Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Long Distance Relationship - What Should I Do ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Long Distance Relationship - What Should I Do ? (2100 Views)

In A Relationship, What Statement Hurts You Most During An Argument? / My Neighbor And My Wife Are In A Relationship, What Should I Do? / The Lady Has A Lot To Lose When It Comes To Relationship....what A Pity! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Long Distance Relationship - What Should I Do ? by silento(m): 1:44am On Dec 27, 2018
My girlfriend is relocating not just from my town but to another state very far

We had dated for over 2years+ now

After she told me she started crying on how I will disappoint her

She is already assuming what will happen if someone cameby to marry her

I know she will say yes to the person
My plan is once she left I will broke the relationship

Coz now making a living is more important to me than love

I hope am doing the right thing ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Long Distance Relationship - What Should I Do ? by Oluwasaeon(m): 1:57am On Dec 27, 2018
Give her one last fvcking

6 Likes

Re: Long Distance Relationship - What Should I Do ? by Dami12345: 2:22am On Dec 27, 2018
Fuxk her, don't break up, just don't call or bother with her anymore, cause bae just tried to blackmail you by crying so that you give more effort to the relationship.
Who know she might still have use.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Long Distance Relationship - What Should I Do ? by kunleweb: 3:00am On Dec 27, 2018
silento:

Can you make it official?
Re: Long Distance Relationship - What Should I Do ? by Evercurious(f): 3:10am On Dec 27, 2018
silento:

It's obvious you were already done with the relationship long before her relocations stuff came up based on your penultimate statement ' Cos now making a living is more important to me than love'
Maybe God has used the relocation stuff to set her free. Don't you think so?

1 Like

Re: Long Distance Relationship - What Should I Do ? by kunleweb: 3:11am On Dec 27, 2018
Evercurious:

It's obvious you were already done with the relationship long before her relocations stuff came up based on your penultimate statement ' Cos now making a living is more important to me than love'

Lol
Re: Long Distance Relationship - What Should I Do ? by YOUNGELDER1(m): 3:48am On Dec 27, 2018
Oluwasaeon:
Give her one last fvcking

OG cool

3 Likes

Re: Long Distance Relationship - What Should I Do ? by dingbang(m): 4:31am On Dec 27, 2018
Pure emotional blackmail. Run away from people who do that.

1 Like

Re: Long Distance Relationship - What Should I Do ? by Lyns32uk(m): 4:59am On Dec 27, 2018
Only you two can make it work if you want it to work. Constant communication is the key here.
Re: Long Distance Relationship - What Should I Do ? by silento(m): 6:25am On Dec 27, 2018
Evercurious:

She almost dumped me earlier this year when someone just cameby for her , this one she is going to be far away if such incident occur I know what her action will be anyway thanks for the advise
Re: Long Distance Relationship - What Should I Do ? by silento(m): 6:29am On Dec 27, 2018
Lyns32uk:
Only you two can make it work if you want it to work. Constant communication is the key here.

I will play alone and see how things go about
Re: Long Distance Relationship - What Should I Do ? by Randy100: 7:12am On Dec 27, 2018
Yea you are doing the right thing. Distant relationship don't work.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Long Distance Relationship - What Should I Do ? by dauddy97(m): 7:22am On Dec 27, 2018
Lyns32uk:
Yeah, you got it. communication constantly. I am also into distance relationship. we see twice in a year. I am happier because I love it. I know what I am saying. I have dated a neighborhood girls and I know the result compared to this distance relationship. Well, in all it depends on both of you.
Re: Long Distance Relationship - What Should I Do ? by dauddy97(m): 7:30am On Dec 27, 2018
OP, don't mind those people saying long distance don't work. If you are even dating your next neighbor, she will still cheat if she wants to. You need to trust her and give her all it takes to be trusted. I have said it earlier. I am into it presently and I love it. The secret is persistent communication with her. Call her when you wake up. be the first to call her, tell her to beef/call you when she's left busy during the day. Call her at night. Do arrange for a place to meet everyone three months or so.....it depends. Believe me or not, you will enjoy it. Although,it also have disadvantages but, when you follow what I typed religiously, Whenever you guys wants to meet, she will look branded and you will love her more and more. If you can cope, continue I you can't end it with her bfor fully relocating.
Re: Long Distance Relationship - What Should I Do ? by News101: 8:12am On Dec 27, 2018
No question about this, long distance relationship is a no no. It's not even good at all. I will never advise anyone to do it. It's a no no.

2 Likes

Re: Long Distance Relationship - What Should I Do ? by Godson213: 8:14am On Dec 27, 2018
LDR that made my gf become popular in school for being Lasu Olosho with her phone busy for up to 40 mins lol

The earlier you see that our women are useless the better for us all
Re: Long Distance Relationship - What Should I Do ? by samysmoothfresh: 8:39am On Dec 27, 2018
Always remember, "long distance relationships often lasts for a short period of time"

1 Like

Re: Long Distance Relationship - What Should I Do ? by Nobody: 8:51am On Dec 27, 2018
Long distance relationship is cool tongue
Re: Long Distance Relationship - What Should I Do ? by MPESA(m): 9:08am On Dec 27, 2018
Randy100:
Yea you are doing the right thing. Distant relationship don't work.

Are you for real sir/ma'a
Not so, it work very well but not without it's downside and also it all depends on the individuals involves because I'm a living testimony different countries, thousands milles away cry....
All thanks to my God and my Girl because she's really strong and courageous cheesy.
Re: Long Distance Relationship - What Should I Do ? by MPESA(m): 9:13am On Dec 27, 2018
samysmoothfresh:
Always remember, "long distance relationships often lasts for a short period of time"

Hmmm don't worry I go do things sharp sharp to avoid stories that touches by God Grace ....2019 let's go and get her . grin ASAP.
Re: Long Distance Relationship - What Should I Do ? by Seandisputed(m): 9:22am On Dec 27, 2018
kunleweb:

Can you make it official?
This will be his greatest mistake
Re: Long Distance Relationship - What Should I Do ? by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 27, 2018
silento:

Just be straight and tell her, rather than stringing along.
Re: Long Distance Relationship - What Should I Do ? by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 27, 2018
LightQueen:
Long distance relationship is cool tongue
At all it is highly frustrating because you can't be there for that person during serious moments unless it's a relationship where you both know where you both stand 100%
Re: Long Distance Relationship - What Should I Do ? by kunleweb: 9:24am On Dec 27, 2018
Seandisputed:

This will be his greatest mistake

Then its just a fling not a relationship,both should go their seperate ways
Re: Long Distance Relationship - What Should I Do ? by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 27, 2018
pcguru1:

At all it is highly frustrating because you can't be there for that person during serious moments unless it's a relationship where you both know where you both stand 100%
Noted tongue
Re: Long Distance Relationship - What Should I Do ? by Seandisputed(m): 10:11am On Dec 27, 2018
kunleweb:

Then its just a fling not a relationship,both should go their seperate ways

LDR most of the times, don't work out.
Re: Long Distance Relationship - What Should I Do ? by kunleweb: 10:20am On Dec 27, 2018
Seandisputed:

LDR most of the times, don't work out.

When matured.lovers are together,even.closeness will irritate
Re: Long Distance Relationship - What Should I Do ? by Randy100: 10:38am On Dec 27, 2018
MPESA:

Are you for real sir/ma'a
Not so, it work very well but not without it's downside and also it all depends on the individuals involves because I'm a living testimony different countries, thousands milles away cry....
All thanks to my God and my Girl because she's really strong and courageous cheesy.
strong and courageous. My brother she is being taken care of by another guy.
Re: Long Distance Relationship - What Should I Do ? by Evercurious(f): 11:10am On Dec 27, 2018
silento:

She almost dumped me earlier this year when someone just cameby for her , this one she is going to be far away if such incident occur I know what her action will be anyway thanks for the advise

You re welcome...
Now I get your point
Re: Long Distance Relationship - What Should I Do ? by Seandisputed(m): 12:26pm On Dec 27, 2018
kunleweb:

When matured.lovers are together,even.closeness will irritate
Not always true
Re: Long Distance Relationship - What Should I Do ? by kunleweb: 12:28pm On Dec 27, 2018
Seandisputed:

Not always true

Matured..
Re: Long Distance Relationship - What Should I Do ? by silento(m): 1:12pm On Dec 27, 2018
dauddy97:
Yeah, you got it. communication constantly. I am also into distance relationship. we see twice in a year. I am happier because I love it. I know what I am saying. I have dated a neighborhood girls and I know the result compared to this distance relationship. Well, in all it depends on both of you.

Thanks for this

(1) (2) (Reply)

June Members / Man Narrate How His Wife Emback On 30days Dry Fasting To Make Him Rich / Why Is My Husband Semen Watery?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.