Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,234 members, 7,811,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

Chronicles Of Impressions - Billyonaire - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chronicles Of Impressions - Billyonaire (1179 Views)

Lady Chronicles How A DM She Read, Took Her To The Next Level (Photos) / Chronicles Of A Runs Girl / Chronicles Of A Runs Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chronicles Of Impressions - Billyonaire by Nobody: 12:22pm On Feb 19, 2017
Disobey your mind
- For example, if your mind chats with you, that your spouse is cheating on you. Do not believe your mind, dismiss the idea and move on as if nothing happens. In this, is the wisdom to remain in happy ignorance, after all, you receive sex as much as you want irrespective of a reality that any other person receives. It is the sex organ that suffers. But even if you were to believe your mind, you will again be diverted to wasteful habits of monitoring phones, asking suspicious questions, becoming insecure and destroying your family, and pushing her into the arms of another man who will receive more sex and you miss a piece of that action and seek yet another partner and the cycle continues. There is no perfection YET in the Universe, we are on the process, enjoy the process, for happiness in the ending of success dies faster than the dicck bows after the great orgasm.

To Be Happy, Focus all attention and consciousness to NOW
-For example, if you lost your job yesterday and tomorrow your feeding money runs out, remembering yesterday in time makes you sad and projecting your thoughts to tomorrow makes you sad and hopeless. But this moment, youve got food, life and a mind, then you have NOW, this moment, focus your thoughts on this moment, and as the loop grows bigger, you are eternally happy. Postponing happiness to the time of acquisition robs of us happiness forever, for the happiness that comes from acquisition is shortlived even by the smallest of badnews but we can always be happy now.

Matter of time and food and smoking.

Although there are more than 15 states of matter based on latest scientific exposition, we can relate to just 3 states in the physical universe. Solid, Liquid and Fluid. So, universe exists in these states, earth exist in these states and humans are made up of these 3 states. Solid bones, liquid blood and fluid oxygen and other gases in the system. But we must understand why humans from time immemorial decided to smoke. Humans were designed to consume food in these 3 states. Demons consume ectoplasma, which is fluid, actually they make you sad and succk your negative energies. Must taste nice. I digressed, sorry. Humans must eat solid food, drink liquids and smoke gaseous food to be complete. If you like, smoke onions, pepper, perfumes, weed for THC/LSD, cigarette for nicotine, etc. Your state of health and balance with spirit is influenced by the steps you take, should you eat solid food before drinking water and smoking ? Or should it be smoking as appetizer, eating solid and smoking later on ? I think smokers will agree that they get hungry when they smoke. Could it be nature's way of shouting "Why the Bleep did you smoke first without eating ?" I personally think anyone who desires optimum life should follow nature sequence from ground up. Solid, Liquid and Gas, then everything soaked in plasma. So, eating, drinking and smoking seems a creative process. But the other way round makes one lazy and disfunctional to the society.

To Be Continued, whenever

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chronicles Of Impressions - Billyonaire by Temolad: 12:36pm On Feb 19, 2017
I sight you my brother
Re: Chronicles Of Impressions - Billyonaire by TITOBIGZ(m): 12:50pm On Feb 19, 2017
Billyonaire:
Disobey your mind
- For example, if your mind chats with you, that your spouse is cheating on you. Do not believe your mind, dismiss the idea and move on as if nothing happens. In this, is the wisdom to remain in happy ignorance, after all, you receive sex as much as you want irrespective of a reality that any other person receives. It is the sex organ that suffers. But even if you were to believe your mind, you will again be diverted to wasteful habits of monitoring phones, asking suspicious questions, becoming insecure and destroying your family, and pushing her into the arms of another man who will receive more sex and you miss a piece of that action and seek yet another partner and the cycle continues. There is no perfection YET in the Universe, we are on the process, enjoy the process, for happiness in the ending of success dies faster than the dicck bows after the great orgasm.

-For example, if you lost your job yesterday and tomorrow your feeding money runs out, remembering yesterday in time makes you sad and projecting your thoughts to tomorrow makes you sad and hopeless. But this moment, youve got food, life and a mind, then you have NOW, this moment, focus your thoughts on this moment, and as the loop grows bigger, you are eternally happy. Postponing happiness to the time of acquisition robs of us happiness forever, for the happiness that comes from acquisition is shortlived even by the smallest of badnews but we can always be happy now.

Although there are more than 15 states of matter based on latest scientific exposition, we can relate to just 3 states in the physical universe. Solid, Liquid and Fluid. So, universe exists in these states, earth exist in these states and humans are made up of these 3 states. Solid bones, liquid blood and fluid oxygen and other gases in the system. But we must understand why humans from time immemorial decided to smoke. Humans were designed to consume food in these 3 states. Demons consume ectoplasma, which is fluid, actually they make you sad and succk your negative energies. Must taste nice. I digressed, sorry. Humans must eat solid food, drink liquids and smoke gaseous food to be complete. If you like, smoke onions, pepper, perfumes, weed for THC/LSD, cigarette for nicotine, etc. Your state of health and balance with spirit is influenced by the steps you take, should you eat solid food before drinking water and smoking ? Or should it be smoking as appetizer, eating solid and smoking later on ? I think smokers will agree that they get hungry when they smoke. Could it be nature's way of shouting "Why the Bleep did you smoke first without eating ?" I personally think anyone who desires optimum life should follow nature sequence from ground up. Solid, Liquid and Gas, then everything soaked in plasma. So, eating, drinking and smoking seems a creative process. But the other way round makes one lazy and disfunctional to the society.

Class about to be in session. grin
Tag me when lecture starts Oooo. @Billyonaire

1 Like

Re: Chronicles Of Impressions - Billyonaire by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 19, 2017
Not applicable. Trials and travails are good for the soul. They bring out the warrior in us. Living in the NOW is for sissies. And the only time my dicck bows after some good action is when LuvU2 sings me a Peter Pan nursery rhyme. I pray she doesn't see this comment though. lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chronicles Of Impressions - Billyonaire by Nostradamus: 1:29pm On Feb 19, 2017
billyonaire is back with his mindblowing lectures.. ride on sir, am following immediately.
Re: Chronicles Of Impressions - Billyonaire by tracrbloc: 8:30pm On Feb 19, 2017
I only follow 2 people on nairaland always. LadyF and Billyonaire. LadyF, for business, and Billyonaire for knowledge like this. Oga Billyonaire, pick up my call. Please don't make it seem like I am stalking you, I can and I am willing to pay for your tutorship. The things you've shared so far on NL are rare gems of truths that are, unappealing and sometimes disgusting to common minds. Oga Billyonaire, more fuel to your engine. Please, pick up my call.
Billyonaire:
Disobey your mind

Re: Chronicles Of Impressions - Billyonaire by ladyF(f): 8:44pm On Feb 19, 2017
tracrbloc:
I only follow 2 people on nairaland always. LadyF and Billyonaire. LadyF, for business, and Billyonaire for knowledge like this. Oga Billyonaire, pick up my call. Please don't make it seem like I am stalking you, I can and I am willing to pay for your tutorship. The things you've shared so far on NL are rare gems of truths that are, unappealing and sometimes disgusting to common minds. Oga Billyonaire, more fuel to your engine. Please, pick up my call.

Ayam highly honored grin
Re: Chronicles Of Impressions - Billyonaire by tracrbloc: 8:48pm On Feb 19, 2017
LOL! How market?
ladyF:

Ayam highly honored grin
Re: Chronicles Of Impressions - Billyonaire by ladyF(f): 9:12pm On Feb 19, 2017
tracrbloc:
LOL! How market?

Splendid!

Thank you... smiley
Re: Chronicles Of Impressions - Billyonaire by Mightyraw(m): 9:30pm On Feb 19, 2017
Billyonaire at it again
Re: Chronicles Of Impressions - Billyonaire by Nobody: 11:27pm On Feb 22, 2017
Billyonaire:
Solid, Liquid and Gas, then everything soaked in plasma. So, eating, drinking and smoking seems a creative process.

Can this be true? Cos ever since I heeded to the Federal Government's Smokers are liable to die young chorus, I've lost a large chunk of happiness..
Re: Chronicles Of Impressions - Billyonaire by Nobody: 12:37am On Feb 23, 2017
transit4:

Can this be true? Cos ever since I heeded to the Federal Government's Smokers are liable to die young chorus, I've lost a large chunk of happiness..
hash ?

(1) (Reply)

Do you want to have better love making skills & make your girl scream? TRY THIS / They're Insulting Me, Cos I Held An Umbrella Over My Gals Head / I Am Having S*x With A Man Who Is 20 Years Older Than Me - Married Woman Confess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.