Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

M I Being Selfish Or Their Is Something About My Partner - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / M I Being Selfish Or Their Is Something About My Partner (936 Views)

Am I Selfish Or She Is Greedy? / Is Loving Selfish Or Selfless? / Does My Ex Want Me Back Or Am I Being Used? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

M I Being Selfish Or Their Is Something About My Partner by abishegs: 6:44pm On Dec 08, 2009
i dnt understand if its me or my partner, av been wiv ma bf for 14months nw, he seems to be alwayz busy everytym i bring up an idea of comignt o visit him, i o see him yea, but most tyms he turns my offer down, and try schedule it to another day which is really frustrating and annoying, , he might later agree after so much persuasion, but nw m getting tired of persuading him, it actually gt me thinking maybe m forcing myself on him or m d one being selfish, expecting him to want to c me all d tym,
pls i need help,
Re: M I Being Selfish Or Their Is Something About My Partner by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 08, 2009
Who knows he, you may be the sideline chick and he is trying to keep you away from his main chick. I say surprise him grin grin
Re: M I Being Selfish Or Their Is Something About My Partner by coolier(f): 7:12pm On Dec 08, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

I say surprise himĀ  grin grin

I don't think you should. You might end up getting hurt.
Re: M I Being Selfish Or Their Is Something About My Partner by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 08, 2009
coolier:

I don't think you should. You might end up getting hurt.
Well its best she knows what is going down rather than hanging about, she will hurt now but atleast she will bounce out of it.
Re: M I Being Selfish Or Their Is Something About My Partner by AniLee(f): 8:56pm On Dec 08, 2009
aaaah nyet. I think she shud just cool off hime. u know back off kinda thing n keep on d low and eventually leave him. Cause, nah, dat bf sound like pepper spray right ther
Re: M I Being Selfish Or Their Is Something About My Partner by jejelolatu(f): 9:45pm On Dec 08, 2009
Gurl frend, if u knw where he lives then get ur behind al up in his crib an go see for urself wat hes got in dere!

Jeez, wat ar u waiting for? Pay him a surprise visit already!
Re: M I Being Selfish Or Their Is Something About My Partner by abishegs: 5:26pm On Dec 09, 2009
thnks everyone but i actually dnt think suprising him wud do me any gud cos he told me once tht i cnt come to his house excpt him invites me, and if i shud try it, i wud regret it, i knew def he is cheating but u cnt stop a man from cheating, but i dnt knw where i stand @ all,
Re: M I Being Selfish Or Their Is Something About My Partner by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 09, 2009
I wanted to say u shld storm his place uninvited earlier but whn i read ur last post ,i withdrew that.What i will tell you is not to ask him or tell him u want to see him again.If he asks you to come,tell him u dont hv time.Tell him u will come whn u want to see him and if he doesnt agree with ur time,back off.Definately he is cheating on you.Forget the fact that men are bound to cheat.It is rubbish talk,sorry to say.Both of u r human beings and entitled to cheating.But for the fact that u r faithful and he is cheating to take slightly with him cos he will continue to take u for granted and whn the time come s for u to react,he will simply tell u that u new it all the while and u didnt complain.
Dont let a guy that doesnt deserve u maltreats u emotionally anyhw.
Re: M I Being Selfish Or Their Is Something About My Partner by candyshore: 5:48pm On Dec 09, 2009
true forget d guy
Re: M I Being Selfish Or Their Is Something About My Partner by abishegs: 6:04pm On Dec 09, 2009
@ nikky kay: thnks alot for tht, i actally av been thinking about tht, m thinking of occupying myself wiv something else, cos i spoke wiv someone and he said if he rilly likes me, he wud b d one begging to c me everytym, tht most guys always want to be around their gurls, so i shud just let him b,
Re: M I Being Selfish Or Their Is Something About My Partner by tobiecxs(m): 6:24pm On Dec 09, 2009
@poster, you've got to be a stand up chic, think with your head, don't let your emotions make a fool of you. You already know the guy is a cheat, so why stay? if u guys eventually get married, and you realize your mistakes, you'll join the team of other silly* women in their prayer points of ' deliver my husband from the hands of the strange woman etc.' Not all guys are cheats, and its smart you've realized you can't stop a cheating guy from cheating. Upgrade girl, go for a faithful partner. cool
Re: M I Being Selfish Or Their Is Something About My Partner by abishegs: 7:15pm On Dec 09, 2009
tobiecxs:

' Not all guys are cheats, and its smart you've realized you can't stop a cheating guy from cheating. Upgrade girl, go for a faithful partner. cool

i believe tht, but y i choose to be d best and stay calm and patient is cos , if i muv on, i dnt knw wht the next one wud be, he might be worse thn this one nw, but thts d risk av gt to take, i want to be emotionally fit to handle it before i muv on, @least av someone i cn tlk to and be there for me before i cn take such decision, cos i m soo soo in luv,
Re: M I Being Selfish Or Their Is Something About My Partner by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 09, 2009
@least av someone i cn tlk to and be there for me before i cn take such decision, cos i m soo soo in luv,

Are we fighting wif you?
Re: M I Being Selfish Or Their Is Something About My Partner by abishegs: 7:36pm On Dec 09, 2009
melesky:

Are we fighting wif you?

no u are nt! but wht u guysz said on here's helped alot, and m actually tinking on wht the enxt step's going to be,
Re: M I Being Selfish Or Their Is Something About My Partner by tobiecxs(m): 11:17pm On Dec 09, 2009
i believe tht, but y i choose to be d best and stay calm and patient is cos , if i muv on, i dnt knw wht the next one wud be, he might be worse thn this one nw, but thts d risk av gt to take, i want to be emotionally fit to handle it before i muv on, @least av someone i cn tlk to and be there for me before i cn take such decision, cos i m soo soo in luv,

i'm rilly trying to understand wat u meant there, but if it's wot i'm thinking, it isn't compulsory you have a bf at every point in your life. maybe u should have a pause and reflect, check urself and make necessary improvements, you should also take time analyzing ur wanna-be boyfrends, 'it's an asset if u've got both great looks and manners' becos its probably proportional to the numbers of wanna-bes. if u have to move on, move on now. who knows, he might be glad u r even leaving, creating more space shocked
Re: M I Being Selfish Or Their Is Something About My Partner by Pharoh: 11:38pm On Dec 09, 2009
Lady i think you should move on because the signs are just too evident that he is not the right guy for you. I know you care about your emotions and i believe your friends will be there for you when you make that decision. Please be patient and watchful when making the future next decision and please not all guys are cheat to say the truth.

Ebonyeyes:

Who knows he, you may be the sideline chick and he is trying to keep you away from his main chick. I say surprise him grin grin
[size=2pt]
Hello but hmm
[/size] sad
Re: M I Being Selfish Or Their Is Something About My Partner by Nobody: 11:41pm On Dec 09, 2009
Pharoh:

Lady i think you should move on because the signs are just too evident that he is not the right guy for you. I know you care about your emotions and i believe your friends will be there for you when you make that decision. Please be patient and watchful when making the future next decision and please not all guys are cheat to say the truth.
[size=2pt]
Hello but hmm
[/size] sad
[size=2pt]Hey why the long face? smiley[/size]
Re: M I Being Selfish Or Their Is Something About My Partner by ruskiee(m): 9:07am On Dec 10, 2009
He's using the 'i'm too busy trick'.
Girlfriend-if he truly likes you he will cross mountains to be with you. I'd say his interest level in you is way lower than yours in him.
What you need to do is stop asking to see him. If he want to see you,let him say so. And when he does start turning down his requests too.
Lets see how he'd take that.
Always understand this- if you make yourself unavailable to people,their interest level in you shoots up.

Go out, have fun with your friends. Meet new people. Life's too short!
Re: M I Being Selfish Or Their Is Something About My Partner by adconline(m): 11:27am On Dec 10, 2009
provide a context . what does he do? Are u guys having a scheduling conflict? Do you know his schedule? How many days/hours is he working? Is he going to school? what are/were his reasons for not seing u?
Re: M I Being Selfish Or Their Is Something About My Partner by abishegs: 4:04pm On Dec 10, 2009
ruskiee:

Always understand this- if you make yourself unavailable to people,their interest level in you shoots up.

yea i believe tht, av been making myself unavailable nw even wen m bored! thnks alot,

adconline:

provide a context . what does he do? Are u guys having a scheduling conflict? Do you know his schedule? How many days/hours is he working? Is he going to school? what are/were his reasons for not seing u?

i knw his schedule, he wrks 9-5 but alwayz busy wen it comes to seeing me, telling me he nids time alone, and m nt the naggin type, i think the problem is cos i show him hw much i care and he knws m faithful , i dnt give him any reason to doubt me, maybe tht,
Re: M I Being Selfish Or Their Is Something About My Partner by agathamari(f): 5:43pm On Dec 10, 2009
i agree surprise him. if he has nothing to hide it wont bother him. its better to find the truth out now instead of later on

(1) (Reply)

Should I Divorce Her? / My Friend Just Broke Up With Somebody I'm Attracted To.what Should I Do? / I Need Ur Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.