Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,299 members, 7,822,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Defind This Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Defind This Relationship (930 Views)

Photo: When A Lady Tells A Nigerian Man "No Sex In This Relationship" / Tired Of This Relationship / Should I Call Off This Relationship? Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Defind This Relationship by CHIMCO(m): 3:01am On May 08, 2010
A relationship of 6 months, my lady g/f is pestering me to define it for her. I think it is stil too early. Pls, wht do u think?
Re: Defind This Relationship by AqRiUsAge(f): 3:17am On May 08, 2010
what did she mean by define
Re: Defind This Relationship by Pweety4me(f): 3:24am On May 08, 2010
It's a 6month relationship nao?simple! tongue

Or is she asking 4 more?as in maybe if u rove her or where the relationship is actually leading 2 if anything?
undecided
Re: Defind This Relationship by AqRiUsAge(f): 3:25am On May 08, 2010
Pweety4me:

It's a 6month realtionship nao?simple! tongue

Or is she asking 4 more?as in maybe if u rove her or where it the relationship is actually leading 2 if anything?
undecided

no be so

but maybe she meant something else
Re: Defind This Relationship by Pweety4me(f): 3:34am On May 08, 2010
Yea as i stated in my examples below wink
Re: Defind This Relationship by AqRiUsAge(f): 4:26am On May 08, 2010
Yep. Was just agreeing with you. . . maybe I wasnt clear enough.

Wish poster would enlighten us though . . . someday soon . . . before christmas . . .

what did she mean by define?
Re: Defind This Relationship by CHIMCO(m): 4:31am On May 08, 2010
Whn a lady said u shd define r/tioship, it means whther u wil marry or not.
Re: Defind This Relationship by Odunnu: 6:37am On May 08, 2010
CHIMCO:

Whn a lady said u shd define r/tioship, it means whther u wil marry or not.
Plz dnt make me cry!!
Re: Defind This Relationship by Spyker: 3:38pm On May 08, 2010
Odunnu:

Plz dnt make me cry!!

Why do you want to cry, is it not the truth? The bitter truth.
Poster, if you love her, tell her so, but don't propose if you don't mean it.
Re: Defind This Relationship by freecocoa(f): 5:53pm On May 08, 2010
all she's asking is where the affair is headed.
Re: Defind This Relationship by CHIMCO(m): 8:17pm On May 08, 2010
I know what she meant. What i am saying is that 6 months r/ationship is still too early to say whether to marry or not. Wht are u saying abt the duration?
Re: Defind This Relationship by sesman(m): 8:32pm On May 08, 2010
CHIMCO:

I know what she meant. What i am saying is that 6 months r/ationship is still too early to say whether to marry or not. Wht are u saying abt the duration?

it all depends on how you feel about this girl and how you feel about the relationship, only you can tell, but i think you just take your time and dont allow her to rush you into something you dont want to do. wink
Re: Defind This Relationship by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 29, 2012
to me relationship end in love but love end in relationship never, may be not truely in love
Re: Defind This Relationship by krech: 8:33am On Mar 01, 2012
She meant to say that what you are enjoying from her should be what a husband is suppose to enjoy from his wife. Since you have not made up plans to be the husband its better she knows on time so she can probably go out there to look for her husband and give what ever she is giving to you now for free.
So Bro make up your mind now or let her go
Re: Defind This Relationship by newmusic: 9:24am On Mar 01, 2012
She is right to ask.
Have you been shagging her? isnt it too early to shag her as well?

Bro, nothing do 6 months relationship.

Even as for me, I dont really like dating for too long, I dont believe in dating and shagging a babe for century before deciding wether to drop her or not, thats really unfair and selfish. If our relationship is based on sex, fine but if its a serious relationship then why wait for years after shagging her whole life then you decide she is not a wife material.

(1) (Reply)

Help / Help? / Do You Always Have A Second Thought Each Time U Suspect Him/her Of Cheating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.