Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,204 members, 7,825,771 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

The Billionaire's Secrets Revealed. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Billionaire's Secrets Revealed. (6570 Views)

Meet Babawande, The Billionaire Whose Company Bought 50 Planes / Femi Otedola, Do You Go To Work? Instagram Follower Asks Billionaire Businessman / Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Billionaire's Secrets Revealed. by hellomosquito(f): 1:26am On Feb 19, 2017
New topic added in thread: 15th March 2020

After a lot of stress, interviews, series of seminars and personal experiences. i will love to share the secrets of billionaires on here while i hope someone will take this up and will be successful, especially during this trying times in Nigeria.

Part one. page one
To be a billionaire in Nigeria, lots of things are involved (more than other part of the world) i will reveal in steps how to achieve this.
First, you need to mentally visualize yourself in that category. Wealth goes to those who desire not to those who merit it or grumble to have it.
My first assignment for you is to write down all the beautiful things you desire and love to have (which you think gives you satisfaction) okay.
After writing allocate equivalent figures to each item.
To be sincere you will find out that even in your fantasy and your wildest dreams you are not ready to be a billionaire. Because i am sure your total items written will not be close to even a billion.
Meanwhile you pray and fast for what you do not need (obviously in this case of becoming a billionaire) little wonder the bible say ''we pray and we do not receive answers because we ask wrongly'' not that God cannot hear us or do more than what we desire.
So first thing first in this journey to become a billionaire. You need to upgrade what you want. Stop dreaming to have a tokunbo car when you can buy a Porsche, range rover etc. (Oh my God,you already said you cant because you think its not possible) ''mental barrenness will debar you from achieving your God sent goals'' a tailor in Mrs Alakija became the riches Africa woman (A Tailor). More coming on ''mental barrenness'' say on the thread. i am sorry i do alot of summary, time is limited but you can ask me any question on here and i will answer you and make things clearer. Part two coming up shortly

1 Like

Re: The Billionaire's Secrets Revealed. by ediama(m): 4:53am On Feb 19, 2017
NICE.

Re: The Billionaire's Secrets Revealed. by jeyselassie(m): 9:35am On Feb 19, 2017
this is different. following
Re: The Billionaire's Secrets Revealed. by hellomosquito(f): 12:27pm On Feb 19, 2017
part one page 2
happy Sunday
Speaking more about mental barrenness. A lot of us are barren mentally. I must tell you ,the journey of becoming someone in life (becoming a billionaire will not start and cannot be achieved unless you deal with your mental state of mind. I will use my case as a study here. When I finished the University, I got a job as a contract staff at union bank in Lagos after a year of search and real huzzle. I earned #52,000 monthly (2009). After four months I had saves #70,000 which literally translates to #210,000 a year if I continued diligently. (I hope you saw my thinking which is mental barrenness) I was fixed on my earnings, I wonder how a savings of #210,000 in a year can make my dreams come through. So mentally I concluded each time I see a young man driving a good car that, either he is a rich man pikin or hin steal or fraud or na juju do am for am. (I am sure a lot of people think like this) meanwhile my thinking was a result of slim options cause y my inability to break loose from my mental barrenness. (those are stories now as I am well made now by his grace). Our mentality is what it is because The options to achieving great things looks tight. Our elders do not also help matters, all they will tell you is you should e thankful to God for the situation, that you are even in a position a lot of people envy to get to, and God will do it. Hmmm. I am not a pagan (apologies to those who are). Being thankful to God has no link to your bank account neither to your state of health. It is an absolute responsibility given to us by God. (his food is our praises) which is not a function of our situation or position. Okay.
If you are rich is your task, achieving it requires your effort. In Deuteronomy 8:18 (Ability to make wealth is given by God) Please be aware that God does not make wealth, he only gives you the ability to do so, just in a case where your father sends you to school, he doesn’t write exams for you. Okay. (I hope you get the picture of what I am trying to say). In Africa we believe and pray God to give us money, still we do not get the money because he doesn’t give money (ohh you think I am incorrect) okay, let me ask you a question. What currency does Americans spend (dollars) correct. UK ? (pounds) good. What currency does God spend? (hmmmm) Now you are getting to my school of thought, remember you cannot give what you do not have. Asking God for money is wrong ask because he doesn’t have/spend money. To answer the currency heaven append? I will start from there next page, please I just came from church, I have to eat, I will be back shortly. I will want you to answer what you think heavens currency is.
Re: The Billionaire's Secrets Revealed. by meetvalue(m): 12:38pm On Feb 19, 2017
Nice write-ups... But we need the real process involved..

1 Like

Re: The Billionaire's Secrets Revealed. by OGUAF(m): 1:18pm On Feb 19, 2017
absolutely following.....
Re: The Billionaire's Secrets Revealed. by Chukwumahike: 1:54pm On Feb 19, 2017
Following
Re: The Billionaire's Secrets Revealed. by hellomosquito(f): 2:54pm On Feb 19, 2017
meetvalue:
Nice write-ups...
But we need the real process involved..
The process already started. Wait for it to climax.
Re: The Billionaire's Secrets Revealed. by hellomosquito(f): 7:07pm On Feb 19, 2017
Part one page3
Word of God is the currency. When he speaks everything obeys. He said he will open the windows of heaven and shower blessings, blessings can only be translated into currencies all over the world. VIRTUE is what transforms God’s blessings into money. I will discuss more about Virtue secret of a billionaire as I continue in the series.
By and large you cannot receive what you cannot perceive. No one stumbles on wealth, you only stumble on money, which after some years you are broke and looking for money again. But if you are mentally ready even if you stumble on money then you are ready to do great things and the journey to becoming a billionaire is starting. Okay
I am flogging the fact you have to mentally see yourself doing good things, as fantasy will not spend your money. I will want to give you an assignment. It is ‘’the fantasy dream’’
In your mind I will love you to picture the house you want to live in, walk in it, play with your wife/girlfriend in it, run around with your kids.
See yourself in a car shop buying the best machines you desire and paying cash, driving home and imagining what your neighbors will say afterward. See yourself buying your woman a car gift on her birthday, imagine her excitement and honor that follows from her (even if she doesn’t appreciate you today) just imagine the excitement.
Imagine your parents getting an alert of a million naira on their phone, imagine what their reactions will be and that of your siblings. Hmmmm sweet isn’t it
Imagine shopping abroad and paying off your atm card two million for items bought. Ohh my my these things make you feel good isn’t it? This is the kind of mental freedom you can give yourself. Enjoy good things and do not question expensive living because you will soon join the league, it is a journey you have already started in your brain.
In truth you have nothing to loose fantasizing but a lot to gain. It is after you break loose from mental stagnation that your journey to becoming a billionaire is starting. You do not have to wait and believe that one day God will put a lot of cash in an online account and text you the login details, neither will he DHL a three billion naira loaded ATM to you.
I have a feeling that most people may have family enemies who they have to deal with (we are Africans) this is what takes me to the word TAMMING.
Taming is the way animals are domesticated, like when you tie a rope around the neck of a goat, you will discover that after a few days when the rope is removed, the goat will not run away it will still be there. So spiritually most Africans think they are tamed by powers from home since progress seems retarded. What ever your school of thought is all I have to say here is that prayers will solve removal of the rope (I am sure every one thus pray) but you have to mentally move away from poverty using the power of fantasy and with the other secrets I will expose to you as I continue with this series.
Please do not confuse the power of imagery with spiritual interference. Examples:
1. we are all used to huzzling, owing landlords rent looks normal,
2. children not attending the best school looks sane (after all me their father went to public school and I am still brilliant, lol)
3. counting the number of meat in the soup ( foolish accountability)
4. Birthdays and anniversary celebrations looks like waste of money
5. Having more than 2 pairs of shoe is waste (it is not)
All these examples and many more were what we grew up with, thereby giving us negative mindsets but I am asking you to change your mentality today.
I fantasize to be the senate president by 2023, it will come to pass.
Remember Fayose the governor of Ekiti said he will one day be the president of Nigeria, realistically, that may be untrue but fantasizing it is true and it may come to pass.
Therefore let no one sow the seed of poverty in you. Start huge fantasies while I teach you how to make your fantasies come to reality.
I will be teaching the first secret to being a billionaire in the part two coming shortly. cheers
Re: The Billionaire's Secrets Revealed. by hellomosquito(f): 7:31am On Feb 20, 2017
jeyselassie:
this is different. following
Okay.
Re: The Billionaire's Secrets Revealed. by jeyselassie(m): 8:24pm On Feb 20, 2017
hellomosquito:

The process already started. Wait for it to climax.
sis ride on. only a few people will understand your school of thought just keep riding.
Re: The Billionaire's Secrets Revealed. by DonX001: 9:32pm On Feb 20, 2017
This is just bullshyt. This guy is just a learner motivational speaker trying to perfect his lyrics.
No real life substance in anything he's written so far....just a load of words blowing hot air.
A whole lot of words rambling on and on with very little meaning.

Unless he has something more sensible coming up....which I doubt judging from what he has said so far.

4 Likes

Re: The Billionaire's Secrets Revealed. by sellers4buyers(m): 9:55pm On Feb 20, 2017
DonX001:
This is just bullshyt. This guy is just a learner motivational speaker trying to perfect his lyrics.
No real life substance in anything he's written so far....just a load of words blowing hot air.

Unless he has something more sensible coming up....which I doubt judging from what he has said so far.

when you see good things, encourage not condemning it sir. At least he is not encouraging immorality. Come to think of it, this is the type of awareness we all need. Thanks

6 Likes

Re: The Billionaire's Secrets Revealed. by DonX001: 10:11pm On Feb 20, 2017
sellers4buyers:

when you see good things, encourage not condemning it sir. At least he is not encouraging immorality. Come to think of it, this is the type of awareness we all need. Thanks

I would encourage it if he is actually telling people how to make a billion naira.
That's if he has any freaking clue about that (apart from this motivational bullshit he crammed online).

But to put a thread topic about how to become a billionaire, and then come and start blowing hot air on the thread (almost 3,000 words in 3 long posts saying basically nothing)..... is simply deceit, and a waste of people's time to read the long bullshit (like I did).

And I said it as it is.

If he has anything sensible to say, he should just spill it instead of dancing around in circles saying the same thing.
If he has nothing better to say, then maybe he should just conserve his energy n shut the hell up.

I'm tired of people creating threads on NL with titles saying one thing....then the body of the post saying some other thing...usually absolute bollocks.

If you go through my posts, you'll see I encourage people when they post sensible things.
Not when they post crap.

4 Likes

Re: The Billionaire's Secrets Revealed. by qoura123(m): 11:30pm On Feb 20, 2017
DonX001:

I would encourage it if he is actually telling people how to make a billion naira.
That's if he has any freaking clue about that (apart from this motivational bullshit he crammed online).

But to put a thread topic about how to become a billionaire, and then come and start blowing hot air on the thread (almost 3,000 words in 3 long posts saying basically nothing)..... is simply deceit, and a waste of people's time to read the long bullshit (like I did).

And I said it as it is.

If he has anything sensible to say, he should just spill it instead of dancing around in circles saying the same thing.
If he has nothing better to say, then maybe he should just conserve his energy n shut the hell up.

I'm tired of people creating threads on NL with titles saying one thing....then the body of the post saying some other thing...usually absolute bollocks.

If you go through my posts, you'll see I encourage people when they post sensible things.
Not when they post crap.
epic

2 Likes

Re: The Billionaire's Secrets Revealed. by hellomosquito(f): 4:09am On Feb 21, 2017
DonX001:

First i am not a guy. Secondly, i do not intend to be a motivational speaker, just that at some point we all have to speak for few who will benefit from whatever has helped us to live stress free and well. I am sorry if i have made you angry (guess your anger came from some of the challenges i pointed out, causing you to remember life is unfair) i advice you center your energy to controlling your emotions. Remember i said virtue is what converts Gods blessing to currencies.
You just exibited why most people remain poor because i am sure no one forced you to read, you also said you read the long epistle to the end (guess you loved it). Please sir, do not make ugly comments about me or what i know will help few intelligent ones who are ready. I will keep at my teachings because i am sure after 2weeks you should come back and read testimonies. You are in a hurry , i will conclude by asking you, if i had told you 3 investments that fetches 10million per annum each for me (guess you will love to hear that, same as you have always heard) but with no impact. I am sorry if i have offended you once again.

2 Likes

Re: The Billionaire's Secrets Revealed. by hellomosquito(f): 4:15am On Feb 21, 2017
qoura123:

epic
I had to check Donx001's signature in his words (luking for a lover).
What are you doing raining insults on people here for impact/business. You just made me waste my limited time replying you.
Re: The Billionaire's Secrets Revealed. by DonX001: 1:02pm On Feb 21, 2017
hellomosquito:

First i am not a guy. Secondly, i do not intend to be a motivational speaker, just that at some point we all have to speak for few who will benefit from whatever has helped us to live stress free and well. I am sorry if i have made you angry (guess your anger came from some of the challenges i pointed out, causing you to remember life is unfair) i advice you center your energy to controlling your emotions. Remember i said virtue is what converts Gods blessing to currencies.
You just exibited why most people remain poor because i am sure no one forced you to read, you also said you read the long epistle to the end (guess you loved it). Please sir, do not make ugly comments about me or what i know will help few intelligent ones who are ready. I will keep at my teachings because i am sure after 2weeks you should come back and read testimonies. You are in a hurry , i will conclude by asking you, if i had told you 3 investments that fetches 10million per annum each for me (guess you will love to hear that, same as you have always heard) but with no impact. I am sorry if i have offended you once again.

Continue, I have no wish to derail your thread. I was stating things exactly as I see it.
I truly hope, for the sake of your readers that you actually start making some semblance of sense sometime in the future.

hellomosquito:

What are you doing raining insults on people here for impact/business. You just made me waste my limited time replying you.

Its very interesting that someone who keeps mentioning 'God' 'God' 'God' throughout his posts will go as low as telling blatant white lies to score cheap points on an anonymous forum.
Typical of the Nigerian hypocritical Christians.
I've never had a signature on NL (mainly because I hate having to see other people's signatures while reading a thread).
The only thing I have is my Personal text, and that hasn't changed since I joined Nairaland. If you check my profile, you'll see it.
So where you saw the bolded part above, beats my imagination. Guess that is what's important to you at your current age.

Its either you're hallucinating, or you're frankly psychotic.
Either way, you're not likely to get far on the road to becoming a billionaire that way....talk less of teaching others how to become one.

I'm not going to reply you anymore on that, you've proved you're still a child by your juvenile lies. There's a reason why most sensible mature adults no longer reply people on this forum.

1 Like

Re: The Billionaire's Secrets Revealed. by hellomosquito(f): 3:17pm On Feb 21, 2017
My day had been nice before i read comments from a particular guy on here. I'm successful enough to avoid these kind of arguments but what i wrote i saw. Whoever is being protective should continue. I hope your account is fat like mine.

Part one page four.
Now that you know how much you need to have a successful life and be termed success in your own term and right , you will move to the second action which is evaluating what you do now for a living. ( what you do to make money).
Now this is what you are expected to do. write down how much money you make per month.
Cross examine this with how much you wrote down as what you desire.
i am sure there will be a wide gap in the figures.
Now this is the secrets to correcting this.
1. deduce how much you will need on a daily basis, based on the fantasy figures.
2. think about additional 5 things (expensive/not business, jobs etc) that can give extra bucks. Even if you have no kobo, just choose based on your talents,qualification and assumptions
Please NOTE ; I can help with ideas about jobs and businesses if you are having difficulties on this.
3. if you aim at the heavens you can drop on the sky if you miss.
4. the billionaire secret is not in the making huge money daily, (you have to ensure you make some though) but in what i will discuss in part two.
i had to make my explanations as short as possible on here. if you need more clarity you may ask on here and i will answer all your questions or teach accordingly.

I have to say that i am not a seasoned writer and i am pressed with time. I will try as much as i can to do as i know will help without listening to cyber bullies. See you in a bit
Re: The Billionaire's Secrets Revealed. by hellomosquito(f): 3:54pm On Feb 22, 2017
After the episode i had with a nairalander on here. And also no comment or views i have decided to suspend whatever i had in mnd before coming up to write till i see interested NL. Thanks

1 Like

Re: The Billionaire's Secrets Revealed. by qoura123(m): 6:15pm On Feb 22, 2017
hellomosquito:

don't take life to serious am Luke and lucking for a lover now you dig!!!
people nowadays judge someone without knowing a thing or twoe about the person mama I throwaway salute for you ooo

1 Like

Re: The Billionaire's Secrets Revealed. by Nobody: 11:33pm On Feb 22, 2017
hellomosquito:
After the episode i had with a nairalander on here. And also no comment or views i have decided to suspend whatever i had in mnd before coming up to write till i see interested NL. Thanks
Nice thread. Following.
Re: The Billionaire's Secrets Revealed. by Comprotech: 11:01pm On Feb 23, 2017
hellomosquito:

Pls continue we re interested and ready to follow and help others to gain from it
This is what nijja needs.
A step by step way to make wealth
Thanks to you
hellomosquito!
hellomosquito!!
hellomosquito !!!
Re: The Billionaire's Secrets Revealed. by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 05, 2017
hellomosquito:
bet why
Re: The Billionaire's Secrets Revealed. by gozmann1(m): 2:34pm On Mar 05, 2017
What a wonderful lesson I'm just following up today being Sunday.this is the most inciting thread i' very stumbled on NL today..I'm already doing the visualizing test..omg it getting me super motivated,kind of pushing me to work on my plans..it's making me to get more serious and dedicated in achieving my dreams.
pls continue the teaching.
there are some people that can never see a good thing coming without trying to infest others with their lies and negativity.I wish it's possible for an OP to ban someone derailing a thread.
pls I'm following 100%.
Re: The Billionaire's Secrets Revealed. by Acidosis(m): 5:40pm On Mar 05, 2017
hellomosquito:
I like you, and I like your writeup
Re: The Billionaire's Secrets Revealed. by soulfood(m): 9:10pm On Mar 05, 2017
Re: The Billionaire's Secrets Revealed. by 222Martins(m): 11:12pm On Mar 05, 2017
@Op, are you a billionaire? Okay let me be a little bit considerate, do you have hard assets (property, investment portfolio) worth at least N100M? If your answer is NO.... Then please save yourself the stress.....as you have no moral/financial standing to offer anyone advice on how to become a billionaire.

4 Likes

Re: The Billionaire's Secrets Revealed. by sellers4buyers(m): 6:06am On Mar 06, 2017
I believe there is something called community service in corporate world, if you know what am talking about, this can be likened to one. That someone is trying to discourage you is not enough reason for you not to do that good thing for the community you belonged (nairaland).
Thousands if not millions will stumble on this post, think of what their expectations will be when they start reading and what they will feel when they stop at this point.
Re: The Billionaire's Secrets Revealed. by DEGREE2466(m): 6:29am On Mar 06, 2017
hellomosquito:

Anyway, this is business section so I've come to read and learn how to make millions not billions.

I'd like to know the concrete things you did that made you a billionaire

Your write up is good but when taken literally, it could mean "chasing a shadow" or don't you think?

You can't be looking at buying a Mercedes car of #80 million when you don't have upto 20k in your account.

So it would be good to blend your fantasy with reality.

Degree2466

1 Like

Re: The Billionaire's Secrets Revealed. by hellomosquito(f): 4:36pm On Mar 06, 2017
qoura123:

don't take life to serious am Luke and lucking for a lover now you dig!!!
people nowadays judge someone without knowing a thing or twoe about the person mama I throwaway salute for you ooo

Thanks i am back. You are fantastic

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Start A Fruit Juice Bar/restaurant In Nigeria? / Charcoal Guys Like Us....na Them(exporter) Dey Rush Us. Jah Bless. / Business I Can Start With #200k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.