Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Happy Sunday To You All From The Most Controversial Girl On Nairaland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Happy Sunday To You All From The Most Controversial Girl On Nairaland (1262 Views)

Finally Met NwaAmaikpe THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL NAIRALANDER OF THE DECADE!!! / Raw Truth Sunday : To Hate Is Sweet !!! / Before And After You Jam An Edo Girl On Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Sunday To You All From The Most Controversial Girl On Nairaland by Icansing: 7:38am On Feb 19, 2017
Meet me in church.. No trouble today.. Jessicaseth's,, u have to apologize openly for letting them ban my guy Naughtytboy. And for sekxy,,, anywhere you see me run,, check my profile pics
Re: Happy Sunday To You All From The Most Controversial Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:48am On Feb 19, 2017
Hangover weed

Re: Happy Sunday To You All From The Most Controversial Girl On Nairaland by Icansing: 7:52am On Feb 19, 2017
Awu

Re: Happy Sunday To You All From The Most Controversial Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:52am On Feb 19, 2017
Who gave you that title.
the most controversial??
Re: Happy Sunday To You All From The Most Controversial Girl On Nairaland by youngdanee(m): 8:00am On Feb 19, 2017
Icansing:
ur dad did last night after a very hot session,,, see mind ur self it Sunday
Hahaha iamjix give it to him hard.grin
Bro you no be controversial at all, who know you? Oponu radarada
Re: Happy Sunday To You All From The Most Controversial Girl On Nairaland by Icansing: 8:01am On Feb 19, 2017
IamJix:

Cc mynd44
Dominique farano
Rockstation
Why insulting my dad?
is dat an insult?
Re: Happy Sunday To You All From The Most Controversial Girl On Nairaland by Icansing: 8:01am On Feb 19, 2017
youngdanee:
Hahaha iamjix give it to him hard.grin
Bro you no be controversial at all, who know you? Oponu radarada
aye e fe daru ni?
Re: Happy Sunday To You All From The Most Controversial Girl On Nairaland by youngdanee(m): 8:03am On Feb 19, 2017
Icansing:
aye e fe daru ni?
Bro leave me alone jaregrin
Re: Happy Sunday To You All From The Most Controversial Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:05am On Feb 19, 2017
Icansing:
is dat an insult?
The only thing your father would have done is telling you he didn't donate the sper.m that made you.
Re: Happy Sunday To You All From The Most Controversial Girl On Nairaland by Icansing: 8:07am On Feb 19, 2017
IamJix:

The only thing your father would have done is telling you he didn't donate the sper.m that made you.
he pain am

Re: Happy Sunday To You All From The Most Controversial Girl On Nairaland by SINZ: 8:09am On Feb 19, 2017
Aint that a biitch? grin
Re: Happy Sunday To You All From The Most Controversial Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:10am On Feb 19, 2017
Icansing:
he pain am
The only difference between you and stupïdity is that it can still be wise but you're a lunatic.
As e tic well well

1 Like

Re: Happy Sunday To You All From The Most Controversial Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:14am On Feb 19, 2017
Icansing:
Meet me in church.. No trouble today.. Jessicaseth's,, u have to apologize openly for letting them ban my guy Naughtytboy. And for sekxy,,, anywhere you see me run,, check my profile pics
scam, u fit swear to ifa say na u be that?
Re: Happy Sunday To You All From The Most Controversial Girl On Nairaland by cooljoe(m): 7:18pm On Feb 19, 2017
Icansing:
onila has got to b d most controversial gal in d land. p/s- ur gorgeous
Re: Happy Sunday To You All From The Most Controversial Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:06pm On Feb 19, 2017
Icansing:
ok na like u dey look for? cheesy.i don dash you one cheesy
Re: Happy Sunday To You All From The Most Controversial Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:18pm On Feb 19, 2017
Icansing:
Another imposter. cheesy cheesy
Re: Happy Sunday To You All From The Most Controversial Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:44pm On Feb 19, 2017
Benita27:
Another imposter. cheesy cheesy
dem dey gear up for miss nairaland methinks cheesy
Re: Happy Sunday To You All From The Most Controversial Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 19, 2017
lefulefu:

dem dey gear up for miss nairaland methinks cheesy
The thing done tire person. cheesy
Re: Happy Sunday To You All From The Most Controversial Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:48pm On Feb 19, 2017
Benita27:
The thing done tire person. cheesy
yes oo grin

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Regret Doing To Your EX? / Unbelievable!!! / Mention One Thing You Can Find In A Ladies Bag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.