Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,283 members, 7,846,288 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Why Have A Relationship That Will End Up In Heartbreak(this, 2 d ladies) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Have A Relationship That Will End Up In Heartbreak(this, 2 d ladies) (695 Views)

5 Reasons Why You May End-up In A Bad Marriage. / 5 Types Of Women Who Will Only End Up Wasting Your Time / Many Relationships Will End Tonight In Nigeria If U Take Away This PHRASE (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Have A Relationship That Will End Up In Heartbreak(this, 2 d ladies) by omahost005: 2:36pm On Dec 08, 2009
Most women would not share from the same cup, yet they will share a person's body,

Think about it ladies. If he cheats on the main woman in his life,

what makes you think he won't cheat n0. 2 & 3

Sometimes we are being used.

So why have a relationship that will end up in heartbreak?

If he is not ready or you think he is using you,

get him to understand that,

if he does'nt seem to understand,

break-up with him get on to another;

it might turn out to become faithful.

When he comes back, make sure you have it your own way.

get on,  but be careful.
Re: Why Have A Relationship That Will End Up In Heartbreak(this, 2 d ladies) by mrperfect(m): 2:46pm On Dec 08, 2009
I hope you are not suggesting that women should be in control of relationship?
Well, nobody prays to be heart broken.
Re: Why Have A Relationship That Will End Up In Heartbreak(this, 2 d ladies) by Magz(m): 10:34pm On Dec 08, 2009
This is a disturbing thread
Re: Why Have A Relationship That Will End Up In Heartbreak(this, 2 d ladies) by freecocoa(f): 1:19am On Dec 09, 2009
u really made sense dear.
Re: Why Have A Relationship That Will End Up In Heartbreak(this, 2 d ladies) by lashontae(f): 1:31am On Dec 09, 2009
What keeps a girl in a bad relationship situation? HOPE!!! and FEAR!!!

The hope that he's goin to change.

The hope that thins will get better.

The fear that what if I leave and meet some1 worse, atleast the devil I 'have' is better than the angel I don't 'have' YET!!!
The fear that she will be alone, nobody wants to be alone!

The fear of being seen as a woman who can't get (and keep) her man!
Re: Why Have A Relationship That Will End Up In Heartbreak(this, 2 d ladies) by mamagee3(f): 1:53am On Dec 09, 2009
This thread is touching. tongue
Re: Why Have A Relationship That Will End Up In Heartbreak(this, 2 d ladies) by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:50am On Dec 09, 2009
Because the world we live in is filled with uncertainty!
Re: Why Have A Relationship That Will End Up In Heartbreak(this, 2 d ladies) by Motunmi: 3:24pm On Dec 09, 2009
@ omahost005,

My dear, it seems you read hearts. I just thought of opening a thread like this!

Exactly my story but I just find it difficult to move on. It has been very difficult allowing another guy in my life (may

be because of fear of the unknown as suggested by lashontae).

It's not easy being alone though,but I'm not lonely. One day, it will surely come to an end.

Thanks for the thread sha.
Re: Why Have A Relationship That Will End Up In Heartbreak(this, 2 d ladies) by ruskiee(m): 3:31pm On Dec 09, 2009
It's not worth all the trouble,but since human beings are insatiable they will still do it.
Sometimes people go into such relationships-hoping they'd be able to change their partner,but in the end they become yet another victim and or statistic.
Re: Why Have A Relationship That Will End Up In Heartbreak(this, 2 d ladies) by foyeks2001(f): 3:36pm On Dec 09, 2009
thanks
Re: Why Have A Relationship That Will End Up In Heartbreak(this, 2 d ladies) by victorazy(m): 3:44pm On Dec 09, 2009
ruskiee:

It's not worth all the trouble,but since human beings are insatiable they will still do it.
Sometimes people go into such relationships-hoping they'd be able to change their partner,but in the end they become yet another victim and or statistic.

TRUE TALK
Re: Why Have A Relationship That Will End Up In Heartbreak(this, 2 d ladies) by Dewdeuces(f): 4:56pm On Dec 09, 2009
sooo true
cry
omahost005:

If he is not ready or you think he is using you,
get him to understand that,
if he does'nt seem to understand,
break-up with him get on to another
;

i wish i did that now i feel really bad about it but i dont blame him i blame myself
but i still have feelings for the guy cry

(1) (Reply)

Woman Dismissed From Work For Marrying A Driver / Does Giving Her Money Make U Stupid Or The Man? / Dating Your "equal":

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.