Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Doctors In The House, HELP ME! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Doctors In The House, HELP ME! (728 Views)

He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP / Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Police Officers & Medical Doctors In Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctors In The House, HELP ME! by ahahnow: 10:42pm On Feb 19, 2017
I have an issue. When I dont eat on time, I get headache and nausea and feel weak. I start to feel a bit cold also. By the time I eat at that stage, I can't. Before, I would take panadol or paracetamol, vomit and go to sleep and wake up feeling better. I really hate feeling like this what is the cause of this? thank you. By the way, I asked a real doctor what was going on with me and all he said was, it is all in my head. Please, I need some serious answers. That cannot be it.
Re: Doctors In The House, HELP ME! by youngdanee(m): 10:43pm On Feb 19, 2017
DOCTORS ARE NOT IN ROMANCE SECTION ABEG

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Doctors In The House, HELP ME! by SINZ: 10:45pm On Feb 19, 2017
No real physician will give you such an irresponsible answer. Go to the hospital or a laboratory and have them run tests on you. We can only guess, but the test result will determine what actually ails you.
Re: Doctors In The House, HELP ME! by GEExclusive: 10:45pm On Feb 19, 2017
This is fvck section
Re: Doctors In The House, HELP ME! by ufuosman(m): 10:46pm On Feb 19, 2017
start eating on time, ur problem will be solve
Re: Doctors In The House, HELP ME! by ReneeNuttall(f): 10:47pm On Feb 19, 2017
perhaps u should stop eating late......myself for exam,if I stay hungry for long ,say 12 or 1pm,the headache that will catch me will be so severe not until I eat and take a nap for at least an hour,before I will get myself
Re: Doctors In The House, HELP ME! by obua: 10:47pm On Feb 19, 2017
If you don't eat by 12noon,daily you will have glucose starvation, which eventually gets to your brain and makes you to have headache
Re: Doctors In The House, HELP ME! by boiz2men(m): 10:54pm On Feb 19, 2017
op... ya body system has stressors that signal to your brain when you hungry... the brain actually makes u hungry by stimulating a desire for food (this is called hunger).. When u dont eat at this stage and you still engage in energy consuming tasks... your system uses secondary food source stored in your body. If that is depleted too and you havent eaten... It starts to feed itself from itself (emaciation--- u become thin).. U get headaches cause there is increased tension in d blood vessels of your head... the tension is as a result of urgent need of oxyge and glucose.. taking analgesics like panadol conceals the pain... the root cause is hunger and you should eat at when due. If you dont already have ulcer.. I'd be surprised.
Re: Doctors In The House, HELP ME! by Nobody: 10:58pm On Feb 19, 2017
ufuosman:
start eating on time, ur problem will be solve
as simple as that
Re: Doctors In The House, HELP ME! by ipobarecriminals: 11:04pm On Feb 19, 2017
sad most Dr here are 5 N 1 mixtures and confusionist combination. Go to hospital the earlier the better
Re: Doctors In The House, HELP ME! by olarwhumy6(f): 11:55pm On Feb 19, 2017
Start to dey eat on time, dats ulcer u dey open door for ooo

2 Likes

Re: Doctors In The House, HELP ME! by McBrooklyn(m): 11:57pm On Feb 19, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Husband Scarcity / If You Can't Find A Good Partner, You're Probably Making This Mistake / Wow See What This Artist Did As It Creates Pregnant Beyonce Barbie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.