Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,113 members, 7,957,158 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:12 AM

You Guys Don't Give Me Enough Accolades. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Guys Don't Give Me Enough Accolades. (2882 Views)

Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down / This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies / Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Guys Don't Give Me Enough Accolades. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 03, 2018
Few people talk to me offline or check up on me, but most of you would take memes I bring in here and overuse them, it is not nice. Someone should say sorry to me, I am very angry.
Re: You Guys Don't Give Me Enough Accolades. by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 03, 2018
Lol
Re: You Guys Don't Give Me Enough Accolades. by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 03, 2018
I need those stones now.. those stones the harlot escaped, I need them now,.

2 Likes

Re: You Guys Don't Give Me Enough Accolades. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:32pm On Jul 03, 2018
Why the hell should we care about you?

3 Likes

Re: You Guys Don't Give Me Enough Accolades. by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 03, 2018
What's up Doc
MhisTahrah:
Lol
Re: You Guys Don't Give Me Enough Accolades. by bizzy500: 9:53pm On Jul 03, 2018
undecided
UyaiIncomparabl:
that's harsh..... typical Niger girls reply
Re: You Guys Don't Give Me Enough Accolades. by IamPlato(m): 9:53pm On Jul 03, 2018

So Nothing De Your Head To Post Again, na This Rubbish...

Were You Not The One That brought Your Babe to Join Nairaland? What Would She Say When She Sees You Looking For Attention That You Did Not Keep Here

6 Likes

Re: You Guys Don't Give Me Enough Accolades. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:59pm On Jul 03, 2018
bizzy500:
undecidedthat's harsh..... typical Niger girls reply

Oh please. Spare me.
Re: You Guys Don't Give Me Enough Accolades. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:00pm On Jul 03, 2018
IamPlato:

So Nothing De Your Head To Post Again, na This Rubbish...

Were You Not The One That brought Your Babe to Join Nairaland? What Would She Say When She Sees You Looking For Attention That You Did Not Keep Here

Leave that ass alone.

1 Like

Re: You Guys Don't Give Me Enough Accolades. by bizzy500: 10:05pm On Jul 03, 2018
undecided
UyaiIncomparabl:

Oh please. Spare me.
typical Niger girl everything harsh harsh ..... I know a white girl can't talk this way and it's not like you are pretty than an average white girl before you start feeling yourself

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Guys Don't Give Me Enough Accolades. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:07pm On Jul 03, 2018
bizzy500:
undecidedtypical Niger girl everything harsh harsh ..... I know a white girl can't talk this way and it's not like you are pretty than an average white girl before you start feeling yourself

Yawns..
You're so boring.
Re: You Guys Don't Give Me Enough Accolades. by bizzy500: 10:08pm On Jul 03, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Yawns.. You're so boring.
just like your sense.... adios don't quote me again

1 Like

Re: You Guys Don't Give Me Enough Accolades. by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 03, 2018
DonPiiko:
What's up Doc
Nothing sir.
I'm not one yet.
Re: You Guys Don't Give Me Enough Accolades. by Saff(f): 10:11pm On Jul 03, 2018
Something is worrying piko this night
Re: You Guys Don't Give Me Enough Accolades. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:13pm On Jul 03, 2018
bizzy500:
just like your sense.... adios don't quote me again

Bleep off dude.
Re: You Guys Don't Give Me Enough Accolades. by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 03, 2018
I miss you cheesy
Saff:
Something is worrying piko this night
Re: You Guys Don't Give Me Enough Accolades. by bizzy500: 10:17pm On Jul 03, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Bleep off dude.
bitter brain cry

1 Like

Re: You Guys Don't Give Me Enough Accolades. by Saff(f): 10:17pm On Jul 03, 2018
DonPiiko:
I miss you cheesy
me too grin

2 Likes

Re: You Guys Don't Give Me Enough Accolades. by swiz123(m): 10:25pm On Jul 03, 2018
[s]
DonPiiko:
Few people talk to me offline or check up on me, but most of you would take memes I bring in here and overuse them, it is not nice. Someone should say sorry to me, I am very angry.
[/s]

You don't need any accolades; all you need is a fierce punch to lessen your ever growing head.

If you are depressed, do the needful
Re: You Guys Don't Give Me Enough Accolades. by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 03, 2018
See the new girl on the block, she gives me a lot of reasons to stay alive and hustle hard.
swiz123:

[s]You don't need any accolades; all you need is a fierce punch to lessen your ever growing head.

If you are depressed, do the needful[/s]
Re: You Guys Don't Give Me Enough Accolades. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:29pm On Jul 03, 2018
bizzy500:
bitter brain cry

Get out
Re: You Guys Don't Give Me Enough Accolades. by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 03, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

I'm still willing to take you as my baybay mama. Change your life forever
Re: You Guys Don't Give Me Enough Accolades. by bizzy500: 10:32pm On Jul 03, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Get out
is that all bitter brain

1 Like

Re: You Guys Don't Give Me Enough Accolades. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:32pm On Jul 03, 2018
OfficialDad:

I'm still willing to take you as my baybay mama. Change your life forever

It's been long dude. smiley
Where've you been?
You hardly comment. Is all well? You just went AWOL.

I can't be any man's babymama.
Re: You Guys Don't Give Me Enough Accolades. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:32pm On Jul 03, 2018
bizzy500:
is that all bitter brain

Get out. Quote me and loose your phone.
Re: You Guys Don't Give Me Enough Accolades. by bizzy500: 10:33pm On Jul 03, 2018
Saff:
me too grin
but this your legs tho
Re: You Guys Don't Give Me Enough Accolades. by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 03, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

It's been long dude. smiley
Where've you been?
You hardly comment. Is all well? You just went AWOL.

I can't be any man's babymama.

Deactivating my account is so close, that's why i barely comment, also i don't visit here often anymore.

You was supposed to give me joy, but you decided not to.

No baybay mama?, but you wanna be a wife? . Nah, baybay mama before wife, that's my code.
Re: You Guys Don't Give Me Enough Accolades. by bizzy500: 10:36pm On Jul 03, 2018
undecided grin grin
UyaiIncomparabl:

Get out. Quote me and loose your phone.
angry oya come and loose it for me

3 Likes

Re: You Guys Don't Give Me Enough Accolades. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:42pm On Jul 03, 2018
OfficialDad:

Deactivating my account is so close, that's why i barely comment, also i don't visit here often anymore.

You was supposed to give me joy, but you decided not to.

No baybay mama?, but you wanna be a wife? . Nah, baybay mama before wife, that's my code.

Did someone hurt you on here?

The OfficialDad I know is an absolute troll.
Leave me with baby issues. I don't need a baby yet. When I do, I'll make them.
Re: You Guys Don't Give Me Enough Accolades. by IamPlato(m): 10:42pm On Jul 03, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Leave that ass alone.

That Guy Has Not Dropped The Airtime? cheesy
Re: You Guys Don't Give Me Enough Accolades. by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 03, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Did someone hurt you on here?

The OfficialDad I know is an absolute troll.
Leave me with baby issues. I don't need a baby yet. When I do, I'll make them.

Hurt me? , lol , i have three baby mamas to be worried about, not one faceless soul here grin .

Troll. That's because i decided to engage with you, because some times i just decide to act wild for the pleasure of myself alone.

Listen, a man would have to sex you, before you can make a baby, and here I'm , negotiating with you. My baybay mamas don't really lack anything.

1 Like

Re: You Guys Don't Give Me Enough Accolades. by IamPlato(m): 10:50pm On Jul 03, 2018
bizzy500:
undecidedtypical Niger girl everything harsh harsh ..... I know a white girl can't talk this way and it's not like you are pretty than an average white girl before you start feeling yourself

Come On Keep Quiet.

Is It Your Harsh?

I'm sure You Have Not Crossed The Shores Of Nigeria...

How Much Do You Know About White Girls? Is It The Ones That Will Treat Your Fvck ups in Public? Or The Ones That Will Stab You or Shoot You If You Anger Them? Or The Ones That Will Deport you? Or The Ones That Will Turn You To Sex Slave? Or The Ones That Will Make You Their Footmat? Or The Ones That Will Slap You At The Slightest Provokation? Or The Ones That Will Furustrate your Destiny?

Better Shut Up If You Dont Know What To Say

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Our Family Driver Dis-virgined Me,turned Me Into Nymphomaniac / Man Assist His Fiancee With Kitchen Duties In Pre-wedding Pictures / I Think My 6-year-old Son Is Gay – Nigerian Lady Seeks For Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.