Give Me Enough Accolades. / "Stop Pestering Me; I Don't Give Free Sex" - Zimbabwean Lady Tells Ex (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Give Up by Newbeginnings(m): 12:44am On Feb 18, 2017
A message for the night
Don't give up; I won't give up Don't give up, no no no Don't give up; I won't give up Don't give up, no no no
I'm free to be the greatest, I'm alive I'm free to be the greatest here tonight,
the greatest
The greatest, the greatest alive The greatest, the greatest alive
Just don't give up
Re: Don't Give Up by agohmamuda(m): 1:18am On Feb 18, 2017
No Problem; since we no sabi "Sia" just kukuma help us write all her songs here. we get issues with all the lyrics sites.

1 Like

Re: Don't Give Up by Deejay1000(m): 3:38pm On Feb 18, 2017
good afternoon newbeginnings your words motivates me I always look forward to a new post by you...

NB: I always want to change for better but i am not motivated enough to do so.. I look forward to your reply sir/madam
Re: Don't Give Up by Newbeginnings(m): 6:30am On Mar 02, 2017
Deejay1000:
good afternoon newbeginnings your words motivates me I always look forward to a new post by you...

NB: I always want to change for better but i am not motivated enough to do so.. I look forward to your reply sir/madam

The weakest and strongest link all humans have in this world is their mind.... I believe you need to empower your mind.... the stronger your mind is and the more control you exercise over your mind the easier for you to become motivated even by negative things.... I am speaking from experience here...

I will be dropping a post today... remember to follow.....
Re: Don't Give Up by Deejay1000(m): 10:09am On Mar 02, 2017
Newbeginnings:

The weakest and strongest link all humans have in this world is their mind.... I believe you need to empower your mind.... the stronger your mind is and the more control you exercise over your mind the easier for you to become motivated even by negative things.... I am speaking from experience here...

I will be dropping a post today... remember to follow.....

been following you since

(1) (Reply)

Teen Arrested For Posing As Fake Doctor Examining Veejayjays / Nigerian Nollywood Scandal Movies / Why Do Women Snore?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.