Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

What Is The Craziest Prank Your Lover Ever Played On You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Craziest Prank Your Lover Ever Played On You? (787 Views)

What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? / Valantine: How Did You Meet Your Lover? / What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Craziest Prank Your Lover Ever Played On You? by lawngmahan(m): 12:55pm On Feb 19, 2017
Mine.

We were chatting at night then we got to this part of spilling secrets opened.

Then she came up with her being pregnant for me some couple of years ago and having to abort it without my permission. Well at first I doubted her but with the way she sounded on text and even called, I gave in and had no choice than to believe.
I was bitter for the fact that she could hide such away from me that I got so confused thinking she will have more secrets then, at least when she is capable of hiding pregnancy and abortion from me then she is capable of hiding every other thing.

After chatting for close to 2 hours, she then called in to plead with me cuz she felt my anger even though I tried as much as possible to hide it.
After few minutes hearing her speak I told her it might be hard to trust her afterwards

All of a sudden she started laughing, making fun of me for falling for her prank, I felt so stupid cuz I doubted it from the start but cuz I trust her so much to have believed what she said. Though I was eventually angry at to have gone to such length to prank me that I disconnected the call and switched off my phone but I ended laughing at myself.

Oya share your own joor
Re: What Is The Craziest Prank Your Lover Ever Played On You? by dingbang(m): 1:00pm On Feb 19, 2017
A nairalander called me tho it was an anonymous call then he told me I was being summoned at the DSS headquarters in abuja... ..

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest Prank Your Lover Ever Played On You? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 19, 2017
She hid the wings insignia on my uniform while I was almost late for work.gosh I miss my first love and best friend

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest Prank Your Lover Ever Played On You? by omosefeeguaibor(f): 1:59pm On Feb 19, 2017
dingbang:
A nairalander called me tho it was an anonymous call then he told me I was being summoned at the DSS headquarters in abuja... ..

Now this got me cracked up cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest Prank Your Lover Ever Played On You? by dingbang(m): 2:00pm On Feb 19, 2017
omosefeeguaibor:
Now this got me cracked up cheesy
lol u needed to check my heart beat rate at dat moment grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest Prank Your Lover Ever Played On You? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Feb 19, 2017
Gave me a shot Gun and said "it's not loaded, go ahead - try it."

Re: What Is The Craziest Prank Your Lover Ever Played On You? by lawngmahan(m): 6:07pm On Feb 19, 2017
dingbang:

is your name audu or are you related to him cool
Re: What Is The Craziest Prank Your Lover Ever Played On You? by harriet412(f): 6:32pm On Feb 19, 2017
Okay .....

He called me very late in the night, and was like I should come to the station at ewet housing very early the next day, that he was arrested .He said they needed to see at least a relative of his, and I should act like his sister cos he couldn't tell his parents.

At first I was in doubt buh I got scared .. He hanged up and called 2 min later that twas a prank, that he just wanted to see my reaction.

I hissed, ended the call and switched my phone off.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest Prank Your Lover Ever Played On You? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Feb 19, 2017
Babe told me he was a cultist,come n see me crying like someone died...he later told me it was a prank,he only wanted to see my reaction.It wasn't funny tho cos I fell sick afterwards.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest Prank Your Lover Ever Played On You? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Feb 19, 2017
U cant prank my boo grin very smart guy.Tried it so many times,he will b like drama queen abeg leave drama jor goan sleep.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest Prank Your Lover Ever Played On You? by dingbang(m): 8:23pm On Feb 19, 2017
lawngmahan:

is your name audu or are you related to him cool
no

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Friends Then.. Bae Now / Chaii!!! Must Read Romance Story : Dirty Game (18+) Season 5 Epi 1 / Rate My Pix Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.