Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,982 members, 7,814,343 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" (51907 Views)

Nigerian Man Who Vowed To Be Deported From Canada Over His Dead Body Dies / My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning / The Bad Image Of Nigeria Abroad. Kenyans Blast Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" by zinaunreal(m): 10:52pm On Feb 24, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
like I said, you are justifying the unjustifiable. You are exploiting people's addictions for your own benefit, it's selfish
screw you. If i knew you were blood thirsty south african i wouldnt have given you an audience. Your country is just negative. Sex addicts. Drug addicts. Violent rapists. Killers. Im sure you have killed my country man before.. Gerrout
Re: South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" by LeSudAfricaine: 11:59pm On Feb 24, 2018
zinaunreal:
screw you. If i knew you were blood thirsty south african i wouldnt have given you an audience. Your country is just negative. Sex addicts. Drug addicts. Violent rapists. Killers. Im sure you have killed my country man before.. Gerrout
my country negative!? lol, I shudder to think if my country's negative then what do I make of that shhthole called Naija. the same Nigeria where old men marry toddlers,? where people are killed for intestines and other macabre human fetishes, where adulterers are stoned like nuts in the name of religion, where eight year olds are burnt in suspicion of witchcraft, where corruption is rampant, the same Nigeria of Boko haram? of fake pastors, human traffickers, rapists, ritualists, drug paddlers, prostitution ringers etc, ask yourself why no nation welcomes your crooked assess, that's cause you are associated with criminality wherever you go, so please save your criminal rants to your crooked brothers, I'm from a country which is a beacon of light in an otherwise hopeless continent, a nation of "firsts'"

4 Likes

Re: South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" by londoner: 12:10am On Feb 25, 2018
I actually think SA should start deporting Nigerians (except the ones making an honest living or studying) because they need to be forced to obey the laws and ways of SA. The stubborn Nigerian mind needs to be forced to do the right thing. Other Nigerians who want to go to SA for the right reasons will also join in to make them behave right because it will affect their chances for a visa.

To be honest, I want the UK to do the same to those Nigerians having troubles obeying the law. They are not ready to leave Nigeria and should be sent back until they learn how to behave properly. Law abiding Nigerians are tired of them dragging us all through the mud. Besides they give no F#*ks how their actions affect honest Nigerians and I don't give a damn about them either.

Ghana should follow suit.

5 Likes

Re: South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" by zinaunreal(m): 12:55am On Feb 25, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
my country negative!? lol, I shudder to think if my country's negative then what do I make of that shhthole called Naija. the same Nigeria where old men marry toddlers,? where people are killed for intestines and other macabre human fetishes, where adulterers are stoned like nuts in the name of religion, where eight year olds are burnt in suspicion of witchcraft, where corruption is rampant, the same Nigeria of Boko haram? of fake pastors, human traffickers, rapists, ritualists, drug paddlers, prostitution ringers etc, ask yourself why no nation welcomes your crooked assess, that's cause you are associated with criminality wherever you go, so please save your criminal rants to your crooked brothers, I'm from a country which is a beacon of light in an otherwise hopeless continent, a nation of "firsts'"

You should be banned from this site. Your country is a beacon of light yet you come here for enlightenment. Rotten mentality. Rotten president. Rotten rapist and drug addicts. Rotten pedophiles. Rotten ritualists. Killers. Gangs upon gangs. Jobless lazy citizens. We Nigerians will keep on dominating your country. We know you people are lazy. Lazy bunch. The whites there will always be superior to you sensless blacks. Killing your fellow blacks and you think you own your country. Lol. Such a fool. Think again. Lazy jobless junkies. If not for the whites your country is trash a dustbin.

Lol. Just imagine someone rapping his own sister just because he believes he would get cured from AIDS. You find that only in south africa. SOUTH AFRICAN BLACKS precisely. You are all diseased .To me your country has nothing to offer but death and blood. The whites should have terminated you all to extinction. Killing Nigerians because you envy our progress worldwide. Lazy blacks looking for excuse not to work and be productive. Useless
Re: South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" by Nobody: 1:48am On Feb 25, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
I'm always left speechless when I hear Nigerians say SA is the capital of crime of Africa yet won't stop overcrowding the SA embassy for visas.some of the most dangerous parts of SA are places where population of Nigerians is high,Hillbrow and the likes.look how they have turned once clean neighborhoods into smelly cesspits.We all know that the most dangerous part of Johannesburg is Hillbrow,in Pretoria is Sunnyside and we all know who lives there

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" by zinaunreal(m): 1:56am On Feb 25, 2018
Jayceon:
I'm always left speechless when I hear Nigerians say SA is the capital of crime of Africa yet won't stop overcrowding the SA embassy for visas.some of the most dangerous parts of SA are places where population of Nigerians is high,Hillbrow and the likes.look how they have turned once clean neighborhoods into smelly cesspits.We all know that the most dangerous part of Johannesburg is Hillbrow,in Pretoria is Sunnyside and we all know who lives there

Go get your forum and preach your shiit. Stop infesting this place. Oh i forgot. You people dont know shiit thats why you depend on us for knowledge. Jeez this southizz even have accounts on nairaland. Your country must be as boring as hell. Tests must be done before you infect us with AIDS and addiction.

I also heard you people roll up weed and antiretroviral drugs just to get a new feel of high. WHATTTTT! what the hell wont you shithole addicts smoke. And you blame Nigerians for making you druggies. You drug yourselves. We are only there for your money because we know you drug heads dont know how to make money. No sense.
Re: South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" by zinaunreal(m): 2:12am On Feb 25, 2018
londoner:
I actually think SA should start deporting Nigerians (except the ones making an honest living or studying) because they need to be forced to obey the laws and ways of SA. The stubborn Nigerian mind needs to be forced to do the right thing. Other Nigerians who want to go to SA for the right reasons will also join in to make them behave right because it will affect their chances for a visa.

To be honest, I want the UK to do the same to those Nigerians having troubles obeying the law. They are not ready to leave Nigeria and should be sent back until they learn how to behave properly. Law abiding Nigerians are tired of them dragging us all through the mud. Besides they give no F#*ks how their actions affect honest Nigerians and I don't give a damn about them either.

Ghana should follow suit.

Youre killing Nigerians and other Black foreigners and you're lecturing "live properly" . Listen to yourself scum. We make your country what it is and i bet you the day Nigerians leave half of the south african population will storm Nigeria looking for drugs.

"Ghana should follow suit" but youre killing Ghanians and others black Africans. Junkie shut your trap and deport your brain to where it should properly be
Re: South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" by Nobody: 2:31am On Feb 25, 2018
zinaunreal:

Go get your forum and preach your shiit. Stop infesting this place. Oh i forgot. You people dont know shiit thats why you depend on us for knowledge. Jeez this southizz even have accounts on nairaland. Your country must be as boring as hell. Tests must be done before you infect us with AIDS and addiction.

I also heard you people roll up weed a d antiretroviral drugs just to get a new feel of high. WHATTTTT! what the hell wont you shithole addicts smoke. And you blame Nigerians for making you druggies. You drug yourselves. We are only there for your money because we know you drug heads dont know how to make money. No sense.
Yes SA is boring that's why out population of 52 million people only a tiny tiny number of people know this forum exists.people must really like being bored I guess because the last time I checked RSA was,is and will always be the most visited country on the continent,isn't your BBN currently hosted here? grin have we not hosted The Voice Naija before? grin ,your next elections might be hosted here as well..watch out wink.Think twice before telling people to get off a forum you don't own and will never own.

so what? I also hear that you people have now started eating your own sh*t to combat the hunger cheesy .Why don't you tell your bros to stop crying "xenophobia" when they are being killed since you have confessed that your backward jungle has nothing to offer the world but drugs? and you are also being killed in Asia for drugs

ramble on wink

2 Likes

Re: South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" by zinaunreal(m): 2:56am On Feb 25, 2018
Jayceon:
Yes SA is boring that's why out population of 52 million people only a tiny tiny number of people know this forum exists.people must really like being bored I guess because the last time I checked RSA was,is and will always be the most visited country on the continent,isn't your BBN currently hosted here? grin have we not hosted The Voice Naija before? grin ,your next elections might be hosted here as well..watch out wink.Think twice before telling people to get off a forum you don't own and will never own.

so what? I also here that you people have now started eating your own sh*t to combat the hunger cheesy .Why don't you tell your bros to stop crying "xenophobia" when they are being killed since you have confessed that your backward jungle has nothing to offer the world but drugs? and you are also being killed in Asia for drugs

ramble on wink

You only exist because of the whites. As far as im concerned when i think south africa i think whites. You blacks are useless and the whites have strategically ensured that even without their rule you are still their slaves like always. They have carved out a niche for themselves away from your vulgarity and barbarism.

Keep decieving yourselves. Nigerians are always the wiser bunch. In your country we will stay and dominate you wether you like it or not. Watch us make more money while you suck on your drugs.

Lazy blacks that begged Nigeria to help them with their independence. Now you repay us with death because you cant work but yet cant bear to see others make money right in front of you.

The people youre killing are not even drug cabals but ordinary helpless business owner looking to earn a decent living. Burning their properties, rendering dead their means of livelihood and now youre talking bla bla bla. Who gives a hoot about BBN? You do. You watch it. We keep you entertained because your country dont know how to entertain. Its dead. Only killers ,rapists , addicts and diseased south africans live there. Thats why when a qualified foreigner shows up he will always take that job right in front of you. Thats because even the south african employer know the evil state of mind of his fellow country man
Re: South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" by LeSudAfricaine: 5:48am On Feb 25, 2018
zinaunreal:

You should be banned from this site. Your country is a beacon of light yet you come here for enlightenment. Rotten mentality. Rotten president. Rotten rapist and drug addicts. Rotten pedophiles. Rotten ritualists. Killers. Gangs upon gangs. Jobless lazy citizens. We Nigerians will keep on dominating your country. We know you people are lazy. Lazy bunch. The whites there will always be superior to you sensless blacks. Killing your fellow blacks and you think you own your country. Lol. Such a fool. Think again. Lazy jobless junkies. If not for the whites your country is trash a dustbin.

Lol. Just imagine someone rapping his own sister just because he believes he would get cured from AIDS. You find that only in south africa. SOUTH AFRICAN BLACKS precisely. You are all diseased .To me your country has nothing to offer but death and blood. The whites should have terminated you all to extinction. Killing Nigerians because you envy our progress worldwide. Lazy blacks looking for excuse not to work and be productive. Useless
kwaaks! Banned for what exactly? For telling you apes the truth? It's us who should ban you good-for-nothing leeches for spoiling our country and pumping our women with drugs and pimping them and you have the audacity to tell us about hard work? To be Nigerian is synonymous with criminality everywhere you go, you can't even look after yourselves, anywhere you find a number of Nigerians it is squalid as ufck! You shout lazy people all the time and yet you can't even build your country even the likes of Rwanda are surpassing you ! Yeah my country is beacon of hope for you uncultured beasts your brothers are queueing at our home affairs for a better life, you won't find a South African in that hot mess you call a country, and yet in your own words " we have nothing to offer". You think I come to this site for enlightenment? Ha ha! What do you backward villagers know? Still practising witchcraft practices and human practices this day and age! Haa! You need enlightenment yourself , still thinking white people are Gods ha ha. fYi I come here for entertainment, you buffoons make me laugh. You are the source of my amusement. Forget it we enlightened you! Not long ago you only knew street vendors and we introduced your village asses to retail, haha. By "rotten President" I assume you are referring to Zuma? The same Zuma you built a statue for? What does that make you? Where is that Zuma now? We deal with nonsense down south like we're going to deal with you

Are you sure we even kill you people when you're so self-destructive in nature? You can praise your white gods in typical Nigerian fashion and yet the fact remains, no white person built houses, proper roads, schools, electricity , hospitals etc for black South Africans ,mind you lack these are things of which you either don't even have or are in poor state and here you calling white people superior to black people and calling for the extermination of your own race! It just goes to show how backwards you people really are. Lol, your progress world wide ha ha! Delusions delusions., Who in the right frame of mind envies Nigerians? You guys are criminal scum every country in Africa looks down on you! Talk about Aids yet you don't even know your own stats, you dumbufck! Your clueless govt can't even keep records! Call us lazy all you want but there is a reason why we make the biggest middle class in SA and why most of you apes still live under a dollar a day

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" by LeSudAfricaine: 7:19am On Feb 25, 2018
zinaunreal:

You only exist because of the whites. As far as im concerned when i think south africa i think whites. You blacks are useless and the whites have strategically ensured that even without their rule you are still their slaves like always. They have carved out a niche for themselves away from your vulgarity and barbarism.

Keep decieving yourselves. Nigerians are always the wiser bunch. In your country we will stay and dominate you wether you like it or not. Watch us make more money while you suck on your drugs.

Lazy blacks that begged Nigeria to help them with their independence. Now you repay us with death because you cant work but yet cant bear to see others make money right in front of you.

The people youre killing are not even drug cabals but ordinary helpless business owner looking to earn a decent living. Burning their properties, rendering dead their means of livelihood and now youre talking bla bla bla. Who gives a hoot about BBN? You do. You watch it. We keep you entertained because your country dont know how to entertain. Its dead. Only killers ,rapists , addicts and diseased south africans live there. Thats why when a qualified foreigner shows up he will always take that job right in front of you. Thats because even the south african employer know the evil state of mind of his fellow country man
'we only exist because of whites" really? This is just you projecting my friend, we don't have the infatuation, obsession , sense of wonder or inferiority complex you guys have towards white people, so by rehashing the by now tired " if it wasn't for the whites 'line, note that it is how you see yourself in relation to white people, do not involve us on your inferiority. Did you say barbarism? You see you say these fancy words without taking a closer look at the mirror,. Is there honestly a more barbaric nation in Africa than Nigeria? The Nigeria of daily bombings, ritual murders, where drugs are put inside corpses etc . You must be smoking something and BTW to hell with what you think when you think South Africa we couldn't care less, and no prices for guessing that youll think of white people of course since you are by far the most white asss kissing nation on the continent

Wiser bunch blah blah. Where is the standard of living with all the your wisdom? African countries are quietly developing at an alarming rate, and you busy boasting of wisdom on a faceless forum, in typical fashion. You are so wise to the point you saw fit to build a statue of another country's president,. Talk about being wise. You are so wise that you are sitting with a precious commodity that the whole world needs and yet you are still using generators. You dominate South Africa how? Weren't you to he helpless poor immigrant we were killing willy nilly a few mins ago? BTW the so called " how we got you independence" fairy tale is only know over there. Nobody absolutely nobody recognises Nigeria as the nation that got us independence, not our history books, not our elders, politicians etc . stop forcing yourselves on our history, it looks desperate! We owe you absolutely nothing. bTW even this " Nigerians are being killed like flies" is another fairly tale invented by your own media

Who gives a damn about BBN? Well Unless you live under a rock, Nigeria is the only country that's still hung up over this stupid show and it's honestly not popular in SA, I think watching a bunch of Nigerians in one room puts many off. Lol nah' even the SA version ain't popular.

Funny how my country doesn't know how to entertain but has better movies, music, television shows, concerts, fashion shows etc and is the only African country with an Oscar and a Grammy, lol,. We are a " dead nation with only killers and rapists" but we are TR he most visited African nation, lol. You are just a ball of contradictions. Which qualify foreigner? So when a Nigerian doctor gets hired in a SA hospital, a South African doctor will kill the Nigerian? grin does this even make sense? Can you please get some brain please

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" by zinaunreal(m): 7:29am On Feb 25, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
'we only exist because of whites" really? This is just you projecting my friend, we don't have the infatuation, obsession , sense of wonder or inferiority complex you guys have towards white people, so by rehashing the by now tired " if it wasn't for the whites 'line, note that it is how you see yourself in relation to white people, do not involve us on your inferiority. Did you say barbarism? You see you say these fancy words without taking a closer look at the mirror,. Is there honestly a more barbaric nation in Africa than Nigeria? The Nigeria of daily bombings, ritual murders, where drugs are put inside corpses etc . You must be smoking something and BTW to hell with what you think when you think South Africa we couldn't care less, and no prices for guessing that youll think of white people of course since you are by far the most white asss kissing nation on the continent

Wiser bunch blah blah. Where is the standard of living with all the your wisdom? African countries are quietly developing at an alarming rate, and you busy boasting of wisdom on a faceless forum, in typical fashion. You are so wise to the point you saw fit to build a statue of another country's president,. Talk about being wise. You are so wise that you are sitting with a precious commodity that the whole world needs and yet you are still using generators. You dominate South Africa how? Weren't you to he helpless poor immigrant we were killing willy nilly a few mins ago? BTW the so called " how we got you independence" fairy tale is only know over there. Nobody absolutely nobody recognises Nigeria as the nation that got us independence, not our history books, not our elders, politicians etc . stop forcing yourselves on our history, it looks desperate! We owe you absolutely nothing. bTW even this " Nigerians are being killed like flies" is another fairly tale invented by your own media

Who gives a damn about BBN? Well Unless you live under a rock, Nigeria is the only country that's still hung up over this stupid show and it's honestly not popular in SA, I think watching a bunch of Nigerians in one room puts many off. Lol nah' even the SA version ain't popular.

Funny how my country doesn't know how to entertain but has better movies, music, television shows, concerts, fashion shows etc and is the only African country with an Oscar and a Grammy, lol,. We are a " dead nation with only killers and rapists" but we are TR he most visited African nation, lol. You are just a ball of contradictions. Which qualify foreigner? So when a Nigerian doctor gets hired in a SA hospital, a South African doctor will kill the Nigerian? grin does this even make sense? Can you please get some brain please
keep on living in self lies. Take the white people out and south africa is a jungle. Usless set of sick people
Re: South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" by londoner: 8:25am On Feb 25, 2018
zinaunreal:

Youre killing Nigerians and other Black foreigners and you're lecturing "live properly" . Listen to yourself scum. We make your country what it is and i bet you the day Nigerians leave half of the south african population will storm Nigeria looking for drugs.

"Ghana should follow suit" but youre killing Ghanians and others black Africans. Junkie shut your trap and deport your brain to where it should properly be

They have not mentioned deporting any other nationalities apart from Nigerians so strongly,. As I said they should deport the ones not behaving according to the law. I stand by it. They should kick them out back to Nigeria. It's not about the xenophobia issue ( which you are trying to switch it to) but about the Nigerian criminals in SA which not only killing other Nigerians there but also are spoiling Nigeria's reputation just like those kinds have done everywhere, from India to Thailand, from England to Ghana. Honest and hardworking Nigerians or those of Nigerian descent like myself are just sick of the name of Nigeria being dragged through the mud by the criminal underclass wherever they go in this world. We all get negatively affected by it.

They should be sent back.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" by zinaunreal(m): 9:15am On Feb 25, 2018
londoner:

They have not mentioned deporting any other nationalities apart from Nigerians so strongly,. As I said they should deport the ones not behaving according to the law. I stand by it. They should kick them out back to Nigeria. It's not about the xenophobia issue ( which you are trying to switch it to) but about the Nigerian criminals in SA which not only killing other Nigerians there but also are spoiling Nigeria's reputation just like those kinds have done everywhere, from India to Thailand, from England to Ghana. Honest and hardworking Nigerians or those of Nigerian descent like myself are just sick of the name of Nigeria being dragged through the mud but the criminal underclass wherever they go in this world. We all get negatively affected by it.

They should be sent back.

Your poooh aint worth reading .Nigeria must go. Oya come carry us now. We are just getting started
Re: South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" by Nobody: 9:49am On Feb 25, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:

chai!! una don burn what was left of that man's soul.I no fit cry

2 Likes

Re: South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" by zinaunreal(m): 10:03am On Feb 25, 2018
Jayceon:
so now youre even blending with the Nigerian pidgin. Visiting Nigerian forums yet youre talking trash about my country. At least i dont have to eat white buttocks all the rest of my life because i truly own my country. Bloody slaves
Re: South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" by Nobody: 12:04pm On Feb 25, 2018
zinaunreal:
so now youre even blending with the Nigerian pidgin. Visiting Nigerian forums yet youre talking trash about my country. At least i dont have to eat white buttocks all the rest of my life because i truly own my country. Bloody slaves
A Nigerian can't call me a slave...IMPOSSIBLE,over half the slaves being auctioned in Libya are Nigerians and not to mention that you still suffer bad governance under your own black politicians,your flesh and blood wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" by LeSudAfricaine: 1:08pm On Feb 25, 2018
zinaunreal:
keep on living in self lies. Take the white people out and south africa is a jungle. Usless set of sick people
he he he, what ever tickles your fancy arsshole

3 Likes

Re: South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" by zinaunreal(m): 1:12pm On Feb 25, 2018
Jayceon:
A Nigerian can't call me a slave...IMPOSSIBLE,over half the slaves being auctioned in Libya are Nigerians and not to mention that you still suffer bad governance under your own black politicians,your flesh and blood wink
whats worse than a slave who doesnt even know it. South africans....... Now go and serve your white masters. Do you actually think you own south africa? Your white masters have strategically bound your majority in poverty while they quietly chill in luxury. See how foolish you people are. When your president gets sense and starts taking what is yours. Let me know. If not just shut up. I do t discuss free thoughts with slaves
Re: South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" by LeSudAfricaine: 1:13pm On Feb 25, 2018
Jayceon:
jayceon the moment these people our country logic seizes to apply because they reason with emotions, emotions of envy.

4 Likes

Re: South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" by LeSudAfricaine: 1:15pm On Feb 25, 2018
zinaunreal:
whats worse than a slave who doesnt even know it. South africans....... Now go and serve your white masters.
another tired angle. weren't you apes made slaves by the Libyans just recently? I mean ufcking Libyans, ha ha ha! or you didn't get the memo?

4 Likes

Re: South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" by LeSudAfricaine: 1:18pm On Feb 25, 2018
Jayceon:
imagine relocating to another man's country because yours doesnt have proper electricity, roads, proper health care, higher education.etc and yet your leaders are living large. imagine drowning in sea just to make it to Italy, I keep on wondering who's a slave , us or themgringrin

4 Likes

Re: South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" by Nobody: 1:20pm On Feb 25, 2018
zinaunreal:
whats worse than a slave who doesnt even know it. South africans....... Now go and serve your white masters.
So you know that you're a slave? who are these masters if I may ask?

2 Likes

Re: South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" by LeSudAfricaine: 1:20pm On Feb 25, 2018
zinaunreal:
projecting again. a slave is how you see YOURSELF In relation to white people. we don't buy this fake bravado nonsense y'all have going. you are highly inferiority complex people

3 Likes

Re: South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" by LeSudAfricaine: 1:22pm On Feb 25, 2018
zinaunreal:
yeah your country is trash.gringrin

4 Likes

Re: South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" by Nobody: 1:30pm On Feb 25, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
imagine relocating to another man's country because yours doesnt have proper electricity, roads, proper health care, higher education.etc and yet your leaders are living large. imagine drowning in sea just to make it to Italy, I keep on wondering who's a slave , us or themgringrin
It boggles the mind LeSud,but what I don't get is why do they continue bringing their sh*tty shows here,shoot their videos here,erect a Zuma statue,beg for our visa if they hate SA so much.it don't make sense to me

3 Likes

Re: South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" by LeSudAfricaine: 1:37pm On Feb 25, 2018
Jayceon:
It boggles the mind LeSud,but what I don't get is why do they continue bringing their sh*tty shows here,shoot their videos here,erect a Zuma statue,beg for our visa if they hate SA so much.it don't make sense to me
lemme make you an example. you know the ugly girl in class that hates the beautiful class prefect ? it is not really hate , it is admiration.

4 Likes

Re: South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" by Nobody: 1:39pm On Feb 25, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
jayceon the moment these people our country logic seizes to apply because they reason with emotions, emotions of envy.
it's so funny to read at times,can you believe the idiot said we only survive because of whites grin

2 Likes

Re: South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" by zinaunreal(m): 1:39pm On Feb 25, 2018
We are so better than you we will always come to your country and take your jobs. We will come there and take your women. We would come there and be a part of your lives because you black south africans obviously dont know what to do with your lives except swim in drugs.

Always sit there and blame us. We are so smart ,rather than south africans get a job in his own country a Nigerian will get it. Just imagine. And then you sit at home and start getting violent. It will always continue to be so because south africans only think with violence and not their brains. Watch how we will take your country from you.
Re: South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" by LeSudAfricaine: 1:43pm On Feb 25, 2018
Jayceon:
it's so funny to read at times,can you believe the idiot said we only survive because of whites grin
their love for white people is legendary

3 Likes

Re: South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" by LeSudAfricaine: 1:52pm On Feb 25, 2018
zinaunreal:
We are so better than you we will always come to your country and take your jobs. We will come there and take your women. We would come there and be a part of your lives because you black south africans obviously dont know what to do with your lives except swim in drugs.

Always sit there and blame us. We are so smart ,rather than south africans get a job in his own country a Nigerian will get it. Just imagine. And then you sit at home and start getting violent. It will always continue to be so because south africans only think with violence and not their brains. Watch how we will take your country from you.
blah blah blah, come on raise your socks Adewale, come up with something new for one instead of rehashing tired clichés like "we take your women" ha ha, when you are really talking about cheap tarts found on taverns, a well to do black South African women won't even look at Nigerian men, it's taboo to date Nigerians in SA, those who do are looked down upon. you're not as "fly" as you think, lol we see you as another poor African immigrant. you keep saying you're better than us and yet thers absolutely nothing to show. just big mouth! yeah you're so smart and yet you believe keep killing each for human organs thinking that will make you wealthy, haha . which jobs are you referring to? selling jeans on pavements and cutting hair? ha ha

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" by zinaunreal(m): 1:57pm On Feb 25, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
blah blah blah, come on raise your socks Adewale, come up with something new for one instead of rehashing tired clichés like "we take your women" ha ha, when you are really talking about cheap tarts found on taverns, a well to do black South African women won't even look at Nigerian men, it's taboo to date Nigerians in SA, those who do are looked down upon. you're not as "fly" as you think, lol we see you as another poor African immigrant. you keep saying you're better than us and yet thers absolutely nothing to show. just big mouth! yeah you're so smart and yet you believe keep killing each for human organs thinking that will make you wealthy, haha . which jobs are you referring to? selling jeans on pavements and cutting hair? ha ha
keep fooling yourselves. I know this mere statements of truth am making is enough for me to get killed in south africa. Thats how barbaric your senseless black citizens are. Always violent with no brain. Keep learning from us. I never knew we had slaves on nairaland except yesterday. Now i know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Obituary Of Two Brothers Who Died In Ghastly Motor Accident In Anambra (Photos) / Why Do Black Women In America Hate White Women & Are So Toxic? (Photos) / 103 Wedding Guests Die In Boat Mishap In Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.