Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,260 members, 7,822,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Do you want to have better love making skills & make your girl scream? TRY THIS - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do you want to have better love making skills & make your girl scream? TRY THIS (1180 Views)

Free Money Making Skills And Opportunities / Beautiful Plus-sized Lady With Huge Backside Dancing: Video Got Nigerians Scream / I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do you want to have better love making skills & make your girl scream? TRY THIS by moderngist(m): 10:26am On Mar 29, 2017
Do you want to have better love making skills? You can be better in bed, trust me. In these article, I am going to talk to you about 6 Unique Love Making Skills to get Any Woman Screaming in Bed. Did you know that female takes up to fifteen minutes to achieve orgasm? While male takes only two or three minutes. (Premature Ejaculation).

So if you want to hear your girl moaning for real, you need to put a bit of work in love making. You surely Need to spice things up in the bedroom for your partner to achieve insane orgasm.As you see, you need to stimulate whole female body to achieve her orgasm.

Skill #1 Learn How to Beat Premature Ejaculation

Pretty much every man wants to know how to be better in bed. And for good reasons: the more pleasure you give your partner, the more she will give you..TO READ MORE CLICK ...http://moderngist.com/happy-couple

1 Share

Re: Do you want to have better love making skills & make your girl scream? TRY THIS by uniqueogo(f): 10:34am On Mar 29, 2017
wow ladies get in here....
its time to teach ur man what to do to tet you screaming
Re: Do you want to have better love making skills & make your girl scream? TRY THIS by moderngist(m): 8:38am On Apr 02, 2017
Gbam!

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders Are Sayin She Looks Alot Like Sinaj / True Confession Of A Woman: I Slept With Our Driver To Give My Husband A Child / Who Will Be Bleeping Aisha Now That Buhari Is A Vegetable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.