Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,137 members, 7,849,554 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:39 AM

He Said If I Get Someone That Can Marry Me, I Should Go Ahead. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Said If I Get Someone That Can Marry Me, I Should Go Ahead. (1242 Views)

Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Him? / 8 Things Ladies Need To Fix Before A Responsible Man Can Marry Them / Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Said If I Get Someone That Can Marry Me, I Should Go Ahead. by obillyj(f): 7:14pm On Jan 05, 2010
folks, when a guy tells his girlfriend of 2yrs that if she sees someone serious to marry her that she should go ahead. what could he mean that?
Re: He Said If I Get Someone That Can Marry Me, I Should Go Ahead. by Pweety4me(f): 7:15pm On Jan 05, 2010
He ain't ready and won't be any tyme soon. . . lipsrsealed
Re: He Said If I Get Someone That Can Marry Me, I Should Go Ahead. by elecktra(f): 7:30pm On Jan 05, 2010
means he has been using you sister,its bett to just leave him now and get somebody serious you dont have to live by what he thinks just dump his ambition-less a.s.s and move on
Re: He Said If I Get Someone That Can Marry Me, I Should Go Ahead. by MyHonour(m): 7:47pm On Jan 05, 2010
elektra hits the nail on the head
Re: He Said If I Get Someone That Can Marry Me, I Should Go Ahead. by jenibayo(f): 7:50pm On Jan 05, 2010
Live am make he go die, he nor love u.
Re: He Said If I Get Someone That Can Marry Me, I Should Go Ahead. by omega25red(m): 7:51pm On Jan 05, 2010
means i'm banging you because you let me but i will never marry you further more i dont even like you so if you see someone who is willing to settle for you go ahead and marry em

Classic emotional and verbal abuse with a pinch of reverse psychology
Re: He Said If I Get Someone That Can Marry Me, I Should Go Ahead. by Pweety4me(f): 8:04pm On Jan 05, 2010
omega25red:

means i'm you because you let me but i will never marry you further more i dont even like you so if you see someone who is willing to settle for you go ahead and marry em

Classic emotional and verbal abuse with a pinch of reverse psychology
cheesy
Re: He Said If I Get Someone That Can Marry Me, I Should Go Ahead. by freecocoa(f): 9:47pm On Jan 05, 2010
Am suprisd u re even askin,sm1 plainly said,u re wastin ur tym wt me,notin wil make me marry u & u re askin wat he means?
Re: He Said If I Get Someone That Can Marry Me, I Should Go Ahead. by creamdiva(f): 9:56pm On Jan 05, 2010
topic

LMAO
Re: He Said If I Get Someone That Can Marry Me, I Should Go Ahead. by 4llerbuntu(m): 11:01pm On Jan 05, 2010
maybe mrs woman has been signalling marriage full time but mr man is not/will not be ready!

at times it may happen cos the guy isnt prepared moneywise etc for the wedding yet the gals goes on and on abt that. the guy may feel that the reason she is going on inspite knowing his status is cos she got an offer!!!

seen that 1ce, crazy relationship. galfriend actually left to get engaged to some other dude, broke up 3 weeks to the scheduled wedding and then remembered Guy and came back. funny thing is everyone around the guy were totally against his taking her back! guy wanted to though.

my point is it depends, if babe is sure there isnt any real hindrance to the the guy marrying her yet he says that then there is fire on the mountain, run run. otherwise he could just be frustrated and unreasonable.
Re: He Said If I Get Someone That Can Marry Me, I Should Go Ahead. by TOPE20001(f): 11:03pm On Jan 05, 2010
Pweety4me:

He ain't ready and won't be any tyme soon. . . lipsrsealed

Gbam.
Re: He Said If I Get Someone That Can Marry Me, I Should Go Ahead. by Mannylex(m): 11:30pm On Jan 05, 2010
Wat the guy is saying is; I ain't ready for this stuff, i'm a guy u're a lady, I ain't in a hurry, u are, so move on with ur life if u want to, i've still got my plans. @poster, from ur post, it looks like the guy told u in a subtle manner, and probably u've been asking a lot about marriage, he hasn't broken up with you so the ball is in your court, u decide if u'll wait for him to stabilize or u'll just take a walk immediately. Everything balls down to ur age if the love is there, and u still young and you think u can wait, fine.
Re: He Said If I Get Someone That Can Marry Me, I Should Go Ahead. by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 05, 2010
Mannylex:

Wat the guy is saying is; I ain't ready for this stuff, i'm a guy u're a lady, I ain't in a hurry, u are, so move on with your life if u want to, i've still got my plans. @poster, from your post, it looks like the guy told u in a subtle manner, and probably u've been asking a lot about marriage, he hasn't broken up with you so the ball is in your court, u decide if u'll wait for him to stabilize or u'll just take a walk immediately. Everything balls down to your age if the love is there, and u still young and you think u can wait, fine.
i support you,that is why ladies should engage with somebody much older than her.A lady of 21 years can marry but imagine a guy of the same age getting married.
Re: He Said If I Get Someone That Can Marry Me, I Should Go Ahead. by Akinagirl(f): 12:04am On Jan 06, 2010
Lol, He just basically insulted you to your face, telling you you are good enough to date/Bleep but not good enough to marry, And you mean to tell me you came on here to ask us what he meant? Read in between the lines girl!. Dump his sawry ass, he don't love you nor respect you.
Re: He Said If I Get Someone That Can Marry Me, I Should Go Ahead. by davou4eva(m): 12:15am On Jan 06, 2010
Babe, u re too much on the guy neck 4 marriage and bobo need to sort somethings out. Anyway, thats an handwriting on d wall 4u that u are a free babe. The guy no get ur time u beta hook up wit anyone that is ready 4u but shine u eyes. Oko won lode o.
Re: He Said If I Get Someone That Can Marry Me, I Should Go Ahead. by sweetpie23: 3:56am On Jan 06, 2010
he is breaking up with u in a sensible way.
Re: He Said If I Get Someone That Can Marry Me, I Should Go Ahead. by Nobody: 5:28am On Jan 06, 2010
Thats a mean moofooker. Girl I would bowed out quickly.
Re: He Said If I Get Someone That Can Marry Me, I Should Go Ahead. by MyHonour(m): 7:00am On Jan 06, 2010
He is saying he does not mind having romantic affairs, sexx. . . but dont you ever in your life
immagine that he is ever going to make any move to marry you. I said those same lines to
a girl a coupla yearz back. We were the same age, and she was ready to marry, and i knew
i will not be in the next 5 yrs - i mean as at that time
Re: He Said If I Get Someone That Can Marry Me, I Should Go Ahead. by Nobody: 7:00am On Jan 06, 2010
The guy nor love you again! cry cry
Re: He Said If I Get Someone That Can Marry Me, I Should Go Ahead. by hbabe(f): 7:18am On Jan 06, 2010
He never loved u, u were used to satisfy his selfish desires. Walk out NOW and never look back. Better luck next time! Some guys are so full of ****!
Re: He Said If I Get Someone That Can Marry Me, I Should Go Ahead. by Nobody: 7:26am On Jan 06, 2010
[color=Black][/color] ANSWER THIS ARE YOU FORCING THE GUY TO MARRY YOU,WHAT IF HE IS NOT READY
Re: He Said If I Get Someone That Can Marry Me, I Should Go Ahead. by Hotchyk(f): 9:04am On Jan 06, 2010
@ Poster,the guy in question is a He-goat. I feel your pain,sister. He has beeen using you all the while to satisfy his sexual desires,and may God almighty punish him for that.Amen-fire! fire!! fire!!! You need to leave this guy alone,and get a better hold of your future.you need to be more careful about the kind of men you will associate with in the future,so that you will not find yourself in this kind of humiliating circumstance again. pre-marital sex will only do you more harm than good.
Re: He Said If I Get Someone That Can Marry Me, I Should Go Ahead. by Nobody: 9:19am On Jan 06, 2010
he means dont stop looking for your life partner since he's not the one.

better drop him asap
Re: He Said If I Get Someone That Can Marry Me, I Should Go Ahead. by megtin(f): 9:42am On Jan 06, 2010
ah ah1!!!! we ladies can live in denial sha.wat else do u want to hear?dude aint ready to settle down QED.N if he is i guess not wit u.cum to tink of it, sm1 told me dat shit years bak(crackin my head to recall).well all,s gud iv moved on n i tink u shld do same wink
Re: He Said If I Get Someone That Can Marry Me, I Should Go Ahead. by BoredAtWor: 9:45am On Jan 06, 2010
@ megtin

LOL.

where abouts in NIgeria are you ?
Re: He Said If I Get Someone That Can Marry Me, I Should Go Ahead. by megtin(f): 10:04am On Jan 06, 2010
y u wan no?
Re: He Said If I Get Someone That Can Marry Me, I Should Go Ahead. by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:04pm On Jan 06, 2010
You seriously do not need anyone telling you he's simply saying you both got no future together. . .you had better leave!
Re: He Said If I Get Someone That Can Marry Me, I Should Go Ahead. by ravenzord(m): 12:42pm On Jan 06, 2010
It means he has no intentions of marrying the girl, shikena.
Re: He Said If I Get Someone That Can Marry Me, I Should Go Ahead. by foyeks2001(f): 2:23pm On Jan 06, 2010
sweetpie23:

he is breaking up with u in a sensible way.

lol
Re: He Said If I Get Someone That Can Marry Me, I Should Go Ahead. by megacity: 3:49pm On Jan 06, 2010
It all depends on what made him say it!

if u have been putting him under pressure, it might mean: "i will not let u stampede me into marriage!"

it can be a test to see what u ll do

it can also actually mean that he has had enough!

(1) (Reply)

. / How Do You Get Someone Off Your Mind? / Between A Married Man And A Single Stingy Guy, Who Would You Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.