Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Meet Dammy: The Endowed Naijaprincess Who Charges Guys $12 To Watch Her Twerk - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Dammy: The Endowed Naijaprincess Who Charges Guys $12 To Watch Her Twerk (91475 Views)

Tacha's Fans Crash Cool FM & Hot FM Website Just To Watch Her Interview / Ms Damn Naijaprincess Visits Nigeria for an event / 14 Pictures Of Dammy, The Endowed Naija Lady Who Charges Guys 6K Watch Her Twerk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Dammy: The Endowed Naijaprincess Who Charges Guys $12 To Watch Her Twerk by iblawi(m): 6:23pm On Feb 18, 2017
shizzy7:
Bloggers and lies......

Her name is NOT Dammy.... ....

She's an IGBO girl...
Sup dear? How was life in camp
Re: Meet Dammy: The Endowed Naijaprincess Who Charges Guys $12 To Watch Her Twerk by Alvin007: 7:05pm On Feb 18, 2017
24SEVEN:
Na wah oh. Nigerians and scamming. This pix is the pix of a badoo girl asking me for money. Becos of yansh, I almost fall mugu.

Re: Meet Dammy: The Endowed Naijaprincess Who Charges Guys $12 To Watch Her Twerk by geraob1: 7:32pm On Feb 18, 2017
Pay ke wen free videos de utube. Thunder!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Meet Dammy: The Endowed Naijaprincess Who Charges Guys $12 To Watch Her Twerk by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 18, 2017
analyser:
bros dis na naija yansh oo naija yansh wey study abroad,don't dull it
And so? She can branch the surgeon place and get it done while attending school na..
I know what I'm saying, fake ass full u.s.a
Re: Meet Dammy: The Endowed Naijaprincess Who Charges Guys $12 To Watch Her Twerk by TheABOMINATION: 7:47pm On Feb 18, 2017
That third pic though...Oh well.

First thing I thought when I saw it was photoshop but,

Pluto16:
Fake ass..filled with silicon... Arse don't freak me anymore cos 60% of arse in U.S are fake
Re: Meet Dammy: The Endowed Naijaprincess Who Charges Guys $12 To Watch Her Twerk by yeye142: 7:48pm On Feb 18, 2017
willian10:
International Ashawo wink
Her head safe her say she no dey Nigeria, who wan pay 12 X 500 = 6k to watch stripper for this recession wey olosho dey everywhere grin

BRING UR PHYSICAL ITUNES GIFTCARD TO ME
Abi oo.
Re: Meet Dammy: The Endowed Naijaprincess Who Charges Guys $12 To Watch Her Twerk by timmykaydude: 8:30pm On Feb 18, 2017
Jessicaseth:
She is beautiful and well endowed. I am working on my abs. I want to get my hips out but not as much as this
nice picture
Re: Meet Dammy: The Endowed Naijaprincess Who Charges Guys $12 To Watch Her Twerk by shizzy7(f): 8:39pm On Feb 18, 2017
iblawi:

Sup dear? How was life in camp
I dey oooo.
Camp was serious fun ooooo but Adamawa is not fun so I redeployed..

The journey was a nightmare.... 2 terrible days on the road. It wasn't funny oooo..... Hope you're good.
Re: Meet Dammy: The Endowed Naijaprincess Who Charges Guys $12 To Watch Her Twerk by Nobody: 8:42pm On Feb 18, 2017
toshmann:

My dear no vex. cheesy
Sometimes e good to talk true. So those planning to come over here go dey informed before they sell their last piece of land in the village to buy US visa.

How we go do na cheesy
Even the POTUS na fake. The real people who control this country arenbehind the scene.

Their elections na fake; many states put in rules to deny some selected people their right to vote.

Their freedom na fake; police here fit kill you at a moments notice over nothing. Them go tell judge say them been de fear na why dem shoot, judhe go say "not guilty". E don end o? U don doe be that grin

My sear, na so we see am

o boy! I tire For this una USA o! Na to begin park my bags and go back to the UK were i from come florida be dat o! grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Dammy: The Endowed Naijaprincess Who Charges Guys $12 To Watch Her Twerk by LoveJesus87(m): 8:52pm On Feb 18, 2017
Pearly255:
I need that figure 8... Gym gym gym
You already have it dear! cheesy
Re: Meet Dammy: The Endowed Naijaprincess Who Charges Guys $12 To Watch Her Twerk by iblawi(m): 9:30pm On Feb 18, 2017
shizzy7:
I dey oooo.
Camp was serious fun ooooo but Adamawa is not fun so I redeployed..

The journey was a nightmare.... 2 terrible days on the road. It wasn't funny oooo..... Hope you're good.

Nice 1 dear and am good. I was worried about you though since you've never traveled more than 2hrs.

Which state did you redeploy to?
Re: Meet Dammy: The Endowed Naijaprincess Who Charges Guys $12 To Watch Her Twerk by femzy(m): 9:42pm On Feb 18, 2017
Jessicaseth:
She is beautiful and well endowed. I am working on my abs. I want to get my hips out but not as much as this
Maybe you need an ass fix grin
Re: Meet Dammy: The Endowed Naijaprincess Who Charges Guys $12 To Watch Her Twerk by toshmann(m): 10:27pm On Feb 18, 2017
CFCman:

But we got peace of mind
No fear of robbers on the freeway. And people don't have to line up at a politician's office to receive $100. Most folks will find it degrading for a stranger to pay for their meal at a restaurant, or pay for their items at a supermarket.

But to be fair, if you are making over N1 million a month, I don't think you need to migrate to the U.K. or US.

I agree. And I tell my friends back home, if you have a good job and you are over 30yrs, forget coming over here.
Re: Meet Dammy: The Endowed Naijaprincess Who Charges Guys $12 To Watch Her Twerk by Ofodibe(m): 10:35pm On Feb 18, 2017
Nathdoug:
Blood of God...see waist...if angels can come down from heaven because of women who am I...
Check dis out....

1 Like

Re: Meet Dammy: The Endowed Naijaprincess Who Charges Guys $12 To Watch Her Twerk by drtee247(m): 10:38pm On Feb 18, 2017
This one is certified Olosho.. Nigerians wunt condem her.. But when a post of 2 female muslim corpers wearing Hijab was made yestaday, they were called masquerades and all sort of names

1 Like

Re: Meet Dammy: The Endowed Naijaprincess Who Charges Guys $12 To Watch Her Twerk by flaky66(f): 11:20pm On Feb 18, 2017
chaiiii is yansh dayizz getting her money
and im here killing myself with school cry cry
God is seeing these things
may my efforts be crowned embarassed embarassed
Re: Meet Dammy: The Endowed Naijaprincess Who Charges Guys $12 To Watch Her Twerk by richard870(m): 11:44pm On Feb 18, 2017
She's a stripper known as 'MS DAMN'....once had a thing with 50cent lipsrsealed
Re: Meet Dammy: The Endowed Naijaprincess Who Charges Guys $12 To Watch Her Twerk by EmekaBlue(m): 12:18am On Feb 19, 2017
pay to watch twerk wey full online fr free...even buck nekkid twerk..chai..sum men r really useless
Re: Meet Dammy: The Endowed Naijaprincess Who Charges Guys $12 To Watch Her Twerk by Nobody: 12:38am On Feb 19, 2017
EmekaBlue:
pay to watch twerk wey full online fr free...even buck nekkid twerk..chai..sum men r really useless
I am telling you, bros.
I don't know what the thousands of men, who are paying $12 (N6,120) every month, are smoking. They're only making her rich. Anyway, its less than 1% of what a minimum wage earner makes here.

1 Like

Re: Meet Dammy: The Endowed Naijaprincess Who Charges Guys $12 To Watch Her Twerk by dabrightt: 12:49am On Feb 19, 2017
LadyB1195:

Your case is different
who told men is interested in that tin called hips
Re: Meet Dammy: The Endowed Naijaprincess Who Charges Guys $12 To Watch Her Twerk by cyber5(m): 1:22am On Feb 19, 2017
In crazeclown's voice What, Oh My God is this yansh.
Re: Meet Dammy: The Endowed Naijaprincess Who Charges Guys $12 To Watch Her Twerk by Ebymyk(m): 2:17am On Feb 19, 2017
IndecentStar!she must be a IndecentStar...
Re: Meet Dammy: The Endowed Naijaprincess Who Charges Guys $12 To Watch Her Twerk by Mrcharlzz: 2:41am On Feb 19, 2017
saturday's sure big win delivered just as promised. be part of my second weekend game (19/02/2017) and thank me later. see bet ticket for contact info..

Re: Meet Dammy: The Endowed Naijaprincess Who Charges Guys $12 To Watch Her Twerk by harffie(m): 5:49am On Feb 19, 2017
Jessicaseth:
Good. Personal trainer available though grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Dammy: The Endowed Naijaprincess Who Charges Guys $12 To Watch Her Twerk by Kingsley1000(m): 5:59am On Feb 19, 2017
14teenK:
OBOY.....If dis one give you lap dance.....sperm no go remain for your wife again
Lol .....Abeg where i fit contact her
Re: Meet Dammy: The Endowed Naijaprincess Who Charges Guys $12 To Watch Her Twerk by Kingsley1000(m): 6:01am On Feb 19, 2017
we would have insulted her if her ministry base in Nigeria,we are hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Meet Dammy: The Endowed Naijaprincess Who Charges Guys $12 To Watch Her Twerk by doskie(m): 7:58am On Feb 19, 2017
Jessicaseth:
i can help you.
Re: Meet Dammy: The Endowed Naijaprincess Who Charges Guys $12 To Watch Her Twerk by aThousandHills: 11:23am On Feb 19, 2017
She should get married already
Re: Meet Dammy: The Endowed Naijaprincess Who Charges Guys $12 To Watch Her Twerk by gentlewiz: 11:06am On Feb 20, 2017
Erums:

Who be dis one... Mumu boy, .... She ask u dat one?

u b bastard!!!! woman wrapper!! hu call u 4 here?
That's how jobless fools like you will go about poke nosing into people's business on Nairaland only to become Nairaland celebrities but ain't shit real life!!!!! ur fada dia!!!
Re: Meet Dammy: The Endowed Naijaprincess Who Charges Guys $12 To Watch Her Twerk by Erums(m): 2:25pm On Feb 20, 2017
gentlewiz:

u b bastard!!!! woman wrapper!! hu call u 4 here?
That's how jobless fools like you will go about poke nosing into people's business on Nairaland only to become Nairaland celebrities but ain't shit real life!!!!! ur fada dia!!!

OZZZUOR, na u say bastard, na u say ur father, why u dey confuse your self na ....

house who allow ram leave cage?
Re: Meet Dammy: The Endowed Naijaprincess Who Charges Guys $12 To Watch Her Twerk by gentlewiz: 2:30pm On Feb 21, 2017
Erums:

OZZZUOR, na u say bastard, na u say ur father, why u dey confuse your self na ....

house who allow ram leave cage?

Stupid Benin boy!!!
mumu!!!
Re: Meet Dammy: The Endowed Naijaprincess Who Charges Guys $12 To Watch Her Twerk by Erums(m): 4:53pm On Feb 21, 2017
gentlewiz:

Stupid Benin boy!!!
mumu!!!

U no get any better tin 2 offer, shee de jessica na fake... Abi u no see dat thread... Unto say u be gay u don quick pm

After u go dey claim wise.. Ur shit don cast

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Davido Releases Statement & CCTV Videos On Tagbo Umeike's Death / Don Jazzy Reacts To Simi And Adekunle Gold's Wedding With Hilarious Photo / Bobrisky Wears Bikini, Thanks Doctor For Successful Surgery (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.