Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,972 members, 7,814,295 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" (51906 Views)

Nigerian Man Who Vowed To Be Deported From Canada Over His Dead Body Dies / My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning / The Bad Image Of Nigeria Abroad. Kenyans Blast Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" by LeSudAfricaine: 3:24pm On Feb 25, 2018
zinaunreal:
keep fooling yourselves. I know this mere statements of truth am making is enough for me to get killed in south africa. Thats how barbaric your senseless black citizens are. Always violent with no brain. Keep learning from us. I never knew we had slaves on nairaland except yesterday. Now i know
can't hear you properly, generator's making too much noise in the background grin,grin

5 Likes

Re: South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" by zinaunreal(m): 7:48pm On Feb 25, 2018
I love my country till the day i die. Im a fuvking Nigerian its a pity you will never understand what it takes to be one
Re: South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" by Nobody: 11:56pm On Feb 25, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
lemme make you an example. you know the ugly girl in class that hates the beautiful class prefect ? it is not really hate , it is admiration.
And there is a saying that goes "If you admire someone,tell them because people never get the flowers while they can still smell them"

2 Likes

Re: South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" by Nobody: 12:16am On Feb 26, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
can't hear you properly, generator's making too much noise in the background grin,grin
the sound of the generator be like Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ......grin now imagine the entire slum of Makoko with other million generators,hell on earth grin

4 Likes

Re: South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" by Nobody: 12:31am On Feb 26, 2018
zinaunreal:
keep fooling yourselves. I know this mere statements of truth am making is enough for me to get killed in south africa. Thats how barbaric your senseless black citizens are. Always violent with no brain. Keep learning from us. I never knew we had slaves on nairaland except yesterday. Now i know
What must we learn from you? Are the pics below what you call being "industrious"? by whose standards?

3 Likes

Re: South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" by Lionessza(f): 10:54am On Feb 26, 2018
zinaunreal:
I love my country till the day i die. Im a fuvking Nigerian its a pity you will never understand what it takes to be one

LMFAO, that was so touching. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" by LeSudAfricaine: 9:01pm On Mar 01, 2018
Lionessza:

LMFAO, that was so touching. grin
gringrin

3 Likes

Re: South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" by mlindoes: 10:58am On Jun 22, 2018
Im sure South African citizens would gladly ask their legitimate investments in Nigeria to come back in exchange for everything Nigerian in that country, I promise you, ASK THEM.

ahahnow:
Then MTN and Shoprite should also je je lee deport themselves out of Nigeria. Simple
Re: South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" by MalikP81(f): 12:27am On Jul 11, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
'we only exist because of whites" really? This is just you projecting my friend, we don't have the infatuation, obsession , sense of wonder or inferiority complex you guys have towards white people, so by rehashing the by now tired " if it wasn't for the whites 'line, note that it is how you see yourself in relation to white people, do not involve us on your inferiority. Did you say barbarism? You see you say these fancy words without taking a closer look at the mirror,. Is there honestly a more barbaric nation in Africa than Nigeria? The Nigeria of daily bombings, ritual murders, where drugs are put inside corpses etc . You must be smoking something and BTW to hell with what you think when you think South Africa we couldn't care less, and no prices for guessing that youll think of white people of course since you are by far the most white asss kissing nation on the continent

Wiser bunch blah blah. Where is the standard of living with all the your wisdom? African countries are quietly developing at an alarming rate, and you busy boasting of wisdom on a faceless forum, in typical fashion. You are so wise to the point you saw fit to build a statue of another country's president,. Talk about being wise. You are so wise that you are sitting with a precious commodity that the whole world needs and yet you are still using generators. You dominate South Africa how? Weren't you to he helpless poor immigrant we were killing willy nilly a few mins ago? BTW the so called " how we got you independence" fairy tale is only know over there. Nobody absolutely nobody recognises Nigeria as the nation that got us independence, not our history books, not our elders, politicians etc . stop forcing yourselves on our history, it looks desperate! We owe you absolutely nothing. bTW even this " Nigerians are being killed like flies" is another fairly tale invented by your own media

Who gives a damn about BBN? Well Unless you live under a rock, Nigeria is the only country that's still hung up over this stupid show and it's honestly not popular in SA, I think watching a bunch of Nigerians in one room puts many off. Lol nah' even the SA version ain't popular.

Funny how my country doesn't know how to entertain but has better movies, music, television shows, concerts, fashion shows etc and is the only African country with an Oscar and a Grammy, lol,. We are a " dead nation with only killers and rapists" but we are TR he most visited African nation, lol. You are just a ball of contradictions. Which qualify foreigner? So when a Nigerian doctor gets hired in a SA hospital, a South African doctor will kill the Nigerian? grin does this even make sense? Can you please get some brain please

Mercy

1 Like

Re: South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" by Ugosample(m): 6:20pm On Sep 07, 2018
azimibraun:
Where is Emeka? Nna Man! Emeka. Dey south.... O boy! hw far with Jide na? Bros the guy the south o! See the result now. People Gaddaafi liberated just a few years ago are now calling for our deportation. Our people who want it cheap are getting it hard. Second class not respected and insecure people. I wish una well. The kind of anger this south Africans are expressing shows that a lot of. Bodies will be coming home in caskets and body bags soon. They have just declared Nigerians enemies of their progress.

And indeed, a lot of them have been killed like fowls recently

Shameful thing
Re: South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" by Ugosample(m): 6:26pm On Sep 07, 2018
konfused:
Train up a child in the way he should go, he will never depart from it.

Am not supporting drug dealers, but if there are no users, there won't be sellers.

Sometimes, there is something that baffles me, why is it that drugs are not sold openly on the streets of Nigeria like its being done in countries like south Africa and US.

South Africans are lazy and have a portion of the blame.

The drugs don't just appear on the streets of South Africa, it goes through their border, so some portion of the blame should be theirs.

There is a song by Shyne, Quasi OG, he says ........." "Man, black people don't own no ports or boats
So tell me how the fcvk we getting all this coke"

A lot of Nigerian are struggling hence has less disposable income for coke

the elite in Nigeria tho are into coke
especially in Abj

the main problem in Nigeria in that dept is ganja

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Obituary Of Two Brothers Who Died In Ghastly Motor Accident In Anambra (Photos) / Why Do Black Women In America Hate White Women & Are So Toxic? (Photos) / 103 Wedding Guests Die In Boat Mishap In Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.