Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,902 members, 7,806,635 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:30 PM

He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP (96348 Views)

How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl / I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by Mimiey: 2:20pm On Mar 05, 2020
Hello Nairalanders.

He rough handled me on my first visit to his house, claims to want a serious relationship. Can he really be serious about being serious or he is just a play boy?

So I met this guy about two weeks ago close to my street. He calls but I hardly pick. Eventually, I picked and he asked if he could pick me after work and we hangout. I accepted. He picked me up after work last week Friday. He was quite interesting and funny, he talked freely like he had known me for years but he was really so touchy, I had barely spent 5 minutes in the car and he was already touching my shoulder and even when we were inside the bar, he tried tickling me, at a point, he put his hands close to my waist, I removed it. We both discussed if we had someone we are currently seeing, I am not seeing anyone which is the truth, he said there is an Ex but they just have sex and she has her own relationship. When he was dropping me off, he asked for a close hug, I hugged him and he wanted to pull me closer and kiss. I broke free and got down. He said I am not nice.

Well, we met again on Monday, I took just water intentionally. This time I minded the distance between us. He wanted to see again on Tuesday, I declined. Then at work yesterday, he asked to see after closing. I told him he can come briefly to my work and we can talk a bit in the car and part ways. He said he would like to host me at his house instead, I declined.

Anyway, he came, I got in and he started driving and saying, I will know his house today and besides his phone battery his low. My mood changed immediately and he tried to guilt trip me and said okay should we stop on the road and get a place to charge his phone. I then told him to continue driving to his house. He stopped on the way and got snacks. We got into his house. It was nice and neat.

Then we were watching a movie, he sat down and placed my leg on his, I was cool with this. Then he made moves to kiss and I declined and pulled away. All of a sudden, he started breathing fast, hugged me so tight and kissed me despite I kept pulling away and didn't kiss back. I am weak when it comes to my Bosom, then he got there and gave me the roughest and painful squeezing I have ever experienced. I haven't been with any man in about 7 months now, I am single and It's hard for me to do a little thing as even kissing randomly. So he got me there when he got to my bosom but it took only just few seconds to snap out. He continued panting and begging for me to reciprocate, he is so hard and hasn't felt this way in a while.

I told him I don't want this, he went in frustrated, stamping his feet, I tot he had agreed, only for him to come back naked and saying okay, he has heard no sex and "I don't want to force you", so he asked for a dry hump and wanted me to turn my back. I didn't. He still kept breathing hard, like he wont survive the next minute. Then he started begging for a Mouth Action. I declined and told him I wasn't up for that. I tried pulling, away and getting angry. He became even more aggressive, removed the hands I used to protect my chest and forced his way into my bra. It was a struggle and then back to begging till I made it clear in a thunder voice for him to stop and take me home.

Then he agreed, wore his cloths and kept complaining that I don't know what I have caused and he wont be himself. We left his house and he tried stopping at a Pharmacist and said he needs to get ibuprofen, then he didn't stop again and just continued driving.

This morning, he is apologizing and repeating the things he said when we got to his house that he wants something serious with me and he wants us to start something and want it to work out. He asked to come see me at work today but I declined. With this red flags, is there a possibility that he is truly serious like he said? Or he is just doing the usual lies to get the cookie and go away. He has a nice ride and nice house, I suspect he may have girls around him. My concern isn't all these, I just want to be with a serious man who is in for commitment and not just sex.

He rough handled me on my first visit to his house, can he be sincere about wanting to be serious?

123 Likes 27 Shares

Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by Davash222(m): 2:24pm On Mar 05, 2020
"He has a nice ride and nice house"

Na that nice ride and house go kee you! Aside kpekus, what else can you offer a guy with a nice ride and house
There lies the answer to your question.

1348 Likes 116 Shares

Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 05, 2020
No rules to be honest. You can't read the minds construction from the face. Some have sex and keep you, some have sex and run. Some will never take you serious if you can't sacrifice your most prized possessions to them. The ball is in your court.
Are you attracted to him? Do you like him or is it about the nice ride and house? You need to decide for yourself.

348 Likes 28 Shares

Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by GOFRONT(m): 2:39pm On Mar 05, 2020
Continue to waste that sweet Kitty kat.....

Allow that guy to have a taste, It doesn't take anything from you......Rather, you'd be the one buzzing his line to come for a rematch....

Most of these young girls moving about Miserly with their young Coochies do not know what they are missing yet...

114 Likes 10 Shares

Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by onlinetomola(m): 2:39pm On Mar 05, 2020
Wetin ! Dis your write up too long to read abeg... But make I yarn according to d topic wey I fit read. Shey you inform us before you waka go there ? angry

78 Likes 11 Shares

Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by yomi007k(m): 2:46pm On Mar 05, 2020
Davash222:

Na that nice ride and house go kee you! Aside kpekus, what else can you offer a guy with a nice ride and house
grin

I dey tell u....

Nice ride and Nice house equals free cookie.

220 Likes 14 Shares

Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by GboyegaD(m): 2:46pm On Mar 05, 2020
Decide what you want but remember if he has an ex and they are still sexually entangled, then take a cue of the kind of relationship you seek from his person and his thoughts about relationships.

But who tries to force himself on a lady particularly, one that he isn't committed to and vice versa?

94 Likes 4 Shares

Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by Liposure: 3:05pm On Mar 05, 2020
My dear, u can't be 2 sure of his intentions. He might be a player hoping 2 chop and go. In your best interest, flee. Prevention dey say is beta dan cure.

141 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by Petyprincess(f): 3:25pm On Mar 05, 2020
That nigga is a potential rapist! Next time you might not survive it!!

521 Likes 26 Shares

Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by punisha: 3:27pm On Mar 05, 2020
He rough handled u....
Ur bosom is weak....
U used a thunderous voice...
After dry humping and probably allowing him handle the bosom abi...
Now u want us to tell u if he is serious when u your self can't remember the last time u were serious in ur life.
Pls go back... Come and give us the complete gist. Try wet humping and no thunderous voices. U will find out if he's serious after d exercise.

Meanwhile, u can write well o.
See as I come think say na mills and boons I dey read

328 Likes 21 Shares

Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 05, 2020
Run!

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by proclinician: 3:40pm On Mar 05, 2020
He has a nice car and a nice house. Hmmm what if he was a ritual killer na like this u for just go. To raise a daughter may seem the toughest challenge of my lifetime.

295 Likes 23 Shares

Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by ITbomb(m): 3:45pm On Mar 05, 2020
He has a nice ride and nice house
Show me a girl confused in relationship and I will show you either a guy with money or a guy with a really good dick

182 Likes 15 Shares

Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by 234GT(m): 3:46pm On Mar 05, 2020
Any man still sleeping with his ex who is in another relationship is not sincere.
Stay with him if you hate yourself.

104 Likes 6 Shares

Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 05, 2020
Petyprincess:
That nigga is a potential rapist! Next time you might not survive it!!
honestly. The guy is sex_starved...
After the first encounter, she should have learnt her lesson.

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by Nobody: 3:51pm On Mar 05, 2020
Op
You want a serious relationship. Take your time and re_read all you've written if the guy in question can give you that.
Honestly, you do not need anyone to tell you he's interested in sex alone.
Quit playing with fire... Drop the sex starved fellow like a hot pot.

122 Likes 5 Shares

Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by Liposure: 3:53pm On Mar 05, 2020
Blu03:
honestly. The guy is sex_starved... After the first encounter, she should have learnt her lesson.
she's lucky she wasn't raped

61 Likes

Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 05, 2020
Liposure:
she's lucky she wasn't raped
very lucky...

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by Dreyl(m): 4:27pm On Mar 05, 2020
Super story

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by Nobody: 4:31pm On Mar 05, 2020
You know the answer to your questions. I pity you sha cos Las las na that fine car and house go make am chop you, after which all those goodies would stop coming. Sense is very far from you.

Someone tried to rape you and you're there considering going into a serious relationship with him. undecided

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by ashawopikin(m): 4:33pm On Mar 05, 2020
Mimiey:

I just want to be with a serious man who is in for commitment and not just sex.
for dis naija?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by ashawopikin(m): 4:35pm On Mar 05, 2020
Blu03:
honestly. The guy is sex_starved...
After the first encounter, she should have learnt her lesson.
she will still go back

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by XhosaNostra(f): 4:38pm On Mar 05, 2020
I'd have rough handled you too grin You say you want a serious relationship & yet you're dodging his calls on purpose, by your own admittance. What are you hoping to achieve with that? He probably thinks you're a game player & is acting accordingly, going by the energy you're putting out.

Lastly, you're sending this guy mixed messages. He groped & fondled you on the 1st day you spent time together & yet you agreed to meet up with him again. Do you know what that tells him? That you liked it or you wouldn't have gone for round two & three when he's misbehaved previously. If you wanna send a point home, be direct about the things you don't like & follow through with action, so they know you mean business.

182 Likes 11 Shares

Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by bobokeshington: 4:42pm On Mar 05, 2020
Davash222:

grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 05, 2020
You're asking the obvious dear. He's simply after your body and afterwards will zoom off with the speed of light.

You made a mistake by going to his house alone and so early.
What if he had raped you and prolly killed you in the process?
You girls should stop following men to their house. Not everyone that smiles at you is that nice. Some are deadly and evil.

Nof said.

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by CSTR2: 4:48pm On Mar 05, 2020
If it were in South Africa, you would probably be dead by now.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by XhosaNostra(f): 4:55pm On Mar 05, 2020
CSTR2:
If it were in South Africa, you would probably be dead by now.

We would be celebrating her 50th death anniversary, in fact, because she's slow grin I recognize the jab wink
How many times do you need to touch the flames before you realize they're hot/they burn? Kai! cheesy
She's blinded by materialism and/or mild rètardation to foresee the impending danger.

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by Airtimex(m): 5:01pm On Mar 05, 2020
Blu03:
Op
You want a serious relationship. Take your time and re_read all you've written if the guy in question can give you that.
Honestly, you do not need anyone to tell you he's interested in sex alone.
Quit playing with fire... Drop the sex starved fellow like a hot pot.

How is that even possible when the guy has a nice ride and a nice apartment lipsrsealed

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by pek(m): 5:06pm On Mar 05, 2020
You don't need an advise, you need your brain to be reset. I got turned off by the part you said he has a nice ride and a fine house.

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by Nobody: 5:21pm On Mar 05, 2020
Mimiey:
Hello Nairalanders.

He rough handled me on my first visit to his house, claims to want a serious relationship. Can he really be serious about being serious or he is just a play boy?

So I met this guy about two weeks ago close to my street. He calls but I hardly pick. Eventually, I picked and he asked if we could pick me after work and we hangout. I accepted. He picked me up after work last week Friday. He was quite interesting and funny, he talked freely like he had known me for years but he was really so touchy, I had barely spent 5 minutes in the car and he was already touching my shoulder and even when we were inside the bar, he tried tickling me, at a point, he put his hands close to my waist, I removed it. We both discussed if we had someone we are currenly seeing, I am not seeing anyone which is the truth, he said there is an Ex but they just have sex and she has her own relationship. When he was dropping me off, he asked for a close hug, I hugged him and he wanted to pull me closer and kiss. I broke free and got down. He said I am not nice.

Well, we met again on Monday, I took just water intentionally. This time I minded the distance between us. He wanted to see again on tuesday, I declined. Then at work yesterday, he asked to see after closing. I told him he can come briefly to my work and we can talk a bit in the car and part ways . He said he would like to host me at his house instead, I declined.

Anyway, he came, I got in and he started driving and saying, I will know his house today and besides his phone battery his low. My mood changed immediately and he tried to guilt trip me and said okay should we stop on the road and get a place to charge his phone. I then told him to continue driving to his house. He stopped on the way and got snacks. We got into his house. It was nice and neat.

Then we were watching a movie, he sat down and placed my leg on his, I was cool with this. Then he made moves to kiss and I declined and pulled away. All of a sudden, he started breathing fast, hugged me so tight and kissed me despite I kept pulling away and didnt kiss back. I am weak when it comes to my Bosom, then he got there and gave me the roughest and painful squeezing I have ever experienced. I haven't been with any man in about 7 months now, I am single and It's hard for me to do a little thing as even kissing randomly. So he got me there when he got to my bosom but it took only just few seconds to snap out. He continued panting and begging for me to reciprocate, he is so hard and hasn't felt this way in a while.

I told him I dont want this, he went in frustrated, stamping his feet, I tot he had agreed, only for him to come back naked and saying okay, he has heard no sex and "I dont want to force you", so he asked for a dry hump and wanted me to turn my back. I didn't. He still kept breathing hard, like he wont survive the next minute. Then he started begging for a Mouth Action. I declined and told him I wasn't up for that. I tried pulling ,away and getting angry. He became even more aggressive, removed the hands I used to protect my chest and forced his way into my bra. It was a struggle and then back to begging till I made it clear in a thunder voice for him to stop and take me home.

Then he agreed, wore his cloths and kept complaining that I don't know what I have caused and he wont be himself. We left his house and he tried stopping at a Pharmacist and said he needs to get ibuprofen, then he didnt stop again and just continued driving.

This morning, he is apologizing and repeating the things he said when we got to his house that he wants something serious with me and he wants us to start something and want it to work out. He asked to come see me at work today but I declined. With this red flags, is there a possibility that he is truly serious like he said? Or he is just doing the usual lies to get the cookie and go away. He has a nice ride and nice house, I suspect he may have girls around him. My concern isnt all these, I just want to be with a serious man who is in for commitment and not just sex.

He rough handled me on my first visit to his house, can he be sincere about wanting to be serious?

Run for your life, sweetie. Don't allow material gains make you become a "booty call," to him. He took sexual enhancement drugs that night. A man that wants a serious relationship with a lady, won't act like that.

28 Likes

Re: He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP by sexylassie2(f): 5:27pm On Mar 05, 2020
This one is a rapist

I pity for you run away if you wanna be alive,

See how he is breathing like an angry lion because of sex, it seems he is so desperate to have you, that is a low quality man.

Sister run, he has no future with you.he just want your cookie

37 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Never Have A Three-some, It's Not Worth It - Heartbroken Lady (Photo) / Man's Head Smashed While Fighting For His Girlfriend. She Takes Selfie With Him / Pantless Nigerian Slay Queen Blasted For Twerking To Davido Bumbum In The Toilet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.