Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,019 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

My Dad Just Disowned My Elder Brother! - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Dad Just Disowned My Elder Brother! (35038 Views)

The Woman My Husband Impregnated Is My Elder Sister / Shalom Shoremi: Lesbian Disowned By Family On Newspaper For Same Sex Marriage / My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dad Just Disowned My Elder Brother! by zynzyn(m): 5:38am On Feb 19, 2017
Agbaletu:
I think your dad is trying to dodge his responsibility.
The man dey fear to pay school fees.

Gbam!!
Re: My Dad Just Disowned My Elder Brother! by aku626(m): 5:59am On Feb 19, 2017
It's not the end of the road for your bro tell him to stay away from hate and evil. He'd be alright at the end. Life is funny

1 Like

Re: My Dad Just Disowned My Elder Brother! by Nobody: 7:00am On Feb 19, 2017
angry he needs to be reasoned with normally I would say he is trying to dodge or shed his responsibilities but I am having a rethink and I feel the best thing is to get his people like your uncles and aunties and close relations talk to them about what is happening let him be seated down..... You don't disown a child out of such menial issues... Tell your broda not to give up..... He is not going anywhere.... Your dad should recognize the fact this children are his future

1 Like

Re: My Dad Just Disowned My Elder Brother! by naxman(m): 8:03am On Feb 19, 2017
something is missing....
How are you Oga?
may be he is using dat opportunity to avoid his responsibilities
Re: My Dad Just Disowned My Elder Brother! by Nobody: 8:43am On Feb 19, 2017
agohmamuda:

We will find a place in the society for her.
Lol grin now u don change mouth
Re: My Dad Just Disowned My Elder Brother! by cybriz82(m): 9:06am On Feb 19, 2017
wetin d rest dey wait for una no go join handx 2geda rent a crib n shun d man once n for all until iz eyes see him ears.
Re: My Dad Just Disowned My Elder Brother! by Meritocracy: 9:47am On Feb 19, 2017
Simply your father doesn't want to carry any responsibility as a father while after matric. Also get ready after your admission but he would beg later after your survival claiming devil handwork
Re: My Dad Just Disowned My Elder Brother! by adellam16(f): 10:40am On Feb 19, 2017
Robbin7:
Please NL my dad just disowned my elder brother because he came back home after 6:30pm on the day of his matric. This is the 5th of my siblings that my dad is sending away. I'm confused, I hate to think this trend may continue please friends advise me on what to do.
Legal and candid advices please.

I don't understand. This is a family issue not social media issue. What is wrong in involving ur father or mom's family? They r d ones to advice u nd talk to ur dad! Social media is not 4 family issues my dear! Half of dem have no solution. Pls do d rite thing n report to family people not NL people.
Re: My Dad Just Disowned My Elder Brother! by adellam16(f): 10:42am On Feb 19, 2017
Lukmann1:
the 5th children? your dad is need help cuz this is not naturally. maybe he is possession.
Blood of Damascus! Where u from?
Re: My Dad Just Disowned My Elder Brother! by Collins87: 11:18am On Feb 19, 2017
All the children can equally disown the foolish father.
Re: My Dad Just Disowned My Elder Brother! by DaisyII: 11:50am On Feb 19, 2017
agohmamuda:
We would have accepted him into our home but no space. grin grin
Any day your sister gets disowned, just leme know, i might help then. Cheers
You are joyless or better still,you no get joy.
Re: My Dad Just Disowned My Elder Brother! by agohmamuda(m): 2:54pm On Feb 19, 2017
Deejacy2:
Lol grin now u don change mouth

As ee pass my power, na to move ahead na.
Re: My Dad Just Disowned My Elder Brother! by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 19, 2017
I hope u have a job, expect ur turn soon....ur dad has a wicked heart. Him no wan train ur bro for university and him no know how to tell am, so he found this little fault on his matric day.
Re: My Dad Just Disowned My Elder Brother! by frozen70(f): 7:17am On Feb 22, 2018
Robbin7:
Please NL my dad just disowned my elder brother because he came back home after 6:30pm on the day of his matric. This is the 5th of my siblings that my dad is sending away. I'm confused, I hate to think this trend may continue please friends advise me on what to do.
Legal and candid advices please.

If this guy is the fifth your dad is chasing out of the house hmmm, that man go suffer for old age ooh. Now you know what your mum went through from him all this while. You guys should struggle hard and live him to stay alone with out asking for any financial assistance from him.
Am sorry to say that he is frustrated and that why he is behaving hard on his biological children. He is sowing a bad seed that during old age he won't be able to harvest it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Paralysed Stay-At-Home Husband Impregnates A Disabled Girl On His Street" / Woman Burnt Money Hidden Inside Laundry Basket By Husband / MIRACLE! After 12 Years Of Barrenness, Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.