Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,335 members, 7,815,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Meet Dammy: The Endowed Naijaprincess Who Charges Guys $12 To Watch Her Twerk - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Dammy: The Endowed Naijaprincess Who Charges Guys $12 To Watch Her Twerk (91474 Views)

Tacha's Fans Crash Cool FM & Hot FM Website Just To Watch Her Interview / Ms Damn Naijaprincess Visits Nigeria for an event / 14 Pictures Of Dammy, The Endowed Naija Lady Who Charges Guys 6K Watch Her Twerk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Dammy: The Endowed Naijaprincess Who Charges Guys $12 To Watch Her Twerk by gentlewiz: 1:24pm On Feb 18, 2017
Jessicaseth:
She is beautiful and well endowed. I am working on my abs. I want to get my hips out but not as much as this

you are more pretty than her.....
Re: Meet Dammy: The Endowed Naijaprincess Who Charges Guys $12 To Watch Her Twerk by elegantslayer(f): 1:24pm On Feb 18, 2017
Jessicaseth:
She is beautiful and well endowed. I am working on my abs. I want to get my hips out but not as much as this
plss how are working on ur abs cos,I also want to get my hips out,pls give me details
Re: Meet Dammy: The Endowed Naijaprincess Who Charges Guys $12 To Watch Her Twerk by badinfluence: 1:25pm On Feb 18, 2017
Jessicaseth:
Judging from your picture, you're good to go... That's you shey?
Re: Meet Dammy: The Endowed Naijaprincess Who Charges Guys $12 To Watch Her Twerk by Naughtytboy: 1:25pm On Feb 18, 2017
Jessicaseth:
pics or
Re: Meet Dammy: The Endowed Naijaprincess Who Charges Guys $12 To Watch Her Twerk by misterchris(m): 1:25pm On Feb 18, 2017
Pearly255:
I need that figure 8... Gym gym gym
Register in my gym
Re: Meet Dammy: The Endowed Naijaprincess Who Charges Guys $12 To Watch Her Twerk by Frankgoz(m): 1:27pm On Feb 18, 2017
Pearly255:

you can tone your body to the shape you desire all it takes is endurance and consistency.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Dammy: The Endowed Naijaprincess Who Charges Guys $12 To Watch Her Twerk by kinibigdeal(m): 1:28pm On Feb 18, 2017
What will guys advertise then? I guess a bobrisky kind of stupidity
Re: Meet Dammy: The Endowed Naijaprincess Who Charges Guys $12 To Watch Her Twerk by HQuadreal: 1:28pm On Feb 18, 2017
Jessicaseth:
I would love to see that hips after the working is done.
Re: Meet Dammy: The Endowed Naijaprincess Who Charges Guys $12 To Watch Her Twerk by Chikelue2000(m): 1:29pm On Feb 18, 2017
Jessicaseth:
aspiring beauty model
Re: Meet Dammy: The Endowed Naijaprincess Who Charges Guys $12 To Watch Her Twerk by Luukasz(m): 1:32pm On Feb 18, 2017
Jessicaseth:
You can av the abs,curves,boobs,ass all the 's' but that wont keep a man,when he's done banging you he zooms off, and u start wonderin what coulda happnd forggtn that only a woman with good character can keep a man. Not an endowed woman or those with make up or over.
Re: Meet Dammy: The Endowed Naijaprincess Who Charges Guys $12 To Watch Her Twerk by lonelydora: 1:34pm On Feb 18, 2017
Jessicaseth:

Biko! Lemme take you around before they come and spoil you. They will soon be here.
Re: Meet Dammy: The Endowed Naijaprincess Who Charges Guys $12 To Watch Her Twerk by Luukasz(m): 1:34pm On Feb 18, 2017
elegantslayer:
plss how are working on ur abs cos,I also want to get my hips out,pls give me details
Hey Gee go work on ur charac,abs aint gon get u a man but dumb ass who jus wan tap out.
Re: Meet Dammy: The Endowed Naijaprincess Who Charges Guys $12 To Watch Her Twerk by giles14(m): 1:35pm On Feb 18, 2017
badassProdigy:
excess fat.
Re: Meet Dammy: The Endowed Naijaprincess Who Charges Guys $12 To Watch Her Twerk by Opakan2: 1:36pm On Feb 18, 2017
She garrit..
Just like one calabar babe wey I dey run now.. tall, straight and bootifully endowed. Her waka na die not to talk of twerk
Re: Meet Dammy: The Endowed Naijaprincess Who Charges Guys $12 To Watch Her Twerk by dingbang(m): 1:37pm On Feb 18, 2017
24SEVEN:
Na wah oh. Nigerians and scamming. This pix is the pix of a badoo girl asking me for money. Becos of yansh, I almost fall mugu.
ur post just cracked up my day grin
Re: Meet Dammy: The Endowed Naijaprincess Who Charges Guys $12 To Watch Her Twerk by Bigii(m): 1:38pm On Feb 18, 2017
Jessicaseth:

U so pretty hun! kiss
Re: Meet Dammy: The Endowed Naijaprincess Who Charges Guys $12 To Watch Her Twerk by umuna(m): 1:41pm On Feb 18, 2017
badassProdigy:
This Nigerian lady based in the United States of America is simply recognized as Ms Damn. She is very influential on Instagram where she boasts of over a million followers, even bigger than some of our celebrities down here. (Don Jazzy follows her too)

She specializes in twerking and known for doing the '#walktwerkclapaway' as seen on her Instagram bio. She is very proud of her Nigeria heritage and she refers to herself as the 'Naija Princess' which she includes on over 70% of the contents on her page.

She is also known to be very friendly with Nigerian guys on social media. She has a page on Connect Pal where each member pays about $12 dollars per month just to watch her dance seductively and display her bosom and bum.

According to reports, her page has thousands of subscribers making her a very rich young girl who merely sits back at home to smile to the bank without a regular job.

The curvy young lady who has a passion for stripping is also into event promotions as she is invited to nightclubs and other social gatherings to serve as a centre of attraction with handsome rewards.
Much personal details about her real names, education and family background remain fuzzy.

See more photos of Ms Damn below:

http://www.thisisnaija.com/2017/02/meet-damilola-endowed-naijaprincess-who.html?m=1

See bag of shit every where!

westafricaherbs.com
Re: Meet Dammy: The Endowed Naijaprincess Who Charges Guys $12 To Watch Her Twerk by centboy123456(m): 1:45pm On Feb 18, 2017
24SEVEN:
Na wah oh. Nigerians and scamming. This pix is the pix of a badoo girl asking me for money. Becos of yansh, I almost fall mugu.

oh these people Don sop person work see as dey for collect money for ur heard now oh god why na u for Don pay those bois now abeg make no body post my pic wen I tell dey work oh
Re: Meet Dammy: The Endowed Naijaprincess Who Charges Guys $12 To Watch Her Twerk by Godemcee(m): 1:46pm On Feb 18, 2017
Jessicaseth:
why u fine like this
Re: Meet Dammy: The Endowed Naijaprincess Who Charges Guys $12 To Watch Her Twerk by ayamAgenius: 1:46pm On Feb 18, 2017
Jessicaseth:

Damn you fine amiga! shocked shocked You radiate fiercely like a burning flame. I know tryna get close might burn me, but it's a risk ayam willing to take... kiss kiss cool

Howdy? wink
Re: Meet Dammy: The Endowed Naijaprincess Who Charges Guys $12 To Watch Her Twerk by Nobody: 1:50pm On Feb 18, 2017
Jessicaseth:
i like the way u are. A slender body is perfect for some of us smiley
Re: Meet Dammy: The Endowed Naijaprincess Who Charges Guys $12 To Watch Her Twerk by Nobody: 1:51pm On Feb 18, 2017
Kaxmytex:

Look into my eye and tell me d gurl is not intimidating u
She is not.
Re: Meet Dammy: The Endowed Naijaprincess Who Charges Guys $12 To Watch Her Twerk by Nobody: 1:52pm On Feb 18, 2017
Pluto16:
Fake ass..filled with silicon... Arse don't freak me anymore cos 60% of arse in U.S are fake
bros dis na naija yansh oo naija yansh wey study abroad,don't dull it
Re: Meet Dammy: The Endowed Naijaprincess Who Charges Guys $12 To Watch Her Twerk by Naughtytboy: 1:52pm On Feb 18, 2017
ToriBlue:
She is not.
uhmm

Re: Meet Dammy: The Endowed Naijaprincess Who Charges Guys $12 To Watch Her Twerk by Nobody: 1:53pm On Feb 18, 2017
Pearly255:
no o! You're pulchritudinous this way. If you go for the curves, guys will b attracted to you for the wrong reasons

1 Like

Re: Meet Dammy: The Endowed Naijaprincess Who Charges Guys $12 To Watch Her Twerk by walemoney007(m): 1:53pm On Feb 18, 2017
Jessicaseth:
omo you fine o
Re: Meet Dammy: The Endowed Naijaprincess Who Charges Guys $12 To Watch Her Twerk by akoko11: 1:55pm On Feb 18, 2017
Jessicaseth:

I luv this girl
Re: Meet Dammy: The Endowed Naijaprincess Who Charges Guys $12 To Watch Her Twerk by Mouthgag: 1:56pm On Feb 18, 2017
24SEVEN:
Mumu grin

Na one guy open that account grin
Re: Meet Dammy: The Endowed Naijaprincess Who Charges Guys $12 To Watch Her Twerk by Kaxmytex(m): 1:56pm On Feb 18, 2017
ToriBlue:
She is not.
4 ur mynd...
Re: Meet Dammy: The Endowed Naijaprincess Who Charges Guys $12 To Watch Her Twerk by danjaD(m): 1:56pm On Feb 18, 2017
R
Jessicaseth:
u fine die kiss
Re: Meet Dammy: The Endowed Naijaprincess Who Charges Guys $12 To Watch Her Twerk by 24SEVEN: 2:01pm On Feb 18, 2017
Mouthgag:

Mumu grin

Na one guy open that account grin
centboy123456:

oh these people Don sop person work see as dey for collect money for ur heard now oh god why na u for Don pay those bois now abeg make no body post my pic wen I tell dey work oh
dingbang:
ur post just cracked up my day grin

Mehn, that a.ss on the yellow dress is appetising.
Re: Meet Dammy: The Endowed Naijaprincess Who Charges Guys $12 To Watch Her Twerk by Nobody: 2:01pm On Feb 18, 2017
God knows I won't even think of putting my dck in the pussssssy, that ass hole will suffer with my dick, i'm an ass lover,i can die untop.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Davido Releases Statement & CCTV Videos On Tagbo Umeike's Death / Don Jazzy Reacts To Simi And Adekunle Gold's Wedding With Hilarious Photo / Bobrisky Wears Bikini, Thanks Doctor For Successful Surgery (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.