Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Meet Dammy: The Endowed Naijaprincess Who Charges Guys $12 To Watch Her Twerk - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Dammy: The Endowed Naijaprincess Who Charges Guys $12 To Watch Her Twerk (91476 Views)

Tacha's Fans Crash Cool FM & Hot FM Website Just To Watch Her Interview / Ms Damn Naijaprincess Visits Nigeria for an event / 14 Pictures Of Dammy, The Endowed Naija Lady Who Charges Guys 6K Watch Her Twerk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Dammy: The Endowed Naijaprincess Who Charges Guys $12 To Watch Her Twerk by gentlewiz: 5:15pm On Feb 21, 2017
Erums:

U no get any better tin 2 offer, shee de jessica na fake... Abi u no see dat thread... Unto say u be gay u don quick pm

After u go dey claim wise.. Ur shit don cast
Stupid Benin boy!!!!

Na Ogu go fire u!!!
Idiot...
ur papa na Gay
Re: Meet Dammy: The Endowed Naijaprincess Who Charges Guys $12 To Watch Her Twerk by Erums(m): 5:21pm On Feb 21, 2017
gentlewiz:
Stupid Benin boy!!!!

Na Ogu go fire u!!!
Idiot...
ur papa na Gay

I talk say u no get anytin to offer, if i catch u for real life, u go kneel down... Bt make i leave u, because u empty poo... I know u need help...d!ck dey scratch u.. But guess what, jessica na fake oooo... E dey Pain abii.... Nonsense pikin.
Re: Meet Dammy: The Endowed Naijaprincess Who Charges Guys $12 To Watch Her Twerk by goldedprince: 3:42pm On Mar 08, 2017
ass is plastic. not real. this is just the west adultrating our natural African beauty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Dammy: The Endowed Naijaprincess Who Charges Guys $12 To Watch Her Twerk by meobizy(f): 4:02am On Oct 18, 2018
She should take her obviously fake nyash and have several seats. Females nowadays think physical endowments are enough to get them everything in life.
Re: Meet Dammy: The Endowed Naijaprincess Who Charges Guys $12 To Watch Her Twerk by brayo00254: 12:43pm On May 30, 2019
you can also visit https://www.exoticnigeria.com/

she is on codedruns.com
Re: Meet Dammy: The Endowed Naijaprincess Who Charges Guys $12 To Watch Her Twerk by booksrite(f): 6:35pm On Jun 28, 2019
ass is plastic. not real. this is just the west adultrating our natural African beauty

lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Davido Releases Statement & CCTV Videos On Tagbo Umeike's Death / Don Jazzy Reacts To Simi And Adekunle Gold's Wedding With Hilarious Photo / Bobrisky Wears Bikini, Thanks Doctor For Successful Surgery (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.