Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,911 members, 7,814,075 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" (51904 Views)

Nigerian Man Who Vowed To Be Deported From Canada Over His Dead Body Dies / My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning / The Bad Image Of Nigeria Abroad. Kenyans Blast Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" by MtuMsuper: 10:51am On Feb 20, 2017
Litmus:
Jesus, why are people from so many African nations so delusional and sneaky? I thought only Ghanaians were sneaky and dishonest to themselves, but i'm finding the same traits in Cameroonians and now south Africans. Thank god for Kenyans, at least those people come on Niraland and fight their corner without resorting to, 'i am Nigerian and we Nigerians are criminals" and so on nor try to set Nigerians at one another in order to deflect deserved attack. The only thing with Kenyans though, so far, is that they are delusional like the rest of the shameful African lot. They never admit to being wrong when they are wrong and never admit to having the lesser of anything when that thing is obviously lesser. South Africans are here, playing the "I AM NIGERIAN, WE ARE CORRUPT" game instead of facing the fact that they have a problem that they need to sort out. A few years back, they slaughtered people from Angola, Mozambique, Somalians and other Nationals, they set people alight in a barbaric show that shocked the world. Instead of examining themselves they claimed that the foreigners deserved to die because they were criminals. Last year or the year before last, the South African blacks did the same thing again and we all saw images of that poor Angolan dying on the streets befor our eyes, stabbed. Was the Angolan a drug pusher? are the Somalian shopkeepers being attacked drugs pushers? darned hypocrites, stand up on your feet like men instead of crawling on all fours in the shadows of Niaraland like sniveling beasts and admit you have a problem. Stop blaming others for your problems! Friggin cowards

I am not an African, Africans are hateful and shameful, i am proudly Nigerian.
Don't drag we kenyans into your so called "delusional " brouhaha. We don't go to South Africa to do crazy things like running organized crime rings and sh1t, most of us go there to do legitimate sh1t and then vamoose. I can confidently say that in as much as we have criminal elements in our society, they are not the dominant faction amongst kenyans abroad. Most of us are just book people wanting to get PhDs and then go on to do good in their host societies. Nigerians druggies and scammers fill prisons everywhere from Azerbaijan to Paraguay to Kazakhstan to some other little Rock i bet you haven't heard of.. show me the kenyans.

Ps: leave our happy go lucky Cameroonians outta this, they just love partying and playing makossa music, and that's not a crime. They're just happy people

2 Likes

Re: South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" by LeSudAfricaine: 1:31pm On Feb 20, 2017
lielbree:
They are saying the truth though... We Nigerians are usually a disgrace all over the world. It's a sad reality. We are too criminal minded.

How many foreigners are in prison here in Nigeria? Compare that number with the Nigerians in foreign prisons.
very good point, your compatriots should learn from you, tell people the truth and they label you xenophobic

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" by LeSudAfricaine: 1:37pm On Feb 20, 2017
doyinbaby:
Nigerians should stop going south Africa ,,,,they don't like you there,,,,,personally I don't stay where I am not wanted,,.,,I hate animosity
the problem is you're pretty much not wanted everywhere
Re: South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" by LeSudAfricaine: 1:39pm On Feb 20, 2017
MtuMsuper:

Don't drag we kenyans into your so called "delusional " brouhaha. We don't go to South Africa to do crazy things like running organized crime rings and sh1t, most of us go there to do legitimate sh1t and then vamoose. I can confidently say that in as much as we have criminal elements in our society, they are not the dominant faction amongst kenyans abroad. Most of us are just book people wanting to get PhDs and then go on to do good in their host societies. Nigerians druggies and scammers fill prisons everywhere from Azerbaijan to Paraguay to Kazakhstan to some other little Rock i bet you haven't heard of.. show me the kenyans.

Ps: leave our happy go lucky Cameroonians outta this, they just love partying and playing makossa music, and that's not a crime. They're just happy people
these people are delusional bro just leave them alone before they say you are "jealous" lol
Re: South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" by Eastwalk(m): 2:31pm On Feb 20, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
these people are delusional bro just leave them alone before they say you are "jealous" lol
LeSudAfricaine:
the problem is you're pretty much not wanted everywhere
LeSudAfricaine:
very good point, your compatriots should learn from you, tell people the truth and they label you xenophobic
I have been noticing you here on nairaland. Your hate for Nigerian is unwarranted and misanthropic. Life is too short to hate. angry

1 Like

Re: South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" by LeSudAfricaine: 2:35pm On Feb 20, 2017
Eastwalk:
I have been noticing you here on nairaland. iYour hate for Nigerian is unwarranted and misanthropic. Life is too short to hate. angry
I'm giving as I'm getting.
Re: South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" by chachanga: 9:15am On Feb 21, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
I'm giving as I'm getting.

Let silly pple do their pettiness, you just don't become a bigot like them!

Re: South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" by Adageorge(f): 7:46am On Feb 23, 2017
now this when I come in
SA have touch my heart,,yesterday news show how Nigerians were deported from south Africa ,,,I remember when we help them gain independent n also help them fight corruption ,,,now we r d same one bringing it back
Re: South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" by Goke7: 8:25am On Feb 24, 2017
BlackOnassis:
South Africans have become wild and broken. This is what happens to any ethnic group who bears the brunt of European racism for a long time. They no longer have African sensibilities.
All I see here is a bunch of frustrated people whose govt has failed them after promising that a black majority govt would bring utopia
The result: blame every immigrant doing better than you.
Ok let us say Nigerians are criminal pimps and drug dealers. What about the Somalis and the Zimbaweans who have been killed? What crimes have they commited. South Africans need to face reality and hold their govt accountable; going after the Nigerian boogeyman wont heal their festering wounds.

well said, one of the best comments here
Re: South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" by Nobody: 12:07am On Apr 11, 2017
chai , naija don suffer sha
Re: South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" by MARGIELA(m): 4:33pm On Nov 09, 2017
azimibraun:
Where is Emeka? Nna Man! Emeka. Dey south.... O boy! hw far with Jide na? Bros the guy the south o! See the result now. People Gaddaafi liberated just a few years ago are now calling for our deportation. Our people who want it cheap are getting it hard. Second class not respected and insecure people. I wish una well. The kind of anger this south Africans are expressing shows that a lot of. Bodies will be coming home in caskets and body bags soon. They have just declared Nigerians enemies of their progress.

Lol...in body bags
Re: South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" by Simcha: 7:09pm On Feb 21, 2018
The SA universtities I wanna apply to require me evaluate, my secondary school certificate, by SAQA, and to write the NBT(national benchmark test) as a criterium for getting admissions. My question is "will I have to travel to SA to write the NBT since there are no centers of the test in Nigeria? If will have to go there, what kind of visa should I apply for?
Note: I have a permanent South African that can cater for all my needs including accommodation, living and study fees.
Re: South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" by LeSudAfricaine: 11:39pm On Feb 23, 2018
Abagworo:

Remove whites and South Africa becomes the most backward country in the world. Every black South African should be ashamed of him/herself.
he he . from the comments on that excerpt it is clear that those comments are from south Africans of all colours and yet you have to attack only black people? and you scream of backwards when clearly you still think white man is God! you have issues

4 Likes

Re: South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" by LeSudAfricaine: 11:42pm On Feb 23, 2018
Lol...HIV infested South Africans...always vexing and hyperventilating due 2 excess antiretrovirals and other HIV meds circulating in dia system. Sore losers.
this comment is stupid, my compatriots are raising valid issues about your people and you are busy making a noise about a lifestyle disease ravaging your own people as well

4 Likes

Re: South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" by LeSudAfricaine: 11:44pm On Feb 23, 2018

I tell u...and they be acting like they d black south africans developed their cities and urban areas single handedly. The other day i read a southy say "black south africans are a higher race of blacks compared 2 oda africans" am like wtf? Wats wrong wit diz HIV infested negroes...do u knw d highest aid donations for HIV/AIDS goes to SA? A country where its citizens are so lazy they get welfare money frm dia govt even till d age or 40yrs. They should b glad nigerians live there, work n pay d taxes that enable them get free welfare 2 survive. Witout foreigners, SAfrica will b a disaster.
The fact that you are still stigmatising hiv and people living with it, this day and age while the whole world has moved on, is testament as to how backwards and unexposed you guys are really are

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" by LeSudAfricaine: 11:46pm On Feb 23, 2018
ebby9z:
Do South Africans complain everytime of Kenyans, do they complain of Americans, do they complain of Egyptians, Indians? No. That simply means, irrespective of sentiments, our people are causing damage in another man's country. If we can damage our own country to this level, now imagine what we'll do to another country. Nigeria has lost every vestige of respectability. See the number of Internet scammers in the country, defrauding foreigners of their hard earned income. Before we start blaming SAns for xenophobia, let's tell ourselves the hard truth. We are fast becoming the scum of this earth.
you are one of a kind!

4 Likes

Re: South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" by LeSudAfricaine: 11:49pm On Feb 23, 2018
zinaunreal:
No Nigerian drug dealer ever forced this South African drug addicts to buy his products. Nigerians know where the market is good. Drugs and violence go hand in hand and south Africans love violence so they need to keep on taking their suppliments. Thats where the commercial and opportunistic Nigerians come in.

What im only saying is that if South Africans loved bread and bread alone and bread moves the Market, Nigerians would keep on supplying. Nothing personal just business. If you dont want it dont buy it. Idiots
You are like a rapist that says if the victim never wore the skimpy dress she wouldn't have been raped. nothing justifies drug peddling

5 Likes

Re: South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" by LeSudAfricaine: 11:52pm On Feb 23, 2018
bigtt76:
Sad buh were the South Africans forced into taking good drugs? They're just lazy that's all undecided the predominantly white police force are not doing anything so that the lacks are destroyed and they can take over grin
you don't personally know any south African and yet you've also joined "they are lazy" bandwagon, smh

4 Likes

Re: South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" by LeSudAfricaine: 11:54pm On Feb 23, 2018
Like wise MTN, Shoprite and DsTv. If their business is not in Nigeria, I doubt they will have any thing to report on gdp
so these companies exist purely because of Nigeria?

4 Likes

Re: South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" by LeSudAfricaine: 11:55pm On Feb 23, 2018
cloudyskygrind:
While I despise drug dealers, love vendors etc, the problem with black south Africans is not Nigerians. It's the minority yet dominant white people. They seem to believe that if they take out Nigerians, things would be better they lie. South Africans themselves are criminals in nature
why sideline black people only while south Africans of all races are complaining about you people? why do have such low self worth?

4 Likes

Re: South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" by LeSudAfricaine: 11:57pm On Feb 23, 2018
bobbiekrantz:
Only a few houses were *torched*

Dumb South African Eediots!
clearly not dumb as you since you guys believe human organs make people wealthy

4 Likes

Re: South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" by LeSudAfricaine: 11:58pm On Feb 23, 2018
officialJP:
Nigerian are like lions other animals get jealous of him grin
he he, ignorance is bliss

3 Likes

Re: South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" by LeSudAfricaine: 12:00am On Feb 24, 2018
omoiyamayor:
Come to S.A. to see the weekend life,from Thursday they busy at the taverns Drinking beer like they been fasting for 2years,cigar like generator,kids smoke cigar at age 10 wen e enter 25 e wan upgrade to weed,after high school n.a. drugs.I wonder if by 2050 if S.A. can have a presidential candidate cus from childhood they are dead,school kids kiss by the robot,u can't correct them,they said Mandela fought for their freedom,let's not forget they are the first African nation to pass homosexuality into law,last year they were protesting to legalise weed at cape town,but they say we spoiling them,look at dead body looking for person to blame.lots of Nigerians are in Dubai but not sellin drugs,Ghana n ko,Germany,French government didn't say so too.sorry ads people
we do all those things in our country by yours

2 Likes

Re: South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" by LeSudAfricaine: 12:02am On Feb 24, 2018
doyinbaby:
Nigerians should stop going south Africa ,,,,they don't like you there,,,,,personally I don't stay where I am not wanted,,.,,I hate animosity
but then again where are you liked?

4 Likes

Re: South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" by LeSudAfricaine: 12:08am On Feb 24, 2018
cejaypriesty:

It was Nigerians that corrupted South Africans, they have been known for violent conduct eg rape and other violent crimes it is true that Nigerians made it worse. S. A have never really liked Nigerians cos they feel Nigerians come over there to take their jobs but they forget most of them are uneducated. Killing Nigerians ain't the solutions, deport anyone that commit crime and let those who do legitimate business stay and live in peace.
you guys have this unfounded superiority complex against other African countries and its honestly funny and dumbfounding. how is that most of us are uneducated but the literacy rate of SA is better than yours by a wide margin!? were few Nigerian kids attend primary school compared to south African kids? whereby we have the best institutions of learning on the continent? the budget for education is the biggest on the continent? lol

4 Likes

Re: South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" by zinaunreal(m): 4:57am On Feb 24, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
You are like a rapist that says if the victim never wore the skimpy dress she wouldn't have been raped. nothing justifies drug peddling
whatever. If you dont need drugs dont buy it
Re: South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" by LeSudAfricaine: 5:19am On Feb 24, 2018
zinaunreal:
whatever. If you dont need drugs dont buy it
like don't wear a skirt of you don't wanna get raped. you are justifying the unjustifiable

3 Likes

Re: South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" by zinaunreal(m): 2:31pm On Feb 24, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
like don't wear a skirt of you don't wanna get raped. you are justifying the unjustifiable

Nobody forced you to go to thr market to buy foodstuffs. Did the peddler knock at your door? Only people with history of addiction would keep on blaming the peddler for his trade. Youre a suspected addict. If you cant handle your addiction hang yourself and let people move on
Re: South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" by LeSudAfricaine: 10:32pm On Feb 24, 2018
zinaunreal:

Nobody forced you to go to thr market to buy foodstuffs. Did the peddler knock at your door? Only people with history of addiction would keep on blaming the peddler for his trade. Youre a suspected addict. If you cant handle your addiction hang yourself and let people move on
like I said, you are justifying the unjustifiable. You are exploiting people's addictions for your own benefit, it's selfish

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Obituary Of Two Brothers Who Died In Ghastly Motor Accident In Anambra (Photos) / Why Do Black Women In America Hate White Women & Are So Toxic? (Photos) / 103 Wedding Guests Die In Boat Mishap In Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.