Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Unfinished Mail I Couldn't Send To A Female Nairalander Caused Me This (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unfinished Mail I Couldn't Send To A Female Nairalander Caused Me This (photos) (2089 Views)

See The Kind Of Sexy Picture A Female Nairalander Sent To Me (18+)pics / Nigerian Man Who Couldn't Afford The N800k Sex Doll, Goes For A Smaller One / 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unfinished Mail I Couldn't Send To A Female Nairalander Caused Me This (photos) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Feb 19, 2017
What would you have done if you were in my shoes?

I gave This girl my cloth to Iron for me..
Unknown to me she had gone through my phone and saw the unfinished reply I couldn't send to a female nairalander yesterday.. Annoyingly she forgot the iron was already overheated and that was the End of my 6k shirt.

Wow

I had to quickly go buy another white top in a boutique close by because all white is the dress code of this birthday party.

Below is the photo of the burnt cloth

And tell me what you would've done to her if you find yourself in this situation.

Re: Unfinished Mail I Couldn't Send To A Female Nairalander Caused Me This (photos) by finalboss(m): 2:05pm On Feb 19, 2017
Re: Unfinished Mail I Couldn't Send To A Female Nairalander Caused Me This (photos) by ipobarecriminals: 2:06pm On Feb 19, 2017
use the iron plaster ur head to balance it all.U mean ur nose is "deaf" that it can't perceived odour?

2 Likes

Re: Unfinished Mail I Couldn't Send To A Female Nairalander Caused Me This (photos) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 19, 2017
finalboss:
meaning

I heard you're a Boss and that you've been blessing many guys on this forum..

I hail

1 Like

Re: Unfinished Mail I Couldn't Send To A Female Nairalander Caused Me This (photos) by dingbang(m): 2:09pm On Feb 19, 2017
finalboss:
meaning
lol Lee don't mind dat guy
Re: Unfinished Mail I Couldn't Send To A Female Nairalander Caused Me This (photos) by hungryboy(m): 2:09pm On Feb 19, 2017
Na Airforce1 way of telling us say him don buy new shirt yesterday be dis oh
Re: Unfinished Mail I Couldn't Send To A Female Nairalander Caused Me This (photos) by BiafranBushBoy: 2:11pm On Feb 19, 2017
Where'd you go?
I miss you so
Seems like it's been forever
That you've been gone

She said, "Some days I feel like shit"
Some days I wanna quit, and just be normal for a bit"
I don't understand why you have to always be gone
I get along but the trips always feel so long
And, I find myself tryna stay by the phone
'Cause your voice always helps me when I feel so alone
But I feel like an idiot, workin' my day around the call
But when I pick up I don't have much to say
So, I want you to know it's a little bleeped up
That I'm stuck here waitin', at times debatin'
Tellin' you that I've had it with you and your career
Me and the rest of the family here!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unfinished Mail I Couldn't Send To A Female Nairalander Caused Me This (photos) by Jessicaseth(f): 2:13pm On Feb 19, 2017
Sorry about your cloth.
Re: Unfinished Mail I Couldn't Send To A Female Nairalander Caused Me This (photos) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Feb 19, 2017
Re: Unfinished Mail I Couldn't Send To A Female Nairalander Caused Me This (photos) by Amarabae(f): 2:26pm On Feb 19, 2017
Must you tell that you bought a new white for 6k? Don't you find it childish?
Re: Unfinished Mail I Couldn't Send To A Female Nairalander Caused Me This (photos) by ipobarecriminals: 2:28pm On Feb 19, 2017
Amarabae:
Must you tell that you bought a new white for 6k?
Don't you find it childish?
Lif am.Abeg Amara,can we meet @ mama Obi joint
Re: Unfinished Mail I Couldn't Send To A Female Nairalander Caused Me This (photos) by shayo18(f): 2:28pm On Feb 19, 2017
first of all, how much is "6k " that we won't hear word again?..so because you want us to know you added a new cloth to your wardrobe you have to post it?. only children behave like this bro you really need to grow up. I know the next thing you'll say is "they are hating on you" but really we ain't hating, we just really need you to grow up. You're only old you are still very immature.

1 Like

Re: Unfinished Mail I Couldn't Send To A Female Nairalander Caused Me This (photos) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Feb 19, 2017
Amarabae:
Must you tell that you bought a new white for 6k?
Don't you find it childish?

Funny that was the only thing you could pick out of what I posted up there..

Fault finder.

1 Like

Re: Unfinished Mail I Couldn't Send To A Female Nairalander Caused Me This (photos) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Feb 19, 2017
shayo18:
first of all, how much is "6k " that we won't hear word again?..so because you want us to know you added a new cloth to your wardrobe you have to post it?. only children behave like this bro you really need to grow up. I know the next thing you'll say is "they are hating on you" but really we ain't hating, we just really need you to grow up. You're only old you are still very immature.

Bros
What are you saying

I didn't read all that..

1 Like

Re: Unfinished Mail I Couldn't Send To A Female Nairalander Caused Me This (photos) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Feb 19, 2017
first, you de edit burnt shirt picture...make some fashion police no decode the price of that shirt abi...that one de
Re: Unfinished Mail I Couldn't Send To A Female Nairalander Caused Me This (photos) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Feb 19, 2017
Rayhandrinni:
first, you de edit burnt shirt picture...make some fashion police no decode the price of that shirt abi...that one de

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I don't slide windows open when the AC is on that's why it's dark like that.

Thats no editing.

Re: Unfinished Mail I Couldn't Send To A Female Nairalander Caused Me This (photos) by Topestbilly(m): 2:39pm On Feb 19, 2017
Op must be a very rude fellow. " I gave this girl my cloth to iron for me"
Re: Unfinished Mail I Couldn't Send To A Female Nairalander Caused Me This (photos) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 19, 2017
ChrisAirforce1:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I don't slide windows open when the AC is on that's why it's dark like that.
Thats no editing.
you forgot to include the price of the AC

1 Like

Re: Unfinished Mail I Couldn't Send To A Female Nairalander Caused Me This (photos) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Feb 19, 2017
Topestbilly:
Op must be a very rude fellow. " I gave this girl my cloth to iron for me"

Re: Unfinished Mail I Couldn't Send To A Female Nairalander Caused Me This (photos) by youngdanee(m): 2:50pm On Feb 19, 2017
Jessicaseth:
Sorry about your cloth.
Bros how market?

2 Likes

Re: Unfinished Mail I Couldn't Send To A Female Nairalander Caused Me This (photos) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 19, 2017
youngdanee:
Bros how market?
hahahaha
Re: Unfinished Mail I Couldn't Send To A Female Nairalander Caused Me This (photos) by wtfCode: 3:16pm On Feb 19, 2017
Op u no dey shame atll shocked
Re: Unfinished Mail I Couldn't Send To A Female Nairalander Caused Me This (photos) by youngdanee(m): 3:25pm On Feb 19, 2017
Tiny23:

hahahaha
I no fit greet my fellow bros in peace?grin
Re: Unfinished Mail I Couldn't Send To A Female Nairalander Caused Me This (photos) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 19, 2017
cheesy
Re: Unfinished Mail I Couldn't Send To A Female Nairalander Caused Me This (photos) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Feb 19, 2017
youngdanee:
I no fit greet my fellow bros in peace?grin

indeed!
Re: Unfinished Mail I Couldn't Send To A Female Nairalander Caused Me This (photos) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Feb 19, 2017
youngdanee:
Bros how market?

now this is funny..... grin
Re: Unfinished Mail I Couldn't Send To A Female Nairalander Caused Me This (photos) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 19, 2017
AIRFORCE1 i think your role model should be the kardashian's family .
Re: Unfinished Mail I Couldn't Send To A Female Nairalander Caused Me This (photos) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 19, 2017
Berlynn:
AIRFORCE1 i think your role model should be the kerdashian's family .

Now I know you don't like me
Re: Unfinished Mail I Couldn't Send To A Female Nairalander Caused Me This (photos) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 19, 2017
ChrisAirforce1:

Now I know you don't like me

nah nah nah you are totally wrong......its because we are always " keeping up with Airforce1" grin
Re: Unfinished Mail I Couldn't Send To A Female Nairalander Caused Me This (photos) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 19, 2017
Berlynn:

nah nah nah its cos we are always " keeping up with Airforce1 grin

[b][/b]

Re: Unfinished Mail I Couldn't Send To A Female Nairalander Caused Me This (photos) by AlexCk: 5:02pm On Feb 19, 2017
Berlynn:

nah nah nah you totally wrong ... its because we are always " keeping up with Airforce1" grin

That's a good title o grin

A'Force1, just have a moniker of that title, and do all ur ish with it,
Suits you mehn,

At least, it's not like the "hi all or hi neighbour" person grin

Nl, na real stress reliever,
Lol
Re: Unfinished Mail I Couldn't Send To A Female Nairalander Caused Me This (photos) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 19, 2017
AlexCk:

That's a good title o grin

A'Force1, just have a moniker of that title, and do all ur ish with it, Suits you mehn,

At least, it's not like the "hi all or hi neighbour" person grin

Nl, na real stress reliever, Lol
grin
LoL u right

(1) (2) (Reply)

Long Distance Relationship - What Should I Do ? / Finally! Complete Sex Solutions Guide-how To Become A Sex Pro Now / How To Calculate The Sweetness Coefficient

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.