Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Mother Accidentally Kills Her Son After Giving Him Kerosene Instead Of Water - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Accidentally Kills Her Son After Giving Him Kerosene Instead Of Water (25595 Views)

Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food / Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) / Sex Once In 3 Months, Lasts 30 Secs Yet He Blames Me For Not Giving Him A Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Accidentally Kills Her Son After Giving Him Kerosene Instead Of Water by flaky66(f): 4:56pm On Feb 18, 2017
But water and kerosene have different colours naah
sad mistake rip child
Re: Mother Accidentally Kills Her Son After Giving Him Kerosene Instead Of Water by Bahddo(m): 5:14pm On Feb 18, 2017
Africans and careless parenting undecided
Re: Mother Accidentally Kills Her Son After Giving Him Kerosene Instead Of Water by possibilita(m): 5:35pm On Feb 18, 2017
Rip to the kid but I thank God for my life coz exactly the same thing happened to me when I was 2 and I didn't die but the drugs administered made me partially deaf God thank you Sha
Re: Mother Accidentally Kills Her Son After Giving Him Kerosene Instead Of Water by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 18, 2017
dunno if it's only me o

but

why bad things dey follow people wey dia name be buhari .....naso we hear of the buhari wey need prick surgery.
Re: Mother Accidentally Kills Her Son After Giving Him Kerosene Instead Of Water by Lilimax(f): 6:29pm On Feb 18, 2017
Chinekwe dog is evil and everything associated with it! Tufiakwa!!! May God give this wonam the fortitude to bear the loss. Amen
Re: Mother Accidentally Kills Her Son After Giving Him Kerosene Instead Of Water by ClinicalHope(f): 9:16pm On Feb 18, 2017
sarrki:
Mummy I sympathize with you

It saddened

May God give you fortitude to bear the irreparable loss

Take heart MA

To all mummies in the house you will not bury your children IJMN
Amen
Re: Mother Accidentally Kills Her Son After Giving Him Kerosene Instead Of Water by SURElee(f): 9:18pm On Feb 18, 2017
And no palm oil to give the child to drink before rushing to the hospital abi? Mschewwww!!
Re: Mother Accidentally Kills Her Son After Giving Him Kerosene Instead Of Water by eking190(m): 9:43pm On Feb 18, 2017
Carelessness on d part of d mother #God save our infants
Re: Mother Accidentally Kills Her Son After Giving Him Kerosene Instead Of Water by mizchoc(f): 10:24pm On Feb 18, 2017
optional1:
she dey mad....

Water and kerosine smell same way... Abi she no get nose to smell....

A drop of kerosine can smell for africa, a drop in a soup spoil dey soup forever..

She most be very careless and stupiid...

RIP to d innocent child.

oh Puh-lease
have u ever heard the statement 'shit happens'
or 'mistakes are inevitable '

it was a mistake... u cud do worse...
u are even a girl on top the matter
Re: Mother Accidentally Kills Her Son After Giving Him Kerosene Instead Of Water by mizchoc(f): 10:24pm On Feb 18, 2017
SURElee:
And no palm oil to give the child to drink before rushing to the hospital abi? Mschewwww!!

did u even read that story?
Re: Mother Accidentally Kills Her Son After Giving Him Kerosene Instead Of Water by Mrcharlzz: 2:37am On Feb 19, 2017
saturday's sure big win delivered just as promised. be part of my second weekend game (19/02/2017) and thank me later. see bet ticket for contact info..

Re: Mother Accidentally Kills Her Son After Giving Him Kerosene Instead Of Water by jeff1607(m): 8:56am On Feb 19, 2017
optional1:
she dey mad....

Water and kerosine smell same way... Abi she no get nose to smell....

A drop of kerosine can smell for africa, a drop in a soup spoil dey soup forever..

She most be very careless and stupiid...

RIP to d innocent child.

goto to Nigerian universities especially the public hostels and see how students use kerosene in error thinking it's either water or groundnut oil.

moreso some people have died as a result of silly mistakes, like coming out of a bath tub, trying to jump gutter sef

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 13 Years Of Waiting (Photos) / Man Refuses To Take Child To Hospital After Blood Flowed To Her Head.See Why.PIC / Whom To Blame!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.